Lamp and Milo (Camren AU)

By TobiJaurello

In a world full of people where looks can be deceiving, and disguises are a must. How will you learn to trust... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII

Chapter XIV

1.7K 84 37
By TobiJaurello

"Kill her please." Camila begged as tears started to fall down her cheeks.

"Dad just kill her!" Camila yelled as she looked away crying and dropping to the floor. She couldn't take it.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this." Lauren's breathy voice said as she struggled to look at Camila. The green-eyed girl's hand were both wrapped in an iron chain behind her. Her cheek had a few cuts, her lower lip was busted. She had a bruise forming in her rib that was now visible due to the scratches on her shirt.

"You thought you could fuck around and get away with it?!" Alejandro scoffed as slapped Lauren accross the face. The two were out in school and were casually enjoying reunion night together, when Camila received a call from her dad saying they won't be home until the next day.

"They won't be home until tomorrow." Camila bit her lip as she wrapped her arms around the green-eyed girl's neck, gently playing with her hair.

"And you're telling me this because?" Lauren chuckled as she rested her forehead against Camila's.

"The night is still young, the party's boring." Camila smiled as she locked eyes with her girlfriend, seducing her.

"Are you trying to seduce me Cabello?" Lauren chuckled as she looked at her girlfriend who was on a strapless dress.

"Depends, are you seduced?" Camila smirked as she licked her bottom lip before biting it.

"Don't do that." Lauren groaned as she closed her eyes. The two were out of the gym, where the party was happening. And is currently at the hallway, hidden from everyone and everything.

"Babe." Camila giggled as she felt Lauren's lips on her shoulders gently kissing it.

"Don't tempt me Camila." Lauren mumbled.

"But your friend's already temped." Camila smirked as she felt Lauren below.

"Fuck you." Lauren murmured before ravishing her girlfriend's neck, earning a moan from the younger one.

"Let's take this home shall we?" Camila panted out as she pulled away from Lauren, gently biting her lip. As soon as the two went home in Camila's recidence, both girls did not waste time to run into the brunette room.

"Lauren!" Camila moaned as she scratched the raven's back and bit her shoulders while she shuddered from the experience.

"I love you." Lauren panted out as she kissed Camila's cheek before collapsing on top of the brunette. The brown-eyed girl gently caressed her girlfriends back, as she felt her knees tremble.

"I love you more Lo." Camila breathed out, kissing Lauren's head.

"Where are you going?" the brunette asked as Lauren started to stand up.

"Home."

"Stay the night." Camila said as she looked at her girlfriend with puppy eyes.

"I know, but we might get in trouble." Lauren frowned.

"Please?" Camila pleaded.

"I don't want to be alone. Sometimes, I feel like a booty call or a hook up when you go home after." Camila frowned. Lauren turned to her, sighing.

"Ok, fine." Lauren chuckled as she slipped inside the bed again, cuddling with Camila.

"Lo, what did you see in me?" Camila asked as she gently looked at the smiling raven beside her.

"What didn't I see in you?" Lauren replied hugging her.

"You're beautiful, smart, talented, clumsy, a dork-"

"Ok, the first ones are good but you ruined it." Camila chuckled.

"I didn't. Those are some of the reasons why I love you." Lauren smiled.

"What did YOU see in me?"

"Let me think." Camila teased while the green-eyed girl frowned.

"Camila! We're home!" Alejandro's voice said outloud. Both girls eyes widened as they look at each other.

"Shit!" Camila exclaimed as she pushed Lauren out the bed.

"Go baby, go!" Camila said as both of them started to find their clothes on.

"I'm so sorry." Camila said as she looked at Lauren who was by the window.

"It's ok, I'll see you later? Yeah?" Lauren smiled as she went out.

"Yeah." Camila giggled before walking over to her and kissing her lips.

"I love you more, now run!" Camila exclaimed as she pushed her off when the door opened.

"Camila?" Alejandro asked as he entered the brunette's room.

"Mami, Hi." Camila smiled as she looked at her dad.

"Why is the window open?" Alejandro asked raising his eyebrows.

"I just wanted to get some fresh air."

"Alright, go to bed mija." Alejandro smiled as he looked at the brunette who smiled at him as well.

"Camila." Alejandro said sternly as he looked at the brunette's bed.

"Did you bring a boy home?" Camila's eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

"Papi! I-no! Gosh, I have a girlfriend. " Camila exclaimed.

