first day

A/N- im so sorry for not posting, i am going to make some drama between us mattheo and draco.

Y/N POV-
i wake up to my alarm going off and i realize it's the first day. i don't want to be late so i try and get up. i was stopped when i feel mattheos arm gripping me tighter.

"theo we have to get up if we don't want to be late"
"ugh 5 more minutes"
"no theo we gotta get up"
"fine"

*i love his morning voice*

he gets up and kisses me before he leaves to go to his dorm. he's so cute. i get up and get dressed. i put on my white shirt my tie a green plade skirt  and then i put my robe on.

after i do my hair i go down to the common room and i see pansy and blaise waiting  for the rest of us.

"jeez took you long enough"
"pansy shut up at least i don't take hours like mattheo and draco."
"true"

after awhile they finally came out and we start heading to our first class which is potions. as we're walking mattheo puts his arm around me. i blush.

"awe are you blushing"
"fuck off"
all he does is giggle

we finally make it to potions class and we all get seated.
i sit next to pansy, mattheo sits next to draco, and blaise sits next to lorenzo. i feel so bad for blaise. i wonder if lorenzo has any friends, i bet he doesn't.

snape kinda scares me, it's just he's so serious all the time and he always has a death stare. he started a lesson which lasted about 15-20 minutes and we had like 20 minutes left so he let us talk.

pansy and i were talking about blaise because pansy is like literally in love with him. kidding. she told me that he asked her on a date and that i needed to help her find an outfit after school. i agreed to it because i have good style.

the class finally let out and it felt like we were in there for hours, everyone gets up and starts to head to their  next class, me and mattheo both have d.a.d.a next so i waited for him but i didn't see him. i assumed he already left so i went ahead and went to the class.

when i walk in there i don't see mattheo so i sit next to hermione, why does she have to be so smart, she keeps answering questions. after a while i have to go to the restroom and i ask snape let's me and i gather my stuff and leave. once i walk out of the class i hear giggles and kissing sounds, i look to my right and seeing mattheo and astoria making out. what the fuck.

"what the fuck mattheo, you can't act like i'm yours one day and then go on to another person the next day"

"y/n it's not what it looks like"

"are you serious right now because to me it looks like your out here making out with astoria"

"i guess it is what it looks like then"

"yeah"

i walk away trying to hide my tears but i'm not doing to well. i decide to skip the rest of my classes and go straight to my dorm.

i can't believe i fell for mattheo, i thought he actually liked me, i guess i was wrong.