You.-- C.S x J.W.Y

By hqaagami

Jung Wooyoung has to marry Choi San due to company problems. His parents decided to merge their company with... More

A/N and Prologue
Chapter 1:The disscussion.
Chapter 2: The meeting.
Chapter 3: Face to Face
Chapter 4:Telling the others
Chapter 5: Moving in
Chapter 5:Moving in pt.2
Chapter 6: A week of living with him
Chapter 7:The Wedding
Chapter 8: Where our life begins
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12:Jongsang
Chapter 13:dance practice
Chapter 14:The Dance
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
Chapter 16:The Reason Why I changed.
โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ:๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
โŒซChapter 18โŒซ:โ“Žโ“Šโ“ƒโ’ผโ’พ
โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™•๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโ™•
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ~ แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ~ Date Night
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ~
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ~
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you!
Epi.
Stolen Sweetheart

~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ~

1.4K 54 5
By hqaagami

(So- this picture ^ has a cutout Mingi. Yes- I cried because I miss him.)

Week 15:
San and Wooyoung just got back from another check-up.  Wooyoung is now in his 2nd trimester, 4 months pregnant. Since he is expecting twins, his bump is most likely to show more. Now since Wooyoung is practically showing, San loved rubbing his bump.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah.. finally home."-Wooyoung said once the front door opened.

San followed behind.

"Woo, if you're tired you can go sleep for a bit."-San said as he placed the keys in the key holder.

"I don't really feel tired.."-Wooyoung replied.

"Well.. what do you want to do then?"-San asked as he took his jacket off.

"Cuddles..?"

"You want to cuddle?"-San asked again.

Wooyoung nodded and rubbed his bump.

"Okay. Let's cuddle then."

Wooyoung smiled happily and headed into their room first. San chuckled at Wooyoungs behavior and followed behind.

San reached their room and found Wooyoung laying on the bed, apparently waiting for San.
San closed the door a little and walked over to the bed. Wooyoung took noticed and made grabby hands towards San.

San smiled and laid next to Wooyoung. Which Wooyoung then cuddled up close, inhaling San's scent. As doing so, San had put his hand on Wooyoung's stomach, rubbing it gently.

"You like touching my bump don't you?"-Wooyoung asked looking up at San.

"Mhm.."-San hummed as a response.

Wooyoung giggled lightly.

"What do you think of names?"-Wooyoung asked.

"I don't know... I'm not really good at names. Although I did name my brother."-San said.

"Then I'm sure you'll come up with great names."-Wooyoung replied.

"Why? You think 'Yeonjun' is a good name?"-San asked.

"It suits your brother. I don't know?"-Wooyoung answered.

San chuckled.

"How about genders?"-Wooyoung asked.

"One boy and one girl will be good."-San said. "If not, I'm happy with any gender. As long as it completes our family."

Wooyoung smiled. "I agree.."

San nodded and kissed Wooyoungs temple. Without knowing how much time passed, both boys fell asleep. And without knowing, they had some visitors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The others:

"Oh! Hyung! We should go see Wooyoung and San!"-Jongho suggested as they were at Seonghwa and Hongjoongs house with the others.

"We should! Let's check on what they're doing."-Yunho agreed.

"Okay.. let's go then."-Seonghwa said.

The others cheered and stood up. Hongjoong had help from Seonghwa has he was 23 weeks(6 months).

Seonghwa helped Hongjoong stand up from the couch after helping him put his shoes on.

"Thanks babe."

"You're welcome. Now let's catch up with the others."-Seonghwa replied.

Hongjoong nodded and slowly walked out.
They all took their own cars and headed towards San and Wooyoungs house.

Jongho and Yeosang were the first to arrive, Mingi and Yunho following after. Then Seonghwa and Hongjoong. They all waited for Seonghwa because he had the keys to Sans house.

(He had the keys because he'd always visit them and San gave him the spare keys.)

Seonghwa opened the door and headed inside first, Hongjoong following and the others.

"San? Wooyoung?"-Seonghwa said as he looked around.

"Where are they..?"

"I don't know. Imma go check their room."-Yeosang said once they reached the living room.

"Wait- I'm coming too."-Yunho said following Yeosang.

Yeosang and Yunho made their way into San and Wooyoungs room. They saw that the door was slightly opened so they quietly opened the door. They looked around and spotted the couple on the bed sleeping and cuddling.

Both boys cooed and snickered at the scene. Yeosang being Yeosang, he took his phone out and took a couple pictures of the sleeping couple.

Wooyoung and San:

*Shutter* *Shutter*
San opened his eyes to the sound of a camera clicking. He looked around and spotted Yeosang and Yunho. Just as the two were taking pictures they noticed San and snickered causing Wooyoung to wake up.

