The Maid's Guide to the Mafia

By xxxnunintheclubxxx

"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Author's note
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
PLEASE READ
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

24

226K 7.5K 4.7K
By xxxnunintheclubxxx

3rd POV

The night came sooner than expected and it was finally time for her to go back to the quarters.

Kamala never would have thought that she would actually miss those rusty and stained pillows but after the day that she had, that was the only place she wanted to be in.

The plates on Alister's desk were now near empty with almost no food in sight. The boredom got the best of her and eventually she came around and  starting eating as it was better than doing nothing and staring at the boring blank wall.

The rest of the day went by in silence as neither Kamala nor Alister knew what to say after that conversation.

The night fall came shortly after, signaling that it was time to leave. Kamala packed up her cleaning utilities and what not, before heading towards the door.

"Goodnight my lord."

She recited before heading down, leaving Alister with his own haunted thoughts.

She was getting more and more used to the stairs and as of right now it felt more like a breeze than the constant torture she felt before. On the way down she could see more and more maids following the same path as they too were returning back from their master's chambers.

As she was passing through the 14th floor, a hand suddenly caught her by the upper arm and pulled her into the empty cupboard closet.

Struggling under the intense grip on her arm, she tried to scream for help but her efforts were deemed useless as a hand covered her mouth. The room was dark and her sight could not determine who was  holding her captive, but after what she had gone through on the very same floor, she had her suspicions . She tried to push away the tight form of the body but it was no use. Regardless, she still tried her very best using anything from her own body to anything she was able to grasp to try and knock whoever it was out.

"Shh. Shhhh. Relax, I'm not going to hurt you."

As soon as Kamala heard the voice, she already knew who was holding her. She stopped struggling and the man let go of his grasp on her mouth.

"A-Alvie?" She asked uncertain.

"Yes, it's me. Sorry for the performance but I figured it was the only way we could speak on private." Alvie explained as he softly caressed the part of her arm that he grabbed.

"Y- You couldn't just tap me on the shoulder like a normal person?" Kamala blurted out with instant regret of talking to a lord like that.

Alvie didn't seem to realize or mind as he offered her an apologetic look that she unfortunately couldn't see.
"In my defense, I tried to talk to you normally but you freaked out and ran away!" Alvie stated, remembering what happened earlier that day.

"I-I did not freak out! I j-just had to get back to Ali-the Don. I'm very busy. I-I was not avoiding you."

"Who said anything about avoiding?"

"Y-you did...."

"When?"

"B-before..."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you di- Ok whatever. It doesn't matter! Now that you have managed to successfully kidnap me,  what did you want to tell me?" Kamala's tone quivered by her last words as she was nervous for the answer that she would get. She hoped that if she was lucky enough, she would never have to face Cullen or Alvie again.

"You know what." Alvie's tone hit a new level of seriousness sending a brand new wave of uncomfortableness to Kamala as she had never seen Alvie in such a serious mood. Although, she dis only know him for a few days so it wasn't too surprising.

"Did you tell anyone?" Alvie's voice was now almost angry. Dangerous, even. It made Kamala more aware that she was actually stuck in a closet with him and he obviously had the upper hand against her.

"N-no."

Alvie let out a relieved sigh, his features now softening.
"Good. You can never tell anyone.It will never happen again and there is no need to risk two marriages out of a one time thing."

Kamala didn't know what to do. On one hand, it felt wrong keeping it to herself. Even though she didn't know who she would even be able to tell, she felt a certain type of guilt flooding up in her heart. On the other hand, she didn't want to hurt Alvie. Not only did he save her but he was one of the only people who was nice to her. Even from the first night, she already considered him a friend. Plus, she did not want to get involved with anything that had to do with Cullen.
"O-of course. I won't." She swiftly answered but even she couldn't convince herself.

She felt a certain purge of disgust at the thought. What kind of rich people nonsense is this? Cullen, really? Not to mention the age difference. She passed it off as some disturbing age kink.

Unfortunately, she wasn't the only one that heard her uncertainty. Alvie knew the secret would be too big a burden on her but she had to keep quiet. For his sake and his husband's. In here, affairs were a commodity only certain people could afford. He, though powerful, was nothing compared to his husband who was right beneath the Don's thumb.
To lose that marriage would be like ripping out bank notes. Disloyalty was an embarrassment no-one could withstand. Drakul would be eaten alive in the pure scandal and his entire reputation wiped clean.

"Kamala, there's something you need to know."

Kamala's head bobbed up, nervous about what he was about to reveal to her. She didn't want to know any more secrets.

"Do you remember the night I saved you?" Alvie began, choosing his words very carefully.

