Kiwi

By sparkletwpk

Sarah's best friend sense middle school,Katylin, joins her and the rest of Harry styles's band on tour, but l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

10

862 10 8
By sparkletwpk

Hello!!

I know I'm a little late but...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Hope you all got what you wished for! :)

Love you<3
———

Sarah's pov

Im pissed on how dick heads coming to Jamaica. He's going to ruin the whole trip. And how is Harry supposed to make moves?!

"Im just saying," I say breaking the slight silence that was hovering over me and kiwi. "would it be so bad if we just forgot him, or tell him the trip was canceled?"

"Yes Sarah, it would be so bad. Cause if I forgot him he'd kill me and if I'm gone for two months don't you think he'd be suspicious?" Katylin says in response giving two decent points, then honking her horn to alert fuck face that we're here.

Devante soon was rushing out of his front door, proving the fact that it is possible for him to look even more stupid.

He was wearing khaki shorts with a Hawaiian shirt. The sandals he was wearing looked like he stole them from my dad. He had a bright pink neck pillow around his neck, and as he was running he kept tripping on his suitcase, that was rolling behind him.

Kiwi gave him a big smile, then look over to Me. I roll my eyes as I push up my sunglasses and takes a sip from the coffee we got on our way to this shit show.

Devante goes to the back of my car and kiwi open the trunk for him to put his suitcase in. He then comes up to My window and knocks on it. I try my hardest to ignore him, but kiwi put a stick in that plan when she rolled down my window for him to talk.

"Are you going to move in back?" Devante asked.

"Not a chance." I say  taking another sip from my coffee and rolling up my window.

People might think I'm being rude or mean to him, but someone has to after what he did to katylin. She sure inst doing it.

Devante wasn't impressed by my reaction, but moved to the back.

When he took his seat, I started to talk to kiwi

"Mitch said that they're at the airport, but just be careful because of the paparazzi."

"Why is there going to be paparazzi?" Devante asked, as We pulled out of his drive way.

"Cause he's Harry styles, how dumb are you?" I said looking at him. Giving a face that I would give someone if they asked what two colors make green.

"Well.. I kinda forgot to mention that it's Harry styles, all I've said was his frist name, sorry babe." Katylin says shyly. She was obviously scared to admit that she did somethifn worng.

Adding another reason why I hate dipshit. Every time she messes up a little bit or try's to live a little, he acts like she committed man slaughter.

"So wait we're going on a 2 month trip to Jamaica with Harry styles, and wait your friends with Harry styles, like the one from one direction?" He asks.

"Yes, to all three of those questions dip shit," I tells him, "I'm his drummer, and we're going to Jamaica to record some things." I give off a bragging tone.

I dont brag. I just show people how great I am. That's all

"Amazing! I'm friends with Harry form one direction." Devante bosts as he leans back in his seat, putting his arms behind his head.

I start laughing so hard I think I'm about to piss my pants.

"For a bag of dicks your really funny," I say through my laugh, turns around facing Devante, "one, your not friends with him, kiwi and I are, two, he's not to fond of your cheating ass, so don't get high hopes bud."

After kiwis and I lunch date with Mitch and Harry, I can not count how many times Harry called or texted me because he needed to rant about how much he hate this kid. It's really sweet to see how protective he is over her.

Makes me think of Mitch. In the way that I protect him. He's too shy and sweet to stand up for himself so I make it my job to do it for him.

Devante was about to say something. When kiwi intrupts him trying stop us from fighting, "wow do you hear that on the radio? Wonder what song this is?"

———
When we got to the airport, and got inside, we saw tons of people in a pool out side the baggage check.

We squeezed our way through and got our bags checked. Then we headed to the door Harry said to meet him and Mitch at.

Me and Mitch mad eye contacts as soon as we were in each others sight

I started to walk a little faster, not enough to make it noticeable. I just really wanted to see him.

We finally got to each other and we hugged as if we haven't seen each other in years.

We aren't dating yet, but I hope we do. He just makes me feel safe, and it's really only him and kiwi who I'm fine with putting my guard down.

I may look and act like a scary confident girl, but I'm really not, and kiwi and Mitch are the only two who know that about me.

I look up from my hug with Mitch and see Harry giving us a soft look I squint my eyes at him telling him to back off. His face chances in a heart beat when he looked at Devante holding kiwis hand. I started to laugh a little cause Devante had the biggest grin on his face.

When I saw his face change to a big toothy smile I knew he was looking at kiwi and I put my attention back on Mitch

"Hey Mitch" I say fixing my hair that had fallen from me walking fast.

"Hello, so Devante is coming." Mitch said with a disappointed tone.

"Tell me about it, I had to drive here with him." I say kinda laughing.

"Thank you for your sacrifice." Mitch half bowed toward me.

"Everyone's 9-5 is different." I chuckle, "funniest part about the whole drive was he thought that Harry would like him." I tell Mitch as if I'm back in high-school gossiping with kiwi.

