~Will I always have you?~Iron...

بواسطة EmeraldLokiMalfoy

*SEQUEL TO 'YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE ME'* A year after the incident Peter is back to normal, living with Tony and... المزيد

~Introduction~
Chapter 1: Nightmares & Family Time
Chapter 2: Conference Meeting
Chapter 3: Bullies and Comfort
Chapter 4: Spiderman & Food
Chapter 5: Mission Impossible?
Chapter 6: Bad Guys
Chapter 7: Explosions
Chapter 8: Gone?
Chapter 9: What's the point?
Chapter 10: Without him.
Chapter 11: Silence.
Chapter 12: Wake up.
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Talking.
Chapter 15: Announcement.
Chapter 16: Telling them.
Chapter 17: Emotional Pain.
Chapter 18: Tony.
Chapter 20: Hail Hydra.
Chapter 21: New York
Chapter 22: What were you thinking?
Chapter 23: Let's focus.
Chapter 24: The Funeral Of Tony Stark
Chapter 25: The Day Before
Chpater 26: Office.
Chapter 27: Meeting them...
Chapter 28: Nice.
Chapter 29: Oh no.
Chapter 30: Say Goodbye?
Chapter 31: Just why?
Chapter 32: Made up my mind.
Chapter 33: See you never?
Chapter 34: A New Life
Chapter 35: Settling In
Chapter 36: The Start Of School
Chapter 37: Who am I?
Chapter 38: Still Feeling Pain.
Chapter 39: Why do I feel this way?
Chapter 40: Too Good to be True
Chapter 41: Stuck In My Head.
Chapter 42: The Suit.
Chapter 43: Afraid?
Chapter 44: Repition
Chapter 45: Winter Solider #2

Chaptet 19: Russian.

262 8 3
بواسطة EmeraldLokiMalfoy

"I'm sorry, what?" Sam said, clearly voicing what everyone else was thinking.

Peter on the other hand sat there in shock. His face had paled rapidly and he seemed to be frozen in one position, hands shaking slightly.

"G-god parents?" He managed stutter out. What did Happy mean? May...May was his last relative.

"They had records, your parents chose them to look after if anything happened to them." Happy evaluated, shifting uncomfortabely at all the attention on him.

"So why was May given custody?" Loki asked.

"They were away at the time, travelling abroad and it would have taken too long for them to get back, so ultimately May stepped in."

"So why did I never get to meet them?" Peter spoke up for the first time, looking at him intently while fiddling with his the hem of his shirt.

"I don't know-"

"Even if they couldn't meet me why did no one tell me?" The boy asked in a small voice. They were his family he deserved to know, so why didn't he?

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. So why is this important?" Steve stepped in.

"Look there's no easy way to put this," Happy sighed, "Tony was Peter's Father, and since his passing he doesn't have a legal guardian."

He looked at all the confused faces before rolling his eyes and continuing.

"So naturally one of you guys would take over that role. However...with Peter's God parents, its different." Happy said.

"How so?" Bucky replied.

"Well, if the God parents wanted custody of Peter and to adopt him they could. And since they were chosen by Peter's parents they would be at the top of the list."

"So you're saying.."

"That if it were between you and them, with Peter's input of course, they would win."

A heavy silence filled the room as Happy let the words settle in for all of them. But he was mostly focused on Peter, the boy was sat still. His head was spiralling with different thoughts and nothing was fitting together.

He had family? But then..the Avengers were his family too. And if these people took him away, would he ever see them again? What if he didn't like them or worse, they didn't like him? But then what..what about, Tony? Oh God he would be-

"Kid kid, hey, hey look at me." Peter's eye darted to meet Bruce's when he realised his breathing wasn't even anymore and his hands had begun to shake again. "Don't worry, we'll figure this all out."

But his voice didn't sound as reassuring as Peter guessed he had hoped, and that made the boy panic even more.

"Let's just, focus here. Happy can you call them again?" Steve asked, standing up to pace.

"They said they would give you call but I thought a heads up would be nice."

Steve just nodded as he continued to pace backwards and forwards. He clenched his fists in anger as he thought of someone taking away Peter.

The silence was broken by the sound of his phone ringing, he hurriedly pulled it out his pocket and stared at the unknown number. Steve looked around at them all before answering the phone and leaving the room.

Peter could feel the anxiety beginning to claw at his heart; the fear paralyze his body. He didn't want to leave, not after everything, he couldn't deal with loosing anymore people.

"It will be okay, don't worry." They kept telling him but nothing would calm him, not until everything was figured out.

----------------------

"Hello, Steve Rogers speaking." Steve said as he went into the small office space and sat down.

"Hello Mr Rogers, I'm calling today to talk about the guardianship with Peter Parker. My name is Miss Redgreeve." A lady replied.

"Of course."

"Great. I spoke to Mr Hogan yesterday about this so I assume you know alittle of what we are about to discuss?"

