Family of Villains ✓

By etherialevergreen

Fourteen years old Su Bei almost died when she had a high fever, got transmigrated into another world and fin... More

Details & Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART I
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART II
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART III
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART IV
Author's Corner

91

4.1K 193 16
By etherialevergreen

Lin Shaochi rushed the twins back to Jingyuan Villa before Mr. Qin returned home. The three of them had done this routine countless times before and were very skilled. Before leaving, Lin Shaochi stopped Su Bei and reminded her: "Don't forget the meeting tomorrow."

Su Bei smiled back: "Don't worry, I won't forget."

The meeting Lin Shaochi said was a high-level meeting at NST Company. Back then, after Lin Shaochi found [Q] through the 'Red Hacker Challenge,' he personally recruited her and became the primary contact person from NST. Therefore, although Su Bei's identity was revealed after the final and people knew that [Q] who won the 'Red Hacker Challenge' was Qin Group's little princess Qin Yue, few people in the NST knew that this [Q] was actually also the genius remote technical consultant who helped build the NST.

After 'Red Hacker Challenge' was over, Su Bei came a few times to NST and met several key members of the technical department. However, after entering high school, Su Bei became busy with her study and rarely came to NST again. So, among NST employees, this mysterious consultant had become a legendary existence. Many people talked about her, yet she never appeared.

Counting the time, it has been three years since the last time Su Bei went to NST. Now that she finally would go there tomorrow, Su Bei was very excited. After all, it was the company she helped to build and grow over the years.

Seeing the joy in her eyes, Lin Shaochi also smiled. He said to Su Bei: "I am staying at Yipin Mansion tonight. Tomorrow, I will drop by to pick you up."

Yipin Mansion is one of Lin Shaochi's residences, which was very close to Jingyuan Villa. Saying this was to give a reasonable explanation for him to pick up Su Bei tomorrow. However, even Lin Shaochi himself didn't notice how he subconsciously always told Su Bei his whereabouts every time. As a result, Su Bei was very clear about the number and location of Lin Shaochi's personal residences.

The siblings entered the villa and were greeted enthusiastically by Uncle Fu, who hadn't seen them for two weeks. "Why did Xiaobao get so dark?" Looking at Su' black charcoal' Xiaobao, Uncle Fu was distressed. He then looked at Su Bei. Seeing her was still as white as before, the old housekeeper was relieved.

Fortunately, one of them was still a white bun. A girl didn't look so good with a dark tan.

"Darker is handsome." Su Xiaobao said without a care.

Hearing this, Su Bei glared at the stinky boy with disgust and refused to comment on his justification.

...

The next day, Lin Shaochi came to Jingyuan early in the morning. When Su Bei finished prepared and was ready to go, Lin Shaochi had watched Uncle Fu doing his daily morning exercise and accompanied Mr. Qin to drink morning tea.

"Dad, good morning."

"Brother Lin, morning."

Lin Shaochi's eyes fell on the girl on the stairs. Unlike yesterday's youthful outfit, today Su Bei wore a business suit with a matching skirt. At one glance, she looked like a talented young career woman.

Noticing Lin Shaochi's gaze, Su Bei didn't have much thought. Instead, she walked to the two men, raised her eyebrow, and asked: "How? Do I look professional enough?"

Lin Shaochi: "Yes." Very beautiful.

Hearing his daughter's jokeful tone, Qin Shao chuckled a bit, but then he saw Su Bei's skirt, and frowned slightly. "Go back and change to a longer skirt." He said.

"This is long enough." Su Bei glanced at the knee-length skirt she wore and said helplessly: "Moreover, we will be late if we don't depart now."

"No hurry, it's still early." Lin Shaochi interrupted. Regarding the length of Su Bei's skirt, he and Mr. Qin surprisingly were in sync.

Su Bei: ...

Su Bei finally gave up. She went back to her room upstairs and changed into a pair of trousers. After Mr. Qin gave his approval, she and Lin Shaochi departed to NST Company's office.

After more than four years since its establishment, NST had become the leader of its industry. Its office building stood in the most prosperous business district of B City, and its grandeur was no less than Qin Group or Lin Group's office building.

For people who didn't know, they would have a hard time believing that such a big company with huge capital, numerous employees, and a reputation that attracted countless young talent was just a subsidiary of Qin and Lin.

Lin Shaochi could have taken Su Bei directly via the chairman's exclusive passage, but instead, he brought her to the main entrance to show her what NST had become in these years.

"How?"

"Great!" Su Bei praised very sincerely.

In the world she transmigrated to, although several network security companies had also developed into giants, they were far inferior to the monopoly NST currently enjoyed.

Su Bei's look was eye-catching enough, added with Lin Shaochi's escort, they immediately became the center of attention. When they walked into the NST building, they attracted a lot of shocked eyes.

In just a few minutes, before Su Bei and Lin Shaochi even reached the elevator, they had become an exploding topic in the various chat groups of NST employees.

[Chairman Lin is here!]

[I already know. Yesterday, I heard from the logistics staff that they are preparing the meeting room on the top floor. It's almost certain that Chairman Lin will come today.]

[No, no, I'm not talking about this. Guess what I just saw?]

[I just saw Chairman Lin coming in from the main entrance, bringing a girl with him!]

[My gosh! A girl? Is she Chairman Lin's new assistant? He actually hired a girl!]

