The eyes of the innocent hold...

By -Shi_Qingxuan-

Curses. Not everyone can see them. Only those who possess cursed energy themselves or are in a near-death sit... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - ⚠️Spoiler warning⚠️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 5

22K 688 538
By -Shi_Qingxuan-

Knock. Knock.

"Y/N. You in there?" Megumi asks.

No response.

"Huh." Megumi replies.

At breakfast:
"Hey. Itadori. You seen Y/N?" Megumi asks.

"Nope. Haven't seen her in two days." Itadori says.

Then, Gojo came to the table with a really sour face. Like someone had stolen his candy or something.

"Sensei. What's the matter with you?" Megumi asks.

"Yeah. You look like someone stole something from ya." Itadori adds.

"I mean kinda." Gojo sulks.

"What do you mean 'kind of'?" Megumi says.

"I couldn't sleep last night so I went for a walk. Then, I saw Y/N and challenged her to a one-on-one fight. To figure out what her cursed energy was." Gojo pauses. "But she beat me." Gojo mutters.

"Wait what?!" Megumi exclaims.

"Yeah. She definitely is on par with Sukuna. I'm glad we found her." Gojo says.

"Wait. Did you just say that girl that I saw two days ago has the same power level as Sukuna?!" Itadori exclaims.

"Maybe even stronger. It's a good thing that she is here. Though I'm starting to think the only person that's a match for her is Sukuna himself." Gojo says.

"Itadori. Go look for her. She's probably still in the field." Gojo says.

"Why me?!" Itadori pauses. "Fine." Itadori finishes.

Itadori then left the other two and started looking for you. He walked around for a while and then found you. Asleep. In a field. Leaning against a broken boulder.

"Did she do that?!" Itadori thought out loud.

"Hmm? Oh. It's morning already?" You say, just waking up.

"Yeah. Actually." Itadori says.

"Huh. When did you get here?!" You exclaim.

"Just now. Gojo sent me." Itadori says.

"Oh ok. Oh shit we're supposed to be going to Tokyo today. I need to get changed." You say, jumping up to your feet.

"Damn I ache all over. Maybe I shouldn't have done that last night." You say pointing to the boulder you were leaning against.

"Wait. You did that?!" Itadori exclaims.

"Yeah. Last night. Gojo helped me break it. When I accidentally threw him at the boulder in our sparing match last night. You know, one of these days I'm gonna have to ask Sukuna for a fight." You say.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Itadori says.

"Why not?" You ask.

"Who knows what that outcome will be." Itadori says.

"Good point but it doesn't change my mind." You pause. "Now I'm gonna go get changed. Meet you at the front of the school." You say.

You left Itadori and went to your room to change into your uniform. You quickly did so and met Megumi and Itadori at the front gate. You were still slightly tired from last night but chose to ignore that, hoping today wouldn't be so tiring.

Time skip to Tokyo:
"Isn't it too little for four people to pass first year?" Itadori questions.

"Yeah. He has a point. That seems oddly small." You add.

"Then have you met anyone else who could see curses?" Megumi says in response.

"Nah." Itadori says, while eating his ice pop.

"Come to think of it, I didn't even know what a curse was until I eavesdropped on your conversation at the hospital." You add.

"Wait. How long were you following me?!" Megumi exclaims.

"Since you were on the phone outside the thermometer box." You reply.

"Ehh. That long. Surprised he didn't notice you." Itadori chimes.

"You didn't either till I ran past you!" You exclaim.

"Ok. Good point." Itadori says.

"That's how much of a minority Shamans are." Megumi says, continuing his explanation before you and Itadori interrupted.

"But did you say I was the third student? And Y/N was the fourth?" Itadori asks.

"Apparently her transfer was decided quite a while ago. It's this kind of school so maybe she had circumstances." Megumi explains.

"Thanks for waiting~ Oh!" Gojo exclaims.

"The uniform made it on time." Gojo added.

"Yup, it fits just right. But it's a little different from Fushiguro's, huh." Itadori says. "It's even got a hoodie." He mumbles.

"Well, if you have requests, there can be some touch ups made to your uniform." Gojo explains.

"Huh? I didn't make any requests though." Itadori says, confused.

"That's 'cause I requested a custom one on my own." Gojo replies.

"Be careful, Gojo-Sensei has this side of him too." Megumi says.

"I'll keep that in mind." You say.

"More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku." Megumi asks.

"She said she wanted to meet up here." Gojo says.

"I want to eat that!! Popcorn!!" Itadori exclaims.

"Why didn't I get to pick where you met me?!" You sigh.

"Because. Like Itadori, you joined under special circumstances." Megumi says.

You walked around a bit before seeing a light-haired girl harassing a scouting agent.

"Are we really going to talk to that now?" Megumi says.

"That's kind of embarrassing." Itadori says while wearing a pair of "2018" glasses and holding popcorn in one hand and a crepe in the other.

"So are you." Megumi retorts.

"Hey, over here!" Gojo says, trying to get her attention.

"Let's go over some things." The girl said as she walked over.

"I'm Kugisaki Nobara. I'm the flower in a group of happy boys." Nobara introduces.

"She's big headed." You thought to yourself.

"I'm Itadori Yuji. I'm from Sendai." Itadori introduces himself.

"I'm Fushiguro Megumi." Megumi introduces.

"I'm L/N Y/N. Call me Y/N though." You say.

"I'm not very fortunate with my environment, huh. With the exception of Y/N." Nobara sighs.

"Thank you. I see us getting along just fine!" You say.

"Are we going somewhere after this?" Megumi asks.

"Hehehe. I've finally gathered my four students. And on top of that, two of them are from the countryside." Gojo pauses.

"Hold on. I think you're mistaken. I'm from Sendai." You say, interrupting Gojo.

"Really?!" Itadori exclaims.

"Yeah. I never went to school there though." You add.

"Of course we'd go sightseeing in Tokyo." Gojo says.

"Huh." You and Megumi deadpan.

"I wanna go to Disneyland!! Disneyland!" Nobara exclaims.

"You dummy, Disneyland is in Chiba!! Let's go to Chinatown, Sensei!" Itadori also exclaims.

"Chinatown is in Yokohama, you know!" Nobara argues.

"Yokohama is in Tokyo, you know!" Itadori says back.

"What did I deserve to get lumped with those two." You sigh.

"Well then, I'll announce where we are going." Gojo says as Nobara and Itadori go down on one knee.

"We're going to Roppongi." Gojo says.

"Why do I feel like he's lying?" You thought to yourself.

"Roppongi?!" Nobara and Itadori exclaim at the same time.

"There are curses here, aren't there?" Megumi asks.

"You liar!!" Itadori exclaims in anguish.

"Knew it." You say.

"Knew what?" Megumi asks.

"That Gojo-Sensei was lying about going to Roppongi." You reply.

"Did I just hear that right? Did you just call me 'Sensei'?" Gojo says, letting his ego grow.

"I'm not living this down, am I?" You ask.

"Nope." Megumi replies.

"Yay (!)" You sarcastically say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.7K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
52.5K 3.8K 55
❝𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†'𝒔 π’†π’šπ’†π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’Šπ’• π’‚π’π’šπ’˜π’‚π’š?❞ Contrary to popular belief, forgive...
9.8K 421 12
After recent trauma, (Y/n) suddenly develops mysterious powers that lets them see curses that are somehow not visible to everyone. When they meet Goj...