Until You Love Me [Bakudeku M...

By mhaslut04

This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD... More

| 1 | Destructive Touch
| 2 | Preying Crimson
| 3 | Mesmerizing Jade
| 4 | Orange Evening
| 5 | Black Night
| 6 | Pretty Reflection
| 7 | Green Morning
| 8 | Blue Surprise
| 9 | Cold Pilar
| N O T E |
| 11 | Unexpected Rescue
| 12 | Blank Illusion
| 13 | Red Tears
| 14 | Pale Cleanse
| 15 | Sharp Glass
| 16 | Blinding Lights
| 17 | Obsidian Questions
| 18 | Misleading Rules
| 19 | Cunning Shadow
| 20 | Nephrite Dream
| NOTE |
| 21 | Painful Promise
| 22 | Amethyst News
| 23 | Scarlet Cloud
| 24 | Vermillion Mixture
| 25 | Urging Excuse
| 26 | Lost Melodies
| 27 | Pining Hunger
| 28 | Passing Water
| 29 | Bright Surface
| 30 | Old Willow
| NOTE |

| 10 | Old Regrets

28.9K 578 385
By mhaslut04

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

"I want that color" Katsuki said pointing at a jade green piece of paper. "In combination with the orange light we picked out yesterday" the 15 year old boy was choosing his colors for his room inside his fathers new mansion.

"It's because it makes you think of Izuku, isn't it?" His mother said with a teasing wink. Katsuki startled and hid his blush.

"No, what the fuck are you thinking?" he growled and when his mom didn't seem convinced he quikly pointed at a darker green "I meant this one" Mitsuki cocked her head doubtingly at her son "It'll be better with the orange anyways" he said while heading for the door.

"Okay Katsuki" she yelled after him. He's so stubborn she thought to herself with a light chuckle and shaking her head.

"Old hag always with her crazy assumptions" the blond growled to himself. Although deep down he knew she was right. His father had told him that someday he had to drop out of school to start taking his place. The blond had no problem with that but what Masaru followed with not so.

"It's going to be dangerous, so you'll have to cut all connections to your school" Katsuki's eyes widened. He had known since he was 6 he was going to take his dad's place, but that he had to do all of this too took all the words out of his mouth.

"But" the shocked 14 year old boy started while holding some tears back.

"We already made a plan" Masaru continued unbothered "You'll be going to a highschool far from here and then drop out when you're ready" Katsuki couldn't help the tears making their way down his face. "Stop crying Katsuki, it's what you do to honor your family" Masaru said without changing his expression. The boss was always very calm, which made him even scarier. The boy quikly pushed his tears back. You don't cry in front of the boss that's weak he thought to himself and just nodded. "You can leave now" Masaru spoke but it sounded like an order. Katsuki left with head up and shoulders down like he was taught.

The blond had walked through the corridors like nothing was wrong, so no one had noticed when the blond had broken down at night and had cried himself to sleep.

-

"Tell me where they took him" Katsuki yelled after breaking down the iron door to the basement. He took the top of All For One's shirt and shook the man's head til he finally answered.

"You're gonna have to be a little more specific than that Katsuki" He said in a cocky tone. The blond didn't even bother to correct him on the use of his first name like he had done the past year.

"You know where you're people are hiding so tell me!" He yelled in the man's face "They took something from me" he tried sounding threathening but there was a tremble in his voice.

"That sounds bad" All For One continued in his teasing tone, which made Katsuki even more angry.

"How do they know Deku?" Katsuki said looking away from the man, hiding the tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh, that green haired boy?" All For One said now a little more serious, like he was waiting for Katsuki to put the pieces together, but decided to help him. "Tomura took quit a liking to him after he found out he was one of your old friends" Katsuki turned his head back to the man in disbelief "I have been waiting for you to find out" All For One said while looking the blond right in the eye.

"Shut up" Katsuki said whispering still not believing what he was hearing. This couldn't be true. "What are they going to do to him?" he asked while pulling his own hair panicking, not really thinking the man would answer.

"Why do you always ask yourself that?" he answered with a nasty question. "When you clearly already know the answer" Katsuki's heart stopped. No, it couldn't be like that. "When you love them" All For One stopped for a few seconds "They die"

"No shut up!" Katsuki said while tears now streamed his face merciless.

