Neighbors. (Jai Brooks fanfic...

By JanoskiansSlut

FIRST EVER STORY ON WATTPAD! So, Sam Parker moves to Melbourne from New York with her family. No 16 year old... More

Neighbors. (Jai Brooks fanfiction)
Neighbors 1.
Neighbors 2.
Neighbors 3.
Neighbors 4.
Neighbors 5.
Neighbors 6.
Neighbors 7.
Neighbors 8.
Neighbors 9.
Neighbors 10.
Neighbors 11.
Neighbors 12.
Neighbors 13.
Neighbors 14.
Neighbors 15.
Neighbors 16.
Neighbors 17.
Neighbors 18
Neighbors 19.
Neighbors 20.
Neighbors 21.
Neighbors 22.
Neighbors 23.
Neighbors 24.
Neighbors 25.
Neighbors 26.
Neighbors 27.
Neighbors 28.
Neighbors 29.
Neighbors 30.
Neighbors 31.
Neighbors 32.
Neighbors 33.
Neighbors 34.
Neighbors 35.
Neighbors 36.
Neighbors 37.
Neighbors. 38
Neighbors 39.
Neighbors 41. (FINAL CHAPTER.)

Neighbors 40.

12.7K 204 35
By JanoskiansSlut

 LUKE'S POV.

"Please Jai, you have to eat! You haven't eaten anything in three days!" I half screamed at him even though someone screaming at him was the last thing he needed right now.

"Rose brought me some fruits yesterday.." I could barley hear him. He had been crying so much for the last 5 days, we all had but not as much as Jai. 

"That's not enough. You'll get sick, just please eat something?" I begged. He sighed and nodded slowly, not taking his eyes off Sam. 

"Yes thank you! I'll go get you something at the shop here right around the corner, I'll be right back." He didn't even look at me or said goodbye. I put on my jacket and made my way out of the hospital. Its been 5 days. 5 days without Sammy. The girls have been a mess, even Beth who had just met her the day of the accident, was a mess. Jai told me what had happened with Jenny and he didn't want to talk to her which made Jenny feel even worse, but we just had to be there for them both.

As I walked into the store I gotta few looks. Two days before the accident our single had been realised and was played on the radio a few times. I got some sandwiches and chips and was on my way to pay for it. I smiled to the woman working there and handed her some money. The door opened and Alex walked in and was looking at some flowers. Alex. The drunk driver. I was just gonna ignore him but when I saw him looking at 'Get better' cards I became furious. I walked up to him and he noticed me right away.

"L-Luke? I was just gonna pick up some flowers and go see Sam, how is sh-" 

"No you're not gonna see her!" I cut him off. His voice was low and weak, and he looked like he hadn't slept in a long time. I grabbed his shirt and pushed him up against the wall. He looked at me terrified.

"Shes in a coma and its YOUR fault! YOU are the reason this happened, YOU and your stupidity! And if you thought that you could just go and 'see hows shes doing' you're fucking mad okay?! Cause you are never ever gonna see her again!" All of the people who were shopping there were looking at us. Alex didn't say anything, he just looked like he was shitting his pants. I took a deep breath then walked away with the food I just bought. I could here people whispering and I could feel them staring at me as I walked out the door. 

"Luke! There you are! Jai said that you went to get some food and- Are you okay?" Beth asked when she saw my face. I looked at the ground, I didn't know if I was okay or not.

"Yes.. no, maybe... kinda.. I don't know." She sighed and gave me a warm hug. I hugged her back tightly, forcing the tears to stay in my eyes. I was not gonna cry. All of the sudden Beth pulled away and gasped.

"That son of a bitch!" I turned around to see what she was looking at, and I was not surprised when I saw her glaring at Alex as he walked out of the shop.

"I should go and smash his balls then cut them off and send him to the North pole and make him rotten there before I send him to fucking hell and then-" 

"Beth calm down." I laughed a little, for the first time in a while, and grabbed her shoulders.

"Yeah you better run you piece of shit." Skip mumbled behind Beth, I hadn't noticed him standing there.  We all watched as he almost ran to his car and drove away. Hes should be in jail right now, if only his mother wasn't a lawyer. We all walked back to the hospital and stopped in the doorway when we saw Jai. He was laying in bed next to her, but not too close because of all the machines she was hooked up to. He was stroking her hair and holding her hand tightly, he was humming along to Ed Sheeran who was playing quality on the radio. 

"Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?

Float down like autumn leaves

Hush now, close your eyes before the sleep

And you're miles away, and yesterday you were here with me."

That made me feel so bad. It was just so sad watching that, watching my best friend just laying there and my brother so so hurt. How did our lives get so messed up? We just realised our first single and the Janoskians are getting bigger by the day. I looked over to Daniel and Beth and they were both holding back tears, Jai didn't even notice us.

"Another tear, another cry

Another place for us to die

Its not complicated.

Another life thats gone to waste,

Another light lost from your face, its complicated."

