Noona Chronicles - The Beginn...

By NaturallyNaughty2020

This story is about a 38 year old divorced mother of one. With her daughter in college she has decided to wo... More

Characters
The Art Show - Chapter 1
A Blank Canvas - Chapter 1.5
Awakening - Chapter 2
Trouble - Chapter 3
Introductions - Chapter 4
Clarity - Chapter 5
The Promise - Chapter 6
My Luck - Chapter 7
Her - Chapter 8
Storm & Sunshine - Chapter 9
Saturday - Chapter 10
Determination, Intimidation, Meditation - Chapter 11
Mr. Kim Taehyung - Chapter 11.5
Exposed - Chapter 12
Namarcus - Chapter 13
My Rapline - Chapter 14
Hoseok - Chapter 15
Full Circle - Chapter 16
Broken - Chapter 17
Picking up the Pieces - Chapter 17.5
Contempt, Concern, & Confusion - Chapter 19
Jackson - Chapter 20

What are you doing here? - Chapter 18

944 35 47
By NaturallyNaughty2020

A/N:  Ja-Ming aka Jang-Mi will be known as Ja for the rest of the story.  Once I complete this book I will need to do some revisions and grammatical corrections.  Thanks for continuing to ride with me through my first book.   ❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin

"Is Hobi with you? I need to talk to both of you. We have some problems." Today has went from bad to worst. Joon and I were the ones who usually handled these type of issues but Joon was part of the problem this time.

"I'm in the Lab, I think Hobi is in the dance studio." Yoongi replied. "Hold on, I walk over there. So what's going on?"

"I want to tell you both so I don't have to repeat myself." I gently closed Bre's office door. I didn't want Bre to overhear me talking to the guys.

"Alright I got you on speaker." Yoongi said.

"Well I am sure you two are aware that Ja arrived back from vacation and came to the office after finding out she no longer has access to any of us. Well we forgot to warn Bre so Joon and I went up to Bre's office. When we stepped of the elevator, Jackson was in the waiting room with flowers."

"Oh hell naw! Joon went the hell off didn't he?" Yoongi asked.

Yoongi has been friends with Joon and Jackson for many years before BTS were a group, so he understood more then any of us Joon distaste and hostility towards Jackson.

"Exactly and I had to get between then. It didn't help that Bre came out of her office during them exchanging words. She was pissed."

"Damn." I wasn't sure if that was Hoseok or Yoongi who said that.

"That's not even all, we didn't make it in time to warn Bre about Ja. She had already been there and told Bre that she was pregnant."

"Sounds like the Maknae's issue, how is that a problem for us?"

"Seriously Yoongi?" I didn't like his tone. He knew damn well they wouldn't be able to handle this and once this info made it to our managers it would be a BTS problem not just Jimin, Tae, and JK issue.

"How is Bre?" Hoseok asked.

"Well Joon scared her, pinned her against the wall. He was questioning her about Jackson."

"How could you let him do that? Is she okay?" Yoongi yelled into the phone.

"We waiting Jin on your answer?" Hoseok said a few seconds after Yoongi question. I could hear the anger and disappointment in there voice. .

"She is okay. I was on the phone trying to deal with this pregnancy issue, I swear I had just taken my eyes off of them for a few seconds." I didn't want to make excuses but that's how it came across I'm sure.

Hoseok interrupted, "Where is she now?"

"Bre is in her office getting her stuff together. I'm outside her door. She said she was moving back home because she needed a break from us but I asked her to stay in a hotel. I would like her to be close to us. Fortunately she agreed." I said.

"Okay I will have Lee coordinate her hotel stay and pack some of her things.  I'll have him send the details to your driver." Hoseok said.

"I will deal with Joon. Where is he Jin?" Yoongi sounded anxious.

"I sent him back to the car to cool down. I have another car coming to pick Bre and I up to take her to the hotel."

"Have the driver take Joon to the office. Him and I need to talk." Yoongi said.

"Okay, well I will meet you all at the office because we still have to discuss this Ja situation."

In unison Hoseok and Yoongi said, "No we don't."

~~~

Jimin

"Have yall seen the Hyungs today?" JK asked.

"JK do you have to talk with your mouth full?  That's nasty."  I scrunched my nose and mouth looking a JK eating for the third time this morning. "You're like a black hole."  

"This is how I stay looking buff, you should try my workout routine."  JK replied sticking his tongue out with food on it.

"Gross, you so nasty!" I said sticking my tongue back at him.

Tae grabbed a chip out of JK bag, "Nope I haven't seen them since they left for the office this morning but looking at our schedules we have a lot going on."

"Well we have all these promotions to do today but I don't see where they will be joining us." JK said looking at his schedule on his phone.

"Let's go pick-up Bre today from work.  We can take her to the movies."  Tae said ignoring JK.

"That's a no go ghost rider.  Jin said we can't cancel anything on our schedules today."  JK threw a chip at Tae.

"So, he says that all the time.  That usually doesn't stop us." Tae picked up the chip, eating it. "10 second rule."

"You nasty to Tae." I gave Tae a disgusted smirk after watching him eat the chip from the floor.  I continued, "We usually skip out but the managers are riding with us all day.  That is kind of weird right?"

"Now that you mention it, it has been a long time since all the managers followed us for the day. Especially when we are split like this.  I could understand if we were all together."  JK looked at Jimin and Tae nodding his head.

"So what yall thinking?" Tae asked.

"They probably up to something, maybe a surprise for us." JK said excitedly.

"Kookie this is what we be talking about with you.  You are always so clueless. A surprise for what?"  Tae said rolling his eyes.

"Leave him alone Tae. We thinking to much into it.  You know our Hyungs stay busy when it comes to business and the managers are playing babysitters.  Let's just go so we can get this day over with." I said letting out a big sigh.

Tae grabbed his stuff and walked out behind JK.  "Yea, your probably right Jimin."  Tae said putting his arm around JK neck.

I took my phone out of my pocket to look at the date.  I knew what today was and why our schedules were packed.  

A smile emerged on my face before I picked up my bag and caught up to Tae and JK.

