BLIND LOVE; SOCIAL MEDIA

By ryannmadison

what happens when dumb old πŸšͺ finally releases the wifi password warning: strong language. i have a horrid mo... More

characters & info
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
TWENTY ONE
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I NE
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y - O N E
F O U R T - T W O
F OU R T Y - T H R E E
F O U R T Y - F O U R
F O U R T Y - F I V E
F O U R T Y - S I X
F O U R T Y - S E V E N
F O U R T Y - E I G H T
F O U R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
not an update
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y - O N E
not an update
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I NE
new cover :)
we love you
Ello mates🀠

S E V E N T Y - T W O

3.6K 141 332
By ryannmadison

b4 y'all read this i just wanna let y'all know y'all aint expecting this one

***

Gigi slowly opened Scarlett and Dracos door, after giving a quick wink to Draco and shooing him off. She crept in quietly and jumped up on their bed. Scarlett stirred, but stayed asleep. Thankfully, she was turned away from her. Gigi laid down next to her and draped her arm around her, something they used to do all the time during second year.

Scarlett stirred again and grabbed Gigi's hand, panic running through her that her plan was about to fall apart. Scarlett played with her rings, thinking it was Draco, exactly what Gigi hoped would happen. She turned around in Gigi's arms and whispered good morning, without opening her eyes. Their faces were only inches apart.

"Good morning, Darling," Gigi giggled, trying to say what Draco would. At the sound, Scarletts eyes shot open and she threw Gigi off their bed.

"Merlin, Georgia," She yelled, "I fucking can't with you. I thought you were Draco." Gigi was laughing as Scarlett held her chest trying not to laugh. She grabbed her wand and Gigi quickly sprinted for the door.

"What are you doing with that," Gigi asked, casually? She had her hand on the doorknob ready to run.

"I told you if you ever did that again, i'd hex you into next week," Scarlett growled. She pointed her wand at the girl and was thinking what to do to her.

"Technically, you said if you ever woke up with- Ha Ha never mind," she said cutting herself off and making a run for it through thr Manors halls.

Thankfully, for her sake she also grew up here and knew her way around. Sadly for Scarlett, that meant a lot more chasing for herself. Gigi made a sharp turn into the dining room, where Cissy and Lucius were.

"Good Morning Cissy," she said nodding the women, out of breath, "Lucius," she said also nodding to him, "I think I may have enraged her."

Lucius looked up from his paper and laughed, her hair was bright pink. Cissy's hand went to her mouth, trying to conceal her giggles. Gigi looked confused as someone tapped her shoulder with their wand. She jumped and spun around holding her chest.

"Hope you liked my pink hair, because you'll be having it for 24 hours," Scarlett said, sitting down across from Narcissa. "Good Morning guy, how did you sleep?"

"Very well," Lucius said not taking his eyes off the pink hair.

"How did you two sleep," Cissy asked, admiring her natural glow.

"Very well, that was until I woke up to Georgia face," she said, looking at her bedtime friends face. She mocked pain and put a hand on her head. "Why are you here," She asked, "Where's Draco?"

"He had to go out today," Gigi said, picking at her strawberries, "So we're gonna have a girl's day." Scarlett nodded. "I was thinking about getting our nails done, buying new, clothes, and well now our hair."

She laughed and nodded again, shoveling the food Narcissa had made for her into her mouth.

"i'll go get ready then." She stood up and made her way back into her room. She was kinda tired still so she decided sweats and a sweatshirt were the way to go. They were dracos so they looked too big on her but she didn't care. she threw on some sneakers and headed back downstairs. "I'm ready."

"You can't go out like that," Gigi screeched, in horror, "What if your parents see you?"

"Oh hush, Georgia. Shed an adult she can choose to dress how she pleases, and anyway she's the pregnant one being forced to walk around all day. You'll understand when you're six months pregnant," Cissy said, giving Scarlett a reassuring smile.

Gigi sighed and nodded her head, grimacing a little, as the two made their way to the fireplace. Scarlett went first, clearly pronouncing Diagon Alley, not wanting to pull a Potter. Gigi was not far behind, with a bright smile on her face. She pulled her best friend into Nancy's Nails and sat in chairs next to each other.

The nice elderly lady sat in front of Scarlett and asked if she knew what she wanted. She nodded and pointed to a nice natural pink color. Gigi thought it was perfect for tonight, but didn't tell her that. Instead, she said, "It's a lovely color. It'll look great." Georgia on the other hand, picked out a deep Ravenclaw blue.

"Can't let go of that Ravenclaw pride, can you," Scarlett joked? Gigi sighed and laughed with her, agreeing.