I never usually wanted to admit that Jai can really sing, I always said that I was much better that him to tease him but the truth is, when Jai sings, no matter what song it is, its always beautiful. It was kinda weird how the song suited the situation. 

"Oh how I miss you,

My symphony played the song that carried you out,

Oh how I miss you, and I miss you

And I wish you'd stay."

I felt like going over to him and hugging him but Beth grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I looked at her and she shook her head slowly, wanting me to leave him alone with her for a bit. Skip did the same and shook his head and held Beth closer to his side. I sighed, wishing Melissa was here. After the song ended and the next one started, tears were streaming down Jai's cheeks and he was biting his bottom lip, probably trying not to cry. 

"Lets just wait out here for a minute."  We walked out of the hospital and sat down on bench in front of it for a while.

JAI'S POV.

The nurses had told me that shouldn't get up in her bed and cuddle with her but I didn't care, I was just extra careful. I was listening to the radio when a familiar song started playing.

"You hear that?" I whispered into her hair. I stroked her cheek carefully and I felt the deep cut on it was a little bit more bruised than before. 

"You love that song by him, its your favorite." I sang along to the whole song. Shes always telling me how I should sing more and post more videos of me singing online, it wasn't a bad idea. She used to call me when she couldn't sleep and I would go over to her house and sing for her until she fell asleep, even though I didn't get much sleep those nights it was worth seeing her smile and holding her in my arms. 

"Remember when I sang that song when we were slow dancing on the street after we cried over the Notebook? Remember that huh?" I looked down on her face, her eyes still closed. I kissed her forehead and kept on staring at the wall in front of the bed. After about an hour Rose walked into the room and sighed when she saw us.

"Jai you know what I told you, its not safe for her to lay up there with her. You could unplug something or.. something." She sometimes comes here just to check up on me, even though shes supposed to be doing something else. I have to admit it did feel good having her there, cause my mom was always either working or updating Sam's parents back in New York. 

"Have you eaten anything today?" I shook my head, she sighed and walked up to the bed.

"You have to eat something Jai, you don't want to be sick when she wakes up." At least someones being positive, I thought.

"Luke went to get me something, he should be here in a minute." Just as I said that Luke, Beth and Skip walked in to the room. I got out of the bed carefully and sat down in one of the chairs. They did the same and Luke handed me the bag full of food. 

"Thanks, heard anything from her family?" I asked. 

"Gina talked to them last night, they said the weather is getting worse." Beth said and sat down next to me. I nodded and took a bite out of the sandwich. 

"How are they?" I asked and looked up at them. Luke bit his lip and sat down.

"Theres allot of crying an-and praying." I nodded and it went silent for a minute, I hated those moments. We're all just standing there looking at her, waiting for her to wake up. Its nice but it just makes me feel more hurt for some reason.

"We're gonna go home and check on everybody there, we'll be back in few hours." Beth said softly and they gave me a hug then left me alone once again. Rose finished watering the flowers and then went out of the room too. I turned back to look at Sam. She looked so beautiful, why did it have to be her? She has never done anything to hurt anyone, she stood up for herself but she was the most caring person in the world. She didn't deserve this.

I took her hand in mine and fiddled with the bracelet on her wrist. It was the one I gave her for her birthday, she never took it off. I kissed her hand for the thousand time, then I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes for just a sec.

I was just about to fall asleep but something moved. I just ignored it but then it moved again, in my hand? I opened my eyes quickly and looked at Sam's hand in mine. 

"Its moving..." I thought out loud. 

"Sam? Wake up, its me Jai!" Happy tears started forming in my eyes as it started to move more and hold mine. I couldn't stop smiling.

"J-Jai?" Her eyes opened a bit and she stared at me, looking confused. Am i dreaming?

"I'm here baby, you're awake, you're awake!" I kissed her hand and then her forehead and looked in her eyes, her opened eyes.

"Hey.." She smiled, her voice was weak and she seemed really tired but she was smiling.

"Hey beautiful, I love you so much! Oh my god, I thought you weren't gonna wake up but you did and you're here with me and-" 

"Jai you're talking allot.. and fast." She laughed weakly. 

"I love you.." When she said that a happy tears made its way down my cheek. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly. 

"I-I should call Rose uh- ROSE, ROSE COME HERE!" I yelled but I didn't stop looking at her, I looked like I was on crack but I was just so happy. Sam just laughed at me but she seemed like she was in pain.

"What? Is everything okay- Oh my lord you're awake!!" She squealed and ran up to the bed to hug Sam carefully. She was all covered in bruises and cuts and had broken rips, leg, and her left wrist was badly broken.

"I'm gonna call the rest of you guys!" She ran to the door but came back. "You are so lucky to have such good friends, oh my I'm gonna cry! I'll be right back!" Sam and I laughed as she ran out the door with a huge smile on her face. 

"I'm so glad you're here, you have no idea how miserable I was here without you. I just love you so much." 

"Stop crying, you'll make me cry." She pouted, I laughed and kissed her. 