"I'm just asking." Her father said as he scanned the room.

"Sir. We got something." One of his attendees said as he went beside Alejandro. Camila's eyes widen as she felt her hands tremble.

"What did you get?"

"A girl sir, walking near the neighborhood before vanishing. Raven hair, pale skin. We're certain she's different." the attendee said.

"I see, take her down the room." Alejandro said.

"Good night mija." The door closed with Camila pacing in panic.

"Papi, what are you going to do?" Camila asked as she followed his father down the stairs.

"We're just going to investigate mija." Alejandro said.

"Papi, don't you think it's a little late for-"

"Camila, in your room now!" Alejandro yelled as he looked at his daughter. Camila backed away from her father and ran to her room.

"Please pick up." The brunette said as dialed a familiar number.

"Please, please, please." A soft knock on the door was heard, startling the brunette.

"Ms. Camila, your father wants to see you." An attendee said. The brunette nodded before following him, cursing under her breath.

"Ah. There you are my beautiful daughter." Alejandro smiled.

"Why did you call me fo-"

"You are a disgrace Camila!" Alejandro yelled as he looked at his daughter whom he had just slapped. Camila was not moving, her head turned to the side. When she did look up, terror and anger were evident in her eyes.

"What did I tell you about stuffs like this?!" Alejandro yelled. Camila stayed silent, her eyes locked on the familiar green-eyes she had just seen a few minutes ago.

"No!" Lauren's raspy voice echoed as Camila received another slap from her father.

"I'm sorry." Camila mumbled.

"No you're not. You love her don't you?" Camila remained silent not breaking eye contact.

"Let's see how much you'll love this." Alejandro scoffed as he nodded at one guy. Lauren let out a grunt as the guy threw a punch at her cheek.

"Not so romantic isn't it?" Alejandro chuckled as he went near the girl and threw a gut punch.

Another ear piercing scream was heard, cutting Camila out her trance.

"Why do you look so gloomy? Don't you like the show?" Alejandro said as he looked at his daughter.

"Camila, I told you to go with Shawn! Not Lauren!" Alejandro growled.

"Kill her." Camila ordered as she looked at Lauren who was smiling at her. Camila bit her lip as her eyes continued to dispatch hot tears.

"Don't cry, it's ok." The green-eyed girl smiled at her. Camila looked away not wanting to see Lauren in pain.

"Fuck!" Lauren yelled as she felt her skin burn.

"Please." Camila pleaded her father, she looked at Lauren who was looking at her with love in her eyes.

"I love you." Lauren said will all the strength she could muster. As soon as the brown eyes met her green ones again, Camila felt being drawn into something.

"Are you ok?" The green eyed girl asked as she looked at Camila who was covering her face.

"I'm fine, thanks. I was scared the ball might hit me." Camila chuckled, Camila opened her eyes to see the most beautiful green eyes she ever saw.

"I'll see you around." Lauren smiled as she pats the brunette and walked away.

"Shit." Camila mumbled.
~

"Welcome, to my hidden world." Lauren smiled as she showed the brunette the view of the city lights.

"Pretty classy for a first date." Camila teased.

~

"I love you Lauren." Camila smiled as she looked at the green-eyed girl.

"You do?" Lauren asked surprised, while the brunette nodded.

"I love you." Lauren smiled kissing the brunette.

~

"Happy Anniversary baby." Camila smiled as Lauren walked inside the place the brunette had invited her.

"Camila, you didn't have to." Lauren pouted as she hugged the brunette.

"I love you."

~

"How long have we been together?" Camila giggled.

"2 years." Lauren smiled kissing the back of the brunette's hand as they danced under the moonlight.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Lauren asked the brunette who hugged her.

"I am." Camila smiled.

~

"Now I've read this'll help you." Lauren smiled as she placed the necklace around Camila's neck.

"How did you know that?" Camila chuckled.

"I may or may not have read loads of books about it." Lauren grinned.

~

"Camz!" Lauren panted as she reached her girlfriend.

"Lo." Camila said in fright.

"I'm here baby, I'm here. No one's going to hurt you." The green-eyed girl said, wrapping her arms around Camila's body.

"You're probably cold, come on." Lauren said as she wrapped a blanket on the brunette.

~

"Babe stop!" Camila ordered as Lauren continued to fight.

"He deserves every bit of this." Lauren growled, throwing one punch after another.

