Is It Okay To Love The Villai...

By madamerkling

Loralai Avery is the bastard child of the prestigious Pure-Blood Avery family. Her father, taken by a Veela b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Update
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

569 35 2
By madamerkling

Hey guys sorry for the late update but I wanted to take my time and not rush these out! Do hope you like it and I will be putting out a new schedule for when I write.

Don't forget to comment and vote. I always love reading your comments and don't hesitate to give feedback.

Anyways back to the story

***

Bellatrix stood only mere inches away as I served breakfast. Her eyes stared at me as I was cooking for everyone.

It was strange having someone look at me with such love and passion as I cooked breakfast.

Severus came through the door, causing Bellatrix to make a sour face.

"Morning," he said in a monotone voice.

Looking at his face, I could tell he did not get much sleep. He was probably crying over that girl again.

What was her name again?

Lily Evans, I think.

She started dating the James Potter person at the beginning of the seventh year. Which really sucked for him since he was Severus's bully throughout Hogwarts.

"Did you sleep okay," I asked Severus.

His bags underneath his eyes testified for how he did not sleep well, but his word said otherwise.

"Better than other time," he said darkly.

"Morning everyone," Narcissa came through the room happier and chipper than ever.

"You look like you had a good night's sleep, Cissy," remarked Bellatrix as she sipped on her tea placed in front of us.

Lucius, following Narcissa, however, looked tired than anything. His eyes were red, and you could see the slight darkness under his eye.

Bellatrix let out a sly smile. "You look like hell Lucius."

Lucius, however, did not hear Bellatrix speak as he plopped himself on a chair. Severus handed him some coffee, knowing he needed something stronger to wake him up.

I looked over to Narcissa, who seems none the wiser than Lucius. Bellatrix was not to please at Lucius, ignoring him, but his behavior quite entertained her.

I began to set the plate for everyone giving everyone eggs and bacon. I knew Bellatrix and Narcissa liked eggs benedict served with their bacon from previous Black manor visits.

For Lucious and Severus, however, I did not know how they wanted it.

"What type of eggs would you two like," I asked politely.

"I will just take scrambled, please," Severus asked. He turned to get a loaf of bread out. " I will be putting in some toast anyone wants some."

Narcissa raised her hand and then bumped Lucius on his shoulder. His head bobbed a bit, causing his white hair to get into his face.

Looking side to side, he then looked at Narcissa, wondering what the reason for pushing him was.

"Would you like some toast," Narcissa said, being ever so polite to him.

I covered my mouth, hiding from the fact that I found this amusing.

"Yes, I would like some," he said murmuring.

As I set the plates down in front of everyone, they all began to eat it without hesitation.

"Smells delicious," Narcissa said with no hesitation, grabbing the plate.

Bellatrix smiled brightly at me, causing me to melt somewhat while watching her.

"How are you able to cook so well without magic," Lucius finally said.

I shrug my shoulders, knowing i had to cook my own meals without any help. They would not understand since they all grew up in privilege. "It is just a simple breakfast anyone could make it if they try."

Narcissa's eyes, however, flickered, and she began to place on a small smile.

"Bellatrix doesn't know how to make such a simple dish. She even caused a plain pot of water to burn."

I turn to Bellatrix who faces was slightly blushing from Narcissa's comment. A small smile went on my face as I thought about Bellatrix over a stove trying to cook.

"What are you talking about, Cissy. Are you sure you are not talking about yourself," she pouted. Her rosy cheeks go out as she crossed her arms. It was clear she wanted not to be embarrassed, but her actions always caused me to become even more attracted to her.

Was it possible to love a person any more than I already do?

"Will we be going to see the sights," I asked as I waved my wand over the dirty pots to begin cleaning.

Narcissa's eyes grew wider, " That would be so lovely. I would love to what the muggles call the empire state building."

Bellatrix, however, tsked at the word muggle. "Muggles and their stupid named for their buildings. They call it an empire, yet they oftentimes forget empires are so easy to crumble." A small glint inside Bellatrix's eyes gleamed. It was as if she had thought about destroying empires before.

"Would you want me to destroy it for you since it bothers you so much," I ask plainly as I put the other ingredients away?

Bellatrix's eyes popped up. Everyone else looked at me crazily; however, I was dead serious.

If she were to ask me to destroy the whole city, I would. Was it wrong that I really didn't care that everyone else would get hurt? I would be happy enough if she smiled at me afterward.

Bellatrix smiled, "You would do that for me."

Her wickedness behind her smile was the most loveliest thing i had ever seen. The spiraling emotions of chaos and enjoyment tangled up in between were pure ecstasy.

Was it wrong that I would be willing to do this for her?

Lucius and Severus' eyes widened, afraid of what I was going to say. They never knew the extent I was willing to go for her and only her.

And with a simple smile, I knew shivers were sent down their spine. Since afterward, they had always become cautious around me.

With the smile and with all the honesty I had, I said, "Your wish is my command."

***

As we strolled around the city, our group slowly began to separate. Narcissa and Lucius decided not to go to the empire state building but instead went to some sort of wizarding bar that was nearby. Apparently, it was filled with many high brow people and very exclusive, but Lucius always found a way to get in somehow.

Severus had decided to go to a book shop nearby to collect some rather interesting books. I wanted to go check out some books as well, but this was the time for Bellatrix and I to spend some time alone.

