Why Are You So Cute? |✔|

بواسطة dYnAmIc_123

A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his hou... المزيد

|i|
|ii|
|iii|
|iv|
|v|
|vi|
|vii|
|viii|
|ix|
|x|
|xi|
|xii|
|xiii|
|xiv|
|xv|
|xvi|
|xvii|
|xviii|
|xix|
|xx|
|xxi|
|xxii|
|xxiii|

|xxiv : end|

1.4K 95 200
بواسطة dYnAmIc_123

And finally the last chapter!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS.

I WILL MISS THIS BOOK SO MUCH.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!! ❤❤❤
Thank you for being my cute family and supporting me throughout. I hope somewhere, the book made a place in your heart.

I don't know why but I think I had shed a few tears. This book is so so so close to me.

*Okay I'll start with my speech at the end and dare you guys not read it. 😂*

Also, this cover was made by _ammy_kaur as a token of love a time before and I found it in my gallery so I used it. ❤

Thank you ammu for the beautiful cover and for being in my journey.

Dive in.

---------X---------

"I am against this marriage! I can't do this and this is final. "
Laksh banged the coffee table angrily and stood up grabbing eyes of the other customers.

"But why? What's wrong? Why are you so problematic with marriages? Aaargh! "
Ragini too banged the table and stood facing him in annoyance.

"Because you're an idiot. You're upper floor is empty. "
Laksh said pointing to her brain as he frowned.

"How dare you! "
Ragini's nose tip was flaring with anger.

All of them were looking at the drama but Laksh and Ragini just gave a damn and were fighting like anything.

"You know what, drink my coffee too, I'm going. You're a demon. "
Ragini shook her head in dissapointment and irritation and started collecting her things.

"Oh puh-lease do. And thanks for your coffee as the amount of stress you've given me right now will take atleast two cups of coffee. " Laksh said rolling his eyes as he sat on the chair back.

"Is it? Then why don't you take a bath in it? " Ragini said sarcastically as she was about to grab her cup and throw it at Laksh but Laksh understood her attention and stopped her right there.

"Stop. It's Starbucks coffee! It is EXPENSIVE! And this is my favourite shirt. Please."
Laksh had his eyes popped out. Ragini stood stunned at his words. She gave a look around and found everybody laughing at them and then realized what drama they had created. She took a few breathes and then left sighing at Laksh who also sighed after having a safe.

"Expired cupcake. "
Laksh commented as he rolled his eyes.

Few hours earlier,

As decided last night, Laksh took Ragini for coffee and Ragini had decided to talk to him about something she had in her mind.

Ragini and Laksh were sitting in the cafe.

"So? How are you cupcake? "
Laksh asked Ragini with a playful smile to make her blush deliberately.

"Ahh.. I'm good. "
Ragini said as her cheeks turned red.

"I was missing you so much. "
Laksh said again while Ragini's cheeks turned even more pink.

"We just met a day before Laksh. "
Ragini said chuckling a little while twisting her dupatta with the fingers.

"But one full day without you is so hard to spend. Upar se woh pagal Sanskaar! "
Laksh said getting a little angry on Sanskaar as he remembered how almost he ruined his plan.

"Leave it na. Let's talk something else."
Ragini said trying to cheer his mood.

"Hmmm... So, you wanted to talk something. What is that? "
Laksh asked remembering what Ragini said last night on phone.

"Yaa yaa. Let's come on it. But first tell me, if I ask you something, will you deny it? "
Ragini asked with her fingers crossed.

"If you'll ask my life, I'll give it too cupcake. "
Laksh said dramatically making Ragini sigh.

"Promise? "
Ragini wanted to assure.

"Oh.Offcourse!Just tell me what is it! "
Laksh said overconfidently.

This made Ragini so happy that she decided to tell Laksh on the spot.

"Ok. So....Will you..."
She was saying but Laksh interrupted her.

"Yes. Yes. Okay. I will. "
Laksh was not even letting her speak and continued to say a yes which made Ragini chuckle and feel like that her work was almost done.

"Hahahah. Laksh you are so good. Thank you for being with me like this but atleast listen. " Ragini said with her happiness having no bounds.

"Okay tell. "
He was so chilled. He thought that Ragini was going to say something that was going to be very simple and less demanding and it was the right time to score some more points in front of her.

Ragini prepared herself to speak by clearing her thoughts. She was very nervous about her decision to ask favour from Laksh but then now as she saw how Laksh was reacting, she was very happy and now calmed.

"I was saying that, I think Sanskaar needs a partner who can help him to you know cope up with this traumatic situation. "
Ragini said.

