Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

By HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... More

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y
D I V U L G E N C E
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
T O K E N O F L O V E
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
M E N D I N G C H A R M
K A T I E B E L L
L O C K E R R O O M S
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
H I S V A L O R
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
L I P S T I C K
T H E S E A R C H
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

T H E M A T C H

8K 207 112
By HAPPYKIDDI

Diana didn't want to go.

She doesn't want to see his face squinting as he tries to look for the golden snitch, she doesn't want to be reminded of those biceps that held her when she came back to Hogwarts after her father tortured her, she doesn't want to see his silver grey eyes looking so ambicious like it was before but ― she does.

If it wasn't for Clarette and Luna who's forced her to watch the quidditch match with them she wouldn't have been sitting in the bleachers in complete silent while the others cheer out for their preffered players or their houses ― but she is.

She can see him.

She tried not to look at him.

But her eyes found him.

And he looks magnificent.

She breathed against the chilling breeze as her eyes follows Draco, he remained in the air, eyes glancing around looking for the snitch, his hands gripped tightly around the broomstick and he tugged it up to pull himself more higher.

Her eyes found his opponent who's across the oval pitch, it just really happens that the seeker for the Hufflepuff team was Wayne Hopkins.

Diana averted her eyes from the two seekers and instead watched Theodore who pulled his broomstick upwards and did a full flip, showcasing his abilitities as a keeper while hitting the Quaffle with his head gear, preventing it from passing through the middle hoop.

Clarette and Luna cheered wildly along with the other students, all of them were standing, only Diana was sitting silently at the bleachers however she smiled and clapped, showing that she was atleast having a bit of fun.

"THAT'S MY MAN! GO THEODORE" Clarette yelled, holding the railings tightly and raising her hand up in the air to cheer him on.

"....10 points to Slytherin!..." announced by Jordan through the microphone.

Diana's gaze went to the opposite direction, she saw Blaise with a wide sardonic grin on his face while he carries the quaffle in his arm, his robes flying behind him as he swoop past the players. Diana almost shriek in fright when a bludger came his way until Crabbe went up behind him with such rush and batted the bludger away.

Blaise took off and in a swift movement he threw the quaffle with force, the Hufflepuff goalkeeper almost blocked it with his foot however he missed it by a split of hair and the quaffle went right through the left hoop.

"... Another 10 points in slyththerin from Blaise Zabini!..."

Excitement rushed over Diana and she stood from her seats and went over the railings next to Clarette and Luna. "GO BLAISE! WHO - HOO!" she cheered, even bouncing on her spot.

Clarette snap his head at her direction "Baby, don't you think you're supposed to cheer for Malfoy? I mean he's looking kind of pissed right now" she stated then pointed her hand to a far direction.

Diana followed her finger and her eyes went directly to Draco's, his face shows madness. Both hands held the broomstick tighter. Instead of him searching for the Golden Snitch, he had his eyes straight towards her.

However it didn't bothered Diana at all, instead, she shifted her gaze back at Blaise who's once again caught the Quaffle from the Hufflepuff chaser and swoop down to avoid other players.

"BLAISE ZABINI! BLAISE ZABINI" she chanted his name out loud as if it was a song. Draco had already many girls cheering for him, it should be enough for him.

"..... Golden snitch on sight! Snitch on sight right next to Wayne Hopkins!...."

Diana diverted her gaze back to Draco and in a flash he flew across the pitch with such speed, head bent down slightly and eyes squinting ― he was going straight to Wayne's direction. The Golden snitch flew just above the brunnete's hair and Wayne tried reaching for it however it glided around him faster than a mosquito.

Diana's heart raced seeing Draco's arms flexed, it was well covered underneath the robes however the sleeves of it were hugging his biceps like a glove. She can't help but feel highly attracted to him. Even from such a far distance, Diana can make out the look smeared across his face, she noticed every detail;

Sweat trickling down his forehead and his neck is also wet from sweating, his hair was messed up because of the gust of wind and his quidditch robes dramatically flew behind him, showing the way he sits on the broomstick.

