mahogany ; d.m

By canyonsunflowerr

[ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ- ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ] "You look so good like this," he smirked, lifting her chin with t... More

disclaimer
cast
1 - stunned
2 - detention
3 - invitations
4 - the three broomsticks
5 - amortentia
6 - slytherin
7 - desire
8 - quidditch
9 - hufflepuff
10 - firewhiskey
11 - suspicious
12 - honey
13 - nausea
14 - flames
15 - incrementum vitae
16 - decisions
17 - rid
18 - molten mandposey
19 - necessity
20 - warmth
21 - unexpected
22 - victory
23 - birthday
24 - the hogwarts express
25 - the burrow
26 - christmas day
27 - accusation
28 - slytherin vs hufflepuff
29 - gone
30 - void
31 - condolences
33 - photograph
34 - pensieve
35 - catastrophes
36 - temptation
37 - aftermath
38 - the trophy room
39 - lies
40 - endings
41 - ruined
42 - tension
43 - promises
44 - truth or dare
45 - nightmares
46 - deceived
47 - ache
48 - yours
49 - reflection
50 - longing
51 - mine
52 - mysteries
53 - demise
54 - memoriam
55 - void again
56 - still life
57 - theodore
58 - two christmas'
59 - disappearances
60 - luna
61 - remember
62 - the manor
63 - wards
64 - alive
65 - departures
66 - the battle
67 - heal
68 - then forever
epilogue
author's note
new book out now!

32 - high

3.4K 75 47
By canyonsunflowerr

CW: drug use
-

The next day, after dinner, Athena split from her friends to join Cedric and go to his dormitory. Over the past couple of months they had done this frequently as there had never been much time during the day for the two to see each other. Cedric was either occupied with Quidditch practice or they were both busy with their studies.

However, when they were together, they usually did nothing more than making out and cuddling.

As she held his hand, making their way to the Hufflepuff dormitories, she made sure to bear in mind the conversation she had had with Maeve the night before.

When they reached his room, he lay down onto his bed exhaustedly and she followed, resting onto the mattress beside him. He pulled her into an embrace which she willingly returned. Athena lightly trailed her fingers up and down Cedric's forearm, caressing his smooth skin.

She nuzzled her head into his collarbone before she parted her lips and began placing light kisses on the surface of his neck.

He breathed deeply, reacting delightfully to her act of affection and squeezed her waist more tightly into his side.

As her kisses became more passionate when she sucked more sharply on his skin, his breathing grew heavier. He stroked his hand over her hair and she sat up straighter in order to apply more force into her actions.

She trailed one of her hands down his chest, over his stomach and to his groin where she gently ran her hand over the crotch of his jeans. He drew in a sharp breath as she sucked harder on the surface of his skin, which would probably form a hickey. Her hand clutched tightly over his crotch which was now grown in size.

She moved her lips from his neck and smacked her lips into his with immense desperation. She then climbed on top of him, so that she was straddling his lap and he moved his hands over her waist. She began rocking her hips against his now grown bulge and attempted to lift up his t-shirt but before she could, he tore his lips away from hers.

"'Thena," he breathed. She stopped her movements and fluttered her eyelashes enticingly.

"I love you Ced," she sighed.

She said it so earnestly and he gazed up at her, rolling his tongue over his bottom lip .

"Please," she sighed and then leaned closer into him so that her lips were aligned with his ear. "I want you."

He pondered over her words for a brief moment before wrapping his hand around the back of her neck and pulling her forwards to his lips, which she connected with so eagerly.

Her rocking movements resumed, making him groan under his breath. She broke away from his lips and leaned down to begin kissing his neck again, now circling her hips over his lap.

"Athena," he sighed as she ground into him deeply. "Fu-uck."

She increased her pace on him in complete desperation, liking the sound of her name on his tongue. The familiar feeling which she had craved so desperately arose within her core. She released heavy moans as her hips continued to harshly crush into him and he let out a loud groan.

Although Cedric was giving off signs of pleasure, he suddenly seemed discontented and restless. She slowed her movements on his lap and started unzipping his trousers, craving more than just grinding onto him through her clothes. But before she could progress any further, he halted her actions. She looked up at him in confusion.

"Er- I already-" he sighed, looking rather embarrassed.

She felt herself blush harshly.

"Oh- It's alright," she reassured with a comforting smile.