"Lauren!" Camila warned before she practically pulled her off the man and pinned her to the wall.

"Let me go!" The green-eyed girl exclaimed trying to get out the younger ones grip.

"Calm down!" Camila spat as she looked at Lauren intensely.

"You're not playing the trick on me again Jauregui." Camila smirked while Lauren panted out and closed her eyes.

~

"Happy anniversary!" Lauren smiled happily as she hugged Camila.

"I'm scared." Camila confessed.

"Don't be, they can't harm you." Lauren said before she looked at something and the wind blew colder.

"You'll have me for the rest of your life." Lauren smiled.

"I will protect you." The green-eyed girl said as she kissed Camila's forehead.

~

"Lauren! Put me down!" Camila shrieked as she was lifted off the ground.

"Never!" Lauren grinned as she carried her up the stairs, bridal style.

"Babe." Camila chuckled when Lauren placed her on the bed.

"Netflix and chill." Lauren winked.

~

"Do you like it?" Lauren asked as she showed her the house.

"I love it!" Camila smiled as she hugged the woman tightly.

"I love you so much." Lauren smiled as she hugged Camila.

"I can't believe we're getting married."

"I love you so much more."

~

"Honey, I told you not to leave the windows open." Lauren chuckled as she appeared in the living room.

"Camz?" Lauren mumbled as she approached the brunette who was standing by the balcony.

"Hey." Lauren greeted, kissing her shoulder and wrapping her arms around the brunette's waist.

"What's wrong?" Camila shooked her head and smiled as she watched the sky.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about us." The brunette smiled while Lauren placed her chin on Camila's shoulder.

"And?"

"How lucky I was to be with you." Lauren shook her head.

"No, I'm the lucky one."

~

"Ahh!" Lauren screamed in pain, cutting the trance while Camila collapsed. Lauren had used her ability on her to try and change her attention about the scene. She knew Camila hated violence, she used every bit of her strength to distract Camila. The others were familiar, but the rest weren't. It was like the green-eyed girl showed her the future.

"Don't cry Camzi, don't." Lauren mumbled tiredly, one eye open and the other one closed. Camila looked up at Lauren who was now untied but held by two guys.

"I love you." Camila said out loud as she looked at Lauren who was badly beaten up.

"I'm sorry." The brunette cried.

"No, it's okay baby. Don't ever blame yourself, Live happily my love." Lauren smiled before letting out an ear piercing scream again.

"Lauren, I'm sorry." Camila said as she started to sob and choke again.

"Don't blame yourself wolfy, you didn't do anything wrong." Lauren once again said, smiling at the brunette.

"I love you." Camila breathed out again, looking at Lauren who gave her a small smile.

"Don't touch her!" The green-eyed girl yelled as an attendee tried to forcefully make Camila stand up.

"Enough!" Alejandro yelled. Before she knew it, Lauren was smiling at her followed by a loud thud.

"I love you more." Lauren smiled before she finally collapsed on the ground, a wood stabbed by her chest.

"Lauren!" Camila screamed as she ran towards the green-eyed girl only to be stopped by the other attendees.

"Let me go you jerks!" Camila growled, her eyes turning into a shade of dark brown. As soon as she went to Lauren, she quickly took off the material planted on Lauren's chest.

"Lauren.." The brunette said as she held onto her girlfriend.

"Lauren baby." Camila said gently tapping her cheek.

"Lauren please it's not funny." Camila said as tears to continue falling from her eyes. Lauren had a huge bruise on her rib cage, a cut on her sides and different burns on her arms and neck.

"Fuck you all!" Camila yelled as she looked at everyone watching them, even her dad.

"I hate you!" Camila yelled before paying attention to Lauren, while the others went upstairs.

"Babe please." Camila said shaking Lauren gently.

"You're immortal, wake up baby. They're gone."

"Lauren."

"Lo, please."

"Don't leave me." Camila cried out as she started shaking her violently.

"Vampy no." Camila cried.

"You can't leave me yet."

"Vampy wake up!" Camila said in between muffled sobs as she hugged Lauren's lifeless body.

"Lauren!" Camila yelled in hopes of waking her up.

"Please, Please Vampy. You said we'll make it work!" Camila cried out, gently hitting her chest.

"What did you do?!" Sinuhe yelled as she rushed down the basement, only to see her daughter crying and trying to wake up Lauren.

