The Preacher's Daughter | Kin...

By themyamilan

"𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙣" More

♛1
♛2
♛3
♛4
♛5
♛ 6
♛7
♛8
♛9
♛10
♛11
♛ 12
♛13
♛14
♛15
♛16
♛18
♛19
♛20
♛21
♛22
♛23
♛24
♛25
♛26
♛27
♛ 28
♛29
♛30
♛31
♛32
♛33
♛34
♛35
♛36
♛37
♛38
♛39
♛40
♛41
♛42

♛17

23.5K 1.1K 2K
By themyamilan

Miracle Carter

"where Manny at you said she was coming." India asked me as she got in the front seat.

"she coming, she had to get something out of the store. " i said sitting back inside of the car that's parked outside of the gas station.

"Mandy snuck out the hou-i'll never get used to hearing those words." India said shaking her head.

i just laughed shaking my head. i looked out my window seeing that Manny wasn't coming yet, so that gives me time.

"so, how come you didn't tell me about Manny and Von?" i asked India turning to her.

i felt so betrayed by her when she dropped the bomb on us at the hospital. this my cousin and we tell each other literally everything.

so what made her feel as though i didn't need to know about my boyfriend getting my sister pregnant.

at the time i was so happy that the baby died,
i mean of course. i was hurt, me and Von had something real up until Manny butted up in it.

and for India not to tell me something like that when she knew all along, it got me feeling a way.

"i didn't know myself, durk told me on our way to the hospital" she explained.

ion believe that shit at all.

"this been on yo mind huh?"she asked making me nod crossing my arms.
"why you ain't said nothing then tootie, that's stupid." she said scrunching her face up.

"what's stupid is my own cousin snaking me and leaving me in the dark about some shit i was supposed to know." i snapped. 

"i can't tell you what the fuck i didn't know, this my last time telling you , i found out the same day you did. ain't no tellin how long they been fuckin around" she said mugging.

"okay fuck that, it was how you basically said
'yo sister pregnant by yo man' and sat right next to me smilin and shit. what the fuck type of shit is that??" i asked mugging her back.

"okay, you comin at me like i fucked yo nigga" she said laughing then straight facing me.

"i'm glad you think that shit is funny, now what if i fucked Durk?" i yelled.

oh shit.

was i supposed to say that???

"bitch you could neva." she scoffed waving me off making me look at her raising my eyebrows. 

"yea, let me not." i mumbled making her look at me.

"nah say what the fuck you gotta say" she snapped. "is you fuckin my nigga or what? let me know" she asked making me smirk.

me and durk fucked well over a year ago. it was a one night stand and after that we erased that night from our memories.

it's not like he came onto me, but he still went through with it. i really thought i had him until he pulled the condom out. ugh

his dick was still good, so it don't matter me foreal.

"i di-"

"hey India, what are you guys talking about." Manny asked getting in the car.

she just saved this hoe feelings.

Mandy Moriah 🌩

"happy birthday lil folks." Von said hugging me kissing my lips repeatedly.

i smiled hugging him back. Tootie brung us to this block party and Von so happened to be here also.

and i'm so happy. i can't believe i'm having such a good time at a party...

i did notice the tension between India and Tootie the whole ride, it was awkward. no one wanted to tell me anything which made me think they were talking about me.

i just shook it off.

"you must started whoopin yo sister ass? bitch being too nice." Von said making me laugh some.

"no, she's just changing her ways. she realized how wrong she was treating me" i said more to myself.

"that shit bogus, i'm already knowin that hoe flodgin" he waved me off scoffing.

i have no reason to think Tootie is lying to me. i mean, she's shown me no reason to think that way so far, she's good in my book.

"you don't trust anything, like at all. you think everybody is up to something" i said shaking my head.

"fuck that, where yo clothes at lil folks nem?" he asked pulling me closer to him caressing me.

"um, on my body" i said playfully rolling my eyes.

"i'll beat cho ass" he said grabbing me by my neck pulling me in a kiss.

"y'all swear y'all cute." Booka mugged us making the both of us look at him.
"and yo lil fast ass goin to hell" he said pointing at me.

Von laughed making me straight face him.

"do you know where my sister is?" i asked making him shake his head no.

"OH SHIT YALL THEY FIGHTING" people yelled and everybody ran towards the end of the street forming a crowd.

i followed Von as he held my hand and we made our way to where the commotion is coming from. 

my eyes widened seeing Tootie and India fighting intensely and Durk tried pulling India off attempting to pry India's hair out of Tootie's grip.

"hell na, that ain't cho business." Von said snatching me back as i tried to break up the fight also. 

"bitch fuck you!! yo hoe ass really fucked up now!" India yelled being pulled up off of Tootie and Durk tried calming her down.

looks as though she isn't going for any of that.
what could've made her that upset. i never in my love seen India so mad.
what did Tootie do?

police sirens sounded off, meaning that the cops are on their way so people started to peel out.

"oh shit, 12 on the way- yea we finna slide." Von said making Booka agree.
"love you lil folks" he kissed my lips before they left.

"Manny grab my purse come on we gotta go." Tootie urged as i helped her up dusting her off.

i nodded grabbing her purse off of the curb throwing it over my shoulder and we quickly made our way to the car hearing the sirens getting closer. 

as soon as we got in Tootie sped off looking furious.

"what was that about? India is our blood cousin." i spoke up.

"fuck that bitch, she dead to me." tootie grumbled going faster.

"please slow down my head is starting to spin." i said making her roll her eyes at me then look back at the road.

"don't tell me what the fuck-" red and blue lights flashed behind us making my heartbeat increase rapidly.

"oh my gosh" i mumbled sitting back as tootie pulled over.

"just be cool, the least he'll do is give me a speeding ticket" she said calming me down some.

the officer walked up the car knocking on her window and she rolled it down. another officer was at my window shining his flashlight right in my face through the rolled up window making me strain my eyes.

"ma'am do you have any idea how fast you were going?" the officer asked.

"does that matter? ian hurtin nobody " tootie snapped at him making me look at her like she's crazy.

i know she did not just-
yup, we're dead when mom and dad find out. wherever we end up.

if i would've stayed home...

"is that how this is going to go ma'am ?" the officer asked.

"do what the fuck you gotta do, ian got time for this shit-"

ohh my goddd!!

"step out of the car please, the both of you." he ordered and we did as told.

more words were exchanged and they searched the car while me and tootie stood in place.
i can't believe this girl.

"we found drugs in the purse you were just wearing." one of the officers said to me making my eyes widen.

i literally can't breathe. i feel like fainting right now and it feels as though i'm sweating profusely.

"do you mind telling us who these drugs belong to?"

sorry for the absence you guys🥺....
i just needed a break🥺......
BUT I (THINK🥴), IM BACK😜💞💞💞

________
~ 𝐦𝐲𝐚𝐚💘✍🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 12.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
178K 8.9K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."
67.4K 1.6K 31
"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨 �...
54.9K 1.8K 30
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 - 𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿. © 2023 | 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