I Belong to House Castielo...

By Dirtarias

If you like the story, please leave a vote. 18-year-old Mei has been imprisoned in the Magic Tower since she... More

Chaper 2: Meeting Castielo
Chapter 3: A name and a chance
Chapter 4: Chugging Challenge
Chapter 5: Painful smile
Chapter 6: Acting like a lady
Chapter 7: Magic always has a price

Chapter 1: A cursed fate

465 17 0
By Dirtarias

'When will they finally let me die?' I mumble, another day had passed, and I was strung back into chains by the mages of the Magic Tower. Another experiment that had failed and I was put back to gather strength just enough so that they could continue with their filthy attempts. From what I had gathered over the years, it seems my birth father is a man that had asmodian blood in him. It was the reason they had given my birth mother such a large sum of money when she sold me. I know I had a twin sister that she kept, as she did not show the characteristics of a Castielo. I wonder if she is still alive. I guess from the days I had counted, I should be about eighteen-years old now. I look down at the new Illya who had died after ingesting that mixed concoction of my blood. She was puking blood, even an eyeball plopped out this time and I saw her collapse. That is too bad... she is dead. The eyeball rolled my way, and, on a whim, I decide to pick it up and observe it. It had turned red like my eyes, yet it felt strange...

'Another child of Rashad... How peculiar.' I look up and see a dark light escape from the eye and it turned into black rabbit.

'What the hell are you?' I ask calmly, it snickers and bows down to me.

'I am a spirit lord of Darkness; I am what takes those who die a horrible death to the next stage. However, I had never thought to find an elementalist in a place like this and another who has a demon stench on her too.' I look at it and sigh deeply.

'What is an elementalist?' I ask, it snickers.

'Someone who has the potential to use a spirit's power.' It said, I look at it and smirk too.

'Does this mean you can break these chains?' I ask, the spirit shakes its head.

'The are the opposite of my element, but a light spirit could do it... hold on.' It vanishes for a minute, but then returns with a white bunny.

'This is the spirit lord of Light, if you make a contract with her, she can help.' It says,

'Another elementalist?' The light spirit checks me out, it seems surprised to see me here.

'Will you help me?' I ask, it converses for a moment with the black bunny but then turns around and nods.

'I will... but you must make a contract with both of us as this the only way to keep a balance. You seem strong and we would both like to spend time in this world again. Do you agree to these terms?' It asks, I smile and nod.

'Then give us names.' It said, I look at them and nod.

'I will call you Feather and Cage.' They both look at each other and nod, two marks appeared on my hands and it seems our contracts had been formed.

'Will you guys do anything I say?' I ask, Feather looks at me and nods.

'Unlike other spirit lords were a loyal to our master, we will not refuse an order even if you commanded us to destroy the world... we will do it.' They said, I found the example to be a bit extreme, but I nod and look back at the Illya that had died. That was the 213th that had died, it is time to put a stop to their experiments of the mages and help those pour souls.

'Then the first thing I want... is revenge.' I said, Feather and Cage both look at me and nod, Feather breaks my chains and I look at them.

'Can you turn that into a sword?' I ask, I had seen the guards often wear one and I often played with the chains and pretending it was a sword.

'I can.' Feather swallows the chains and spits it out, it had become a blade.

'I'll add my power to it.' Cages add a stone to it, and I can feel its power surge through me, and I notice a black like fog coming off me.

'What is this?' I ask, Cage grins again.

'Your aura... it is something what you were born with, but those chains suppressed it till now. A power that belongs to only you and those who share your blood, though you are the second female I have ever seen born from that blood.' He said, I heard footsteps and I smirk evilly.

'Well let us see what I am capable of now that I am free. Want to join me in the carnage?' I ask, both bunnies get an evil smile and that is when the mages walk in and I leap towards them. I watch as their screams fill the hallway, they are so loud, so I cut off their heads and with the bit of magic I had learned I sealed everyone inside. Within an hour, we had killed everyone inside... even the Ilyas died after they sacrificed themselves for their masters. I tried to spare them, but they refused back down and tried to use magic against me. I finally reached the first enchanter at the top of the tower, his followers tried to stop me but together with Cage and Feather I broke through easily and I finally got to his chamber.

'Please your majesty, send reinforcement... I...' I stab the first enchanter through the shoulder, and he cries out in pain, I walk over to the crystal and look at an old man who was wearing a crown.

'Who the hell are you?' I ask, the old man shrieks for a moment but quickly composes himself.

'I am the Emperor, who are you?' He asks, I thought about it and realize I was never given a name. I grab the enchanter and hold him up by the throat.

