𝑀𝑦 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝐡𝑒𝑠𝑑...

By xxLia_rosexx

(COMPLETED< UNDER EDITING) this book has what my friend describes as "the lockdown cringe" witch is the only... More

prologue x
One (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Two (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Three (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Four (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Five (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
chapter 6 x
authors note x
chapter 7 x
chapter 8 x
chapter 9 x
chapter 10 x
Chapter 12 x
chapter 13 x
chapter 14 x
chapter 15 x
chapter 16 x
chapter 17 x
chapter 18 x
chapter 19 x
chapter 20 x
chapter 21 x
chapter 22 x
chapter 23 x
chapter 24 x
chapter 25 x
chapter 26 x
final authors note <3

Chapter 11 x

3.9K 46 13
By xxLia_rosexx

song

tearsonpages ~ aryia (badboywolfy)

'the only way i know how to say it is with tears on pages'

*

I pulled up to school like every other day and took a deep breath as i got out of my car but this time i was alone. Wheres Abe your wondering? well hes on a 2 week trip ot his mums home town for 2 weeks so im going to have to do this alone...

I was waring:

people probbaly thought i was wired but i wasliving for it and diddnt care what people thought about me anymore.

I put on a smile and walked into shool earlier than normal so i diddnt run into the croud of people that there always was.

I decided to go to the librery for 30 mins before my lesson starts to kill time as ushaly no one was in there. I whent to my normal seat at a 2 seater table in the back and listend to my music just sitting. out of the corner of my eye i see a girl who had large circle galsses and the complete opposite outfit to mine on. she was waring a lavender hoodie and light blue jeans with small rips in the knees.

She looked at me and asked "do you mind if i sit here?" with a smile. I quicly agreed not wanting to make her think i was thinking about saying no.

Why would she want to sit with me, god knows. I guess ill give her a chance what could go wrong.

"what are u listning to?" she asked still smiling. "oh hes a not very well known artist, hes called aryia but his music is everything" oh no i rambled diddnt i- god dangit.

she just smiled and laughed a little "i can tell how much he effects you. you speak about him so enthusiasticly" she read me like a book and i diddnt know wether to be scared or happy she undersands.

i smiled at her without forcing it, wich is something that never happens "yeah he kinda saved my life" i said instantly regreting it after i said it, she would probbaly read what i ment by that too.

I expected her to laugh or be creeped out or something but she just smiled and nodded like she understood.

"my name is grace" she said still smiling "dont worry im not like the rest of them i have consideration for others"

i laughed at her subtle mock of the people who go to the school "im Bailey but you can call me bee, im not like them either no one really likes me so the librery is my safe place for the next 2 weeks. Normaly im with my boyfriend Abe you might have heard of him"

"what!" she sounded suprised "how did you end up dating him. hes vertualy kicking all the girls from this school away from him" she laughed

"well its a funny story to be honest. hes been friends with my older brother since i can remember so ive had a life long crush on him. we only just got close though" i exaplined as she listend and nodded her head telling me that she was following.

"thats so cute omg"  i really liked grace she seemed similar to me in the sense that neither of us have friends, we also had some similar interests like reading.

...

it was now friday night and me and grace had gotten close, it was like we had known eachother for years.

my mum decided to let her sleep over tonight and she sait it was good for me to have a friend other than ally, wich was probbaly true.

We sat on my bed and wached youtube for hours when we finally got bored. It was 11pm and we were nowhere near tired yet so we decided to go for a walk.  we whent to the park down the road and sat on the swings as there was no one there. Grace whent on her phone but i couldnt relax.

For some reason i felt that there was someone waching us, if this was the case i needed to be strong and pretect grace. I cant loose my bestfriend just after i found her.  I played with the ring that ace gave me feeling my anxiety threaten to creep up on me once again.

I couldnt see anyone untill i heared a branch snap behind us. I turned my head to grace and looked over my shoulder trying not to draw attention to the fact that i reylised there was someone there.

I saw a dark figure of what looked like a large man but he was pretty far away. "how fast are you at running" i wisperd to grace almost too quiet for her to hear. she looked at me confused for a second and we heard another branch break, this time loud enough for us both to hear. She looked at me pannic in her eyes. I nodded "on 3" i whisperd and counted to 3 on my fingers.