The ladies painted their names and gave them a quick hand massage before sending them on their way to pay. Scarlett pulled out the money, but Gigi stopped her.

"My treat, babe."

"I can't let you do that Gigi,' She insisted.

"Don't worry about it, Scar. I'm a Bins, and I'm dating Blaise motherfreaking Zabini,'' she laughed, and Draco may or may not have given me money for today," she said as they walked out.

"That bit-" she cut herself off as they walked past children, "brat. That brat."

They laughed and walked into a cute boutique they shopped at all the time, Jewels and Fabrics. Scarlett went to the racks on the left while Gigi went to the racks on the right. What Scarlett didn't know was Gigi was on a mission to find her an outfit for tonight.  

On the other side of the store, Scarlett skimmed, found a few things but decided she didn't really want them. She continued to look until she found a cute white sweater. It was soft and cropped and would hopefully fit her after the pregancy.

Gigi found a cute pair of jeans and heels she knew Scarlett could make an outfit out of. Draco said to make her look casual, so she will do it. Scarlett picked up a black turtleneck with flowy sleeves.

"Scarlett, look at these! I think you'll like them," Gigi called. She walked over to her and saw they were exactly her size, even with the pregnancy showing.

"Theyre gorgeous Gigi, maybe we can dress up tonight," She said, holding all three items. "I also found this black top and white sweater I may get.''

"Exactly what I was thinking, babe. Spend Dracos money, who cares," she giggled take the items to the register.

"Good idea."

The lady handed them a bag and Gigi grabbed it before Scarlett could and escorted her to the back of the store where the floo network was. They both took some powder and yelled Malfoy Manor before throwing it on the ground. One second they're in the boutique and the next they're in the Manors living room.

Scarlett stepped out first, "Cissy," she called.

Cissy ran into the living room, "Let me see what you bought," she said, like an excited teenager. She grabbed the bag and sat in one of the chairs, the two girls not far behind. "Oh,  these are lovely. You must take me with you next time. Don't tell Lucius, but I think my wardrobe needs an upgrade," She whispered the last part.

"Cissy? Have you and Lucius eaten lunch yet? It slipped our minds and im starving," Scarlett said.

"No we havent, were having your favorite. It should be down in a few minutes," She said putting the clothes back in the bag, handing it back to Gigi. She went upstairs with the bag while Scarlett and Narcissa went to the dining room where the elves were setting the table.

"Bippy, please set two extra settings for Miss Fox and Miss Bins," Cissy asked polietly, as the elf nodded and surried away to the kitchen. The two ladies sat down, and were joined by Lucius and Gigi moments later.

"Dear, this soup is brilliant," Lucius said, "I should have let you in the kitchen ealier."

Scarlett cleared her throat, "I think you mean, you should have cooked for me sooner." Though Lucius was better now, he still had slip ups, which Scarlett loved to correct.

"You are correct my dear, thank you."

She nodded and continued her soup while Gigi tlaked about how she was going to do their hair and makeup later. When finished they excused themselves to go get ready.

Scarlett sat at her vanity while Gigi curled her hair. She moved onto makeup and did a natural look, with light pink lipstick, mascarra, foundation. She gave Scarlett the bag from today and shoved her into the bathroom as Draco got home. He lightly knocked on the door and Gigi let him in.

"Shes in the bathroom changing," she said, while he nods, "are you ready for this?"

He nods, "Since we were four, Georgia. You better get going all of them are there and Blaise kept whinning about how he missed you," he replied.

She nodded and apparated herself to the location, a bridge on the outskirts of a small rural village. Draco was right, everyone was there; The Weasleys, all nine of them, the other parts of the Golden Trio, Neville, Luna, Blaise, Pansy Cissy and Lucius and now her. She walked up to Blaise, "Whats this I hear of you missing me?"

"Bloody Malfoy," he says pulling her into a short kiss.

"Hey Gigi are you sure-" she stopped looking up to see platinum hair instead of the vibrant pink she cursed her best friend with today, "Draco? Wheres Gigi?"

"What not excited to see your boyfriend," he asked, pretending to be offended?

"No, I was just surprised to see Blonde hair instead of pink,'' she joked, making him laugh.

"Im guessing that was your doing?" She nodded, "Tell me while we walk. Were going some where."

"Where are we going," she asked?

"So how did Georgia get pink hair, Miss Fox?"

"Deflecting, I see. Two can plat at that game," she smiled as they walked out the front door, "She pretended to be you this morning and I woke up to her face in mine and chased her into the dining hall where i hexed her, no thanks to your parents who distracted her."