He gave the same recation as I did. He satrted laughing. "He wishes. Harry can't stand him. I get an ear full about it every night after we watch a romantic comedy." He says looking back at Harry talking to kiwi and Devante, "always in the sorts of, I don't understand how she can like him still"

"I know right. He'll calls me saying the same thing." I say in response.

"Sarah, I just want to thank you again for going to dinner with me. I don't get out of the house very much but it feels natural when I'm with you." Mitch tells me as he gets his shy tone again, and breaking eye contact.

"No problem, it feels nice having someone to talk to that isn't kiwi, plus I feel you understand more anyways." I open up to him.

I hear a voice yell towards me and Mitch, "drum sticks get over here!"

"Drumsticks?" I ask Mitch.

"That's what he's calling us, this whole trip." He rolled his eyes as we grabbed our stuff and watched towards them

"Don't worry teacher, We're here!" Mitch sighed out when we got there

"Hahaha very funny. Don't shame me for being organized. Okay, so here's your guy's tickets." Harry had our names on them, he has super neat hand righting. It scares me how neat it is.

" what seat are you?" Mitch asks me

"G6. What seat are you."

"G4?" Mitch said showing that he was just as confused as I was.

I say loudly at Harry , "hey I want to sit by Mitch, bitch"

"Well sorry," Harry said then walked over to Me and whispered " I'm putting Devante between you two,"

I frown at him, "wait wait wait," he says as I calm down, "I'm putting him between you two so you two can make this trip as bad as possible for him. So flirt be touchy Do what ever just keep it PG. Tell Mitch the plan before we get on the plane" I smile crawled on my face as he explained his plan.

He's not as treat people with kindness as I thought. This boy has a dark side. Shit.

I turn to Mitch to explain what Harry just told me.

"Harry says we have to be super flirty." I tell him in a whisper, so Devante and kiwi won't hear.

"Why?" He asks

"Because,  we're making this trip a living hell for Devante. So we have to be super touchy and flirty, only thing is we have to keep it PG." I tell him.

"This is going to be fun." Mitch evilly said

Before I know it the voice over the speaker announces our flight and we all grab our things. And head on the flight.

We get on the flight and take our seats.

We were in row G,

Harry was G1, Kiwi was G2, no one was in G3, Mitch was G4, Devante was G5 and I was G6.

I was so excited to make this trip terrible for Devante. I grab my phone and pull up a picture of a drum set I've been wanting.

"Hey Mitch look at this drum set." I punch my arm over Devantes chair.

"Watch it, you alomst hit me!" Devante wines at me.

"Sorry," I shrugged "but look at the rims, and the symbols. I could die for this drum set"

"That reminds me,"Mitch said as he took out his phone "look at this guitar, it reminds me of you."

The pitchers on his phone had a black guitar with blue accents. It was gorgeous.

I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not, but I touched his arm in a feminine manner. "Your so sweet Mitch."

Me and Mitch look at Devante and he looks like he's about to expoldes, and the plane hasn't even took off yet.

Katylin laugh echos, "your so stupid" she says to Harry.

Devante looks at them and is instantly jealous.

"Mitch do you want to switch seats so you and Sarah can talk about your band things and I can get closer to Katylin?" Devante asks

"I don't think so, I get really sick if I'm in the middle or by the window." Mitch lies to him.

I smiled, and looked over at kiwi, we made eye contact, and I think she could see how much fun I would be having.

The plan soon took off and  me and Mitch haven't stopped.

I looked over at kiwi and Harry, and kiwi was on her phone with her head phones in, while Harrys head was on top her shoulder.

It was super sweet, but I don't Devante thought so. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, before he said. "Can you believe her?"

"I know your not talking to me." I say to him. "Harry's on her shoulder, and he's just on her shoulder. It's not like he's fucking her."

He scoffed again and I was about to punch him, "you know what maybe instead of being so insecure and pushing those insecurities onto Katylin, you grow some ball and actually trust her?"

He claimed up and looked forward.

A couple hours pass filled with me and Mitch talking non stop, before I hear kiwi shuffle.

I look over at her and see her putting her phone away. After she put her phone away she put her head on top of Harry's.

The plan was manly quiet except for Me and Mitch talking. And the tap of Devantes foot.

I heard soft clicks and I turned my head trying to find where they came from, and I see a couple off teenagers with their phones out and up facing towards Harry and kiwi.

Debates going to love seeing those photos. I think to myself.

This trip is going to be fun.
———

I don't know why but I loved writing this chapter lol.

I'm still trying to figure out the update thing, but I'll keep you guys updated

All the love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 305 23
Harry Styles, right? World famous phenomenon, everyone's dream. But what if he's sick of it? What if he just wants to be a normal, average teenager? ...
30.6K 833 30
Falling in love series part one Now I'm getting older, am I getting over you? I guess we'll never know... Harry Styles is a part of a small band, tha...
35.9K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
107K 2.1K 42
"Excuse me.." a british accent greeted me. I looked up to be met with the most vibrant green eyes. "I think you're in my seat." Oakland, an 18 year...