"Like her right?" All For One continued calm at the crying man "Or do you really still believe she's alive?" The blond didn't answer that question, so All For One answered himself "That must be, why you're still keeping me here after almost a year"

"Shut up!" Katsuki yelled while placing his hands on his ears to block the man's talking.

"Oh yeah and him too right?" All For One continued, enjoying the clear pain he was causing the blond. "But I don't think I need to remind you of all people" Katsuki could still hear him and fell down on his knees. "I mean, you're the reason he's dead" Katsuki opened his eyes, which he had shut a long time ago due the stinging tears.

The truth he hadn't want to face for a long time, but he knew All For One was right. He wanted to change everything, to the moment it all started.

Katsuki Bakugou's biggest regret

"I know you killed those two people" said a 17 year old Katsuki confident while holding a gun at a way larger man who seemed to have muscles like a beast. "The parents of that kid" he continued knowing the man was unarmed.

"I don't know what you're talking about" the man tried, but seemed scared for what was about to come.

"The prosthesis in your eye says something different" Katsuki said in an angry tone. He hated when people lied. "My father warned me not to involve in other families business" Katsuki continued knowing he had the right man "But I just can't let you live a normal life after taking two" he said and pulled the trigger.

BANG

The murderer who went by the name muscular fell to the ground with blood gushing out of his head.

Katsuki quikly left the scene and started running back to his mansion. His father had just given it to him and he now called the shots. He had done something good tonight, he had stopped a killer. Although later he would regret it, wishing he never involved in that family's bussiness like his father had warned.

-

"We'll find him" Kirishima tried reassuring the blond while putting a hand on his shoulder. Katsuki had left the basement like nothing happened but the red swollen skin around his eyes said different.

"Yeah, yeah Shitty Hair" he said while pushing the hand away. Kirishima had already send some guards to search the bar and the area around it, but they hadn't found anything. Katsuki hoped the greenette was okay when he made himself ready to go searching himself. He wasn't going to let Deku end like his parents, not because of his fault.

-

Izuku opened his eyes and shut them pretty quikly realizing his head was spinning and his painful headache. He couldn't reach up to feel the blood on his wound, but when he moved his face he felt the dried up blood immobolizing it a little. What was he suppossed to do? He tried pulling at the ropes but he couldn't move himself out of them. When his vision went clearer he saw the blond girl in front of him and she immediately started yelling making Izuku flinch.

"Tomura, he's awake" Had she been standing there the whole time he was out? Izuku didn't know, but the idea terrified him.

The door behind him opened and Shigaraki crouched down next to the pilar, looking with a worried face at Izuku.

"Are you uncomfortable?" a shivered went down Izuku's spine "I might have overreacted a little yesterday" he cooed further pinching Izuku's freckled cheek. "But that doesn't mean I forgive you" he said while hardening his grip making Izuku yelp.

"We should move, Bakugou is gonna search this bar" the man with the bright blue eyes said.

"Right" Tomura said letting go of his cheek and showing off a creepy smile "Let's get moving" Shigaraki said when pulling at the robes. Izuku looked at him in disbelief and tears started welling up in his eyes. If he went to a different place Katsuki would never find him and he couldn't escape in this shape. His head was still fogy and every mucle seemed to hurt. "Stand up brat" Shigaraki damanded, but when Izuku moved his sore ass made him wince in pain. More tears started streaming down his face. "Dabi carry him"

The man who reminded him of Todoroki pulled his arms around Izuku's waist and pulled him up. He was pressed against the scarred man's chest with piercings and he winced at every step the man took. Where were they taking him? Kacchan was never going to find him like this. Izuku broke down in tears in the man's chest making the man look down and hesitate, but eventually he walked further to their unknown destination.

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 98 17
What happens when Izuku, the quirkless kid slips up and starts acting diffently than normal? What's he doing in the bad part of town? What will happe...
410 27 12
!THIS STORY IS EXTREMELY OLD AND IS NOT THAT GOOD AND CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! This is a story about Y/N, a 16 year o...
144K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...
5.2K 236 38
I no longer use this account and this story is UNFINISHED. I am now at @lucolan where I am starting to rewrite this work and work on new stories. Thi...