"This is an amazing thought Ragini. Last night, I had the same thought. I knew you would never dissapoimt me."
Laksh said gleaming.

Listening to this Ragini was over the board happy.

"Oh Laksh. You are so kind and an amazing person. You are so supportive. Love you. " Ragini said but then realizing what she spilled her cheeks turned red while Laksh was himself shocked and then blushed hard.

"Uhm... Love you too. "
He said rubbing his nape. His face completely red.

And there was a silence. Both hearts had bloomed but they were still silent trying to digest all the butterflies in the stomach.

"We haven't said that to each other for the first time right? Then why are we shy? "
Laksh asked still a little timid.

"I don't know. "
Ragini said looking at the ground smiling.

"So... Do you have any girl in sight for my brother? " Laksh asked changing the topic.

Listening to this question, Ragini laughed making Laksh confused.

"Why are you laughing Ragini? "
Laksh asked.

She nodded in a no and then stopped.

Laksh looked at her confused and then she said.

"I don't have a girl in sight but a girl at my home itself. "
Ragini gave Laksh a biggest shock.

"Are you talking about your Koala sister? "
Laksh wanted to confirm.

"Don't call her that. " Ragini frowned.

"Do you stop her when she calls me Bandar Maheshwari and you Cute Bandar Maheshwari? " Laksh asked looking at her raising eyebrow.

"Errr.... But you said me you would agree to everything I'll say today. "
Ragini said. She was not ready for this sudden progress towards denial from Laksh.

"Yes I said. Because I didn't know that you are going to suggest me how to make my brother's life miserable. Are you out of your mind? Do you really want to send the bombshell of distress in my brother's life. Oh God, she is so annoying.. "
And Laksh started his rant about Swara which made Ragini angrier and angrier and angrier.

"Stop it Laksh. I won't take any thing against my sister. And she will marry Sanskaar, that's it."
Ragini said him warning.

"I won't let this marriage happen. The way you are protective of your sister, I am protective of my brother and I won't let anything harm him even if it takes me to murder or kidnap her. "
Laksh too said in the same tone.

"Harm him? Are you serious? She is perfect for Sanskaar. And you won't do anything like that! "
Ragini said trying to explain him.

"We don't need perfect wife for him. Sorry. I will. YOU DON'T ME! I am a psychopath. " Laksh still denied.

"Shut up! Aren't you forgetting that Swara has a hand to, make us together? Why don't you respect her? "
Ragini asked him.

"So what, my brother had a bigger hand. Aren't you trying to destroy his life? " Laksh was so stubborn.

"Stop it now! Swara will marry Sanskaar and that is my final decision. " Ragini declared her decision and stood by it as a pillar.

And then Laksh stood banging the table and all that happened.

On the other hand,

Maheshwari Mansion

Swara sneaked into Sanskaar's room through window and found him staring at a ceiling.

The moment she jumped in the balcony it scared Sanskaar and he looked at her shocked.

"What are you doing here? "
He stood up and started walking towards her.

"I... I want to talk to you. " Swara said a little nervous probably for the first time.

"Regarding what? " He asked suspiciously.

"Uhm... How to start.. I don't know.. Uh! " She didn't know what to say.

"You're stuttering for the first time I guess. " Sanskaar laughed a little.

"Do you hate me? " Swara finally asked.

"Hate you? Why? " Sanskaar asked.

"Because I failed your plan and I keep mocking you. " Swara said embarrassed.

Sanskaar sighed and then took a deep breath.

"Look, what you did was right. I was the stupid one and was going to harm my family for no reason but you sisters actually helped so I don't hate you but am thankful. And I do deserve that mocking. " Sanskaar said.

And Swara looked at him with shining eyes.

"So is this what you came to ask me? "
Sanskaar looked confused.

"Uhm no. There is more. I'll get straight to the point. " Swara said.

"Hmm." Sanskaar nodded.

"I have feelings for you and I came here to confess them to you. And not feelings but I actually am in love with you. Mujhe neend na aave chain na aave bin tere sajna!" Swara dropped the bomb on Sanskaar.

Back to Ragini,

Ragini angrily entered inside her room and threw her bag on the bad.

"This Laksh Maheshwari has started dancing on my head now. How was he ready to do anything and then denied the simplest thing. My poor baby sister loves Sanskaar. I thought just how these two guys played cupid for us, I and Laksh will play cupid for her. But Lakshhh!!!aaah! "
She laid down in frustration on the bed back facing the ceiling and her face buried in her arms.

