SEDUCTRESS

By Lelwrites

They call her The Seductress. Why? Because she traps men in her palms and women envy her... No one knows her... More

Inroduction
Character Aesthetics
Chapter One - Bang
Chapter Two - Maria
Chapter Four - She's back
Chapter Five - Anger
Chapter Six - Analia Vella De Julio
Chapter Seven - Meeting
Chapter Eight - Arrival
Chapter Nine - Introducing Romeo Alberto King
Chapter Ten - The Ache
Chapter Eleven - The Rednck Group
Chapter Twelve - Brother
Chapter Thirteen - Casino
Chapter Fourteen - Who are You?
Chapter Fifteen - He's Here
Chapter Sixteen - First Encounter
Chapter Seventeen - Him and Her
Chapter Eighteen - Its time
Chapter Nineteen - Family
Chapter Twenty - Proud
Chapter Twenty One - Grande-Party
Chapter Twenty Two - Long Lost GrandDaughter
Chapter Twenty Three - They Know
Chapter Twenty Four - Hurt
Chapter Twenty Five - Unsure
Chapter Twenty Six - Hatred
Chapter Twenty Seven - Letting Go
Chapter Twenty Eight - Intruder
Chapter Twenty Nine - Intruder II
Chapter Thirty - Words/Phrases & Poems
The Beginning of Part II
Chapter Thirty One - Feelings
Chapter Thirty Two - Comfort
Chapter Thirty Three - Numb
Chapter Thirty Four - Flashback

Chapter Three - Pain

5.6K 132 92
By Lelwrites

"I'm Pregnant"

Those two words were spoken.

He was frozen. Shocked and speechless.

"Roberto!, Are you listening to me!" The annoyed woman screeched.

"ROBERTO!"

"Dammit woman! I heard you"

How could this happen.
I'm getting to old for this shit now.

The annoyed woman started crying when she saw her husbands reaction. She sobbed dramatically trying to gain his attention but all he did was rub his temples angrilly.

Roberto

5 months ago my life changed.
News that changed everything.

I couldn't even process the news when I'd heard.

Looking at the fire pit, I drank my finest bourbon thinking about today's events.

Don't get me wrong, I was angry at first I mean I'm getting older by the day.
How can I have a child?!

But deep down I think it's more than that.

Maybe I didn't want a child with her..

That day I'd just come back from killing five of my stupid men who couldn't follow orders.

I bloodily walked into my home angry when I heard my wife running up to me, delivering the news that would change everything.

I couldn't think straight. I was so angry at what happened at the shipment, none of this had processed into my brain.

Gulping down the last of my bourbon, I pulled out the picture that made this old mans heart beat faster.

The innocent figure, in black and white peacefully curled into a fetus position..

I mean how could u have been angry about this. Maybe they were all right. My hearts made out of stone.

It wasn't always like this. Not with her atleast.

Maria.

That name feels so foreign on my tongue but it never stops my heart from throbbing.

I regret it all. The amount of times I've had to drink to the point she stops invading my brain hurts.

I miss her. Goddamit do I miss her.
The love of my life.

Still is to this day even though another woman carries the surname now.

Alenza De Reggio.

No amount of times will that name feel like a stab in my heart.

She ruined what was good in my life. The only thing that made me feel less of the Ruthless, Cold Italian Don I am.

The Bestfriend of my beloved ex-wife, ruined my life.

You may ask, why I deteste her yet I still married her.

Well to answer that. I was numb. Numb after she left me. I didn't feel anything. I guess Alenza just sled her way in to our lives.
She sled her way into the underground world.

I guess rumours did affect us after all..

She was always jealous of Maria. I saw it  in her eyes. The bitter look she would give her. I just never said anything as Maria loved her best-friend. She treats her like a sister. And what made Maria happy.. made me happy.

Maria's was glorious. She held herself with pride and royalty. Everyone knew she was the Italian Donna and she was respected well in the business.

Maria was soft to her family yet she was the devil to the ones who hurt her family. I guess she loved to much. Alenza was her only friend as every other woman were envious of her and didn't want to befriend her.

Maria never knew of Alenza's jealousy towards her. Or maybe she didn't want to see it but she knew? Maybe she didn't want to lose the only friend she had since her childhood?

It wasn't always like that..
Maria told me many stories of them in their childhood. Alenza wasn't always bitter. She became like that once Maria and I met. Once Maria became the Donna. She became what Alenza wanted.
Someone of Power.