"Mom!" Camila cried out in agony as she heard her mother's voice

"Oh my-" Sinuhe said as she looked at a miserable Camila and a beated up Lauren.

"Lauren baby, wake up please. Mom's here, she'll help you." Camila said as she gently woke her up.

"You killed her?!" Sinuhe yelled as she looked at her husband.

"Sinuhe, we can't let someone like her near the fam-"

"You bastard! Camila imprinted on her!" Sinuhe yelled before collapsing to the ground. While Alejandro was dumbfounded.

"Lauren and her Family are very understanding! If anything they could've killed Camila when she imprinted on their daughter!" Sinuhe exclaimed, slapping her husband.

"Your daughter imprinted on Lauren for fuck's sake! You killed her soulmate!" Sinuhe cried out.

"Babe, you have to wake up." Camila cried out.

"But it can't be, she's a Vampire." Alejandro stated.

"You can imprint on anyone Alejandro!" Sinuhe exclaimed.

"You thought all this was is a fling? She's in love with that vampire! I don't care if Lauren is different! What concerns me is the fact that your close mind killed an innocent being! Moreover, your own daughter's mate! You fucking put a curse on your daughter!" Sinuhe yelled while Camila continued to try and wake Lauren up.

"I told you years ago! Camila told you years ago! Why haven't you taken it seriously?! My Gosh Alejandro!" Sinuhe exclaimed.

"I-" Alejandro said as he collapsed.

"Aunt Clara and Uncle Mike accepted us, Mom accepted us." Camila sniffled.

"Why can't you be like that?!" Camila yelled as she looked at her father with yellow eyes, growling in anger.

"Lauren, wake up." Camila said while Sinuhe rushed up to get her phone and contact help.

"Lamp, don't leave me." the brunette cried as she tried to wake Lauren up again.

"I called Ally, She'll be here in a moment." Sinuhe announced as she went back to the brunette.

"Carry her to your room mija." Sinuhe said while Camila nodded. She held Lauren's cold body in her hands as she carried her quickly to her bedroom.

"Lo, wake up. Help is coming please don't leave me." Camila mumbled as she looked at Lauren's body.

"I'm sorry I was stubborn, if I allowed you to go home, none of this would've happened. It's because of me." Camila said as she gently wiped the tears off her eyes.

"Don't leave me Vampy, I can't lose you." Camila said in muffled sobs.

"I can't, I don't think I can."

~

"When did she imprint on her?" Alejandro asked as the went up the living room while waiting for Ally.

"The day they met, when Camila was a junior." Sinuhe said.

"Lauren protected her from being hit by a softball, she told me when her eyes opened and she saw Lauren's eyes she felt different." Sinuhe said.

"How sure are you that she imprinted on her, and was not just affection?" Alejandro defended.

"You're dumb aren't you? You couldn't see how your daughter had started to show more emotions since that day? Did you even listen to her that dinner time?" Alejandro remained silent, he never took it seriously.

"You wanted her to be imprinted by the boy Shawn so much, you forgot she's your daughter and not some kind of slave. Camila never told you she imprinted already because you flipped out the first time you saw her smiling brightly. And that was not because of Shawn."

"I knew she imprinted on her the moment she called me on the phone and said she felt different when a stranger locked eyes with her." Sinuhe added as she opened the door for Ally.

"If Lauren dies...Our daughter will suffer and stop phasing, I will never be able to forgive you for doing that to her." Sinuhe said as she escorted Ally to the room.

"What happened to her?" Ally said as she looked at Lauren.

"I-." Sinuhe answered as she looked at her daughter who was still crying.

"Oh my Gosh Lauren." Ally blurted out, examining her friend.

"Ally, help me. Save her please." Camila pleaded.

"Mila, I will." Ally said as she sat down the chair and did her rituals.

"You may wait outside please." Ally said as Sinuhe nodded. Camila quickly collapsed in her mother's arms as she continued crying.

"It was my fault Mom." Camila sobbed.

"We went home, and I told her to stay and she agreed. If I wasn't so stubborn, she would've been fine. If I didn't imprint on her-"

"Honey, it's not your fault." Sinuhe said as she tried to console her daughter. Sinuhe was hesitant at first when Camila came out to her that she imprinted on a Vampire. Lauren was hesitant as well when Camila told her she liked her.

~

"Camila, I told you. We can't." Lauren chuckled as she walked away from the brunette.

