Your Voice

By XplrStories

Things didn't always use to be the way they ended up. Natsu was captain of the baseball team. One of the best... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 24- Epilogue

Chapter 23

6K 275 48
By XplrStories

Natsu POV

It was all blurry. My head hurt. Everything hurt. I couldn't see clearly either. I did feel Aristotle's hand having a hold of me. It was quiet. I didn't work... I felt my heart break. I wanted to cry but It would hurt. 

"Can you hear me?" I finally heard. I heard him. His accented voice. It sounded perfect. I couldn't say anything I just nodded. I felt arms go around me. "I love you I love you I love you" he said repeating it. "I love you too," I spoke softly. "Are you okay do I need to push the button to give you another dose," he said. "I want to sleep" I said nodded. I felt the medicine go into me. I felt drowsy again. "Mm here" I said scooting over the best I could and pulled on his arm. 

I felt his body lay down next to me and arms go around. Then I was out again. 

I woke up freaking out a bit as the lights in the room turned on. "Shh It's just a nurse" Aristotle said holding onto me. "Natsu Hun can you hear me" A female voice said. I nodded a bit as my vision came back. The nurse stood filling out a form. I looked over seeing Aristotle. He gave me a smile. "On a scale of 1 to 10 what's your pain level," the nurse spoke. "6" I spoke. "Just headaches?" she asked in which I responded with a nod. "I'll leave you be till the doctor comes," she said setting the clipboard down and left. 

"Hey," Aristotle said as he ran his hand through my hair. "Do I would like I wanted you too?" he asked. "Even better?" I replied smiling a bit. "you'll be fine. You can hear. My parents say you can stay with me since I know everything is rough at home," he said. 

He was right I didn't want to deal with my dad or Nasumi. "Thank you," I mumbled closing my eyes again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 34 11
Captain of the baseball team, Joey Reid, is confused. All he's had were girlfriends but what happens when he catches feelings for one of the new boys...
33.6K 2.5K 19
Dallas is a freshman in a new place. College. Far away from home. It's the first time that he's ever left home. Now he's going to do it for four year...
40.1K 977 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
1.3M 65.8K 146
The ancient Greeks said Cupid's arrows could make you fall in love, but what if those arrows hit the wrong person? And what if that person was Eastwo...