Were Enoughすル椅 --~-- �...

By Beth_Robertson

Haikyuu FanFiction Y/n has always had trouble with her past but she wouldn't let it show. Not even to her be... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
N o t A C h a p t e r
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
Happy Birthday Bokuto
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
Happy Birthday Akaashi
THANK YOU
Requests (Open)
THANK YOU

𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

231 4 4
By Beth_Robertson

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT read this chapter if your easily emotionally damaged :) because this will scar you. This is gonna be a ANGSTY AS FU- alternate ending so viewers you were warned...bEwaRe~ ⚠ mentions of hospital, death, suicide ⚠

for maximum angst effect, I recommend this~

here we go..prepare your tissues...

☼ R e a l i t y ☼

   ....Goodnight Angel," he said to you, kissing your forehead.

"Gnite Keiji...," you said back, blushing slightly at the nickname. You both closed your bright eyes, and under the cover of the blankets and moonlight, you fell asleep. Newlywed husband and wife, everything perfect, chaotic, but perfect.

   I guess you learn that no matter how bad life is, how hard everything is if you're at rock bottom and want to give up....don't. Because one day you'll become braver than you realize and strong enough to face it head-on...especially with someone. No matter how insecure you feel how many mistakes and how broken you think you are...you just need to find that someone that makes you feel whole. So, for Y/n and Akaashi, together...

                                                                     they are enough....

  The light shined through the curtains of the room. Y/n yawned and rolled a bit in the cold bed...wait cold bed...where's Keiji-. She blinked and tried to rub her eyes but something nagged at her arms. An IV?? And- what's that smell...it's to clean...like a...a hospital. Y/n sat up only to lay back down and groan from the soreness and discomfort she felt. 

   "Oh my- Doctor! She's- She's awake!" an unfamiliar voice shouted. You groaned again, opening your eyes fully and taking in your surroundings. Y/n was sitting in a hospital bed, a nightstand beside either side, and some visitor chairs at the foot of the best. 

   "Get the nurses to check up on her, I'll phone her mother," a lower voice said. The room's silence was broken when a few nurses came in to do as the doctor asked. 

   "Hello, it's good to see you awake, Y/n L/n, how do you feel?"

   "Huh what- where am I? Why am I here? And- that's not my last name, it's Akaashi- Where is Keiji??" Y/n semi shouted, starting to panic. The nurse gave her a quizzical look,

   "Y/n that isn't your last name. There is nobody related to you or that you or we know of names Keiji. Your mom will be here soon. I know you must be confused, you have been in a coma for 6 years..," the nurse's annoyingly calm voice slowly faded away as she talked. It all became background noise as facts sunk in.

   C-coma? Six years?? No, this must be a misunderstanding. I've been living my life and going to school..with my friends and Bokuto....and...Keiji. Where is he I need him...I'm scared..what's going on-. 

   "STOP IT!" you screamed, sitting up and shaking violently, "STOP LYING! It's NOT TRUE! IV'E LIVED MY LIFE AND BEEN GOING TO SCHOOL WITH MY FRIENDS AND MY HUSBAND AKAASHI. I SHOULDN'T BE HERE. I WAS JUST ASLEEP WITH HIM. HE WAS RIGHT HERE. WHERE DID YOU TAKE HIM?? LET ME SEE HIM!! NO DONT TOUCH ME!!" Y/n fought and flailed her arms about trying to get the nurse away.

   "L/n calm down! It's okay! None of that was real, it was all a dream from a long coma! Your mothers here please calm down!" the doctor said, as he came in. You thrashed about still screaming about what had been going on.

   "no no no No No NO NONONONON!!" you sobbed, screaming out the cries, "I CANT NO! PLEASE! GOD PLEASE! LET ME GO BACK! LET ME GO BACK HOME! TO AKAASHI! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS WITHOUT HIM! LET ME GO BACK!" at the moment even you didn't know what you were saying...but you would soon.

 You seemed....insane. Your mom came in hugging you as you shouted and sobbed. You heard the nurses say something about calming you down....and a needle. Your mom let your shaking self go as they nurses...monsters...held you down and poked you. You screamed to make them stop but your voice slowly quieted as you were slowly falling into darkness. 

Then..

..in that calm moment..

..it all came crashing back..

you

had

shifted

   Six years ago you finally were able to shift...in live your dream life with a person- ...no... a character from who you needed the most comfort in life. You SUCCEEDED! With a cost. You had been in a coma for the whole time. 

