๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

By -MoneyChaser

๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“.. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

36.

19.8K 1K 1.9K
By -MoneyChaser

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✍︎︎

( Yes I changed her faceclaim )

"What you doing?" KJ asked me over FaceTime.

"Cleaning." I said simply.

"That house damn near spotless and you still cleaning it?"

"Yup." I nodded.

The line got quiet before he started humming.

"You been acting different." He said.

"Like how?"

"Ever since you got yo house you been acting all boujee and shit as if you can't call me now." He chuckled.

"I been busy." I shrugged.

"Doingggg? What type of money you even got to buy you a house?" He laughed but stopped once I looked at the phone.

"I'm not a broke bitch. Fuck you mean what type of money I got nigga I got clean money." I mugged him.

"Ian mean it like that." He held his hands up in surrender. "I'm just saying cause you wasn't really doing anything before and now all of a sudden you got a house and new car.."

"Like I said. I'm not broke."

"What typa job you do now? Hair? Nails? Lawyer? Stripper?" He asked making me grab the phone and instantly hang up.

If anything he's been acting different. Being all nosy and overprotective and shit. I don't even wanna fuck with him after finding out his bitch was a part of setting Jayla up. I get that it wasn't his fault but he brought her around Jayla and was still fucking with her while talking to me.

And where I work doesn't concern him. At all.

I'm focusing on myself. I'm not gonna be a burden on Jayla anymore. She doing her own thing and got a child to take care of so no I'm not gonna depend on her.

My phone started ringing again making me hang up without looking at the contact.. after a few seconds Siri started talking through my AirPods..

"Jayla texted, 'bitch why the fuck you hang up on me!'"

I laughed grabbing my phone to call her back. "Hello? Why you hang up so damn quick!?"

"I thought you were KJ. My bad." I laughed. "What you doing?"

"Nothing. Me and Kai on our way to my therapy session." She said.

"You and Kai? Why can't he stay with his dad or sum?" I questioned.

"Tuh. Haven't talked to that nigga in 2 days." She said.

"What happened?"

"He had sex in my car." She said making my eyes widen.

"Woah.. sex in your car? With who?"

"I don't know, Ian catch them in the act but he admitted it!" She said.

"When was this?"

"2 days ago. Same day he told me he was busy and same day me, you and Kaiser went to go check out the house." She said. "I put my hands on him, kicked him out of my car then drove the fuck off.."

"Oh wow." I mumbled. "You gon let him see his son?"

"Duh! He's being fucking weird though. I have a feeling he went back to Atlanta."

"I'm sorry but yo babydaddy pussy.. he really not gon show up to see his son? He's moving weird and he need to get it together." I said.

She stayed quiet.

"You can bring Kai here." I said turning the sink water on to wash my hands.

"We almost at the place.. and he still can't stand being away from me."

"I have a feeling he has separation anxiety." I said.

"Eh.. I don't think so, I think he's just attached to me. Like how any child would be attached to their parent."

"Yeah but.. he can't be away from you at all and throws a tantrum when he's around other people without you being there. Imagine how he acts when he starts going to daycare or a real school." I shrugged as if she could see me.

"He'll change." She said. "But you know what I do think.. I think he's bipolar."

"How? Can kids his age be diagnosed with bipolar depression?" I asked.

"I actually don't know but. He always has those days where he doesn't talk to anyone or just randomly starts crying then he gets all happy and chill after." She said. "But I don't know, maybe it's just a habit of his."

"Go get it checked out or sum cause I'm not smart." I rubbed my eye. "Are you bipolar? Or is Na'Jour bipolar."

"No and no." She said. "Well I never got diagnosed with it.. you can't just get one mood swing and your all of a sudden bipolar."

I laughed drying my hands and grabbed my phone.

"Wel—" I was saying before I saw that Anthony was calling me. "Hold on, someone's calling me."

"It's fine. I'll call you later though cause I'm bout to go in my session now." She said.

"Ight bye." I said before hanging up then accepted Anthony's call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Chinaaaaaaaaa.. we need you to work tonight." He said getting straight to the point.

I huffed rolling my eyes. "I—"

"It's packed today and not a lot of people are working.. so ima need you to come through tonight. Extra pay." He said.

"How much?" I asked.

"You'll see once you come.."

"Ight, I'll be there."'I said before hanging up..

————————

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧 ✍︎︎

"So you went to the clinic, correct?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"And is everything okay..?"

"Yeah.." I dragged in a high pitched tone.

"Jayla.. you can talk to me. That's what I'm here for, to help you." My therapist said softly.

I sighed rubbing Kaiser's hand.

"I had a miscarriage."

"Oh honey.. I'm so sorry." She said grabbing her notepad.

I watched as she wrote something down before she put it in her drawer. "Talk to me. Let all your feelings out. No writing it down, no taking notes.. just a one on one conversation with me and you."

I nodded grabbing Kaiser's headphones from in my bag before connecting it in my phone then put it over his head.

He looked up at me with a mug before looking back at the phone making me laugh.

"Okay.." I trailed off. "I don't even know where to start." I laughed.

"Just let it all out. Lay it out on the table. Start wherever." She said calmly.