I didn't mean to do what I had those years ago..

It wasn't how it was supposed to happen

If only she knew...

"I miss you, Amore mio" I whispered defeatedly.

On the other side of the world, in the middle of the night, an exhausted Analia came back to her mother's home. She always did this to make sure her mother was safe.

Maybe she was scared. At some point he'd find her and take her away from the only family Analia has.. or maybe she was scared he'd find out and kill her?

Who knows he turned into a stone of a man. He'd do anything ruthless now.

She Checked the whole house and made sure to check security locks too. After everything was succefull she went to check on her mother.

She gasped lightly, as she saw her mother's figure laying on the floor with a picture clutched right to chest.

Analia felt sadness knowing what today was. She hadn't realised before with all the training and anger she had.

Of course, that bastard has to ruin everything. She hissed

He body is filled with sorrow and heartbreak as she looks at the women laying on the cold floor, with dryer tears.

She scried her self to sleep... Analia thought.

Analia hadn't realised as she approached her mother's figure. Tears dropped Maria's forehead as Analia softly pecked it.

Analia couldn't help but relate herself tk her mother. Days ago Analia was the same.

Her mother has no idea Analia cry's herself to sleep too because of him..

She never got her fathers love,she was deprived of it but she never complained. She loved her mother, she never blamed her. She knew Maria was hurting aswell.

Growing up she heard girls were closest to their fathers, that they wrapped them around their fingered. She heard of the phrase 'daddy's girl' it always made her feel the hollow in her chest because of that.

She wanted to be a daddy's girl as Roberto wanted to have more girls. In their marital bed, with Maria, he always joked about the fact of having more boys than girls.

Being a Don they most likely want boys, but Roberto was different. He wanted girls as he saw his grandfather, who was known to the the most cruel of them all, become the softest male when his daughter was around. Roberto wanted to feel that. He did when Bria was born but it didn't last not after Maria leaving and him becoming numb to everything. He missed out of Bria's life. He never got to experience the father, daughter bond.

However, bria was more his mother daughter. He knew from the moment she was born. He didn't understand how as his grandfather always said the girls were always closer to their fathers..

Maybe he was to stone of a man that Mother Nature would give him what he most wanted.

Even though, he hated Alenza he hoped the child was a girl.

Maybe it could be his redemption.

He wanted a duplicate of himself. Someone like him. None of his children were. Their were gifted Maria's looks and personalities but he never hated it, more now than ever her loved it as they were the only things that reminded him of her daily.

Analia on the other side, a duplicate of Roberto wanting her fathers live whilst Roberto wanting that bond to make him into the man his grandfather was.

Roberto always felt the hollow but he felt like there was more to it than Maria. He never questioned it though.

He deep down knew something felt wrong but couldn't put a finger on it.

Analia removes the picture and covers her mother in blankets to make sure she's kept warm.

She walks away with a heavy heart clutching onto the picture herself. Closing the door, she leans on it. She does her breathing excerise then stares at the picture and starts crying herself.

Why?She questions herself repeatedly.Why?

She thinks of what they could've been.What a happy family they could've been?
If only her father would stayed loyal. If only..

From a young age she watched her mother be strong yet she could always see the pain in her eyes. She could feel it in her voice after he mother had cried for him.

It hurt her so much that at times it made her hate him with everything she had. All she wanted to do was get revenge for the pain he caused them but she deep down she wanted something more. Something better. She wanted his love. His acceptance. She wanted to be loved. She wanted a family...But she knew that never could be.

She wiped away her tears harshly and spoke out loud,

"Per Ogni Lacrima..
Per Ogni Crepacuore..
Per Tutto Il Dolore..

Te Lo Farò Pagare"

She walked towards the home bar, grabbed herself a shot and gulped it down.
She looked at the picture again, hatefully scrunch it a little in her fist.

"Padre, è ora che ci incontriamo."

-

Comment Down Below To Let Me Know Of Ideas  You Would Like To See & Vote For More Chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.4K 32
Raven Scarlett Delilah, a dangerous 14-year-old orphan girl. On the outside, she may seem innocent and sweet but on the inside, she is strong, fierce...
22.5K 465 29
Arranged marriage, sworn enemies and a secret that could change the paths of their lives forever. What could possibly go wrong?
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

59.6K 2.3K 56
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
1.7K 28 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...