She straightened up, feeling a pang of disappointment as she was still throbbing eagerly below. She leaned towards him and began kissing his lips again but he wasn't returning it as willingly as she was. She pulled back, feeling a mild frustration.

"What is it Cedric?"

He stared at her without replying, taken aback by her sudden outburst.

"You barely even touch me now," she ranted. "Do you not want me anymore?"

He furrowed his brows and leaned up towards her, cupping a hand to her face.

"What are you talking about? Of course I want you," he said. "I'm sorry, I just..."

His sentence trailed off when he hesitated to say the next part.

"It still doesn't feel right," he said. "You know, after what happened."

"But I'm fine now. I promise you I am," she replied. "I miss you Ced."

"I'm right here."

"No I miss...how things used to be," she sighed and then smoothed her hand up to his chest to caress him hopelessly, as if trying to find some response of passion when she touched him.

He moved his other hand to caress her cheek and leaned his face further towards hers.

"Athena listen to me," he breathed. "I love you so much and I never want to make you feel like I don't. "

He placed a tender kiss on her lips which she reciprocated.

"I love you too," she smiled through blushing cheeks. Although she wanted to continue, the moment had seemed to have passed and she no longer felt like being in anyone's company.

She climbed off of Cedric's lap and stood from his bed. He looked at her with a pained guilt in his expression before sitting up straighter.

"Won't you stay?" he asked.

"I have an early start tomorrow," she lied, pulling a frown. "I'm sorry."

Without lingering in his room, she opened the door and departed, her mind riddled with a feeling of discomfort. She didn't want to go back to her dormitory to only be surrounded by its confining walls.

No, she needed space. Fresh air.

She made the rash decision to go to the Astronomy Tower, forcing herself not to overthink it. Besides, she liked it up there. She enjoyed the beautiful views and how, due to being so high up from the ground, every mountain and hill seemed so much smaller than they actually were, as if she were gazing into a painting. It seemed comical how it could make one feel so powerful.

As she headed up the spiral staircase, she embraced the cool breeze which brushed lightly against her skin. It wasn't as bitter as it had been a few months ago but a slight chill still remained.

It wasn't until she reached the top of the stairs that she heard an array of muttering and laughter as well as a strong, potent smell which wafted through the air towards her, making her nose wrinkle.

She turned her attention towards the subjects of the noise to see a group of five, all whom she recognised. At first she had been apprehensive, but when seeing two smiling, familiar faces, felt somewhat relaxed.

"'Thena!" Maeve beamed through droopy eyes. She was accompanied by Luna, Blaise, Theodore Nott and Draco, and was laying down with her head resting in her lovers lap.

They all turned towards Athena, making her the centre of attention. Maeve ushered her arm to gesture Athena to come over to them. She approached the group with an air of awkwardness but managed to make it unnoticeable. As she gained in closer, she noticed how completely out of it all of them seemed to be, including Luna which shocked her.

"Sorry I didn't know anyone was up here," she said hesitantly, sitting down between Luna and Theo.

"Ah iss alright love," Theo slurred, taking a hit from his joint.

She found it difficult to avoid making eye contact with Draco, considering he was positioned directly opposite from her. His face was solemn and his eyes were slightly droopy but he didn't look as high as the others. When their eyes met, his expression was impartial and she saw no flicker of life behind his grey orbs.

"So, what have you been up to?" Maeve asked, while Blaise played with her hair.

"Nothing much," she replied.

"I saw you walk out of the Great Hall with Cedric after dinner. How is he?" Luna asked, twiddling her fingers through one of her luminous blonde locks.

"Oh fine," she smiled. Instinctively, she looked over at Maeve who raised her eyebrows and smirked at Athena pointedly.

The fumes which emanated throughout the open space made her feel funny. Her head grew light as if she were in the clouds while the pungent aroma invaded her senses.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Theo asked. Athena nodded in response feeling rather uncomfortable due to the fact that Draco was boring his eyes into her and she was very aware of it. Though she made sure to look everywhere but at him.

"Lucky bastard," he chuckled jokily, knocking his elbow into Blaise's arm, who scowled in response to his bravado.

She couldn't prevent her cheeks from burning as she blushed. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Draco taking a long drag of his cigarette before exhaling a cloud of smoke into the air.

"Want some?" Theo asked, holding his joint in front of her.