I- 

I can't- I can't go back anymore- 

He's gone...

It wasn't real....I was never really there...

But oh god I want to go back...even for a little...

I never got to say goodbye...

Friends..

Bokuto..

Keiji.

.

I'm so sorry. 

Time skip brought to you by my endless tears~ :) 

10 years

It had been 10 years since your awakening in the hospital. Y/n has never been the same ever since. You had given up on schooling, life, actual family. Your parents weren't there for you anymore..haha mean they thought you were crazy. No wonder you thought up all that comfortable life. Y/n cries herself to sleep a lot dreaming that one day...one day she'll be able to get back. But it will never happen..he's gone. She spends her day's spacing out, walking...walking to go knows where. Seeming to search for a place...that's not even there.

"Harieth..," Y/n said to the sky, from the balcony she was sitting on, (look at the top picture as ref), "Harieth...a homesickness for a place you can't go back to that was never there or never was..," you said to yourself sadly, voice cracking in mental anguish. You've lived a long time from that day, replaying those memorable scenes...scenes that were all in your head. 

Akaashi...

You've always liked sleeping since that day. You would think a girl getting out of a 6-year coma would not ever want to even close her eyes anymore. But the darkness was her escape. Sadly Y/n was never able to shift anymore...but she loved sleeping because sometimes..her mind plays little clips of her memories of the shift. 

Surprising Bokuto

Holding Akaashi's hands for the first time

Messing around with the teams

Going on dates with Keiji

Kissing

Noya shooting flower petal nerf guns...haha

Getting married to the love of my life. 

   But like everything...the memories always ended. Ended in the scene of Y/n waking up at the hospital to it all being...fake. 

   You stand up on the balcony. Y/n looks up at the bustling city and the sky. It's turning morning. You've been sitting there all night contemplating your next decision. The sky shows blue-green hues that remind you of that special someone's eyes. Your bare feet or cold against the chilling floor and you stand up. The wind blows harder, rustling your hair and clothes around. Y/n takes in a shaky breath. The cold...you don't feel it. You're numb. Just like your feelings to anything besides your loved one. 

God Y/n...your loved one isn't even real. 

It's time.

Time to accept.

Time to face the truth.

Time to face reality.

 You don't feel the cold railings as you climb on top of them, leaning precariously, but only looking forward into the rising sun. You smile..it's a true but broken smile. A single tear shines in the rising sun as it slips down your face...falling down to the many floors till it hits far down earth...as you were to soon go. 

Time....to let go.

You close your e/c eyes and lean to fall, but someone grabs your waist making you hop back down to safety. 

Y/n turns around. 

Black raven, curly hair.

Soft, pink-tinted, pale skin.

That familiar smell.

Those ethereal blue-green eyes.

Toned strong arms reaching out, pulling you to safety.

Keij-

Darkness. 

.

.

.

AND DONE. CLIFFHANGER~~~ Sorry I know some of yall are crying- Your decision if Y/n is alive or not but we'll NeVeR fInd oUt tRulY..dId shE reAllY seE akAasHi iN thE enD oRRRR?? I gUeSs WelL nEvEr kNow. I was feeling the inner angst monster come out of me so sorry, not sorry I wrote this sad alternate ending. If you feel sad read this..

  IMAGINE! You wake up and you waking in a hospital bed was just a dream. Akaashi is beside you and comforts and hugs you telling you your okay. It was all real with him, not the hospital. He tells you he loves you. 

Now read the first word of that paragraph.

SKODJDJWONNX DONT KILL ME! I know Im so mean. HEY! I warned you at the beginning of the chapter, didn't I. If you feel sad go read the first ending aka the last chapter again..you'll feel better. Welp anyways here was the angst alternate ending hoped you enjoyed it...probably not since your sad now. I'm still open to writing more here when I'm bored and you guys have ideas so feel free to cOmMent.

Love you all! Until we meet again!

                                                                 - Chibi Author 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 25.1K 46
-𝐤𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -a story in which y/n starts up a new year at Fukurodani with her best friends Bokuto and Akaashi...
456K 16.1K 49
Kuroo is a YouTuber who has a crush on a let's play youtuber, Kenma. Their fans really want to believe the two are dating, but really, they don't ev...
348K 10.4K 22
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗅�...
89.5K 3.9K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...