"What should I do now?? "
She thought.

And then she saw that Swara was not there in the room.

"Where is this girl now? "
She talked to herself and looked around everywhere in the house but didn't find her there and then went to ask her mother about Swara.

"Maa, where is Swara? "

"Ragu, she said she was going to do something very important. Might return soon. "

Sharmishtha answered not knowing that Swara went to sing neend na aave chain na aave to Sanskaar.

"Work and her? Jhooth bolna tha toh kuch aisa bolti jo digest ho jaata. "
Ragini rolled her eyes and picked up her phone dialling her number leaving Sharmishta confused but then she shrugged her shoulders.

She tried dialling many times but she wasn't picking phone. Now Ragini started getting a little bit tensed.

She opened her whatsapp and messaged her.

Thankfully, she read the messages and sent her a location saying that she can't pick calls and asked her to reach soon.

Ragini immediately rushed for the place.

As soon as she reached the place, according to the location, it was a cliff and no one was there. It scared her. Thoughts were running accross her mind which were not good but she took a deep breath and trusting her free spirited sister walked up the height.

As soon as she reached the top, she found a man sitting at the end whistling facing his back to her. As it was dark, she couldn't recognise him from the far and so she decided to walk and see who he.

As the distance kept reducing, she heard his whistle more clearly and she knew who it was.

But was it an adrenaline rush or a moment but her heart stopped for a second.

"Where is Swara? She was supposed to meet me here. But now she isn't here. Did he? Oh my God! " She thought and then angrily marched towards him and tapped on his shoulders.

He turned back to see her.

"You!? What are you doing here? "
He asked angrily.

"What are you doing here? "
Ragini too asked angrily.

"My wish, my will! Wherever I go! "
He answered.

"No. You are here to harm Swara. Where is she? What have you done to her!? Kidnapped or murdered? "
Ragini shreikhed pointing at him.

"What the hell? What are you saying? Why will I do that? And from where did she come into the picture? " He answered horrifiedly.

"Because you are psychopath Laksh! You admitted this in the evening!"
Ragini was terrified but made Laksh even more petrified.

"Are you out of your mind!? Are you even in your right senses? I am not a psychopath! "
Laksh was having the worst shock of his life.

"Then why did you say it a few hours ago? "
Ragini asked scared for Swara.

"Oh God. That I said just to say so that you don't think of the marriage. "
Laksh tried explaining her.

"That means you won't do anything to her? "
Ragini asked getting a little calm.

"Yeah. Ragini apply some common sense sometimes. Why would I do that? I am not at all dangerous. I am a very loving and sweet person. You know me. "
Laksh tried his best to get all her doubts off the radar from him.

"Hmm. That means I can go with Swara and Sanskaar's marriage as you are of no harm. "
She said cheerfully clapping her hands making Laksh dumbfounded.

"Wait... What!? Noooo! I'll stab her! "
He said angrily but then got quite as soon as Ragini passed him questioning stares.

"Aah... I meant, I'll stop her from reaching the mandap on time. "
Laksh warned her.

"We'll see! "
Ragini sighed.

"I'll do that and you'll remain seeing me. "
Laksh said.

"Are you challenging me? "
Ragini asked.

"No. I am telling you. "
Laksh gave back a dialogue.

"Oh god. I am tired. I can't fight more. I need to find Swara. " Ragini said rubbing her eyes with fingers.

"Even I need to find Sanskaar."
Laksh said nodding.

"Sanskaar? He's here? "
Ragini asked not getting what the hell was going on.

"Yeah, he wasn't home. I called him. But he wasn't picking my calls. Then I messaged him and he sent me this location. "
Laksh told Ragini.

Now Ragini was shit scared.

"Laksh. I got the same thing done with Swara and I am here. I am feeling scared now. Would they be fine? "
Ragini asked.

"Did you tell her that we fought and now this is some sort of their masterplan to reunite us as it happens in the serials? "
Laksh questioned scratching his head.

"What? No. No. We didn't talk. But this can be some other masterplan of them."
Ragini told him thinking about it.

"Let's try calling them again. "
Laksh said.

"Yeah."
She nodded and they called again but now Swara's phone came switched off and Sanskaar wasn't picking up.

Now they were extremely tensed and Ragini had started crying by now.

"Oh nooo. Laksh! They'll be fine na? "
Ragini asked crying more. Seeing her Laksh got more tensed.

"Ragini calm down. They are adults and elder to us. They'll be fine. Instead they should be worried about us. "
Laksh said hugging Ragini and patting her back to calm her down.