The young and handsome Chairman Lin was usually cold and detached from females. Even his numerous assistants were all male. Countless female employee at NST Company had their heart secretly broken. But that Chairman Lin actually brought over a girl? This news was too shocking!

[No! I'm 100% sure she is not an assistant.]

Chairman Lin and the girl were walking side by side. Moreover, along the way, Chairman Lin kept talking to the girl with a gentle smile and even pressed the elevator button for her.

[Is she his girlfriend?!]

[Impossible...]

[Why impossible? I saw it with my own eyes. When they entered the building, Chairman Lin also opened the door for the girl.] This wasn't a treatment an assistant would get from their boss.

[My god! Is that girl really Chairman's girlfriend? Tell us, is she beautiful?]

[Super beautiful!]

Someone sent a photo to the group chat, which happened to be taken when Su Bei got off the car.

[So beautiful!]

[Indeed a stunning beauty.]

[When did Chairman Lin have a girlfriend? I have never heard about it, and there is nothing in the media.]

[Maybe just recently.]

[So she immediately followed Chairman Lin to the company right after they began dating? It's not good, isn't it?]

[Of course it's not! She has just become the chairman's girlfriend and can't wait to come to NST so grandiosely. What does she want to do? Declaring her position?]

At this time, someone in the group jumped in and scolded: [You guys, stop saying anything stupid.]

[We didn't say wrong.]

[No, because you all have been wrong from the beginning. That girl isn't Chairman Lin's girlfriend.]

The commenter sent a screenshot: [See it yourself.]

After Su Bei and Su Xiaobao entered high school, under Mr. Qin's intention, the Qin Group's two heirs gradually disappeared from the public view. This screenshot was from news several years ago, with the title [Qin Group's Twins Heirs at the High School Entrance Examination Site.] and an attached photo of Su Bei and Su Xiaobao coming out of the examination room.

Although Su Bei has grown a lot over the years, it was not difficult to see that Qin family's young miss inside the photo was the same person as the girl walking next to Lin Shaochi today.

[So, it is Qin Group's young miss who came with Chairman Lin today?!]

If so, what else could they say. At NST Company, from the newly-recruited employee to the seasoned veteran, almost no one didn't know that although Qin Group rarely interfered with the company's operation, NST was in fact majorly owned by the Qin Group.

Now that Qin family's young miss came to NST, she was merely inspecting her own family property. Who dared to say anything?

[OMG! She is actually Qin Yue! It has been a long time since there was news about Qin Group's two heirs. I didn't expect her to have grown so much.]

[More beautiful than before!]

After knowing that the mysterious girl who came today was the big boss' daughter and not Chairman Lin's girlfriend, the tone of the discussion immediately changed.

Meanwhile, people in the technical department were also gossiping about this matter.

"Have you heard? Qin family's daughter is here."

"I heard that the Qin family's daughter is also an expert in network security and even won the 'Red Hacker Challenge' several years ago."

"Gosh, how amazing! So, does she come today to learn through real-world practice?"

"Not necessarily so." Zhou Sheng walked over with an inscrutable expression and said to the group of employees who had only joined the team less than two years ago.

"Ah, good morning, Mr. Zhou." Seeing that the general manager was here, the employees hurriedly returned to their desks.

"It's alright, no need to pretend. The cleaning team hasn't come yet. You guys go and clean up the office area and your own desk, so you will get more spirited later."

As the self-proclaimed [Q] 's first apprentice, Zhou Sheng naturally knew Su Bei's identity. He inwardly mused: His master isn't here to learn, but to give them guidance.

Zhou Sheng was extremely excited, but forcefully stopped himself from revealing Su Bei's identity. He glanced at these youngsters and looked forward to seeing their expression when finding out who their idolized mysterious consultant was. The more he thought, the more excited Zhou Sheng became. He immediately went into his office to change into his best suit.

Seeing the usually stern and irritable general manager Zhou was in such a good mood, and even the taciturn deputy manager Chen also looked very excited, the employees of the technical department were left in puzzlement.

Meanwhile, Su Bei didn't know that even before the meeting started, she had become the hottest topic of conversation in the entire NST Company. At this moment, she and Lin Shaochi was on the 27th floor of the building where the chairman's office was located.

"Brother Lin's office here is not bad." Su Bei joked as she entered an office. She found out that this office was not as monotonous and somber as Lin Shaochi's office in Lin Group's headquarter. On the contrary, the style of the whole office was simple yet comfortable. There was 180-degree floor-to-ceiling windows, bright lights, and lots of green office plant.

"It's not mine, it's yours."

"Eh?"

Seeing Su Bei's surprised face, Lin Shaochi smiled and explained: "When we first moved to this building, I prepared this office for you. But you have to prepare for the college entrance examination, so I didn't call you over."

"Look around. If there is anything you don't like, you can change it."

"No, I'm very satisfied!" Previously, Su Bei hadn't taken a closer look. But after knowing that this was her office, she looked around more carefully and found out that every detail of this office fit her aesthetic.

"It's good if you like it. Get ready. The meeting is about to begin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 830 6
"You... You!" With nothing to say, she uttered the first words on the top of her mind. "You're my obedient xiao shou and I'm your reliable xiao gong...
559K 14K 161
When Yu Yao opens her eyes, she realizes that she has transmigrated into a book that she had once read. It was a typical story about a real daughter...
3.3M 103K 200
Upon waking up, Ruan Xia had transmigrated into a webnovel that she had stayed up all night to finish reading. She had become the villain's mother. I...