Sky Hawks (Male Reader X Girl...

By Maybe_an_author

Tankery. The age old sport that sees girls from all over the world compete to become the best tankers. Howeve... More

Chapter 1: Executive Decision
Chapter 2: Der Jäger
Chapter 3: The Thunderbolt
Chapter 4: The Thunderbolt II
Chapter 5: Semi-Final Shithouses
Chapter 6: English Espionage
Chapter 8: Birds In The Clouds
Chapter 9: Commander's Club
Chapter 10: The Ball
Chapter 11: The Ball II
Chapter 12: The Ace Up Our Sleeve
Chapter 13: Blitzkrieg
Chapter 14: Pravda's Downfall
Chapter 15: Storm Of Steel Part I
Chapter 16: Storm Of Steel Part II
Chapter 17: Das Finale
Possible Part 2?
New Book Is Out!

Chapter 7: Hawks In The Sky

1.7K 22 12
By Maybe_an_author

Y/n's Tent

The day of the match had come and we were prepared. The girls had camouflaged their tanks and I was currently running through tactics with the pilots while they attentively listened, taking notes as we trundled through the board.

Y/n: Okay so, we'll start in a V formation and break off once contact is established. The point pilot will charge straight at the fighters and take a few out, then diving down and taking out the forest to give the tanks a view of the battlefield. The rest of us will bank both left and right in an attempt to confuse them. Now if the point pilot for whatever reason is taken out, then I will level the forest myself and call out their positions. After that it's a free for all really, call out any fighters you see and what they're doing and, if a kill feels too easy, it probably is. More than likely they will use enclosure tactics to take out our jets one by one. Now if this happens then we have a bait jet rise and wait for the others to follow. As soon as they do we fire on them and take as many out before the bait is taken out aswell. We all clear?

They gave a collective nod and rose from their seats, neatly tucking them under the makeshift wooden desks that had been set up previously. As the girls were filing out Miho stepped in, announcing her presence.

Miho: Hey Y/n, Saunders has requested you to meet with them along with me and the school council if that's alright.

Y/n: Yeah that's fine, as long as I can catch some grub on the way there since I'm starving.

Miho: They have a few food trucks so you'll have a selection of food to choose from.

I smiled broadly and packed up my notepad, sliding it into my pocket and walking out of the small tent. Outside were dozens of trucks and jeeps, each serving a different purpose. In the middle of them all were the student council accompanied by Kay, Naomi and Alissa. I swaggered over to the group along with Miho.

Kay: And who might this be?

Anzu: Our star pilot, that's who.

Kay: Oh really? Say pretty girl, what's your name?

Y/n: Y/n. It's Y/n.

Kay was taken aback, however regained her composure and lost it again when she recognised my voice and stature.

Kay: You're the spy! The one that we caught yesterday.

Y/n: Perhaps I was, a pleasure to finally meet you Kay.

Kay: Well I'm certainly impressed you managed to slip through our security, and even fool me and my girls!

Naomi: Yes, how did you do it?

I sighed and ran a hand through my soft hair, combing it to one side while thinking of getting a haircut after the match was finished.

Y/n: I can't say, or else it wouldn't work. Oh, who's this coming?

A girl in a Saunders pilot outfit came bouncing over, a hotdog in one hand and large coke in the other. Her glossy and cheery eyes matched her smooth face and cherry lips, the definition of happy.

Elsa: Oh, I'm Elsa. Have we met before?

Y/n: You remember back in the hangar?

Elsa's eyes widened in realization and she covered her mouth, trying to stifle the suprised gasp that was forming in her throat.

Elsa: You're the spy for Ooarai aren't you!

Y/n: Maybe, it's nice to formally introduce myself Elsa.

Elsa: I must say it's nice to meet you too. I'll take my time in finding and shooting your jet down, I may even let you get a few lucky hits on me.

I smirked and patted her head, ruffling her hair a bit before chuckling to myself.

Y/n: Good luck with that, my pilots will tear through your jet before you even glance at me.

Elsa: We'll see Y/n, we'll see.

After our little chat with Saunders I jogged back to our hangars, munching on the last piece of my burger before placing the napkin in a bin. There sat the pilots, eagerly waiting for the cannon to sound.

Y/n: Glad you remembered that we can't start until a tank is taken out. Well done girls. Just remember that the flag tank isn't up for grabs either, only the regular tanks can be taken out by us.