"....The Golden snitch is right in front of Hopki― MALFOY ALMOST HAD CATCH IT! I REPEAT MALFOY HAD ALMOST CAUGHT IT..."

Diana's ears hurt from the loud broadcasts from Lee Jordan through the speakers, he sounds like he was going ballistic.

But she shifted her attention back to Draco and Diana admired him.

Her lips pressed in a thin line and she can't even focus on the other players right now, her eyes went up as Draco and Wayne also flew straight up the sky where the Golden Snitch had led them, until they disappear in those white clouds.

She squinted her eyes in order to get a good look, and even putting her hands over her forehead to block the ray of sunlight. Alas, they were out of eyesight.

"Uh fuck" Diana groaned to herself.

"GO THEO"

On the other hand, her bestfriend was still cheering for her boyfriend as if her life depends on it.

"....10 Points to Hufflepuff!....."

The hufflepuff students from across their stands had a massive cheer.

"....Where did The two seekers go?..."

Diana tilted her head back and watch the skies, trying to see if she can find Draco. She gripped the railings tightly, and prayed to Helena Ravenclaw in hopes that he will win.

She's mad at him. But she wants him to win. She wants him to win because the opponent was Wayne Hopkins. Yeah. That's right. That should be the only reason.

Suddenly the skies thundered. The white clouds turned grey and raindrops started pouring earning gasps and hurries of students.

Diana remained standing, wiping the rain that dropped on her face while looking up the skies. "I think we should go!" Luna suggested, hands on top of her head.

Diana glanced around and noticed that everyone was scurrying away, she quickly whip her heads to Clarette and Luna's direction "You go ahead! I'll follow right after, I just need to see something"

The two bestfriends then run off, with their hands on top of their head. Diana felt the cold droplets hit her face, head and skin causing her to released her grasp from the railings and rub her sides.

Despite the heavy rain and her now being completely drenched, she looked up, narrowing her eyes at the clouds. She wouldn't go unless she saw Draco

".... The game is not done yet! Everybody!...."

A few students remained at their spot, wanting to watch the quidditch match more.

Diana was starting to get extremely worried, her bottom lip quivered from the cold as the droplets of the rain continuously hit her. The floor was slippery and her sight was getting a bit blurry.

"DRACO!" she finally yelled, then the skies roared mercilessly making her flinch. That didn't stop her from waiting for him.

Toes curling from concern, where the hell were the two seekers? The game continued however Draco and Wayne Hopkins were still up on the skies, behind greyish dark clouds.

Just then, at the corner of her eye ― Draco dived down from a cloud, his whole body was drenched from the rain yet a wide smile planted across his face. A smile Diana hasn't seen for so long, a smile she never knew he can still put on. Her heart swelled with a little bubbly feeling.

Then she noticed his one hand was up in the air and ― in between his fingers was the Golden Snitch.

".... DRACO MALFOY CAUGHT THE SNITCH ― SLYTHERIN WINS..."

Diana smiled, however she doesn't know if Draco even knows she's smiling at him. She rubbed the sides of her arm to warm herself up and with that, she gave him a lingering look as he stoop in the center of the pitch, holding the golden snitch in his hand, he was a champion. A victory.

Diana didn't want to admit it, but she was happy to see him smile in triump as if all his problems and sadness washed away.

But that's it.

She can't go to him and hug him. No. She Can't do that. She wanted to share the victorious momentum however she believes Draco would like to celebrate more with his friends or alone.

So she left.

"Not so fast, Diana" a sultry voice came from behind her. Before she could even turn around, she was pressed up against the wall by a pair of wet strong hands. A small gasp left her mouth and her eyes widened in shock seeing Draco.

She was just passing through the dungeons to get to the Ravenclaw Common Room but she didn't know he was following her, hence she didn't even know why he followed her.

"Aren't you suppose to be with your team to celebrate your winning?" She asked, lips quivering considering she's drenched from the rain and so is the blonde boy in front of her.

However none of that seemed to matter at this moment.

