mattheo riddle

By paypal_moormier

this story is about mattheo riddle i did not make this character but i can't remember who did. i just want t... More

characters
the train to hogwarts
back at hogwarts
the break up
A/N
the fight
first day
skipping class

back story

5.9K 75 10
By paypal_moormier

after your parents were killed the malfoys took you in. they loved you like one of their own, sometimes draco even thought they loved you more. but that wasn't the case, they just felt bad.

you and draco got along very well and he introduced you to some of his friends that's how you became friends with pansy, blaise, mattheo, and lorenzo

you all got your hogwarts letters around the same time.

lorenzo asked you to be his girlfriend in 3rd year, you said yes because you felt bad, he liked you but you didn't like him, you fancied mattheo.

(i forgot to say that you are in 5th year)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 103K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
751K 63.2K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
762K 44.6K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
2.3M 134K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...