Beast of Gold

By ghyguh

Reinhard Heydrich(Dies Irae) reader(Gamer) in Highschool DxD(With elements of other animes and shows such as... More

Y/N L/N
Login
Bonding with the LDO
Einherjar vs Titans
Summoning of the heroes
Beast of Gold vs Fallen Angels
Question
Can't escape....
From crossing Fate!
Battle of Gods
Another Beast
The Wolf Children
Annoying people requires massive Summoning!! Part 1
Einherjar vs Jaeger
Einherjar vs Jaegers part 2 and death of the corruption.
Pair and Teaser
KFC shows his face
Father and Son bonding
Explanations and the new students
Lion vs Bat
King Hassan vs Madara and Kaguya
A reunion Part 1
Preparing for a "war"
The "War"
The rewards
The Speed Demon meets the Gacha Demon
Meeting the true family
The Mission part 1
Decisions
Despair vs Mordred
Y/N vs Gil
Mom and Seiya's mission.
Brethren and Crow Barbecue
"Meeting" with other Factions
Mass Dimension Murderer
Faction meeting part 1
Doom Slayer and Isabelle vs Khaos Brigade
Y/N vs Mister Miracle

The Summoning Continues and vs Hero Faction!!!

1.9K 36 22
By ghyguh

Y/N:While Gilgamesh and Enkidu are killing Ishtar I'll continue summoning the rest of the 25 heroes-said putting the Caster Class card on the ground.

Merlins:Ah Artoria/Arthur long time no see-said in a joking manner.

Artoria/Arthur:Hello Merlin-said both of them

Edison:Tesla-said gritting his teeth.

Tesla:Thomas Edison-said emanating Thunders from his body.

Y/N:Would the 2 of you stop trying to kill each other for 5 minutes!-said in a polite yet angered tone.

William:This is a wonderful moment to write a fantastic story the fight between 2 of Humanity's most important figures in the modern world!-said while quickly noting down the everything that passed through his mind.

Tamamo No Mae:Ah, new Master I'm Tamamo-No-Mae pleased to meet you-said while touching a bit of Y/N pecks getting a huge blush noticing how hard they are.

Y/N:Now the Rider class servants

Achilles:Chiron-said looking impressed at his Master in life.

Iskandar:Ah Eijou-Ou we meet again-said looking at Gilgamesh who turned back to see him.

Gilgamesh:Ah Iskandar long time no see-said with a smile.

Ozymandias:Another Kings in the group huh?-said looking at Solomon,Scatach,Iskandar,Artoria,Arthur and Gilgamesh.

Francis Drake:What's our next loot!-said with a smile that inspired.

Y/N:Later there's still 10 more servants I need to summon-said putting the Assasin class card on the ground.

EMIYA:Artoria-said with a dark tone in his voice

Artoria:Kiritsugu-said with serious tone on her voice.

Okada Izo:So many servants reunited here-said with a smile on his face.

Jack:Are you my Daddy?-asked with a hopeful expression while approaching Y/N.

Y/N:If you want then yes-said which made Jack hug Y/N causing a tick mark on Eleonore's face.

X:So many Sabers gathered in this place-said in a almost monotone voice.

Y/N:Relax Mysterious Heroine X-said looking at her.

Y/N:Ok things are gonna get hard crazy from here so everyone including you Jackie step back-said looking at Jack who still hugged his torso

Y/N:Now that everyone has been summoned up I think we should get going to the Hero's Faction hide out

All of them:Yes Master/Daddy!-said while turning into Spirit Form and going to Kioto the Temple where The Hero Faction had their Base of Operations.

Y/N:All of you are free to attack whoever you want except for the leader you leave him to me.

All of them went as an stampede except Gilgamesh who went floating.

Cu Chulainn/Cu Chulainn Alter/Scathach:GAE BOLG!-said throwing their spears destroying more than Half of the Base.

With the leaders.

Cao Cao:So what should we do now that we have Yasaka?

Georg:We should try and reinforce our power with this man-said projecting a hologram of Y/N.

Heracles:How strong is he?

Georg:He tore out with his bare hands a Fallen Angel's heart without much of a problem,his defense is outer worldly he took the Boosted Gear's attack and the Sacred Gear had deep cracks not only that but he shattered without much of a care in the world.

???/???2/???3:GAE BOLG!

Jeane:What was th-

They were able to survive due to the attack not being directed to them but rather their troops

Cao Cao:Who dares to attack the Hero Faction!-said appearing on the front and seeing the dead bodies of thousands of his faction's members.

Hercules:"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"-said running towards Heracles and sending him flying away with Hercules pursuing him.

Arjuna/Karna/Arjuna Alter:PASHUPATA/VASAVI SHAKTI/MAHAPRALAYA!!!-the collective power alone of the 3 noble Phantasms should have destroyed the World but they were limiting themselves a lot and only destroyed 30% of the remnants of the Base.

Cao Cao:Where are the reinforcements!!!???

With the Reinforcements

Iskandar:Ionioi Hetaiori!-said trampling down the reinforcements.

Back with the Y/N and his group of Servants

Jack:MARIA THE RIPPER!!!-said killing the female members of the Hero faction including Jeane.

Y/N:Daddy is proud of you Jackie!-said in the distance.

Jack:Thank you daddy!!-said with happiness.

With Hercules and Heracles

Hercules was using Heracles as a chew able toy filled with meat literally he bited Heracles's left arm, cut off his right arm,smashed his ribs.

Hercules:"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"(THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!)-roared as he decapitated his so called descendant

With the rest they were decimating the survivors of the combined attacks of Cu Chulainn/Cu Chulainn Alter,Scathach,Arjuna/Arjuna Alter and Karna like it was a child's play even Shakespare was fighting in his own way but he was.

Y/N:Leader of the Hero Faction!-said looking at him from above-I challenge you to single combat!-said while going towards Cao Cao with a smile.

Cao Cao:You just murdered several thousands if not almost millions of people do you not care what happens to humankind!

Y/N:I do care even if it's just a little, but my Family thinks that you're way to prideful in calling yourselves their descendants-said appearing suddenly in front of him.

Cao Cao:I will not allow what I've fought for several years go to waste-said attacking him with the True Longinus

Y/N:Oh what a cute toy here let me show what a true Spear of Destiny looks like.

Y/N:Longinuslanze Testament-said grabbing it and shifting it towards Cao Cao who felt as if he was being erased from all of existence.

Y/N:You're damn annoying die.-said while stabbing Cao Cao with the Spear of Destiny killing him instantly.

Altera:We finished here Master-said approaching her Lord covered a bit in blood.

Y/N:Good work Altera, but where are the others?

Jack:Right here daddy!-said appearing from behind him and hugging him tightly while the servants returned to him.

Y/N:Ok, now all of you wait here I've got a fox to save-said teleporting and finding Yasaka chained up to the wall.

Y/N:Jackpot!-said as a certain devil hunter and destroyed the chains with a movement of his hands and grabbed her.

Y/N teleported in front of his Servants who like if they read his mind understood what he meant and transformed into Spirit Form and went to Yasaka's palace where Kunou was along with several of her mother's guards.

Kunou:Who are you!!!???.

Y/N:The ones that saved your mom, in fact here take her-said while handling her the woman who she could barely lift.

Y/N:And now goodbye-said teleporting back to his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 413 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
14.1K 175 14
This will be a Highschool DXD x reader with elements from the Shinza Bansho(and maybe other animes but mostly Shinza Bansho
49K 642 21
(Really) Slow updates
6.6K 178 9
After losing both of his parents and being raised by his sensei, Rone trains to get stronger even giving up his humanity to become part dragon so he...