"It wasn't something I expected." I started. "I didn't even know I was pregnant because that's what I was told let alone had a miscarriage.. so to find out I was pregnant but lost the baby was a big shock to me cause I-I- I didn't even know who the baby father was.. it was a 50/50 chance it was my baby father and a 50/50 chance it was my ex, my kidnapper, my worst enemy.. all of the above."

She nodded.

"And the thought of me having a baby by him.. makes my head hurt.. shit, the thought of having a baby overall makes my head hurt! I'm not in a stable relationship nor a stable lifestyle for me to even have a baby! I'm not even comfortable in my own home.. but none of that even matters because it's gone." I said.

"And I would've felt different if I knew 100 percent that it was Elijah's baby but I don't know that.. it could've been Na'Jour's too.. if he finds that out I feel like he'll never look at me the same." I said lowly as I rubbed my head.

"Don't think that.. I feel your pain, honestly. I went through the same thing.." She said. "Miscarriages hurt. Especially when you had no idea of you being pregnant.. you could try your hardest to put a smile on your face everyday but deep down your thinking about how your life could've been with that baby. I know the feeling.. even if you didn't want the baby you always have some sort of guilt building up in you."

"And for your child's father.. if he really has love for you and your son, he'll understand. He wouldn't blame you for having a miscarriage because it simply wasn't your fault. And if he does.. you then know the type of person he really is."

I chuckled lowly at that last line cause trust me, I already do.

"Yeah.. I still don't think I'm gonna tell anyone though." I said. "I don't need to."

"I understand that. That's very private and not something that everyone needs to know." She shrugged.

"It's not my first time having a miscarriage though." I said. "The first time hit different.. it hurt me a lot and I cried for days.. probably even weeks."

"So this is your second miscarriage?"

"Yeah.. the first one was for sure Elijah's child.. he was abusive though and he had beat the baby out of me." I said gagging in my head at the thought of him.

"I thought I already explained this before." I tilted my head.

She shook her head no grabbing her notepad again making me chuckle.

"Our session is about to end." She said making me look at the clock up on the wall.

"Yeah.."

"I'll tell you this.. next session, bring Na'Jour." She said making me scrunch my face up.

I told her about the problems me and Na'Jour been having lately.. she gave me some advice but it seems too nice so I'll pass.

"Ion think he'll wanna come." I said.

"You won't find out if you don't ask him. You both need guidance.. This whole toxic back and forth thing isn't healthy for your kid."

"Well Kai found it kinda fun— never mind." I said as she gave me a side eye.

I was glad that she's black because it kinda brings us closer.. sometimes I be feeling like she's my mom or some shit.

"I'll ask." I said.

"Good." She said as the timer went off.

I got up along with Kaiser.

"I'll be expecting you THREE next week." She said and I laughed.

"Bye Ms.Johnson.."

Walking out the building I picked Kaiser up and speed walked to the car.. it's windy as hell for no damn reason. After putting him in his car seat and getting in the driver's seat I headed to Walmart because I needed snacks to put in the new house. I'll be going there more often so ima need food to be supplied there..

After the 20 minutes drive we were at Walmart and I was now pushing a cart with Kaiser in it watching paw patrol with his headphones on.

"Kai lemme see my phone." I held my hand out..

𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Kaiser looked up for a split second before looking away.

This bitch must be a zummy because this is my zamn phone.

"Kai!" Jayla raised her voice. "My phone."

ima stab her one day #murderonmymind

Kaiser huffed handing the phone to his mom before laying back in the cart but instantly sat back up when a slim thick girl walked by.

Damn her ass fat. finna gobble it, swallow it, lick all inside of it.

The girl started talking to Jayla as Kaiser watched closely.

Oh they friendss, momma finna put me on cause gawh dayum.

Jayla's face was scrunched up as the girl had a sneaky smirk on her face..

It's about. To go. Down.

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚.

"What are you tryna get at Tee?" I mugged her.

"No I'm just saying.. I like the way your car is decorated. Sorry we had to mess that all up." She laughed.

My car. The text. Na'Jour and Tee fucked. Na'Jour fucked Tee, Tee fucked Na'Jour.

"Get yo hoe ass out my face." I looked her up and down.

She was wearing booty shorts with her ass cheeks literally out of the shorts. A black tube top. Black furry slides showing her nasty ass toes. And it's cold as hell and she walking around wearing shit like this. Everything about her screams hoe and it's taking everything in me to not beat her ass black and blue.

She laughed as I pushed the cart ahead.

"I can't wait to catch that hoe in the streets." I looked at my phone seeing China had fell asleep.

"I hate you.." I laughed as she started snoring.

——————————
Thoughts?

Where y'all think China work at?

Jayla had a miscarriage.. how y'all feel about that?

Thoughts on Na'Jour going ghost?

Tee is the girl Jayla worked with at the salon.. we found out she fucked Na'Jour , how y'all feel abt that? Y'all think she lying?

I'm thinking on making this book longer than Playa Shit.

Be honest, y'all want Jayla with Na'Jour fr? Or new nigga?

Playa Shit got 500k! Road to a milli babes 😉

me reading yall comments:

EXCUSE MISTAKES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 153K 57
"๐™ป-๐™พ-๐š…-๐™ด, ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ?"
131K 6.4K 19
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ.
347 27 13
๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ยฉ ๐‰๐”๐๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
1.9M 82.7K 37
ยฉ- ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