~~~

Yoongi

"Where the fuck are you Joon?" I had been waiting for over an hour for his ass to get to the office and no one had seen him.  My heart was racing.  I couldn't believe what he did to Bre.

"Why?" Joon said sarcastically.

"Stop playing games. Jin told us everything." I said angrily. 

"I needed to get some fresh air. I'll be home later." Joon said before hanging up on me.

I repeatedly called him back until he answered. "Stop calling me Yoongi!!"

"Joon we need to talk about tonight. This shit you got going with Jackson got to end. It is causing to many problems." I knew how bad Jackson hurt Joon and my request would be easier said then done.

"Don't worry about me and my problems." He said slurring his words.

"Please tell me you aren't drinking in your state of mind? Joon where are you, I will come to get you?" I was nervous. I didn't want anyone to see our leader like this. He didn't need to be up at the office and the Maknae's couldn't see him like this at home. 

"Look, I know all of this isn't your fault, I understand you are hurting but things are really bad right now. You do know that Bre has broke it off with us." I could hear Joon sniffling on the other end of the phone.

"Why did she do this to us? I need answers!" Joon said whining.

"You realize you scared her today. I know you care about her but you took it to far. It probably for the best Joon if she leaves."

"Excuse me? The best for who? I want her even if yall don't." Joon said clearly.

"It's not about you Joon or what we want. Your ass is so smart and dumb at the same time. This is about Bre." I loved Joon but he could be a selfish asshole sometimes.

I continued, "We have to give Bre some space. Plus Jin mentioned Ja told Bre she is pregnant, so right now there are other things to deal with." Joon needed to sober up, I needed him at his best.

"Yoongi I got to go, I have something I need to take care of.  Don't call me back." Joon hung up, turning his phone off.

~~~

Bre

The ride to the hotel was quiet. All I noticed were the street lights through my tears. Jin saw me crying and pulled me close into his chest. No words were spoken during our car ride.

When we got to the hotel, we went through the back entrance and there was a young lady waiting with my key card and other information that she handed to Jin.

"Thank you for this but I can make it to my room by myself. " I said before Jin could walk me in any further. 

"Bre let me walk you to your door at least." Jin requested.

"That's okay Jin. It is taking all of my self discipline to not ask you to stay the night with me. I don't want to be alone to be honest with you."

"Then let me stay. Let me apologize for how you are feeling tonight. Let me please you. Use me tonight." Jin said stepping closer to me, gently placing my hands in his. He was so close that his cologne wrapped around me.  Waking up my senses.  

I ignored my desires, I bounced on the ball of my feet and kissed his cheek, then I stepped back, letting go of his hands. "Thank you Jin but we can't, I can't. I am at an emotional breaking point.  I need some time away from everyone." The tears begin to flow again. The emotions begin to overtake my heart. I didn't want him to go but him staying would only make this time apart worst.  Did I really just break it off with them?  I asked myself.

The thoughts about what Ja and Jackson were saying replayed in my head. What were Joon, Jin, Yoongi, and Hobi not sharing with me? Was I just part of a game for their enjoyment? Would I end up like Ja?  What was I even expecting from all of this?  Was I waking up from a lovely dream or nightmare?

I was pulled out of my heartbreak and head by Jin caressing my face. "I understand Bre."

Jin turned around and begin to walk back to the car. I watched until the  driver pulled off.

I walked in looking at my key card to see my room floor and number "Floor 7, Room 720." I looked around until I found the elevators.

I stepped in wiping my face, not wanting other guest to see me like this.  My make-up was a mess and my eyes I'm sure were red and swollen from crying.  I pushed the button for the 7th floor and stepped back so I stood in the middle of the elevator while the doors closed. That's when someone hands pulled at the door to stop it from shutting.

He stepped in the elevator.

"What...are you doing here?" I said nervously.

~~~

Ja

Walking around Seoul, I was trying to sort out the recent events and to figure out how I lose everything in two weeks?

Today had been an emotional day for me.  I should of known something was up when I received a surprised additional week to my vacation.  Two blissful and fun filled weeks of enjoyment to come back to chaos.

When I visited Bighit and the boys residence, I was unwelcomed. I was shut out of everything and everyone except Bre. But my visit to Bre's office wasn't as satisfactory like I thought it would be. She was nonchalant about finding out I was pregnant. 

I felt bad for being such a bitch to her.  I knew she didn't have anything to do with this.  I shouldn't have went to see her but I was so mad and disappointed. I guess I just wanted someone to share my pain.

Fuck I said to myself.  I went to all the places that I knew Jimin, Tae, and JK frequent hoping I would catch them or at least one of them but I was unsuccessful.  Even my calls and text went unanswered.

After walking around a few hours I found myself at my parents house.  There was a nice truck with dark tinted windows sitting in front of the house.

 I watched as the driver opened the car door.  A man stepped out with a hat and face mask.  He pulled the face mask down.

"What are you doing here?" I said surprised.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who do you think is with Bre and Ja? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 712 20
[DISCONTINUED] "I can share my stuffies." ••••• BTS, the most popular boy band in the...
197K 4.5K 47
⚠️[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER]⚠️ [ SANA MINATOZAKI X READER] [WARNING:THERE WILL BE SOME SMUT](Trying something new since I'm 18+) (Hello!I am back w...
434 17 15
Hey guys ;) First story on this account, got a few other accounts but I don't really use them anymore haha! I will not write smut, just fluff cos flu...
62K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...