Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

Oleh HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... Lebih Banyak

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y
D I V U L G E N C E
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
T O K E N O F L O V E
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
M E N D I N G C H A R M
K A T I E B E L L
T H E M A T C H
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
H I S V A L O R
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
L I P S T I C K
T H E S E A R C H
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

L O C K E R R O O M S

8.4K 209 177
Oleh HAPPYKIDDI

Third Person's Pov:

The news about Katie Bell being cursed spread like a wildfire in Hogwarts. Whenever Leanne or for that particular matter - the ones present during the crime was seen around walking in the hallways, students stopped by them only to get answers to their questions.

And their questions are always “Who cursed Katie?” This made Diana almost hexed a student. She already explained she had no idea what happened regarding to the crime yet they never stop asking. It came to the point she take house points from anyone who dares to query her about it.

“...I'll be partnering you up for your Mending Charm essay...”

Diana was snapped out of her trance when Professor Flitwick had announce something, she was too deep in her thoughts about everything going on that she can't even focus on the lesson.

“... total of 6 parchment rolls, due in Friday...”

Due in Friday, today's Friday so meaning it's next week. She thought.

Diana interlaced her fingers on top of the desk and glanced around the room. She badly wants to partner with Clarette who's just right next to her, however the teacher's doing the picking. Her eyes caught sight of Harry who's looking far into distance outside the window, she haven't talk to him after their confrontation. She didn't want to.

“.... Amadora and Bones...”

Diana's face scrunched and she snap her head at Clarette's direction, they shared grimaced faces and Diana literally cursed profanities under her breath. Not once had she become her bestfriend's partner.

“.... Potter and Hopkins...”

She didn't dare looking at anyone's face, she's already grumpy enough of not being Clarette's partner. Whoever she gets will be damn lucky,  she can just imagine what their conversation will be like while doing the essay;

"Do you know who cursed katie?" 
"I told you I don't know!"
"But everyone knew you were there!" 
"Why don't you ask the Golden Trio then, scumbag?!"

“... Zabini and Brown.."

She heard Blaise hissed from behind her, Blaise was never good with Gryffindor students ― he hates the lot of them but he tried to be civil.

“... Malfoy and Laurier..”

Her eyes snapped at the tiny Professor, she look around to see Draco however he wasn't even at the class. She raised her hand in the air, interrupting Filius Flitwick.

“Erm ― Professor, Draco isn't here” She said then drop her hand to the table after earning his attention.

The professor glanced around before his tedious black eyes layed on her “Well I suggest you better go find him after class then, Ms. Laurier” he ordered.

Her mouth went ajar by his response, not only will she have to inform Draco about this but she will also have to go looking for him because of the goddamn essay in which she knows he won't even help.

Instead of feeling happy that she's got a reason to spend time with him she's feeling more downcast, mainly because she knows she will single-handedly finish all their work. However, she will still look for Draco, she's got to atleast try and get him to help her with their essay.

It had been eternity since Diana went looking for Draco, where could he possibly be? She was clutching a roll of parchment in her hand along with the lists she made of mending charms and the way to conjure them ― she wanted to finish everything, the homeworks, essay and she wanted to know his problems.

She was going to confront him today.

Meandering around the castle, Diana was a bit exhausted already. Classes just finished and she was looking for Draco eversince lunch time. He's nowhere to he found..... Again.

Diana trudge slowly down the hallways of the dungeon, when suddenly Blaise went around the corner holding a broomstick with one hand, he was wearing his quidditch uniforms.

“Blaise!” Diana wailed and run towards him, he stopped in his tracks and stared at the raven haired girl.

“What brings you here down the dungeons?” He asked before switching the broomstick to his other hand.

“Draco” she blurted and sigh “Do you know where he is? We're partners for charms essay remember?”

Blaise gave her a nod before plastering a wide grin “Slytherin quidditch locker rooms, Snape recruited him as Seeker again. We have a match tomorrow, against Hufflepuff”

Diana eye's widen in surprise, she thought Draco wouldn't be recruited as Seeker again considering that during their fourth year he was replaced because of all the trouble he caused. Nonetheless, Diana smiled widely ― she will be able to see him in his quidditch uniform again.