On 3 we both jumped off the swings and ran as fast as we could. She was a little infront of me but she slowed down a little and grabbed my hand so we were at the same speed.

i couldnt pluck up the currage to look behind and see if the same figure was running after us. We diddnt run to my house that would be stupid. we ran to the main road on the other side of the park and whent into the small diner.

"what the fuck do we do now!?" grace shouted catching the attention of the people in the diner.

i decided to all abe and ask if he knew anyone from the diner who could help us

(phone conversation)

Abe: hay baby whats up?

Bee: dont pannic we dont have time to talk ill explain later. Do you know anyone from the diner who can help us?

Abe: woah woah woah bee calm down, why do you need help?

Bee: we were in the park and someone was waching us so we ran in here, just please tell me you can get someone to help us.

Abe: wheres jack?

Bee: hes at a house party he wont be in any state to drive let alone be serious right now. please abe help us before he comes in here and finds us

Abe: ok ok you see the old woman at the bar? go to her and ask if kyle is working in the back. if he is go to him and tell him i asked him to drive you to the mansion. The rest of the guys will be there inclusing sam he will look after you. if hes not there call me back and ill call sam to come get you ok baby?

Bee: ok ill call you in a sec. Abe?

Bee: i love you

Abe: i love you too.

Me and grace walked up to the old woman behined the bar. she was waring a name tag that had the name sarah on it.

"um h-hi is Kyle w-working tonight?" i asked her. of course my stutter came back as i got nervous talking to an old woman when there is literaly a man that can kill us on his way.

"why yes he is hunny, do u need me to get him for you?" she asked smiling but looking conserned at our pannic at the same time.

"y-yes please. its an emergancy im so s-sorry" she nodded and walked into the back quickly.

Only a few seconds later a young man came out of the back with her. He had long ish brown curly hair but it diddnt reach anywhere neer his shoulders. he was waring black ripped jeans and a blue apron the same as sarahs wich i assumed was a uniform.

"how can i help you sugar?" he asked leaning across the bar confidently to face us.

"umm- Abe told me to ask for you and asked if y-you could drive us to the m-mansion" dammit why cant i talk like a normal person.

he looked at me and to grace, then back to me. I played with my ring again and he noticed. He looked down at my hands and opened his mouth to say something but hesitated as soon as he saw the ring.

"sure love, lets go....Sarah can i take the rest of the night off, ill work extra next week" sally gave him a disaproving look and put her ands on her hips.

She looked to me and saw my breathing quicken as i wach a tall man in all black walk into the diner, Kyle had noticed the same man and my reaction and put two and two together.

"please" i said quietly tears threataning to spill over my eyes.

"we wouldnt ask if it wasnt an emergancy" Grace spoke up. "ok ok go, stay safe guys"

As soon as Kyle got permission to leave, he grabbed my hand and took me out the back door wich only staff could use. I grabbed Graces hand so she diddnt get left behined either.

Kyle led us to his black bmw wich i reconised as some of the guys have the same one.

"what the fuck is going on Bee" grace asked me quietly as we sat in the back seat. "ill explain when we get to the house dont worry, we're safe now"

"so do you wanna tell me what happend? who even are you, how do u even know abe?" Kyle asked confused about the situation.

"im Bailey, Abes girlfriend" i said still playing with my ring "ahh so your the one who made him soft, and your the one we had to save from fucking mason not too long ago" he replied.

"we were just at the park, i heared n-noises and then i saw a man so we ran to the diner and called abe" he nodded his head but diddnt say anything. i looked at grace and she had fell asleep againsed the door.

a few more minuets passed when i thought "why did u help me when u diddnt know who i was".  he laughed "your ring shugar, you gotta be important to boss if you get a ring like that. you even got a fancy one too"

i smiled as i rememberd that he said i will be pretected.

______________________________________________

hi everyonee! im sorry i know im so bad at updating but im back into it!

i gave u a long chapter to make up for it.

soo bee made a new friend what do you think of her?

please please comment and vote it would mean everything to me!

~love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
1M 34.8K 58
(Book 1 in the 'Need Series') Aron's past ruined him. Turned his anxiety into his worst night mare and kept his fear alive every day. People call hi...
213K 5.3K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
2.7M 34.8K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...