Jacob Black Imagines

By hlgarcia

Jacob Black Imagines More

Bump in the Night
Choices
Kissed The Teacher
Fire & Ice
Under the Night Sky

Snow Princess

996 17 1
By hlgarcia

Pairing: Jacob Black x Fem!Reader

Written: January 2nd, 2021

Posted: January 2nd, 2021

Warning: None

Word Count: 1,103

Summary: Returning back to Forks for the holidays, the reader reconnects with her childhood best friend, Jacob.

"Y/N, we're so glad you could join us!" Your aunt exclaimed, pulling you in for a hug. Quickly, she ushered you towards the room you would be staying in. "Make yourself at home! Dinner will be ready in half an hour."

Nodding your head, you placed your suitcase on the bed as you unzipped it and began putting away your belongings. You had decided that you would stay until you wanted to return home, both your aunt and uncle were ecstatic to have you staying with them. They often see you as the daughter they never had.

Putting your items away, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" You called over your shoulder.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice questioned from the doorway. "I...I don't know if you remember me..."

Turning to face the person, you couldn't help the grin that made it's way to your lips. "Of course, I remember you, Jake!" You exclaimed rushing towards him. "How could I forget my childhood best friend?" Throwing your arms around his shoulders, you gently pulled him down to your level that allowed you to hug him.

Chuckling, Jacob wrapped his arms firmly around your waist, gently tugging you firmly against his body, as he buried his face in the crook of your shoulder.

"How've you been?" You questioned as you returned to your previous actions of putting your clothes away.

Jacob let out a heavy sigh before he moved beside you to hand you clothes. "It's....It's complicated."

You rolled your eyes. "What's not complicated?" You giggled.

"Well, there was a girl I had feelings for but she was in love with someone else."

"Oh, no." You spoke gazing at him, your expression filled with sorrow. "That is never easy."

"Yeah..." He breathed out, breaking your gaze and shaking his head.

"Guys, dinner's ready!" Your aunt called from the stairwell.

"Saved by the bell." You giggled, nudging his shoulder gently with his.

"You're telling me." He grinned.

---

"So you and Jake?" Your aunt questioned, as she made her way beside you.

Sighing, you shook your head. "We're just friends."

"Uh-huh." She spoke. "He doesn't look at you as just friends."

Your jaw fell slack as you snapped your head in her direction. "I...We..."

"You like him." She nudged your shoulder with hers. "I can tell."

You groaned, before placing the book in your hands back on the shelf. "It's....It's complicated."

"Much like he told you?"

"You heard that?" You questioned quirking an eyebrow upwards at her.

She shrugged nonchalantly as she grabbed a book to gaze at. "He likes you too."

"Yeah, well, I'm not sure about that." You huffed. "He was telling me about this love triangle he was in."

"He's not in it now."

"How do you know?"

Playfully she frowned before shrugging her shoulders once again. "A good journalist never reveals their resources."

"But you're not a journalist?" You furrowed your eyebrows together in confusion, before rolling your eyes with a shake of the head.

"Maybe you should give him a chance."

"If he liked me, maybe I would."

---

"Y/N, can you get the door?" Your aunt called from the kitchen.

Bounding down the stairs, you opened the door. Surprise etched itself along your features.

"Jake? What're you doing here?"

Jacob shifted from foot to foot, as he dropped his gaze to the ground before him. "I...uh... I was wondering if you'd like to go ice skating with me?"

Giggling, you crossed your arms along your chest, as you leaned against the door frame. "Of course, did you mean now or ...?"

"Uh, yes, now if you're available." He nodded furiously.

"Okay, let me get my purse-"

"No!" Jacob exclaimed taking you by surprise. "I mean, no, you won't be needing it."

"Are...Are you sure?" You felt heat dancing along your cheeks.

He hummed in response.

"Auntie -"

"Bye, have fun!" She quickly exclaimed tossing your jacket at you.

Gasping you caught your jacket mid-air. Putting it on, you gasped slightly as she placed her hands on your back and gently pushed you towards Jacob.

Placing his hands on your waist, he prevented you from losing your balance as he guided you onto the porch.

"Thanks." You muttered out.

"No problem." He spoke, clearing his throat. "Let's go, shall we?"

---

"There's something I haven't told you." You muttered out, as you laced your ice skates up.

"What is it?" He questioned as he moved to assist you.

"I...I'm not a very good ice skater." You muttered, feeling fireworks erupt in your stomach.

Jacob chuckled before gazing at you. "You really think that bothers me?"

You shrugged, feeling heat dance along your cheeks once again as you dropped your gaze to the ground.

Gently grasping your chin between his thumb and forefinger, he forced you to look at him. "Don't worry, I'll help you."

His close proximity, made your breathing becoming ragged, as you glanced at his lips, the thought of wondering how they would feel against yours, crossing your mind.

Taking a deep breath, you were the first to break the intimate moment. "Let's go."

Bolting up, you wobbled as you almost lost your balance, before even touching the ice. Jacob thinking quick on his feet, gripped your forearm gently as helped you steady yourself.

---

Taking a couple of laps around the ice rink, things seemed to be going well. Neither of you had fallen, the air was light as it was filled with laughter and jokes. Time seemingly flew by while you were with Jacob.

As you were caught up in the conversation with Jacob, you lost your balance causing you to almost fall onto the ice. Luckily, Jacob was quick to catch you before you collided with the ice.

"Don't worry," Jacob whispered in your ear, as his hands stayed planted on your waist, his chest brushing against yours. "I've got you."

Gazing at him, fireworks erupted in your stomach as you pulled away from Jacob slightly, dropping your gaze to his lips.

Before you knew what happened, you were on top of Jacob who was now laying flat against the ice.

Gazing down at Jacob, his expression was etched with surprise. Leaning down, you placed your lips on his. They felt as you had thought they would. With widened eyes, you pulled away from him, before you began apologizing rapidly.

"Jake-"

Cutting you off he laced his hand in your hair, before gently tugging you down towards him. Kissing you properly, he nipped at your bottom lip.

Pulling away, you rested your forehead against his, as you panted.

"We should get out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
243K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...