"I like you Lauren, what's so hard about that? Am I that hard to love?"

"It's not that Camz, we're different. I'm not like you." Lauren said pacing around the park, back and forth.

"I like you too, but this? This is not going to work." Lauren sighed as Camila sat on the swing.

"Lauren.." Camila trailed of as the green-eyed girl kneeled in front of her.

"I-You wouldn't understand." Lauren said as she stood up and turned around.

"Then make me." Camila said.

"Camila, isn't it obvious? I'm not like you." Lauren chuckled.

"Look at me." Lauren said as she walked over to the light post nearby.

"Do you see anything different?" Lauren asked as she looked at her.

"I don't get it." Camila said.

"Come near me." The brunette then stood up from the swing and walked towards Lauren.

"What do you see?" Lauren said as they faced opposite side of the post. While Lauren moved away.

"I see my shadow." Camila said, Lauren now took the time to walk over to her and wrap her hands around the brunette's waist, sending shivers down her spine.

"Now what do you see?" Lauren asked, while Camila stood silent. She had her shadow, and Lauren was next to her. Yet, the shadow only reflects one person.

"Shit." The brunette mumbled as Lauren pulled away.

"I knew you'd be scared." Lauren chuckled bitterly.

"This is why we can't work out Camila, I'm different. I'm not like you, I'm born to be alone or at least to be with someone like me." Lauren chuckled.

"I imprinted on you." Camila said out loud.

"Cam-Wait what?" Lauren asked with her eyes wide.

"I..I imprinted on you." Camila said while Lauren sat down the floor.

"Imprinted on me?" Lauren asked kind of shocked.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Camila cursed as she continued walking away from the raven.

"Camz!" Lauren yelled as she ran to the brunette.

"Lauren no, this can't be." Camila said.

"You're right we can't happen." Camila said as she ran away from the green-eyed girl. Days later, the brunette was devastated and even skipped school.

"Camila, mija. You've been skipping school for days now." Sinuhe said as she entered her room.

"I don't feel good Mom." Camila said as she curled up into a ball in her room.

"Camila, mija. If you don't go to school. You won't see your soulmate." Sinuhe chuckled as she teased her daughter.

"I don't want to see her mom, we can't." Camila said.

"Sweetie, you imprinted on her already. Humans are very-" Sinuhe chuckled.

"She's a vampire mom." Camila blurted out.

"Oh." was all her mother could muster.

"See, I told you. I can't." Camila said as tears started to form her eyes.

"Mija, we can't help who we fall in love with. We can't help who we imprint on." Sinuhe smiled.

"Yes, your love might be forbidden. But if you lose this Vampire, you yourself will be in agony." Sinuhe sighed.

"Let me tell you something, My great great great great grandfather actually was a hybrid." Sinuhe smiled.

"He was the strongest of the pack. His father was a werewolf and it imprinted on a vampire. Life was not easy, but he didn't mind. His parents loved him. So, in conclusion you could probably have that little vampire blood lurking around you." Sinuhe grinned.

"But Dad-"

"Why do you care so much about your father's rules and beliefs? You are different from us mija. You're in the modern world. I will always protect you, but now you have to answer her call." Sinuhe said as she kissed the brunette's forehead.

"Camz." Lauren's voice breathed out.

"I'm worried about you, I'm here outside your house." Lauren said. As soon as the brunette heard it, she quickly jumped to the window.

"Why didn't you knock or something?" Camila asked while Sinuhe chuckled.

"Ay, mija. Lauren's a vampire she cannot come near or inside the house unless invited." Sinuhe chuckled.

"Oh, uh. Come in." Camila said, a millisecond later someone was knocking on her door.

"May I?" Lauren asked.

"Come in." Camila said.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Cabello." Lauren greeted as she smiled at her.

"She already knows Lauren." Camila said.

"You know how to pick fine women don't you?" Sinuhe teased as she looked at Lauren. While the green-eyed girl shyly smiled.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Sinuhe smiled before she walked out the door and closed it.

"Camila, I understand your situation." Lauren said.

"If you're here to tell me we can't happen then I su-"

"Be mine." Camila stopped in her tracks as she looked at Lauren.

"What?"

"Be mine Camila." Lauren smiled.

"I understand that you imprinted on me, and I can't do anything about it. If I leave you you'll stop phasing and you'll die and I can't do that, I already talked to my mom and dad and they were fine. We're in the modern age now and-" Lauren started to ramble on.