"Um—what is it?" she asked, feeling extremely pathetic that she would start with such a blunt question. "I mean, the herb."

"Some muggle shit," he slurred. "Weed, I think they call it."

Athena was very knowledgeable to what it was. She had never smoked before, and although the idea never appealed to her, it did seem intriguing.

"Here, have some," he pressed, wearing an attractive smirk that could certainly convince her.

"She doesn't have to Theo. Leave the poor girl alone," Maeve scolded, before inhaling her cigarette which she and Blaise were sharing.

Athena briefly let her vision fleet to Draco who was staring venomously at the exchange. She felt unsettled by his expression but willingly took the joint from Theo's clasp.

"See, she's alright," he chuckled.

Draco straightened up from his slackened posture and his eyes widened when she inhaled the small stick. She sucked onto it a bit too harshly and the smoke shot straight through her throat and then to her chest. She couldn't keep it down and erupted into an abrupt spluttering cough. The intoxication still seemed to effect her as the drowsy, lightheaded feeling increased.

Everyone chuckled except for Draco who immediately stood up and approached her, snatching the cigarette from between her fingers. She stared up at him in disbelief, watching what was happening without doing anything to prevent it as her mind seemed to be moving slower than usual so her body could not react.

"Fucks sake Nott," Draco seethed, whilst flicking the joint off the edge of the Astronomy tower.

"Calm down mate," he chuckled in reply, pulling out another cigarette. "Iss just a bit of banter."

Draco muttered something inaudible under his breath and reclaimed his space in the circle. He briefly looked at Athena, who was suddenly riddled with aggravation by his controlling manner towards her.

What made him think he had the right to do something like that? Especially when everyone around them was doing the same.

Quite frankly, she hadn't even wanted to take another hit from the joint as the first had gone straight to her head. But that didn't give him the authority to be so restricting.

"Right, well we're gonna head off," Maeve said, sitting up and taking Blaise's hand so he could pull her onto her feet. "Fuck me, I'm so high"

Blaise caught her as she stumbled over and they both said a goodbye to everyone whilst he accompanied her carefully down the stairs. Athena thought about leaving too but reckoned she ought to stay while Luna was still there.

"So Athena," Theo began with a wide grin spread across his face. "Would you say that you and Diggory are serious?"

"Yes," she replied sternly.

"Oh, shame," he sighed as his partially closed eyes drooped lower.

Athena scoffed under her breath which he unfortunately noticed.

"I bet he has fun being under you," he slurred. "You two do fuck right?"

Athena's jaw dropped slightly in disbelief at his crude behaviour. She scoffed again but this time more loudly.

"That's really none of your business."

Her vision fleeted to Draco whose face was contorted with rage as his eyes pierced into Theo. His expression had reminded her of that night all those months ago at the Three Broomsticks when he had attacked Isaac. She looked down to his fists which were clenched together so tightly, she could practically see his knuckle bones poking through his pale skin.

"I dunno how he'd last five seconds with you ridin' him-"

"Say another fucking word Nott!" Draco yelled. The intensity of his tone made all three of them jump and his eyes were fiery with a blinding anger.

"Shitting hell mate," Theo sniggered. "I didn't mean to-"

"Just piss off alright," he sneered. But Theo didn't take him seriously, instead he just chuckled to himself, taking another hit of his joint.

Draco looked to Athena with unease, but she hadn't been shocked by his outburst for she had seen in coming and truthfully she was grateful to him.

Exhausted from the nights events, she stood up, made sure to shoot Theo a look that could kill and fled the scene. Luna followed shortly behind her, fluttering along in her high state.

"What an earth was all that about?" she asked in an angelic tone.

Athena let out a deep sigh before replying.

"I have no idea," she said flatly, disregarding the underlying feeling that she could certainly decipher what it was about.

-
thirty second chapter complete :)

not gonna lie, i am seriously glad the pregnancy stuff is over. kinda regret making it a thing lmaoo

but anyway, i hope you're enjoying regardless ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.5K 60
Draco Malfoy is an arrogant, rich, overall bully. But what if he never cracked? What if his tough exterior melted and someone was there to change his...
272K 5K 50
ITS BACKK BABES ILY ALL "And where do you think your going, slut" Athena Black is new to Hogwarts, she Hope's for a normal year untill she has an unp...
1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
572 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...