**

"WE'RE HERE, MAKE A WAY PEOPLE WE HERE TO SEE OUR FRIEND!" We heard someone yell, most likely Beau, and then some footsteps somewhere on the hallway. 

"MOVE DOC! THE JANOSKIANS ARE HERE!" We laughed and then finally the whole gang turned up in the doorway and huddled all around Sam.

"Oh my god you're awake! I thought we were never gonna see you again! Oh my god I love you! I missed you and oh my god I can't believe it! I thought we were gonna lose you an-"

"HEY!" Sam's doctor yelled so everyone shut up and looked over to her, the only think you could hear was Sam's quiet giggle.

"She just woke up from a coma 20 minutes ago, shes tired, shes weak and she needs rest. Now all of you say your hello's and your goodbye's then all of you need to go and come back later when shes feeling better." No one said anything, just stared at her with their jaws on the floor.

"Are you feeling okay?" Beau asked with a sassy tone in his voice. Me and Sam let out a small laugh, but everyone else stayed serious.

"When can we see her then?" April asked with the same tone as Beau, they spend so much time together shes started acting like him. But its just cute.

"Tomorrow, look its getting late and like I said shes really tired and weak, she needs her rest." We all looked at Sam and saw she was struggling to keep her eyes open and it hurt her when she tried to move. I looked at the gang and nodded slowly, giving them a small smile.

"But Jai still gets to stay, I mean, they need to be together." Melissa asked the doctor worried, I smiled at how must she cares.

"Of course, its not like hes gonna go if we told him to go." We all laughed a little and then said goodbye. They gave me all a little hug and walked out the door.

"We'll come back tomorrow okay?" Luke said and kissed her forehead, she nodded with a sweet smile on her face.

"Bye.." She whispered then he walked out with the rest of them. I sat back down next to her just looked at her, she noticed me staring and giggled a little.

"What?"

"You didn't break your promise.." I saw it on her face she wasn't sure what I was talking about but she smiled and took my hand in hers, even just that little move was hard for her.

"Thanks for being here for me.." She whispered as her eyes started to shut, she was falling asleep.

"I would never leave you.."

APRIL'S POV.

"What?! Jenny, his GIRLFRIEND just woke up from a coma and you want to go and tell him how you feel about him?! Are you crazy?!" I yelled at her after Beau drove me and the girls to my house. We were all stilling bawling some happy tears and then just as we get up to my room Jenny drops this huge boom at us.

"Jenny I'm not trying to be mean or anything but this is just so wrong! You know its only gonna confuse him and make him feel bad!" Beth added and crossed her arms. 

"What do you mean by feel bad?" Jenny asked.

"Jai has the biggest heart ever, well right after Sam, he'll feel bad cause he will have to tell you that he doesn't feel the same way about you. Have you not seen how he treats Sam? Jai is just ugh.. hes better than those prince's that we read about in books and see in movies and we all have to admit that, but Jenny hes SAM'S prince charming, not yours." Melissa finished and we all just stared at Jenny, waiting for her answer.

"So you're saying Jai's better than Luke?" We all groaned and facepalmed ourselves.

"Is that all you got from what I just said? Of course I don't think that, but we all know that Jai treats Sam extra special." 

"I know that and thats how I want to be treated! I want that kind of a relationship, seeing those two together kills me and I know I will never have him but I just feel like I should tell him so I will at least know that I tried." It went silent for a minute. It did make sense and honestly it wasn't wrong but the timing was just wrong. 

"But can't you tell him after Sam's gets better?" I asked and Jenny thought for a sec.

"I don't know how long I can bare seeing him without him knowing how I feel.." 

"But he already knows! You kissed him in front of his girlfriend and your best friend!" 

"I was drunk! And I didn't tell him!" 

"Wow.." We all turned and saw Beth half laughing in the corner. 

"Your lives are so dramatic." 

 *******

I am so sorry i haven't updated for such a long time, but you can't blame me, ITS CHRISTMAS :D

MERRY CHIRSTMAS MY BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT, FABULOUS READERS! 

And i have a little surprise! 

On December 28 i'm gonna post the first chapter of my One Direction fanfic!!

I'm not a big fan of 1D i'm just writing it for the girl that co owns my twitter account so its gonna be a challenge lol

But i hope you will all at least check it out and see if you like it, i'm gonna try to have a little bit different that all of those other fanfics about them :)

ANYWAYS ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW WHOO! So i am not gonna have to time to start to write the next chapter :(

But i hope you had a wonderful holiday and i love youuu! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...
9.2K 170 11
Evelyn Joyce. She just wants to be adopted and live her normal life again. She grew up in London, England and then was moved to Melbourne, Australia...
137K 2.1K 36
Shannon had just moved from the U.S, to Melbourne, Australia. After a fight with her boyfriend she runs to the park and runs into YouTube sensations...
1K 81 20
A story in which she deals with the school popularity but when she moves away then comes back home, she becomes someone who nobody has expected in he...