"They are elder by age but are even younger by brain. You don't know how crazy Swara is. "
Ragini said still sobbing.

"And you know how much Sanskaar is crazy. You have seen him. Such a match made in hell. "
Laksh said rolling his eyes still hugging Ragini.

But his words captured her attention.

"So you admit it? "
Ragini asked smiling between her tears.

"Admit what? "
Laksh asked confused.

"That they are a match! " Ragini said smiling even more widely.

"Oh goddd!! I said made in hell. And either focus on finding her or their relationship! "
Laksh said getting agitated.

Ragini chuckled seeing how much she had pissed him off but she won't going to step back. She put her head back into his chest.

Feeling her chuckling, Laksh too chuckled knowing that she wasn't going to stop anyways.

They were in the moment when they heard some noises coming from the back.

"Aargghh you are so stupid. I can't believe I fell for you! "

"I never said you to. You can please go away and marry an idiot who could tolerate you! "

"You cannot even take care of your car! Why the hell only your car has to get punctured in the middle way! "

"That's because my car was kept idle for so many years! Don't you have some basic sense? "

"If I had, I wouldn't have fallen in love with you. "

"Look who's talking, who doesn't even know that iPhone charger is different than normal charger and owns an iphone! "

"That's because Ragini always puts my phone on charging!"

The constant bickering came from the back and Laksh and Ragini immediately turned their heads looking at one and only match made by the general of cupids.

They both got a breath of deep relief and Ragini rushed towards Swara.

"Where were you idiot? Why did you message me to come here? "
She said while Laksh followed Sanskaar and asked him the same thing but a little calmer because he was certainly sure that they were safe and somewhere suspected a masterplan.

"Guys, we needed to tell you something. "
Sanskaar said.

"Then why weren't you picking up our calls? "
Ragini questioned.

"I had low battery in my phone so I messaged you. Then it went off while this stupid left his phone on silent at home and this his car got punctured. "
Swara told totally pissed.

"So what do you want to tell us? "
Laksh asked his hands stuck in his pocket.

Sanskaar and Swara looked at each other and sighed.

"Swara came to home and confessed her love for me. "
Sanskaar said as Swara's cheeks got red.

"Whatttt!? "
Ragini and Laksh screamed together but with different intentions.

"Wooowwww! /Noooooo ways! "
They said together.

"Shhhh! "
Ragini ssshed Laksh while he whined like a baby. The other three ignored him.

"And what did you do then? "
Ragini asked having her fingers crossed.

"I denied obviously."
Sanskaar proceeded making Swara roll her eyes.

"Whhhaaaatttt!! "
Ragini and Laksh again yelled together still with different expressions.

"Nooo ways! /Wooowww! "
They both said together.

"Sshhhh! "
And yet again he was shhed by Ragini while now he took a breathe of relief.

"Why would you do that Sanskaar? "
Ragini asked upset.

"Wait wait. I have not finished. "
He said giving hopes to Ragini and threats to Laksh.

"So there is something more? Maa is calling, we should go home. Swara you find a nut and get married to him. Spare my brother. "
Laksh said.

"Sssssssssssshhhhhhhh! "
Swara, Sanskaar and Ragini violently sshed him.

"When elders get cozy, children don't put their nosy! "
Swara said to him. Laksh looked horrified at all of them and decided to stay quite for a while now.

"Hmmm...so I denied because I thought she was playing a prank on me but then she said that she was very genuine. And to be honest, Laksh don't kill me, but my masterplan included that after getting Laksh and Swara married, I will marry Ragini to support her and it will horrify Laksh also and I will also get a good wife. And all this while, I had imagined me and her as a couple and we really did look good together. So I agreed but only on a condition that she won't mock me which she isn't fulfilling but anyways. "
Sanskaar ended his speech while Laksh came there angrily marching at him.

"Bhai hai ya dushman! If you would have married real Ragini, it would have killed me and now if you marry this fake Ragini, it's still a torture!"
He shouted.

"What have I ever done to you? "
Swara angrily shouted at him.

"You shut up. But bhai, you thought to marry Ragini. This is SWARA! "
Laksh tried to change Sanskaar's decision.

"I know. But she has accepted me even when I was acting so dumb weird. "
Sanskaar said smiling at Swara. While Ragini had tears of joy coming at the dreamy couple in front of her eyes.

"I love you guys! "
She said and dashed towards them hugging them tightly.

Swara and Sanskaar smiled and hugged her back while Laksh stood at a distance fighting his mind.