Of course, I had packed a wonderful late-night dinner we would eat at a special place I had discovered in a book earlier that morning.

Well, Lucius told me about the place he was planning on taking Narcissa tomorrow, but he wouldn't mind me stealing his spot.

No harm.

Bellatrix and I walked around at the central park from day talking about life. Surprisingly I learned that Bellatrix and I were more similar than i thought.

Her father, similar to my uncle, was obsessed with blood lineage and everything being traditional.

"Sometimes I wonder maybe life isn't always about hating muggles, you know. Like it is so exhausting to always look down on people. Like it is fun teasing them and seeing them squirm, but the extra effort was too much," she said, almost exhausted at the world.

I stared at her; she continued to talk about the burden of being a pureblood wayed on her. The way everyone watches and stares, waiting for her to make a mistake to slip up and mock her.

I knew we had two different pains in her, but in some way, we were alike. In this distance, we were both exhausted with the world and how it viewed everything.

"You know I envy muggle sometimes," she said casually.

My eyes widen, "Why would you say that, Bellatrix."

Her dark eyes grew hallow, and she stayed still for a few moments. She was silent as a few passers went on. Bellatrix slowly began to pull out her wand.

I slowly walked towards her to lower her wand. If she were to cast a hex on foreign soil, the ministry here would have a field deal.

I was not going to stand back as she was about to ruin her life for whatever this sudden urge to harm muggles were.

She then slowly put her wand, and a slight sigh of relief swept over me.

"See right there. How they just walked away, unaware of the danger they are in," she said calmly.

I, however, still did not understand.

"They live so freely, not strapped by rules of the wizarding world. Almost blissfully ignorant of what goes on. I sort of wish that was us." She turned her head towards me.

Her shiny black hair sparkling by the light illuminating the walking path.

She said to us.

There is an "us."

I had to handle myself accordingly.

"There could always be a place for us. You know, before I lived with my uncle and aunt, I lived in a cottage far off in the country."

She put her hand on my arm as we walked side to side.

"It was a peaceful place. It was a nice cottage out in the woods, but I would make it into a two-story villa for you. We could live there peacefully without any interruption from the outside world." We slowly walked as she keenly listened. "It will; be our only little paradise. I could place a spell that no one except us will be able to enter."

"What about Cissy? I want her to visit," Bellatrix interjected.

I smiled and somewhat giggling.

"We will allow a select few to come to our house, but they will truly never know the true location without us. The house shall be lavished with stone walls, and green vines shall eclipse over the house swirling around. The inside shall have a full gourmet kitchen so that I may lavish you with food and sweets. "

"Are you going to try and fatten me up," she said.

I laughed. "Then we will have a grand library for me, and you shall have a grand room full of whatever your heart desires. Then at the end of the day, there will be a room full of long windows panning from the top of the ceiling to the floor. And every night, as the moon eclipses over the windows perfectly capturing your beauty, we shall slowly dance away until nothing but our own company consumes us.

Bellatrix smiled, leaning her head into my arm. "What would we be doing in this house."

"I will write endless poetries and sonnets expressing how your beauty hurts my own eyes and how much I care for you. Maybe I could work in the Ministry of Magic, and you can be a famous duelist."

Bellatrix looked at me, amused at this sentiment.

"Me a famous duelist. No," she shocked her head, smiling at the thought.

I smiled back," Why not? You clearly are an amazing duelist. You had me running for my money sometimes. Sometimes."

I looked at her, putting on a wide smile. She, however, playfully jabbed me in the side.

"Shut up," she laughed out. "If we were to ever a duel, I would definitely win."

I shook my head, going on with this playful act. "I am not sure I would probably beat you." I then cupped my hand on her cheek. "But at the same time, I don't want to ruin that beautiful face of yours."

Bellatrix rolled her eyes, acting as if she was unfazed by my comment, but I could see the slight blush of red forming on her face.

"You are such a flirt, Loralai," she said in a sugary voice I ad ever heard. That small sense filling me with a sugar dose from the sweetness of her voice.

"Only for you," I say.

I slowly began to lean down to her placing a small kiss on her lips. Although it was small, it was filled with thousands of words we know we could not say to one another.

I had felt love once before from my family, but I knew Bellatrix was limited to such knowledge. And I was willing to give all of my love to show her how much I love her.

Even if the coast were my sanity or humanity, I would give it to her because in my eyes, not only was she the person who saved me from loneliness, but she was also the only one I needed in this world.

And if anyone would try to tear us apart, I would burn the world into a crisp to show the ever-burning love I have for her.

Was it dangerous to be so obsessed with her?

Who knows, but who doesn't care is this beautiful goddess of a woman standing before me willing to kiss me a monster beyond repair.

***

Monday: Off

Tuesday: Phantom of The Opera or It Is Okay to Love the Villainess

Wednesday: Off

Thursday: Sincerely Yours My Half-Blood Prince or The Girl With The Blue Eyes

Friday: Off

Saturday: Random

Sunday: Off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.3K 25
[y/n] [l/n], an 18 year old girl from America transfers to Hogwarts in her 6th year of her wizard schooling in an attempt to build a new life and fle...
3.4K 16 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
1.4K 110 36
A shared story between @Daughter_Of_TheSea and @deadclikkie // COMPLETED! SEQUEL IN PROGRESS!!! // Andromeda wanted nothing less in her life tha...
731K 18.2K 40
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...