'You never gave me name, so tell them who I am, or I'll have Cage chew off your leg.' I spoke.

'She's... a Castielo we kept her for experiments...' I threw him away and look back at the emperor.

'There you have it, so if you have nothing more to say I...' I was about to hang up.

'Wait, you can't kill all of them!' He yelled, I look back and gave him an angry glare.

'Why not?' I ask, he seemed to have started sweating.

'Well... my empire still needs them. Wait, are there even any alive?' He asks, I grin again.

'Well... I did keep a few alive to torture them personally for everything they did to me. With the enchanter... ten might still live.' I commented, it looked like the emperor almost got a heart attack, but he quickly composed himself.

'How about we make a deal? If you let them live and in full tact, I'll pardon your crimes and... have your family pick you up.' He said, I look at him.

'My family... you mean the woman that sold me to these mages?' I said angrily, he quickly shakes his head.

'You are more like them then you think... I mean the Castielo's.' He said, I look at him and I thought about it for a bit, but the deal seemed fair and I was curious to learn more about my heritage. I wonder who they are?

'Alright... when do you want to come get them?' I ask, he seemed surprised I agreed so easily, but we both agreed to the terms.

'I'll have people come pick the mages up in a few days. Please be patient.' He said, he hangs up and I turn back to the First Enchanter and bend down.

'Seems it's your lucky day, you get to see another morning. However, listen well... if I ever discover the Magic Tower is involved with experimenting on living beings, children on anything else that breathes... I will hunt you all down. Am I clear?' I said, the first enchanter faints in front of me and I think I can take that as a yes.

'Cage, after I leave... destroy this place but make sure the stench of blood can be smelled for miles and have heads of the dead spiked outside as a warning... so no one forgets what happened here. Feather go fetch the prisoners and put them in a steal cage. I am going to take a nap.' Both nod and I go outside into the sunlight... it has been a long time since I have been outside. While I fed the mages only the minimal of food, I had built myself a camp with the materials we could find in the woods and thanks to Cage I got enough food to fill my belly. We were down at the stream; I was trying to clean off the blood, but it seems it was hard to do so. I suddenly feel like I was being watched, I look in the water and I see eyes looking back at me. I reach into the water and pull out a blue wolf.... I then hear another scream and see Cage and Feather holding a little red dragon.

'It seems we have caught two spies.' Cage said with a grin, both spirits gulp and I sit down beside Feather and look at the spirit who was trying to escape but was caught in hand.

'Are these spirits too?' I ask, Cage and Feather nod and I decide to let the wolf go, so did Feather.

'Why were you guys spying?' I ask, the dragon coughs and the wolf look at me confused.

'Speak!' Feather said threatening, the wolf gulped and looks at me.

'Our master wanted to see if you were a danger to her or those precious to her as according to the emperor declared you a monster beyond imagination.' I tilt my head to side confused.

'What is a monster?' I ask confused, the blue wolf seemed confused for a moment but then begins to smile.

'I'll make that Emperor eat his words. All our master did was take revenge on those that harmed her, she is not a monster.' Cage said angrily, he was ready to blow up, but I pat him on the head to calm him down.

'Our master is nothing but compassionate, she spared those she could... though I would still like to kill them.' Feather looks back at the mages and they quivered in fear.

'I see... so this is what the emperor forgot to tell my master.' The red dragon looks at the scars on my body and sighs.

'We shall only relay what we have observed to our master. The duke and his knights should be here in a few days, they will only attack if provoked so try to remain calm... Feather.' The blue wolf said, we all nod and that is when both spirits disappeared.

'I wonder who their master is?' I ask. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 88 13
(𝐑𝐞𝐰ðŦðĒ𝐭ðĒ𝐧𝐠) ══════◄â€Ēâ€Ē❀â€Ēâ€Ē▹══════ æ‚Šå―đå§ŦãŪį”ŸæķŊ / ė•…ëž„í•œ ęģĩėĢžė˜ ėƒí™œ What would you do,if the only person you care about suddenly passes away? Rena Matsu...
33K 1.2K 48
"Bark for me now, after all. It's not too late, come back here and be my loyal dog again." "Bow down to me. Now!" "I rule Japan, so go on, try to rui...
1.1K 69 25
Disclaimer. A solo leveling x female OP protagonist/oc x MHA, JJK na bit HK. Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes in this story, cause englis...
14.8K 952 36
In ancient supernatural Japan, women are expected to take care of the house, be beautiful, marry, and obey their husbands. But Cho Hyewon, one of the...