"Don't forget Laksh, she did her best to save you. And she is one of the reason why we brothers reunited. And she is your love's most favourite person. "
Sanskaar tried making him understand.

"You're taking her side now whereas a few moments earlier, you guys were fighting like anything. "
Laksh rolled his eyes.

"Eerrhhhhhmmm! Aren't you forgetting something? "
Ragini coughed hard and gave him a forced smile.

There was a silence and then Laksh sighed.

"Alright. Whatever makes you happy! I give my permission. "
Laksh said.

"As if we were asking for one. Useless monkey! "
Swara said rolling her eyes.

"Swaraaaa! "
Ragini and Sanskaar made her quite.

"This! This is the only reason! "
Laksh said getting furious.

"Stop it now. Come here. "
Sanskaar pulled him in for a group hug and the four of them hugged each other tightly smiling like anything.

"You really imagined Swara and yourself as the couple? "
Laksh asked pulling Sanskaar's leg.

"Hahaha.yeah."
Sanskaar replied rubbing his nape.

"Aaaw!! You cutieeee mutieeeee lootieeee! "
Swara said pinching his cheeks.

Sanskaar got even more red while Laksh and Ragini looked awkwardly at Swara.

To cut this awkwardness, Sanskaar said,

"And what about you? You used to day dream about Ragini. "
Sanskaar bulged his elbow to Laksh while he also started blushing hard.

Ragini looked surprised at him and then blushed even harder than Laksh and started twisting her dupatta.

"Oye hoye Laksh! "
Swara started passing teasing looks at him when Ragini decided to change topic by saying,

"And she used to dream dates with Sanskaar in the night even when we didn't know he was acting to be a fool."
Ragini told focussing attention on Swara.

"That's so sweet of you. "
Sanskaar said getting a little shy while Swara didn't shy at all.

"That is nothing, I have even decided what fun we will do on our first night! Hahahaha! " She laughed while all looked horrified at her in silence.

" Pagal aur pagal ki jodi. " Laksh murmured to himself.

When she realized she had opened her mouth a lot, she threw that spotlighr on Ragini.

"And this girl, iska toh poocho mat!
She has his jacket, his wrist band and she knows everything about him. His favourite colour, brand etc every damn thing. She used to talk to his photo so much but she couldn't utter a word when he used to call her. "
Swara told them.

"Awwwwww! Cchooooo cuteeeee mela baby shishter... Inni pyaari! "
Swara started pinching Ragini cheeks and kissed her on her cheek as soon as she told  about Ragini.

"You're so adorable Ragini. "
Sanskaar said.

"Why are you so cute? "
Said Laksh looking at her while she smiled looking at the ground.

"Cmon guys stop it! "
She stomped her foot and then hugged Laksh hiding her face in his chest while everyone kept chuckling.

Sanskaar slowly slided his hand on Swara's shoulder and pulled her closer while her cheeks got red and she controlled her madness making Sankaar laugh more.

Laksh had his arms around Ragini and was having the time of his life.

Everything was sorted now. All were happy and this group of four was stronger than ever. They had each other's back and were always ready to stand for each other.

Life ahead was going to be very sweet to them, it wasn't sure, but they were going to win every battle against it was sure.

As they all stood together, they saw a shooting star passing and immediately wished,

"I wish we always stay together and keep growing stronger. "

The End 🌿

--------------X---------------

Am not crying, am not crying...!
Hell yeah am crying!!!

Two yearsss!
This journey was beautiful as ever!

Thank you sooooo much for being with me. I can't really believe we have ended this book and it's so unbelievable to me. I never thought I would ever be able to end it but here we are today!

I love you my fam. I love youuuu sooooo much. Thank you for treating the characters as your family and loving them with all your heart.

Also, this chapter is updated for my lovely friend THR777 as it's her birthday today.
Love you di. You are a really amazing person and I hope you continue to stay like this! ❤

Sooooooooo,
We'll have an epilogue and I'll try writing it soon but as for now I mark this book complete.

I promise to bring more such works to all of you and I hope you'll give love to them too as much you have given to Why are you so cute?

Till then
Signing off
Dynamic

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

229K 8.6K 68
Best Ranking #1swara, #2 mad. guys please vote this story also during reading This is story of Swara and Sanskar . Ragini who is step sister of Sw...
50.5K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
533K 29.1K 103
This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with the Gadodia sisters and vice versa? Yo...
15.9K 1.1K 18
Update Status: Once a month but sometimes an early surprise! Sun Saiyaan - A RagSan story. Adapted from the SwaRagini serial track, where Swara and...