Euphoria Academy✔︎

By Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... More

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
05: First day
06: Shh...
07: The bad house
08: Good Dragons
09: The Life of Sparks
10: Sparks
11: Unknown
12: Roseanne Park
13: Imposter
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
16: School of Power
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
20: Heroes
21: Going Home...
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

26: Plan B

27 4 0
By Mochilatae_

Stage 3: The Cave.

Jungkook knew that staying any longer will be useless. "LOOK A CAVE!" Bambam yelled. Jungkook felt a small smile creep on his face. The Kraken's tentacle crept up behind him. Jungkook couldn't run a further. He was out of stigma. Bambam was the first inside the cave. Bambam leaned beside the wall panting for air. Minnie pushed him aside and leaned on Hyunjin who was beside her. 

Lisa entered and landed on the rocks with Irene behind her. "JUNGKOOK HURRY FOR GOD SAKE!" Minnie screams with the rest of the air she had inside her. Jungkook tried to run. He got closer to the cave. Minnie, Lisa, and Bambam got near a rock that can close the entrance of the cave when Jungkook enters.

Jungkook jumped inside with the Kraken's tentacle almost catching him. Minnie, Lisa, and Bambam pushed the rock cutting the tentacle. Jungkook couldn't land on his feet. Hyunjin and Irene ran up to him. 

Jungkook panted heavily on the ground. "His hands are trembly," Irene mumbled. 

"It's pitch black in here. How are we gonna see?" Lisa said touching the walls. "Jungkook get up. This isn't over yet," Hyunjin says, helping Jungkook up. Hyunjin held up Jungkook. Suddenly Minnie screamed, "EWWW WHAT IS THAT!?" 

Jungkook held both of his hands and held them like he's holding a ball.  The blue light of energy appears on his hands that can make him see everywhere around him. They widen their eyes when they saw the Kraken's tentacle cut off. "EW, WHAT THE HECK!?" Minnie screamed and ran beside Irene. 

"What is the next step? We're stuck in an underwater cave," Hyunjin wondered. Lisa walked around and looked for a way to escape. She discovers a hole on the top of the cave. "I think this is our way out," Lisa said. 

"Okay, now how will we get there, bird," Bambam arched his eyebrow, putting his hands on his waist. "I don't know. I'm too scared to go up there. Maybe Irene can help," Lisa answered. 

"How would I help!?"

"Creat a crystal staircase I guess,"

"I don't know if I can do that? But I'll try," 

Irene got in position and let the magic do the work. Crystals grow out of the rocks. They all climb the crystals. Hyunjin helps Jungkook climb to the top. Lisa stops. "Dead end," She said. "Bambam help me!" She called. Bambam gets to her level and together they try to push the rock aside. They move the rock slowly and climb up. 

Lisa and Bambam help the others. They were in a cave. Probably ground level. Hyunjin leans Jungkook on a wall. 

"Bro you look beat up," Hyunjin comments. 

"Thanks, bro..." Jungkook replied. His voice sounded weak. "Can we rest? Please?" Jungkook asked. They nodded and rested on the floor. They were all wet and musty. Jungkook wiped the blood off his face and made his sleeve all bloody. Suddenly, the sound of torches lighting up startles them. 

"I guess we made it to stage 3," Said Hyunjin, standing up from the ground to stretch. Jungkook got up with him. The rest of them followed. "A cave? Are you kidding me?" Complained Irene. They started following the torches but there were so many ways to go. 

It was like a labyrinth Jungkook couldn't handle it. "How are we going to get out of here!? I don't even remember where we came from!?" He yelled. They went silent as if they heard something. The echos of water droplets then footsteps. "Someone's coming!" 

They all try to run but didn't want to lose each other. "Hey, guys! I didn't think I'll see you Krakens here," A deep male voice echoed in the cave. It was Taehyung, Baekhyun, and Jisoo. 

"Don't be too loud you don't want to wake up the dragon," Jisoo whispered. 

"Excuse me. We don't want to wake up the what?" Lisa tried to clarify, making Jisoo giggle. "There is a dragon that is blocking a way to the last stage. We need to find a way to get through," Baekhyun informed. 

"How did you guys make it through the second stage?" Lisa asked suddenly.

"Is that really necessary, Lisa?" Irene questioned folding her arms. 

"What? I was just curious," Lisa shrugged. 

"Rosé told us that you traveled underwater," Taehyung laughed. "And we got chased by a Kraken," Minnie added rolling her eyes. "You mean there was another way to get out?" Jungkook gulped. Taehyung nodded. Gosh, we're so stupid. I almost died there! Jungkook thought. 

