TRACK 41; OUR ENDLESS PLAYLIST

By YOONOJAM0126

A human heart has its own rhythm, its own melody. It sings of songs of pain and happiness but what people don... More

TRACK 1.
TRACK 2.
TRACK 3.
TRACK 4.
TRACK 5.
TRACK 6.
TRACK 8.
TRACK 9.
TRACK 10.
TRACK 11.
TRACK 12.
TRACK 13.
TRACK 14.
TRACK 15.
TRACK 16.
TRACK 17.
TRACK 18.
TRACK 19.
TRACK 20.
TRACK 21.
TRACK 22.
TRACK 23.
TRACK 24.
TRACK 25.
TRACK 26.
TRACK 27.
TRACK 28.
TRACK 29.
TRACK 30.
TRACK 31.
TRACK 32.
TRACK 33.
TRACK 34.
TRACK 35.
TRACK 36.
TRACK 37.
TRACK 38.
TRACK 39.
TRACK 40.
TRACK 41.
TRACK 42.
TRACK 43.
TRACK 44.
TRACK 45. [END]

TRACK 7.

1.1K 55 2
By YOONOJAM0126

NO ONE'S POV

And nothing really changed with Jeongyeon, she's still that same girl who could please everyone. Mina knows Mio would soon warm up to her like how she did back then.

MI : "Mom do you like aunt Jeongyeon?"

The girl who was taking her shoes asked out of nowhere.

MN : "Of course not.." She answered hurriedly.

MI : "I thought she's your best friend?"

MN : "Ahhh you mean it that way? Haha mianhe... Of course, I do." She said squeezing the younger's cheeks.

MI : "Ka-san hajima.."

MN : "Ara, why are you being a tsundere? You used to love this kind of things."

MI : "Ehhhhhhh but...."

MN : "Arraso kiddo, what did you learn from your aunt today? Did she thought you any weird things?" She lets go of the younger Myoui.

MI : "She didn't, she's actually great. She even got Gahyun and Taeyoung's attention which rarely happens."

MN : "Haha well, Jeongyeon loves kids. Maybe that's why she was able to get your cousin's interest. Wait what subject does Jeongyeon teaches you?"

MI : "Music."

Mina remembers how much Jeongyeon loves music.

Back when they're still in grade school. Jeongyeon and her would spend most of their time together in the Yoo's. Well, Jeongyeon's mother became stricter after a year of Mina moving. She wouldn't want Jeongyeon playing outside, not that it matters. The two of them have always spent their time together in the taller girl's room.

Music is the only form of freedom Yoo Jeongyeon had.

Somehow hearing the taller girl became a music teacher made Mina's heart feel warm. It's like the two of the things Jeongyeon has always liked. Kids and music.

MN : "That's great, she have always loved music."

MI : "Mom I was just wondering how did you know you liked your first love?"

The girl looked at her dead in the eyes.

MN : "Is this a regular thing now? You asking me about love? Waeyo? Are you having a crush?"

MI : "Aniyo.... It's just I want you to find someone."

MN : "Ehhh? But I already have Mio." She said hugging the girl.

MI : "But I want you to have someone who'll take care of you.."

MN : "Haha you're overthinking things Mio. I don't need anyone as long as I have you. But since Ka-san promised to tell you....."

I knew I love her when....

[SPRING 1997; 10-YEARS-OLD MINA AND JEONGYEON]

When the group finished eating lunch Mina starts to notice one girl was missing. Rather than saying she's missing, the girl was hiding.

Mina sits with her friends for a couple of minutes more. She knows why Jeongyeon loves to run away right after eating lunch. It's because of these three.

NY : "Okay, okay I get Jihyo is smart but I mean Sunmi unnie is hot."

MM : "If it's hot we're talking about then it should be Dubu?"

NY : "What part of Dahyun is hot?"

The girls looked at the pale girl who was drawing a mustache on the sleeping Chaeyoung.

SN : "Just accept it Jihyo would be the best wife! She's smart, caring, and nice. Look at how Tzuyu likes her."

She said pointing at Jihyo who was braiding Tzuyu's hair.

NY : "Aish let's just settle this for once. Mina, you have to tell them it's Sunmi unnie."

MM : "Aniyo, it's Dahyun! She's fluffy!"

SN : "Oh come on, Mina will definitely say it's Jihyo. She knows how good Jihyo would be as a wife."

MN : "I...."

JH : "You gays stops bothering Mina. Besides none of you will hear what you want from her. We all know who she thinks would be a perfect wife."

NY,SN, MM : "Yoo Jeongyeon." The three looked at her.

JH : "And even if the three of you agree who it is, you can't marry the same person."

MN : "Well, I agree with Ji."

NY : "In which? The part where we can't marry the same person or.."

SN : "The part where Jeongyeon is your ideal wife?"