"I think pink is more your color, try blue next time," he chuckled. The two walked up under a bridge, making her gasp in awe.

"Draco this is gorgeous," she whsipered, "Is this were you went today?" She turned to him and nodded.

"I wasnt the only one," he said nodding to something behind her. There now stood all her friends and whom she considered family.

She turned back to the blonde boy, "Whats going on?"

"Yo babe, turn back around," she heard Gigi say. She gave one last look at Draco, who nodded, and turned around to see Blaise, Ginny, Neville, and Gigi all holding signs. Each had one word on it spelling out, "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

Scarletts hands flew to her mouth and tears formed in her eyes, she turned back around to see Draco on one knee with the most gorgeous ring in her life, it looked familiar but she was in too much shock to figure out where she saw it. A flash came from behind Draco, and she looked up and saw Collin Creevy and smiled at him.

"Scarlett-"

"Yes!"

"Let the man ask the question first," Ron yelled, making everyone laugh.

She nodded for him to continue, "Scarlett Nova Fox, I knew from the first day we met Id marry you, that was seventeen years ago. Today, im going to ask to make that true, but before I do I need you to know how much I love you, both of you. Scarlett, darling, you have made me a better person. Youve helped me grow and thrive, even after everything. You stuck by my side through thick and thin and showed me I can be loved. You light up every room you walk into, you keep me in line, you pull me out of even my deepest, darkest holes. I couldnt live without you, neither of you. I promise to give you everything you could ever possible want and need, if you agree to marry me and become my wife. So, Scarlett Fox, will you do me the honor and become the newest Misses Malfoy?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she chanted over and over again as he slide the ring on her finger. She pulled him up into a kiss and all the guys whistled while the girls hugged each other.

When they pulled apart they both whispered, "I love you."

"Come one I think theres some people who want to congradulate us," he said dragging her up to the bridge. Cissy and Misses Weasley were the first to greet them, pulling her into a hug. Cissy grabbed her and with her own left hand and showed Molly.

"Oh my Merlin," Scarlett whispered, while molly fawned over the ring. She pulled Cissy into a hug, "Its your ring, isnt it?" Narcissa wiped her own tears and nodded kissing her head.

All the girls came over and congradulated her and squeeled when looking at the ring. Pansy gave her a knowing look and both started tearing up, her own mother was supposed to give the ring to her for her to use, but they werent on good terms. So, to keep the pureblood tradition alive, Cissy gave up her own ring so she wouldnt feel left out.

Everyone sat around having dinner at the tables below the bridge. They served all kinds of food and drinks, curtesy of Misses Zabini, the Bins and the Parkinsons.

At the head on end of the table was Lucius and Arthur Weasley at the other. Their wives, NArcissa and Molly, were both to their rights. Next to Cissy was Blaise, and then Georgia. Then was the couple of the night, Scarlett and Draco, then Pansy, ginny and Harry. On the other side next to Molly were the twins, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Ron, Hemione then Luna and Neville.

Everyone was so excited for the two. They talked about the baby the wedding and how happy they  were. And for the first time in a while, Scarlett was positive she had a family.

***

like by scarlettnova mrsmalfoy and 3000 others
dmalfoy future mrs malfoy 🤍

view all 100 comments

scarlettnova i love you
dmalfoy i love you too
scarlettnova i can't wait to marry you
dmalfoy can't wait either, darling
mrsmalfoy officially a malfoy
hermioneg congrats you guys
georgiabins IM SO HAPPY
fredw when gigi's comments more excited than the actual brides
georgiabins congratulations babes
zabini so happy for you two
missweasley congratulations❤️
harryjpotter congrats malfoys
gweasley congrats mate
lovegood so happy to be apart of this! Congrats
ronweasley congrats mate you deserve this
gin.weasley MY BESTIES GETTING MARRIED TO A RICH BLONDE BOY WOOO CONGRATS
longbottom_nev congratulations you guys i love you both
dmalfoy love you too nev
scarlettnova WE LOVE YOU TOO NEV👼🏼

***
snapchat
scarlett🦋

***
so tell me was i right were y'all expecting a WHOLE ENGAGEMENT OR WHAT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.3K 52
Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is from a Pureblood Family. Not from any fam...
357 8 7
Seeing the future has its costs, for you it takes a mental toll. Seeing the things and people you love suffer had never been something you could deal...
20.1K 882 47
dumb old πŸšͺ unlocked the wifi password and is back for round two book 2; read blind love before
19.1K 384 33
Social media at Hogwarts, theres nothing better, execpt maybe night walks, and pranks. ///////// "RON STOP SHOVING YOUR MOUTH WITH CHICKEN" - "Your w...