They smiled and tossed me a water, to which I thanked them and drank it in it's entirety.

Y/n: So while we wait, I think a small icebreaker is necessary. I'll go first. Hi, I'm Y/n and the commander of Ooarai Air Force.

Elizabeth rose from her crate and introduced herself.

Elizabeth: Hi I'm Elizabeth and a pilot of Ooarai Air Force. My hobbies include collecting tanks and assembling model airplanes.

Next was a tall girl with light brunette hair that was neatly tied in a long ponytail. Her chestnut hair was a staple feature of her image and she liked to keep it that way.

Jamie: Hiya, I'm Jamie. I like watching volleyball and basketball while eating popcorn on my couch.

After Jamie came a short girl, with crow black hair and slight bags under her eyes she introduced herself to us.

Maya: Hi, I'm Maya. I like to sleep.

Finally was a blonde haired, blue eyed girl with the curves to eccentricate her slim figure. She sported pink trainers accompanied by her pink flight helmet.

Stacy: Hello! I'm Stacy and I-

The radio crackled to life, prompting me to sprint over and tune in.

Miho: This is Miho to Y/n. We're under attack by Saunders!

Y/n: Have they taken out a tank or vice versa yet?

Miho: No but their planes are attacking us!

Y/n: WHAT?! Hold on tight Miho, we're coming!

I got off the radio and sprinted for the Mig, clambering into the cockpit and adjusting the seat slightly.

Jamie: What's going on Y/n?

Y/n: Saunders have started attacking with their jets, so we need to get out there before they can wreak havoc on our own tanks.

Closing the cockpit, I flipped a few switches and the plane came to life, which was signified by the roar of the engines as I tested the weapons and flares hurriedly. Connecting my radio to the others frequency, I decided in the heat of the moment to appoint myself as the lead pilot in our V formation.

Y/n: Alright girls, stick to our V formation as instructed, but I will be the lead pilot. Stacy, since you're in the A-10 when we break go for their Firefly, Jamie support her and take out any chasing fighters.

Elizabeth: What about me and Maya?

Y/n: You two are the designated dog fighters. When we break immediately challenge their jets and use the element of suprise to our advantage.

Maya: Copy that.

Elizabeth chimed in, asking what the rest had in mind.

Elizabeth: What about you after we break?

Y/n: I'll be the lone fighter. If you guys are in trouble just ask for me and I'll come. Now let's go!

Firing up the engines, they roared to life and I shot down the runway, reaching V1 speedily and taking off seconds later, retracting my landing gear as I climbed higher into the sky. Soon enough I was joined by my fellow pilots and we cruised along, waiting for contact to be established......

Alisa p.o.v

After listening to Y/n's commands, I notified our pilots of what would be happening.

Alisa: Elsa, I have a feeling that their A-10 will come for the firefly, so patrol around until you spot it and engage with two other fighters since they will have one other jet supporting it.

Kay perked up at Alisa's prediction and enquired further about it.

Kay: That's the third prediction you've made today Alisa. If it goes as well as the other two you've made then it will be an easy victory. But how do you know this information?

Alisa shrugged off the question, answering vaguely to which Kay picked up on.

Alisa: It's just a guess really.

Naomi: You sure about these guesses Alisa? The first two were probably lucky.

Alisa: Oh I'm sure about this one, trust me girls.

Naomi gave Kay a suspicious glance before returning to her gun, looking around for anymore Ooarai tanks in the forest and shrubbery that encircled her tank. Kay simply brushed the topic off and gave an order to follow a fleeing Ooarai tank.

Y/n p.o.v

As we were approaching the forest, I glanced down to find a small blimp attached to a rope flying over the battlefield.

Y/n: What the hell is that thing?

I glanced for too long as within one second of noticing it, I spotted enemy fighters in the corner of my eye.

Y/n: Contact with Saunders! Break now..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 57 60
Tankery is more than a sport, a fight, or a way of teaching girls the arts of combat. It's the Parabellum for a better world. A war of tanks, mechani...
64.7K 1K 59
Japanese Sensha Do is a sacred piece of Culture for the people of Japan. it dates back for decades the use of old tanks to teach a young woman maturi...
10.6K 283 14
A young man makes a name for himself. He mastered the art of Panzerkampf and was feared by the enemies he was facing in matches. But was it all skill...
95 2 7
The story takes a fledgling Israeli themed tankery school, the Khofesh Tank Academy that was established on May 14th, 1963 on a journey as they claw...