"Y-yes?"

"As soon as I saw you with...you know who, I already knew I had to help you. And sure, it was mostly because I'm a decent human being but there was something else. I felt connected to you, in a way. Like, I could see myself in your place because-Well because, I was you, I-I still am." Alvie finished with a tearful voice.

"A-are you saying Cullen..."

"Yes."

Kamala's eyes widened at the realization. All this time she thought so poorly of Alvie, when he was suffering from the same thing as her.

" A-alvie! I-I'm so sorry! I had no idea."

"It's okay, you had no way of knowing. I understand that you had no way of knowing." Alvie's sobs surrounded the small place as Kamala softly put a hand on his shoulder.

"You have to t-tell someone! Your husband, at least."

"You mean like you told someone?" He snapped defensively.

"Thats different. I could never be able to harm Cullen, but you can! Y-You're a lord, same as him. You could potentially take him down and never let this happen to anyone ever again!"

"I can't. I can't risk my marriage like this Kamala. It's his word against mine."

"But-"

"Just drop it Kamala!" Alvie bawled, startling her. After a few seconds of silence, Alvie sighed and added,
"Look. Just don't tell anyone and everything will be okay."

And with those parting words, he exited the closet, leaving Kamala alone and even more confused than before.

However, she knew she couldn't tell anyone. She knew firsthand what it felt like to be sexually assaulted and no matter her primal beed to try and protect him, she knew he needed time to open up. She couldn't betray his trust like that.

***

Finally, she entered the room of her quarters. The maids took turns showering and they all stayed in the same que to wait for the few showers that were available to them.

As she stood in the long line, she heard a soft 'ahem' behind her.

As she turned around to see who was calling her, she had to resist every urge she had to not roll her eyes as she saw the same blond that she met in the cafeteria.

"Wow, Im surprised you're still alive!" She chuckled but the venom in her voice was obvious.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Kamala asked, amazed with myself for not stuttering..

"I thought for sure they would have beat you to the brink of death, but Im so glad they didn't. Not when we were about to become friends. Now you will have at least one person who will miss you. I'm Mallory." She smiled beamingly at her, handing her hand out.

"And I didn't ask." Kamala offered her one of her own fake smiles before shaking her hand and waltzing into one of the now free showers.

*****

"I have a meeting this morning. You will serve me breakfast there." Alister explained as he headed towards his private elevator.

"Of course, sir." Kamala answered and rushed away to the stairs.

"Stop. You will go with me by the elevator." Alister's intimidating voice was enough to stop Kamala from moving another inch.

"Thats o-okay. I-I can go by stairs." Kamala continued nervously and placed her hand on the handle to open the door.

"I wasn't asking." Alister stated leaving no further room for discussion.

Kamala hesitantly approached the elevator and snuck inside, watching as the doors shut to hide the lounge room.

The two were in total silence, each very informed pf the other's presence. Alister hated it like this. The awkward silence, the way they acted as if they hadn't done what they did yesterday, but he knew it had to be like this. He would never be able to open up to the idea of a relationship and he could not afford to have a weakness. No matter how much he wanted to. At least this way he could protect his little maid and still stay close to her.

The elevator doors opened to reveal yet another hallway. Alister gently took Kamala by the hand and led her to the biggest door, landed right in the middle.

He made sure to let go of her hand before he entered as Kamala followed shortly after him.

As soon as she came into the room, she froze. On one fo the chairs behind the round table stood the one person she despised more than life itself.

Cullen.

Memories of what Cullen had told her let coming back and she was even more disgusted with the man than she was before. She uncomfortably shifted next to Alister while he took his seat on the edge of the table, making it obvious he was the most important in the room.

The men started discussing something but Kamala couldn't pay attention. Her sights were set on Cullen and she couldn't tear away her worried gaze.

Suddenly she felt a small squeeze on her upper thigh.

Jolting up in surprise, she looked at Alister whose hand was now slowly caressing her thigh. His touch getting closer and closer to her pussy. She felt herself squirming under his touch and she had to keep everything in her  to not moan.

Alister acted as if nothing was happening. He kept his intense gaze on the men as they discussed tactics. All of them oblivious to what was happening under the table.

His hand shifter higher until it was just inches away from her panties that were now flooding in her juices.

But then, it stopped.

Feeling completely mortified she quickly told Alister she had to go for the food and she immediately ran for the door and into the kitchen.

Little did she know, someone was watching her every move.

And that someone would not stop until he got what he was looking for...

——————-

What do you think about Alister and Kamala?

Don't forget to vote to support the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
37.3K 708 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
274K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
7.6M 214K 47
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes to an auction with his father. No one c...