The thought of it made her heart leaped, she can just imagine the way he'd look. His green robes flying behind him as he dove down to avoid the bludger - the way his hair would be ruffled because of the agressive wind. And his arms flexing underneath those layer of clothes, God she was deep in her own fantasy.

Blaise snap his fingers in her face after noticing she was staring at a distance. “Are you all right, Diana?” He asked, furrowing his brows at her and narrowing his eyes.

She shook her head and clutched the rolls of parchment tighter in her grasp, she seprate herself from her imagination and gave him an awkward smile “Yeah just- a bit hungry that's all”

“Have you finished practicing?” She queried right afterwards.

“Yeah just finished” he tiredly responded then continued “Got a bit of argument in the pitch earlier because Gryffindor team came crashing our practice - Malfoy was mad”

Diana looked up at him with perplexity dabbed across her face “What? Was there a fight?”

She noticed his grip on his broomstick became tighter and he took his finger to scratch his brows in uncertainty but soon enough he answered,

“Well - Malfoy went a bit... Mad and punched MacLaggen in the face. Then Potter came crashing his fist onto his cheek ― but that's all that really happened”

“Ah that bloody ferret” Diana grunted and swept pass Blaise faster than lightning. She heard him yelling Malfoy's at the slytherin locker rooms behind her and she shouted thank you then went deeper down the dungeons.

She can't believe he broke in a fight. He doesn't attend classes anymore, doesn't spend time with his girlfriend anymore and practically shut himself from everyone and now he broke into a fight? Diana wasn't mad ― she was worried.

She can the parchment tearing into pieces from her grasp as she's now standing in front of the slytherin quidditch locker rooms with door shuts.

All thoughts left her mind, she just wanted to see Draco. That was all she wanted, to see him, not in his quidditch robes but just his presence ― because Diana really missed him.

And she was fucking concern. 

With such force she pulled the handles of the door and barged in on the locker room. “Draco―” her eyes widened and heats rushed through her cheeks. She stood frozen, hands trembling and embarassment washing over her.

The locker rooms was filled with the slytherin quidditch team ― all boys, upper bodies naked and they snapped their heads at her in puzzlement from her yell.

They didn't even tried to cover themselves up from her sight nor question what she was doing inside, they just stood in front of their own lockers, with their quidditch robes in their hands.

Fuck, Diana. This is fucking embarassing.

Her heart raced with chagrin, all their bodies were facing her - and she literally froze in her place.

She turned around and accidentally dropped the rolls of parchment down the dry cold floor, she took her hands and covered her eyes. “I- I'm sorry I-” She stammered.

In that time she was the most embarassed, toes curling under the shoes she's wearing. She cursed Blaise intenally for not warning her there were other boys in the locker room.

Then she heard a burst of cooeing behind her with howling sounds, she tried to run however her feet feels like they are glued to the ground. She wanted to avada kedavra herself right on the spot than suffer this humiliation she's experiencing.

A small gasp left her mouth as she felt a hand tug her shoulder and spun her around, she dropped her hands from her eyes and to the sides of her body, her eyes shot open from shock to see Draco towering over her, he was wearing his quidditch uniform but she can see his skin underneath it.

His hair was wet and drops of water fell down from it and to his chest, hair glistening under the shimmery lights in the ceilings. God he was beautiful.

His skin was of creamy white and Diana became astray of her surroundings, all her worries and concern vanished - her core tightening.

She wants to run her hands down his torso and feel his mucles, her mind flooded with such erotic thoughts that she shouldn't be having in the moment. 

Draco was looking down on her with such anemosity “The fuck are you doing here? Can't you see they're all looking at you with hungry eyes?” he spat then instantly took her wrist before dragging her outside the locker rooms.

Diana wondered if he isn't scared of anyone seeing him so mad, but then she realized, they were used to it. Her cheeks must be the same colour as a tomato, heat rushing throughout her body and she let him drag her to wherever he wants to go.