"Lauren, I understand that you're looking out for me but it's ok. I can't force you against your will." Camila sighed.

"I thought wolves are supposed to have heightened senses by why do you seem to be dumb?" Lauren said.

"I'm not in the moo-" Camila said stopping when Lauren quickly lifted her up and pinned her to the wall, her legs were wrapped around Lauren's torso.

"I like you Camila. I feel the same." Lauren said as Camila's brown eyes bore into her green ones.

"You do?" Camila asked as she placed her hand on Lauren's shoulder while the green-eyed girl nodded.

"If I kiss you, will you believe me?" Lauren asked as her eyes trailed on the younger ones lips. Camila gulped as she felt Lauren's breath on her lips.

"Laur-" Camila started but was cut off when Lauren's lips locked on hers. The feeling was indescribable, something she didn't expect. Lauren tasted like mint, her lips felt softer than soft-if that was even a thing.

"Be mine." Lauren breathed out as she rested her forehead againts Camila's. The brunette looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"You've imprinted on me Camz, might as well be mine." Lauren grinned while the brunette rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Yes?"

"If I kiss you, would you believe me?" Camila asked, Lauren bit her lip before locking her lips once more with Camila's.

~

"How is she?" Alejandro said as he walked up the stairs, cutting Camila out of trance. Sinuhe was about to answer when the door clicked.

"Have you called Lauren's family? And inform them at least?" Sinuhe asked Camila, who shook her head.

"They'll kill me if they found out what happened to Lauren." Camila sobbed.

"Mom, Lauren is the descendant of the strongest vampire back then. Her Vampire abilities are different from the usual ones, she has all three rare abilities. And vampires are supposed to have at least one rare and another common-on lucky ones that is." Camila explained, looking at Sinuhe who nodded.

"Her great great great grandma, Alice has two rare abilities. They crowned her as the strongest Vampire, she ruled the covens. She was the Primus, and it took hundreds of years before the same case happened, and it was not just the same case. Lauren had three of those rare abilities, but not just that. Lauren is constantly learning some of the common abilities, which is still a mystery to their current Primus, Uncle Damien." Camila said.

"Aunt Clara and Uncle Mike had been really understanding, when Lauren was attacked with 6 wolves-Do you remember that Mom?" Camila asked her mother, looking intensely.

"I do remember it." Sinuhe said as she looked at her husband who looked confused.

"She was attacked by wolves?" Alejandro said.

"She was. Apparently, one was your apprentice." Camila growled.

"I had no part in that, I didn-"

"Liar." Camila said, glaring at her father. All she knew is that she hated him, and couldn't trust him.

"When she was attacked by wolves, the family kept it as a secret. Lauren was able to defeat all six, and kill a few accidentally. The Jauregui's kept it as a secret, you wanna know why?" Camila asked.

"Because they were protecting me." Camila said.

"If their clan found out a pack attacked their soon to be Primus, they will declare war." Camila said.

"And they didn't do it, because they were protecting me. I was a werewolf who imprinted on their daughter, A werewolf whom they should be enemies with. But they accepted us, treated me like family. When I first met Lauren's parents, they were incredibly nice."

"Whenever none of you is around, Aunt Clara or Uncle Mike would send Lauren here to look after me. They knew you don't like me sleeping over at someone elses house, and they respected that. That's how supportive and understanding they were." Camila said as she looked at her father, who looked down in guilt.

"Ally." Sinuhe said as she looked at Ally who opened the door.

"I'm sorry." Ally said as she went out Camila's room.

"What do you mean Ally?" Sinuhe said as they both stood up.

"I tried my best.." Ally sighed as she looked at Camila who was shaking her head.

"She had a deep cut from a wooden stake, and those stakes are responsible for her de-"

"I hate you!" Camila yelled at her father before storming out the house and running away. She couldn't hear the next words, she can't.

"Lauren you promised." Camila cried as she was far from the their house. Before she knew it, she was already covered in brown fur, her eyes yellow and is running away. Only stopping her tracks when she passed by a familiar place.

"Lauren." Camila thought to herself before she howled and slumped her body down the ground, whimpering in pain. It was almost Christmas, and this is how she was going to spend it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 75.6K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
91.2K 3.2K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
415K 12.2K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.5M 48.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...