"Yes, he mentioned a few things."

"Yes, we had two people come to my office, Mr and Mrs Claywood, who are Peter's God parents. They had documents to show and have an interest in adopting Peter."

Steve swallowed, "So I've been told. And if we were interested in that as an option too?"

"That would be another issue. Of course consulting Peter is important, but with Peter's offical guardian gone it would be natural for someone like his God parent's to take him in. Of course, we would hold meetings to ensure they were suitable and had the boy's best interest at heart."

"So..if it were between us and them, they would definitley get custody?"

"Not definitley but most likely, I'm affraid that's how things work. However, we can arrange for Peter to go out with his God parents before anything permanent happens, if that would be suitable?"

"I'll have to ask Peter but I'm sure he would like that." Steve replied.

"That's okay, is Saturday at 11am a good time? Peter can choose a place to meet them if the next few meetings with them go well. Nothing permanemt just so we have an idea of time slots."

"Uh, yeah that should be fine. Thank you."

"Perfect, I'll check how things are in a few days. Thank you for your time Mr Rogers."

Steve hung up and placed the phone on the desk, dropping his head into his hands. He didn't ever seem to catch a break from anything; he couldn't possibly imagine how Peter was feeling.

The poor kid, he didn't even know how to help. With his breakdown that afternoon he felt even more at a loss of what to do.

"Uncle Steve?"

The man looked up, Peter was hovering in the doorway looking slightly apprehensive.

"Yeah?"

"Do-...am I going to have to leave?" He fiddled with his shirt while glancing up at Steve, part of him wanted to know the answer but the other part didn't. From what he had gathered it was pretty much a fifty-fifty scenario.

"No, not now atleast. But we'll figure this all out." He didn't want to lie but he didn't want to frighten him.

Steve held open his arms and Peter practically collapsed in them, walking over quickly and wrapping his arms around him. "So the lady on the phone said that if you wanted to..you could meet your God parents." Steve said carefully, he could feel the boy tense up in his arms.

"You don't have to Peter, no one is forcing you." He reminded, rubbing his back gently to relax him. He wasn't keen on the idea of bringing up things, especially when the boy was like this, but he needed to get an idea of where he was at with things.

"I-...I d-don't know." Peter said, pulling back from the hug. "I think I want to but...I don't know." Steve could read Peter like an open book, he could see the hope he held in his eyes and knew what was stopping him.

"We don't mind kid. You have family now, don't waste your chance to meet them because of us. But if you don't want to at all that's okay; if you're worrying about us minding, we're not. We're happy for you."

Peter nodded and looked up at him, "I will then. But...you're my family too."

Steve smiled, or as much as he could, and put an arm on his back, guiding him to the door. The man went to go to back to the others but Peter stopped him.

"Is there going to be a funeral?" He asked, so calming as if asking what the weather was.

Steve didn't really know to respond for a moment before he cleared his throat, "Yes, we can organise something soon."

The boy nodded before walking off back into the room with all the others, Steve following close behind.

-----------------

He was facing the building, that same horrible builing which made his stomach churn and insides twist together. And then it was happening again; he couldn't do anything again.

Peter watched as all the Avengers charged into the building, he saw himself swing into the back door. His heart pounded in his chest as he saw Tony again, his Dad was there.

"No." He whispered to himself, he knew what was going to happen and he didn't want to face it. He didn't want to see it, not again. And then everything changed around him, and he could see himself hugging Tony's body, crying, screaming.

"N-no..please." Peter murmed, he couldn't move, couldn't go to save Tony. He could just watch as he died. Died, died, died.

Then it changed, and May was lying next to him. Their bodies were pale, deathly, eyes void of any life. "M-may, Dad..."

Voice were whispering but they sounded like screams in his head.

"Your fault."

"They never loved you."

"Burden."

"You killed them Peter."

"Dead because of you!"

"Приветствую Гидру."

Peter's eyes flew open and he flinched awake, body jolting as his head snapped up from Steve's shoulder. "Peter?"

He didn't acknowledge Steve, or anything for that matter. One thing was just tattoed into his brain.

"Приветствую Гидру."

--------------------------------------------

word count: 1529

(i used google translate so don't hate me if it is something completely different)

:D

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.4K 386 9
(Part 2 of my saving and raising a spider series.) The avengers thought things would get better once Peter had moved into the tower. He was safe, pro...
3.3K 90 14
What the title says:) Super family of course in this story too. I will probably write only fluff. I hate writing angst. Endgame and Infinity War are...
394 11 14
After the tragic loss of your mother you're forced to move in with your estranged father, Tony Stark, and things become almost normal; but circumstan...
6.9K 472 32
It has been a month since the second Snap. Tony Stark, AKA Ironman, and Peter's close mentor, was in a coma ever since he snapped with the Infinity S...