Draco had led her to an alcove that was deep down the dark corridor, Diana was almost sure that no one would pass by them. He pressed her against the cold wall and pinned her hands from either side of her head.

“What gave you the right to barge in on the boys locker room Diana?” Draco hissed however, Diana couldn't forget the glint in his eyes as he said those words.

Her breath hitched, shivers run down her spine and her knees weaken at his tone of voice however she gathered the courage and responded “I was looking for you, we're partners in our charms essay ― Blaise told me you're here”

She dared not to do it, she took every strength not to look down but the temptation was too much. She arousal she felt was unbearable, her eyes flickered down his body ― examining him in his quidditch robes as it hugs his slender yet masculine body.

His biceps flexed in those sleeves.

Diana's eyes almost popped out. She gaze up at his face and only then did she noticed the slight redness on his right cheek, it must be the area where Harry had punched him as said by Blaise earlier.

Draco's grip around her wrist tightened and he kept them in place on either side of her head, then he dove down, lingering his breath around her delicate rosy skin, making her feel all sorts of tempt. “Can't keep your eyes off me huh?” he taunted.

Diana hated this, with every bit of strength left she collected it and pushed him off of her, creating quite a distance between them.

“I won't deny that I want you right now, Draco but ― you can't keep ignoring me and whenever we meet again you just ― you just talk pleasure and sex like you did at the library” She babbled.

Then she look down on the floor, regretting what she said. She's only suppose to talk to him about their charms essay, not rant about how she felt about their crumbling relationship. It already pained her that she doesn't see him around and now she's humiliating herself.

When he remained silent, Diana look up to meet his eyes. “Whatever, I shouldn't have said that. I just came here to tell you that we're partners for the charms essay and I don't want to do all the work”

He didn't say a word. Diana grew annoyed and the lust she felt withered no matter how delicious he looks standing in front of her.

“I don't know what's gotten into you Draco. On why you skip classes and why you're so out of yourself lately, I'm not asking for you to spend time with me but just do me a favor ― ” she briefly stopped, feeling her heart ache with sadness “Let's do the essay alright? That's all I ever ask”

“Deadline” he commanded. Diana's heart tore even more, that's his only word?

Not even, how are you? Not even how you're doing? On the otherhand she defended him from Harry's accusation and Literally became concern about his well being every single damn day.

“Next Friday” she bottled up her feelings, because that's what she's good at ― hiding her pain. But this time she can't seem to hold it in “Draco are you losing interest in me?”

A confused glint pass through his eyes, only then did Diana noticed his eyebags were getting more darker.

“What?” Draco queried, almost irritably then he slid his hands inside his pocket.

“Are you losing interest in me?” she questioned again, nails digging in her palms. “Is that the reason why you're skipping classes? to avoid me? Or are you cheating on me? What ― I just don't get it anymore Draco”

Draco took a step closer to her. And another. Then another. Until he's towering over her, his silver grey eyes piercing through hers. “I have my own life, I told you to stop meddling in and to keep your nose out of people's business” he said lowly but full of authority and power.

“I―” she stutter then took a deep breath to calm herself “I just want to spend time with you, I feel like we've gone out of love”

Then she held her dragon pendant, the necklace he gave to her - and showed it to him

“I never took this away from me, I wore it everyday Draco. I want to - I want to kiss you again and hug you again”

She saw sadness in his eyes but then he abruptly turned around, his back facing her. “I had more things to worry about”

“Like what? Like a wood you're trying to mend or something?” she condemned, feeling herself boiling with anger.

He turned around and his face darkened, hues of wrath swirling in those once soft silver grey eyes. Diana pressed herself against the wall of the alcove, feeling somewhat... Nervous.

She saw his jaw flexing and his hands balling into fists. “Didn't I told you to keep your nose out of my business you fucking prude!” she flinched at his voice.

She shielded herself by lowering her gaze to the ground, afraid of what he might say next. She was slightly quivering, her shoulders heaving.