His hand went up to grip her waist through the damp clothes, the other one found its way to her face, fingertips brushing along her cheekbone. And with every touch, fire was kissing her.

"So you won't even congratulate me but you'll cheer for Zabini from the bleachers like he was your man?" His face was inches away from her and they're practically sharing the same breath.

Diana gulped, his eyes were burning with such passion as if he's bottling up rage mixed with longing. Droplets of water fell down the floor from his wet hair, and she feel herself pressed up against the wall even more.

"Congrats" She answered quickly, trying to masked the fact that she craves for him.

"What?" he asked almost dumbfoundedly, his fingers went to tuck her wet hair from behind her ear and his grin was so cunning.

"You want me to congratulate you, so there you have it - congrats" She was putting up a wall between them and kept her hands to her sides, eyes flickering at him. "Now can you please move away? I need to go to my dorm to change my clothes"

Draco furrowed his eyebrows and his grip around her waist went tighter, his other hand rested against the wall beside her head as he leaned in, lips almost brushing the surface of her mouth. He mumbled, "Why are you being so fucking formal with me Diana?"

"I'm not" she replied almost faintly, and looked down on her shoes. "I'm just tired that's all" and she tried to push him away however he didn't even budge.

Embarassing on her part.

He held her hands and pressed their foreheads together, Diana's back layed flat on the wall and her heart skipped a beat, despite them being drenched from the rain - she can feel heat emitting from his body. Giving her warmth.

"Tired of what exactly? You don't go know what I'm going through right now yet you never hear me complain about it" His voice rasped, and his anger was spilling.

Diana shut her eyes and sigh "It's always me isn't it? I seem to be your problem when I just want to help you and spend time with you. Why can't you just break up with me?"

He remained silent, just staring at her as if his mind is having a constant battle.

Diana tugged her hands away from his and finally this time, she was able to push him away, causing him to take a few steps back. "I don't know what's wrong or when did our relationship took a bad turn so why don't you just break up with me?"

"Do you want to?" He queried quickly, too quickly that Diana had lost her voice. So he was thinking about it? So he was actually willing? Her heart fell, eyes grew weaker and the coldness started to ripple through her.

"Do you?" She questioned back, because she knew if she answered either yes or no - she will regret it. His eyes look down on her lips and Diana saw thousands of thoughts swirling around his iris.

What is he thinking?

What is going on with him?

But instead of answering, he went towards her and agressively latched his mouth to hers, his hands sneaking in behind her lower back separating her from the wall and pulling her against his body.

Diana clung her arms around him and kissed him back. It was out of need and want, she longed for his touch, for his presence and his lips and with every sync movement of their mouths - fire was spreading and her stomach fluttered with undescribable yearn.

His hands were rushed, caressing her waist up and down and kneading her arse cheeks while their tongues are intertwined. Diana felt a surge of electricity rushing through her body as the kiss only intensified.

She grasp his wet blonde hair, fisting it and yanking his head away to let her take a breath from the passionate make out. "You can't just ―" she tried to spill the words out but was cut by her own pants.

Draco stared down at her, fazed at what she was trying to say. His hands were still on her waists, whereas Diana's hands unwrapped itself from Draco's neck and drop to her sides.

"You can't just kiss out our problem ― You can't just solve our issue by kissing me like your life depended on it then disappear without a trace and without a word" She exclaimed.

She cursed herself for being so weak to him, she was a Ravenclaw and they're suppose to be wise, full of wits but whenever she faced him ― all knowledge seemed to wither, replaced by her jumble of confusing feelings.

Little did she know, he felt the same.

Draco kept his eyes on her as if she was the problem in his life, she can see the constant battle in his face. His forehead wrinkled and his knuckles clenched.

Of what seemed like eternity of silence, He finally spoke, "Have you done the essay?"

Diana glared at him, she was hugely disappointed at his response. She felt stupid and worthless now, her ego crippled by that simple question he gave. He just disacknowledge her statement when it was already hard for her to say it.

"Am I a joke to you, Draco?"

