A N G E L↠ Michael Gray

By SuKennie

angel: /ˈeɪndʒ(ə)l/ a person of exemplary conduct or virtue. In which an Angel in sheep's clothing ends up st... More

INTRODUCTION. | Act One
CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER TWO.
CHAPTER THREE.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT.
CHAPTER TEN.
CHAPTER ELEVEN.
CHAPTER TWELVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER NINE.

798 13 0
By SuKennie

→ CHAPTER NINE

Emilia felt numb as if she had died and her soul left her body, even though it was weeks after she killed the man the scene still played in her head like a broken mantra. She made sure to scrub her body clean the tingling sensation on her body made her feel disgusted.

"Mum?" Emilia put on a big smile which was fake but good enough to convince Edward everything's fine. "Are you alright" Edward advanced closer to Emilia hugging her stiff cold body on the bathroom floor.

"I'm fine" Emilia murmured as Edward shook his head back in forth, "You're not okay!" Edward buried his head into Emilia's neck tears trickling down his face and onto Emilia. "Did I do something wrong?" Edward hiccup his body twitching slightly.

"No, you didn't" Emilia lifted Edward into her hold and walked him into the bedroom steady placing his frail body onto the bed carefully. "I'm just sick, don't worry I'll get better" Emilia assured Edward who looked at Emilia with a smile his mood lifting faster than a swing.

"How about I read you a book?" at the sound of this Edward wasted no time and hurriedly grabbed a book bouncing back into the bed lying down with a big smile that showed his white pearly teeth.

Tiredly before Emilia ended the story Edward glanced at Emilia tiredly, "I love you mummy" Emilia grinned placing a small kiss on his forehead, "I love you too my strong little man"

After short ten minutes, Edward was fast asleep snoring lowly, Just as Emilia turned on her heels to leave she came face to face with Beatrice who looked wearily as a small child came out behind her.

He looked just like the same boy who played with Edward the night Emilia killed the man... "I'm sorry!" Beatrice sobbed her legs wobbled as she nearly fell however Emilia's quick reflex caught her. "There is something I need to tell you" Beatrice's voice wavered as she sat down on the mattress.

"Now you're ready to tell me the truth?" Emilia followed behind taking a seat on the squeaky bed. "That day you found me, I didn't fall in a rosebush" Beatrice confessed her voice sounded as if she was wheezing.

"I was raped, by my son's father but he recently died" Beatrice's voice had now dropped so low it was barely a whisper. Emilia gasped her chocolate irises widened like saucers as she reached out to hold Beatrice's hand.

"Sister Monica runs a very dangerous business that hurt people that why some of the midwives went missing, she sold them to one of her allies" Beatrice spoke more confidently. "You need to leave I don't want you to end up like them"

Emilia shook her head "I'm not going to leave you, you're my only friend " Emilia smiled at Beatrice who also smiled. "If you're going to stay here you must not cause attention to be drawn to you" Emilia nodded. "This is my son Bruno" Beatrice introduced as the bald child from weeks ago carefully walked up to the two.

"Are you Edward's mummy?" Bruno suddenly asked out, Emilia smiled and nodded before a realization hit her. Beatrice said that Bruno's father died recently and Bruno was also there when Emilia rescued Edward could that mean that Emilia shot Bruno's father!?.

"Beatrice I have something to tell you" It was now Emilia's turn to become weary and upset the familiar pressure when Edward got taken away pressed her heart down as her voice came out as a whisper. "I think I killed Bruno's father" Beatrice's eyes widen as she cupped Emilia's face as she sobbed.

"Don't cry, Emilia" Emilia's choked sobs could be heard "I killed someone, I'm definitely going to hell" Beatrice stroked the crying Emilia head carefully. "You killed him, he was a bad man he raped many women like me you helped me escape him" Beatrice tried comforting her.

"He was trying to hurt someone and I shot him," Emilia hiccuped "That's self-defense honey," said Beatrice her french accent coming out thick. "We cannot be seen together by Sister Monica because she'll be suspicious if she sees us too together" Emilia nodded her head wiping her tears that had spilled as she hugged Beatrice.

+

Emilia spent the rest of her days sneaking at night to speak with Beatrice and spending time with Edward but also avoiding Michael. Emilia hasn't seen him in weeks and when she does it when she passes him on the streets.

Currently, Emilia was on her way to deliver a baby on watery lane, Ada Thorne. Emilia hummed softly as she rode her bicycle to the house carefully parking it before rushing to the door. The door swung open revealing Polly.

"Emilia?-" "Polly?" Emilia didn't expect this to happen since she was careful not to run in with Michael but the world doesn't seem satisfied with that. "Come on my niece is having a baby" Polly gestured towards a room crying and screams could be heard.

Emilia tried to calm her beating heart trying to focus on the soon to be mother and not on Michael. "I'm Nurse Finnwood" Emilia introduced herself putting gloves on before swiftly moving to check Ada's stomach.

"It hurts!" Ada screamed tears running down her eyes as she grabbed a hold of a woman beside her. "The baby seems to be in the wrong position," Emilia said as Polly and the mysterious woman perked up.

Emilia gently touched Ada's stomach trying to turn the child over, it was successful as Ada was now panting for breath. "You need to start pushing Ada" Emilia looked up at the woman who seemed to have gone to hell and come back as her body withered.

Ada shakily nodded squeezing the woman's hand next to her. "Push" Emilia's voice echoed the room along with screams and that carried on for five minutes before the wails of the baby were heard Emilia let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in as she carried the baby boy in the gentlest way she could.

"It's a boy" Ada tearily smiled cradling her son as the doors were slammed open revealing a man who seemed in awe at the baby in Ada's arms. "Freddie?" Ada puffed out tiredly Freddie cooed rocking the baby in his arms for a minute when the sounds of shouts were heard.

"Freddie Thorne your under arrest!" men's voice boomed as they came and snatched Freddie, "You can't be in here a baby has been born!" Emilia stood tall shoving the officer who pushed her face into a wall.

Emilia saw as Polly's body shook as they took away Freddie Ada's pleas fell on deaf ears as they left the house. Emilia knew it was time for her to go she left-right when Polly stormed out with the mysterious woman to the pub down the street. Emilia shivered as she walked back to the convent rubbing the goosebumps on her skin away.

Emilia's body flew as she tripped on a rock landing in a pair of muscular arms, the familiar man with slicked-back hair and a cigarette between his lips "Michael?"

authors note: I didn't believe this book would blow up I have 80 views can't wait to finish this book ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 8.4K 148
Here are a bunch of imagines for our favourite Peaky Boys ❤️ Requests closed for this book. More imagines may be posted on tumblr
38.4K 1.9K 27
❝ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭. ❞ (𝐏𝐫𝐞-𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏) (𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟑 - 𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟖) (𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐜 𝐱 �...
79.2K 1.5K 20
'𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒' /həʊp/ noun '𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉' - michael gray x fem!oc peaky blinders
38.4K 784 10
The love story of Eve Jesus the preachers daughter and Tommy Shelby.