love-hate relationship - dw

Galing kay luvencb

a dallas winston love or hate story? who knows? read to find out;) THANKS FOR 1K READS!! started (12/31/20) e... Higit pa

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
oops

chapter twenty-four

89 6 0
Galing kay luvencb

i walked over to the drive-in and crawled through the fence, i was late. it wasn't my fault though, my mom had a night shift and she wasn't going to be home late so i was forced to eat dinner with her. i didn't realize how late it had gotten so i ran the whole way here.

    i looked around and found everyone at our normal spot. steve waved at me when he saw me and i quickly waved back. i walked over to everyone and took my usual spot next to dally. "hey stupid." i said as i looked over to dally. he dramatically put his hand over his heart, "that was harsh." he said with a smirk on his face. i shrugged and looked towards the screen and dally put his arm around my shoulders, i was honestly relieved that we were back to normal and him kissing me didn't change anything.

    after the movie had ended i said goodbye to everyone and went on my way. i was walking down the dark street when i felt arms wrap around my waist, i was startled so i turned around and slapped whoever it was hard in the face. "shit." they said as they held their face. "sorry." i said as i grabbed their face, it was dally. "no it's fine." he said as he let go of his face. "it's good that you can protect yourself." he said and i slightly smiled before i continued walking. "why'd you follow me?" i asked as i walked ahead of him. "a broad like you shouldn't be walking alone this late at night." he simply said. "don't call me "a broad" you asshole." i said as i continued walking. "gosh you've become so harsh lately." dally said but i knew he didn't really care. "too bad." i told him as we turned the corner.

    i saw my house and sped up a little but dally caught up to me. i ran up the steps and opened the door, "goodnight dallas." i said with a small smirk on my face. "goodnight darling." he said and smirked before winking at me and leaving.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.6K 593 25
"You aren't such a little, innocent angel after all, are you?" Dallas Winston fanfic Content Warning: 18+ Based off of The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
11K 112 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
9.2K 180 18
๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐˜ฟ โปแต›แต‰สณแต‡โป ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ผŽ - ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž,๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ...
237K 3K 46
Dallas Winston Fanfiction Content warning: contains smut, 18+ content. Sorry in advance.... Based off of The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton