PTX One Shots

By sunflxwergxld

"Ships" included: Mirstie, Scirstie, Scomiche, Levin (Kevin and Leigh), Katt, The Trio, Matt and Kevin, the e... More

Authors Note
Scirstie- Mend a Heart
Scomiche/Katt- Miracle
Scomiche/The Trio- True Friends
Mirstie- Pain & Past
Mirstie- Make Him Jealous
Katt-Pain
Look What You Made Me Do
Marked
Burning Timbre
Over The Years 1/2
Over The Years 2/2
authors note

Mirstie ~ Where's the Truth?

173 5 17
By sunflxwergxld

Kirstin was driving to Scott's house for an emergency meeting. She was wondering what this meeting was about. The last one was definitely a life changer.

~~~~~~~~~ three months earlier~~~~~~~~

"Our views are dropping," Esther exclaimed, "What are we going to do?"

"What if we give them something they wanted to see?" Kevin suggested.

"Like what Kev. I like that idea I thought of it as well, but the only thing I could think of was that we have a couple in the group, but that obviously won't happen."

"Why not?" Matt asked.

"Well you're engaged to Sarah, Kevin's already married and Scotties way too happy with Mark for the fan base to believe they broke up."

"What about Mitch and Kirstie?" Scott asked.

The pair mentioned who were recently looking into space suddenly came back to Earth.

"What about us?" the pair said in unison.

"That's the perfect love story," Scott started, "They dated in highschool, broke up and now one is gay, but our story will be that Mitch has discovered that he's no longer gay and is still in love with Kristie. Kirst has been heartbroken since Jeremy but secretly pining over her best friend. Boom story."

"Not happening," Mitch exclaimed.

"Why not? It would only have to be fake dating. The only other option is that we bring Avi back into the picture and Kavi becomes a thing."

"No!" Kirstie yelled. No one actually knew what happened with the old bass and their soprano but it obviously wasn't great.

The group sat in silence.

"Mitch?" Esther asked.

"Ugh, fine. How long is this gonna go on for?"

"Until we get the views back up and it doesn't look like it's gonna go down due to the two of you breaking up."

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Matt asked, "You'd have to act a lot."

"I'm fine with it," Kirst said.

"Yea it's okay. At least it's my best friend. I still love her I just have to pretend I'm in love with her. That shouldn't be too hard."

"How are we gonna announce this? And what's your story?" Esther said.

"Our story can be that we got together about a month ago once when we went to Starbucks together and discovered we both still liked each other," Kirstie said.

"I like it."

"And we can announce it in the livestream we have to do today. We'll act more like we're dating and then pretend we decided to post it on Twitter and Insta after the questions we'll most likely get from the stream," Mitch suggested.

So that's what they did. The two of them pretend to keep talking privately during the stream and at one point Mitch even leaned over to nuzzle Kirstie neck. The question came firing but they ignored them all. Afterwards, they posted on Mitch's and Kirstie's accounts that they were dating with a picture of Mitch kissing Kirstie on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So for the last three months the pair pretended to date. Constantly over at each other's places, and going out together. They made a special appearance at Matt and Sarah's wedding where the two spent the entire night together. Rumour was the two disappeared for an hour and that they made out. Reality was that the pair went for a walk because the amount of people was overwhelming them. Kirst had struggled lately as some of her feelings for Mitch started to return but she found it easy to hide them.

She had arrived at Scott's house and was welcomed by a warm hug from the blonde.

"What's this emergency meeting for?" she asked.

"I'm sorry if I worried any of you with calling this but I wanted to tell you all at the same time and I couldn't keep it a secret much longer," Scott addressed.

"Ooo spill!" Mitch said.

Mark walked into the room and then Scott said, "Mark and I are engaged!"

The next five minutes were a flurry of hugs and congratulations. When the commotion died down, Matt realised something.

"Hey Kevin, now you and I aren't the only married ones," the group laughed as they all remembered how Esther quite often refers to them as the married ones of the group.

However, after the laughter Mitch and Kirstie felt a bit awkward about how they were the only ones that weren't married. The group started to disperse and Mitch walked towards Kirstie.

"Are you free?" he asked, "It's probably time we went 'out' again."

She nodded. The pair went to Kirstie's house to drop off her car, then went in Mitch's car to the restaurant. The pair enjoyed a nice lunch and then decided to go for a bit of a walk hoping someone would see them. They were in luck.

A fan girl walked up to them and told them what a fan she was of Pentatonix. Kirstie and Mitch of course gave her a hug, took and picture with her and answered some of her questions.

It was easy until she asked, "So are you two actually dating?"

"Yep!" Mitch said proudly and stood behind Kirstie wrapping his arms around her waist. Kirstie put her head back on his shoulder. Mitch decided to play with the fan. He started to put little kisses on Kirstie's neck. The girl gasped as Kirstie exclaimed.

"Not in public Mitchie!"

"Well we're gonna have to go aren't we?" he smirked and winked and started to lead Kirstie away.

"Where are we going now?"

"Esthers place. Dariens gone to work and she was wondering if we could keep her company for the bit."

"And how did u know that I wanted to go?"

"She's got the baby."

"Humph. You know me way too well."

"You're my best friend and fake girlfriend of course I know you well, princess."

Kirstie blushed, "Good point."

The soon arrived at The Koop's house. The pair was welcomed by Esther and her hugs but the welcome was cut short as the trio heard a cry.

"She must know that Aunty Kirstie and Mitch is here."

"Uh is rather be Uncle Mitch," Mitch said.

"Okay. If you you don't mind me asking, why?"

"I don't know. I'd just prefer it."

Esther nodded then went to receive the baby.

Kirstie placed her hand on Mitchs arm, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah.... I think."

She slid her hand to Mitchs hand and held on tight. He smiled and intertwined their fingers. Esther soon came down with Rose, her month old daughter and smiled at the pair.

"Who's wants cuddles first?"

Kirst looked to her best friend, "Why don't you go first? Might make you feel better."

He nodded and walked over to get Rose. Cradling her in his arms, he murmured soft things to calm her down. Kirstie decided then that there's nothing cuter than a guy with a baby. She walked over to him and wrapped her arm around his waist and rubbed it gently to try and slow down the heart she knew was speeding up.

"Ugh," Esther said after looking at her phone, "Darien's car has broken down and I have to go pick him up. I'm sorry."

"It's all good. Why don't you go ahead and we can look after Rose for you," Kirstie offered.

"Are you sure? You may have to feed he but there's bottles in the fridge and she'll be awake the entire time and-"

"Esther," Kirst sad gently, "We got this just go get him and feel free to take as long as you want. Go out with your husband or something. You deserve a break."

"Okay. Thank you so much."

"Just go."

She chuckled as she got her keys and left.

"So, we're playing mum and dad for a bit," Mitch said jokingly. Kirstin was glad she was behind him as her face went red at the implications with that statement. Rose started to cry softly and Mitch rocked her gently trying to not hit Kirstie.

"Are you hungry, baby? Let's get you your bottle," Mitch said. The three of them walked to the kitchen and Kirstie found the bottle and handed it to Mitch. The brunette man carefully fed the baby rocking her. Kirstie went to stand behind him again and placed her arms around his waist her head on his shoulder.

"You're gonna be a good father."

"If I can find someone to marry me and be its mother."

"There's always adoption, Mitchie."

"I know but the thought of mini me is very appealing right now. Like look at Rose. It's crazy having have known Esther and Darien for years and here they have a mini them. Soon Matt and Kevin will have a mini them. And Scott and Mark will probably adopt a girl. There are gonna be so many Pentatonix children and not a single one will be mine."

He finished feeding Rose and started to burp her on his shoulder that Kirstie head had just been occupying. When he finished, he kept her upright and laid her against his chest. Kirstie smiled at the sight of him kissing the little girls forehead. She walked around to face him and hugged the pair, placing her face next to Rose's. One of Mitchs arms moved to go around Kirstie's waist.

"You'll have kids soon Mitch," she said, "You were made to be a father."

"Thanks princess," he kissed her gently on the head, "You want a cuddle now?"

"Yes please."

He gently handed her over to Kirstie. The pair stayed in the kitchen, Kirstie holding Rose and Mitch with his arms around both the girls. Soon Rose fell asleep.

"I'm going to put her to bed," Kirstie whispered. She headed up to the baby's room unaware of the man following her. She placed her gently in her cot.

"Night night bubba."

She turned around to find Mitch at the door smiling. She walked out of the room and closed the door softly behind them. The pair walked to the living room where Mitch put his arms around her waist and buried his face in her neck.

"Thank you for that."

"It's all good, Mitchie."

"I love you," he said placing a kiss on her neck.

"I love you too." Kirstie felt happy standing there. She forgot for a second that this was fake. She wasn't actually dating her best friend.

Soon Esther and Darien returned and Mitch and Kirstie decided to head home. They got in Mitchs car and he turned to Kirstie.

"You wanna stay at my house tonight?"

"Sure." It had been awhile since they had last stayed at each other's homes and Kirstie was sick of being alone in her house. They soon arrived and walked inside.

"Some of your clothes are in the bottom drawer of my dresser, except your dress that's in the closest. I'm going to go shower in the main bathroom; you can use my ensuite."

Kirst nodded and went to his room to get clothes then to the conjoined bathroom to shower. She came out in her 'pyjamas', which was just some loose shorts and a shirt that was really uncomfortable. Sh was just about to find a more comfortable shirt to wear when Mitch walked in. His hair was wet from washing it and he had a towel around his hips. Even though she's seen him shirtless before, she was finding his bare chest very distracting.

"I kinda forgot to take clothes," he said as his face turned red.

"O-okay." He walked over to where she was standing by the dresser and searched for some clothes. He then looked down to her and saw the she was an uncomfortable shirt.

"You want to borrow one of my shirts?"

"yes please."

He handed her a shirt and she went to change whilst he changed in his room. Mitch was confused with his feelings for his best friend, but when she walked out of the bathroom wearing one of his shirts, he knew that he was in love with her.

Mitchs phone started blaring.

"Hey, Kevo what's up?"

"Hey Mitch we're going to a restaurant to celebrate Scotties engagement. Wanna come?"

Mitch looked to Kirstie who gave a slight shake of her head.

"Kirst and I would rather stay here, Kev, but give Scott and Mark our love."

"Okay." He soon hang up and five seconds later Mitch got a text on his phone.

Beats: Have fun with your (not so) fake girlfriend 😏

Mitch rolled his eyes at his bandmate and closed his phone.

The pair went downstairs to make some mac and cheese for dinner. The pair are in silence watching the sun set over the horizon. Soon after they decided to get ready for bed. It had been a big day and Kirst wasn't feeling 100% either. The two brush their teeth and the headed into his room. Mitch sat in the edge of the bed and beckoned Kirstie to sit on his lap like a child would sit in Santa's lap. The two seemed to be in a trance as Mitch hooked a finger under her chin and leaned in. Kirstie closed the gap between them, giving Mitch a long but sweet kiss. There were no words needed as they pulled apart. Mitch lay down under the covers and held Kirstie tight.

The next morning the rest of the band got the shock of there lives when a picture of Mirstie kissing was posted on Kirstie's instagram captioned:

We have to come clean and tell you that we were fake dating the last three months. But the love I have for Mitch is nothing but real and now he finally knows too. @mitchgrassi

However, Mitchs was captioned:

@mattsallee @scotthoying @kevinolusola You won't be the only ones in @PTXOfficial married soon 😉 @kirstin 💖

You could say it was a happily ever after.

a/n ; i'm considering making this a full out book what do you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 99 29
"It's the idea of having this concept for too long ..." "It's now or never." "I'm just so happy that you've accepted it." "I'll think about it." "I c...
1.4K 43 40
Mitch and Kevin both have a little secret: they're in love... with each other.
2.8K 141 31
Prompt per day for May - Taken from Carrie Hope Fletcher's video
PTX Shots By Myc

Fanfiction

17.6K 707 59
Just some stories. Mainly Kavi. Include other ships. Welcome to my weird world.