"Yah! Wake up!"-Yeosang said.

"Hurry! The others are downstairs. Ya lovebirds."-Yunho added.

Wooyoung looked up confused. "How'd you guys get inside..?"-He asked while yawning.

"Seonghwa-Hyung has a spare key. Hurry up! The others are downstairs."-Yeosang replied.

"Okay... we'll be out in a few."-Wooyoung said.

"Mkay."-Yunho said as he and Yeosang made their way out of the couples room.

San groaned as he laid back in bed.

"Come on Sannie. Let's go downstairs.."-Wooyoung said.

"I don't want to. I want to sleep more.."

"Come on. Let's go see the others."

"You can go.. I wanna sleep.."

"Alright.. no more touching my bump then.. sleep well."-Wooyoung said as he got out of bed heading to the bathroom.

San shot up. "NO! I'm up!" San got up and followed Wooyoung.

Wooyoung giggled and washed his face to be more awake.

————————
"Look at them!"-Yeosang said as he reached the others showing them the pictures.

"Aww.. they were cuddling."

"How cute!"

"Okay, that's very cute."

The others cooed at the picture while the WooSan couple made their way to the living room.

"Hey guys.."-Wooyoung said as he sat down, wearing San's shirt and sweatpants.

"Hey.. where's San?"-Seonghwa greeted and asked.

"He's coming down soon."-Wooyoung answered.

"So- how's big your bump now Woo?"-Hongjoong asked.

"Not too big nor too small."

"I wanna see. You're covering it in that big shirt."-Yeosang said.

Wooyoung lifted the shirt up a bit, revealing his bump.

"It's almost as big as mine."-Yeosang stated as he pointed to his bump.

Wooyoung chuckled and pulled the shirt down. Just then San walked down.

"Oh look- Mr.San has come."-Jongho said.

San walked up to Wooyoung and sat next to him.

"Hey."-San said.

"Yo."

"Bro- you took long enough."-Mingi said.

"Sorry?"

The others laughed. 

"Hongjoong-Hyung, just 3 months left?"-San asked.

"Mhm. 3 months until She is here."

"Wow.. y'all we gonna be uncles!"-Yunho said which then the others laughed.

The boys caught up with each other. They asked how Yunho was dealing with his morning sickness since he was 7 weeks(2months). And it also turns out that Yeosang would be having twin boys. Everyone talked about their babies and stuff. Eventually the others had to leave. They all bid their goodbyes.

"Sannie.. What should we have for dinner..?"

"Anything is good."

"Okay."

Wooyoung got started on the dinner while San helped around. There were times where San would backhug Wooyoung and follow him around. After Wooyoung finished cooking, San helped Wooyoung with the plates. They ate and talked about their babies.

"I'm gonna spoil our little tigers."-San said.

Wooyoung giggled. "You're gonna spoil them?"

"Mhm. And their Mama."

"Nope. Just spoil them."-Wooyoung said as he chuckled.

"What if I don't want too?"

"Then don't spoil them.."

"But I want to spoil all three of you guys."

"Nope-"

"Ah! I'm spoiling all three. No demands."-San said.

Wooyoung chuckled and continued eating his food.
Once they finished, San did the dishes and Wooyoung sat in the living room. Soon after, San joined Wooyoung and they cuddled on the couch watching movies they found.

And soon enough, Wooyoung had fallen asleep on San's lap. San giggled at the scene.

"Woo... baby wake up. Let's get ready for bed."

Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes and got up. San followed. Firstly Wooyoung went to the bathroom and took a shower, while San took out one of his t-shirts and one of Wooyoungs sweatpants for Wooyoung to wear. With a boxer too. Once Wooyoung finished he brushed his teeth and got changed into the clothing San had given him. He then sat on the bad while San showered. He scrolled through his phone for a bit, feeling tired, he got onto his side of the bed and laid there. Without knowing he had fallen asleep while waiting for San.

Once San got out of the shower he noticed Wooyoung in bed already. So he quickly brushed his teeth and put on his clothes. He turned off the lights and climbed into bed, wrapping his arm around Wooyoung's bump and waist, falling into sleep right after giving Wooyoung a peck on the head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okayyyyy- Y'all it's 2021 and I freaking hope everything goes well. Anyways I hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter. Imma

"SkrtSkrt" out of here now.

01.03.21
Word count:1393

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 217 15
Narcissistic marriage in other words arranged marriage or loveless marriage โ€ข Stuck in a loveless marriage yunho wishes he could walk away from due t...
76.3K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
41.3K 1.7K 37
One night Hongjoong save Seonghwa from robbers. Now Seonghwa is helplessly falling in love with Hongjoong and everyone can see it except for him. Ho...
160K 7.5K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...