However he shook his head and he didn't find the situation lightly at all and Diana can see it. "Let's do your essay and we can talk our problems out alright?"

She loved the sound of that. She very much liked the idea of doing the charms essay with him however, she was also full of pride and ego. She won't let him get what he wants easily.

"Don't you have a party to attend? I heard they're throwing a celebration at your common room" she lied, she never heard anything, it was a wild guess. She was pushing him away.

"Doesn't matter" he confessed taking her by surprise. "Alright? I'll meet you outside your common room, take a shower, dry yourself up and let's do our essay then we'll talk, around nighttime"

Diana blinked feeling puzzled. She had a huge intuition that he will left her hanging. However if he did, if he really did ditch her, she will end things with him. No more kidding around for her.

"You better show up, Draco"

Draco shouted at himself in the bathroom while taking a shower. He was mad at himself because he couldn't get to his explain his life to her and tell her just how messed up it is without her running away.

He had become a monster.

He was becoming everything he was ever scared of ― he was becoming like his father, and he didn't want for her to see that. Because then she will fear him, she will avoid him.

Everyday, he found himself disgusted and evil. They were right, the murmurs he heard from the students whenever he passed by them in the hallways, whispering that he was dangerous. He believed they were right.

He was snapped out of his deep thoughts when the eagle knocker finally stated the riddle "What can you keep after giving to someone?"

"Your word" he answered immediately.

Word. Yeah. He can give her his word, she gave him the opportunity to decide for their relationship, the ball was in his court. He just have to think carefully. Right now, he wants to think like a fucking Ravenclaw.

He stepped inside the common room as the oak doors creaked open by itself and there she was ― Diana was sitting on one of the couches near the fireplace, her back was facing him.

He quietly advance towards her and when finally stood just right behind her, he noticed that Diana was actually sleeping. Their parchments, quills and ink were layed out on the desk in front of her. She must've been waiting for him.

Did he took too long in the shower? He glanced at the near wall clock and noticed it was past 11 already then he remembered ― he told her he will meet her around nighttime but he never actually said a specific time.

Guiltiness spread around him and he grunted lowly before sitting right next to her. Her head was leaning to the other side and Draco couldn't help but wonder how she remained sleeping in such a straight sitting position.

He wrapped his arms around her and made her lean her body towards him so she can feel a more comfortable position however she woke up from the touch "I- Draco? I thought you'd never come" she stuttered and tried to pull away however he immediately embraced her; her head on his chest and his hands around her tiny body.

"Don't" was his only response "Don't pull away, Let's stay like this" there was desperation in his voice.

He gave her a kiss on top of the head and Draco questioned himself. Was he really ready to break up with her? The warmness of her body gave him such comfort and he didn't want to admit it but ― in Diana's embrace, he finally felt safe and protected.

"Our essay―"

"It can wait, Darling" he immediately cutted her off. "It can wait" he repeated as to reassure her.

He wonder what will her reaction be if she ever finds out. He wonder if she will accept him, but then he shook the thoughts off....

She was on the good side and he was on the dark side. There was simply no chance. Draco embraced her more tighter, as if she was going to leave any moment. He savoured the feeling of warmth from her body, and the way her hair smells. He wants to tell her that he smelled her in his amortentia, he wants to tell her that she was the only reason that prevented him from pitching himself off the tower.

"Diana?" he called her out. She didn't respond, he looked down and saw that she was sleeping peacefully.

A small smile curled in his lips, he wants her to stay like this. He scanned her features and his stomach fluttered with an inexplicable feeling of bliss. Her lips are a natural shade of pink, soft black jet hair with the sweet scent of Morning Glories, her lips that always taste like expensive fruit punch from her chapstick ― he remembered that.

She had him soft for her.

But then he remembered one thing that made him so mad. Angrier than when he heard her shout Blaise's name instead of his. He stroked her hair as she continued sleeping on his chest, his other hand over her back. Then he mumbled to her, even when he knew she won't hear it

"Why did you take the necklace off, Diana?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 87.2K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
118K 5.1K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...
2.9M 69.7K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...