“Who are you Hermione Granger? That mudblood who keeps on meddling with others lives?” His voice raised and his veins in his neck were almost popping from anger.

“Fucking hell Diana you're so annoying, so fucking clingy.” He run his fingers through his hair while Diana kept her eyes down on the floor.

She felt her heart ripping in pieces, tears brimming her eyes and soon enough it fell down the floor. Her bottom lip quivered, and her mouth went dry. Regardless of that, she found her voice,

“I thought I could help you ― I've been searching for mending charms from books in the library so I can help you with whatever your problem was” a sob escape her mouth and she gulped “I- I willingly did your homeworks for yo―”

“I didn't fucking asked you to” Draco bellowed.

Diana shut her eyes, head bent still bent down and she gripped the sides of her skirt, trying to find strength. The tears seemed unstoppable and her heart swelled with agony.

“I know” faintly she responded. “I just don't want you to fail”

At this moment, she can't help but thought of what other people said about her relationship with him. How Harry said to break up with him, how others said he was dangerous.

Her stomach churned with uneasiness.

She suddenly miss Axel. She miss the guy who'd comfort her when she's at her worst, she miss Zach, she miss her brother's embrace.

“Harry accused you of cursing Katie Bell” her voice broke, her face is now wet with all the tears but she had no energy to lift her face up.

She felt him tensed up at the subject but she ignored it. “I had an argument with him, told him it was uncalled for”

She doesn't know why she's saying all these, she was just too tired and exhausted. “For what's worth, Draco, I'm sorry. Sorry if I perhaps crossed the line of your privacy”

He remained silent. Diana wasn't even sure if he's listening to her anymore. But he's there, his presence is there. He might be rolling his eyes at her vulnerability but she continued, she wants to get it out of her system,

“You were right, I want you to ask me out on a date that Hogsmeade day, but I know you weren't the type of guy to do that.”

“Look, Diana I don't really fucking care about ―”

“Please just listen first” She begged, then finally lifted her head and look up at him before wiping the tears away with her sleeves “If you want a list of those mending charms, just tell me. I'll give it to you”

She can't read that sea of feelings running and circling his iris, she can't crack his shell, the more she get to know him the more secrets he build. Just when she think she was going somewhere ― she fails.

Why are you like this, Draco?

She wanted to question.

Maybe she doesn't really get him at all. She was wrong that she had somehow broke a fragment of his shell.

After what felt like hours of silence and just staring at each other, Diana snifled and cleared her throat “You don't have to do the essay, I'll finish it. And...” she faltered, what she's going to say next broke her heart.

“If you want to break up with me, seeing that I'm the only one putting effort in this relationship and you don't look like you want to communicate with me anymore ― ” she momentarily paused and forced a smile behind  the pain.

“Just say so, alright? I don't hold grudge don't worry”

Another tear escaped her eye. But she continued smiling. Draco had a brazen-face. She doesn't know if he was hurt, shock, surprised or relief, he was really good at hiding what he feels. Or perhaps he doesn't really feel anything at all.

“Good luck on your Match tomorrow, I hope you win”

And with that she left, while she slip away from the alcove and to a more brighter hallway, away from Draco. She took the necklace off and agressively slipped it inside her pockets.

She wanted to throw it away and let it sink down the deepest grounds of the Black Lake. Symbolism of love, how can she actually think that Draco will love her? She was delusional. The dragons. The fucking dragons. Why did she have to love dragons? Even his name means dragons. Now all that dragons had died, her dragons are exhausted. She's exhausted.

However she didn't have the courage to throw it away. She still loves him, madly, deeply. She's just not sure if he feels the same. Hence, she doesn't know if he really did love her.

He haven't even said those simple three words, directly atleast. And Diana bet he can't say that. Yes, he can't. The Draco Malfoy can't do anything that comes with love, she was too blind to realize that before.

How stupid of her. How fucking daft for a Ravenclaw.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.9M 87.2K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
708 4 13
"The thing you need to understand about Draco Malfoy, is that he was fighting his own war, and he was very good at losing." ** What happens when a Ha...
216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
2.9M 69.7K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...