MN : "Pabo, I'm heading outside. I want some fresh air."

MM : "More like you want to find your future wife."

NY, SN, MM : "Yieeeeeeee!" They tease her.

JH : "Shut... Up..." She said giving one of each a smack on the head. "You'll wake up the other kids. Mina makes sure you come back before class resume."

MN : "Hai hai. Blehhhhh." She said sticking her tongue at the older girl.

When Mina got out of the room there was only one place Jeongyeon could be. She runs to the back and there Jeongyeon was, laying under a tree sleeping like any other day.

Mina couldn't stop herself from being happy, seeing Jeongyeon on the same spot every day is just something that warms her heart. The girl would sleep under the same tree, at the same time of the day. This is the same reason why Jeongyeon never wins on a game of hide and seek because she always runs in one place. Mina carefully made her way, sat next to her, and opened her book. They still have 30 minutes of this peace and quiet.

30 minutes of a world that only has her and Jeongyeon.

A few minutes after Jeongyeon starts to turn and face her.

JY : "You're late Michan." She said with her eyes close.

MN : "Well, you know those girls won't let me go."

JY : "As if there's something special they talk about."

Jeongyeon lifted her head and rest it in Mina's lap. The Japanese girl didn't even flinch she used how the taller girl always does this.

MN : "I think it is haha."

JY : "Ehhh?"

MN : "I mean if you have to, which one do you think would be the best to become a wife? Dahyun? Jihyo? Or Sunmi unnie?"

JY : "Ehhhhhh?"

MN : "Come on Jeong just answer the question."

JY : "And if I don't?"

MN : "Then you can lay your head on the rocks."

JY : "Aishhhh, that's blackmailing.....First, I don't think Nayeon would even have the chance with Sunmi unnie. Dahyun is too childish, you'll just end up being the one taking care of her and Jihyo, she should be okay just make sure you don't piss her off. So I would say none of them."

MN : "Are you saying you rather grow alone?"

JY : "Well, I think it's a matter of preference. If it's with the three of them, then I don't have anyone to pick. But if you ask me with the whole world as my choices then I know which one I'll choose."

MN : "Arraso, then who do you think would be the best wife in the whole world?"

JY : "If it's the whole world then it's got to be you. It has to be you! You're nice, smart and you know everything there is in this world. Besides being a great wife, I'm pretty sure you'll be a great mom too. They are all stupid for not including you in the choices but I guess that's fine. In that way, I don't have to worry about anyone taking you away from me. Plus you made the best lap pillow." The girl smiled at Mina.

It was a good thing Jeongyeon had her eyes close because if she did have them open she would see how bashful the Japanese have become.

MN : "Pabo! You're just choosing me because you want to sleep more."

JY : "Aniyo."

MN : "Liar."

JY : "A-n-i-y-o, when did I ever lie to you? What I said is true, you better watch out sooner all the guys and even the girls would come after you."

*SCHOOL BELL RINGING*

JY : "Opps we should head back before President Park kill me."

The taller girl stood up and Mina follows but even before they can take a step Jeongyeon holds her hand. Let's just say after the years Jeongyeon still honors the promise she made to Mina's mother.

JY : "Michan open your hands."

Mina open her left hand and showed it to Jeongyeon.

JY : "Here you go." She said dropping a piece of candy.

MN : "Mint choco?"

JY : "Hai, that's your favorite right? I only have one left so hide it haha."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

***I realized just then, I can no longer move forth. Every steps bring me closer to our breakup, your hand I used to hold seems to vanish.***

MN : "I knew I love her when she gave me a candy." The older Myoui grin.

MI : "That's it?"

MN : "Haha, I was still young at that time a simple candy can make Ka-san happy. Now go get ready for dinner."

MI : "But I still have a question."

MN : "You only get to ask one question per day kiddo. Go and wash up."

MI : "Arraso." She said in a pout.

Mina looks at her daughter with a smile on her lips. Somehow asking this kind of question brings her back to her good old days.

"I never knew I love her until the day she left.... But if I have to be honest, it probably happened the first time I meet her. She held my hand and never let it go and maybe the reason why I never knew because she's always with me... I knew I love her when she's nowhere near me." Mina said to herself.

---

(A/N) I hope you'll be patient adn trust author-nim as the story progress, it'll get more and more interesting but for now that's it. I hope everyone had a nice holiday! Stay safe and healthy!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 5.2K 48
You are the one who choose to hear what your Mind said or Your heart speaks!
52.5K 2K 17
Is it true that the heart remembers what the mind forgets?
5.6K 124 16
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
19.9K 520 11
[ TAGLISH โ€ข ON-GOING ] Twice Mina x Reader Genre: [AU] Rom-Com, Drama "Mina, puwede ba? Kausapin mo naman ako. You're making me crazy" Our eyes lock...