"Okay, lead us to the dragon," Jungkook spoke. He stood with confidence and stared at Taehyung with a blank face. Taehyung smirked. "Let's go then," He smiled and turned around. The three Dragons walked back to where they came from. Jungkook singled the others to follow them and they nod. 

The Krakens silently walked behind the dragons who were chatting. "By the way..." Taehyung began, still walked forward and not even looking back. "None of this is real. Sana actually helped set up most of the things since her Spark is Illusion. This isn't a race. This isn't a test. This is a challenge,"

"As if we didn't know," Minnie replied, rolling her eyes. Taehyung chuckled, "It looked like you guys weren't prepared for this. Is there something else on your mind?" He asked, with a cocky smirk on his face. The Krakens looked at each other but didn't answer. 

Taehyung froze in place and turned around to look at Jungkook. Jungkook glared at Taehyung. He felt that Taehyung knew some secret of him. Jungkook thought they were friends. 

"Jungkook...you look worried..." Said Taehyung in a quiet tone. "I'm okay," Jungkook breathed. Taehyung and Jungkook weren't that close. Jungkook didn't know if he should consider Taehyung as a villain or an ally. Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook and began to move forward. "Are you worried about something else?" Taehyung wondered. 

"My Spark, Taehyung. I'm worried about my Spark okay?" Jungkook snapped. Taehyung lowered his head. "Listen, I'm tired. I want to go to sleep but I need one more stage so would you Krakens like to help us out on his one?" Taehyung offered. 

"If it's our only way out then yes," Irene answered. 

"Well, welcome to the cave of the Dragon," Taehyung revealed, opening his arms to the Dragon behind him. The Krakens instantly died inside. "Why is it so huge!" Lisa cried. The Dragon was sleeping on piles of Stone, Gold, and crystals. The color was red and the skin was scaly. 

Irene sighed, "It cannot be THAT hard...right?" 

"The exit has to be the opposite of us. We just need to get through these walls," Hyunjin explained. "Peace out y'all. I can fly," Lisa smile and flew away carefully above the dragon. 

"Can you see the exit?" Bambam whispered. 

"Huh?" Lisa yelled. 

"Can you see the exit!?" Bambam exclaimed. 

"CAN YOU SEE THE EXIT!?" Bambam yelled in frustration. "HUH!?" Lisa yelled louder. The dragon yawned awake. "Why is it always us..." Hyunjin faced palmed. 

The dragon shook his head to get along with its surroundings. The Dragons roared. "RUN!" Jungkook yelled. They each ran in different directions. The dragon blew fire out of its mouth. They all curled up to little balls. "How are we going to get out of this one!?" Minnie yelled. 

Jungkook stared at the Dragon and looked for the Dragons. "JISOO!" Jungkook called. "WHAT!" Jisoo answered. "CAN YOU CONTROL A DRAGON?" 

"Are you kidding me? My Spark isn't mind control!" 

"But it's Animal Manipulation."

Irene made spears out of crystal. "Are you expecting us to kill a dragon, Irene!?" Lisa questioned. Irene smirked. "If Jisoo can't convince a dragon to mind its business we can at least weaken it," Irene answered. 

The dragon started going crazy and attacked Jungkook. Irene threw a Spear at the dragon's eye. "LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!" She yelled. "DON'T HURT HIM!" Jisoo yelled at Irene. The dragon started to exhale fire at the pain. The fire went directly toward Jungkook, Irene, and Baekhyun. Taehyung calmly made the fire fly away from hurting anybody. 

"Fine! I'll try!" Jisoo said, stopping in front of the dragon in fear. "Hey! Hey!" Jisoo called for the dragon to notice her. The dragons stared down at her. "I'm friendly. I'm not going to hurt you. It's going to be okay," She comforted. Jungkook smiled proudly. The krakens stare at each other. 

The dragon lowers his head to Jisoo's level. Jisoo stroked the dragon's nose. "Everything is okay. Go back to sleep," Jisoo ordered with the quietest voice. Everyone else was impressed. Soon, with Jisoo's touch, the dragon fell down to a deep slumber making the whole cave shake. 

Jisoo crouched down to pet the dragon one more time. "Well, well a dragon with another dragon...Iconic," Lisa joked. "Really impressing Jisoo," Taehyung complimented. 

"Shall we go to the next stage?" Hyunjin asked. The a nodded and walked to the tunnel leading up to the last and final stage.

Stage 4: The Mountains.

They climbed up to throw a hole leading them to the outside world. The bright sun blinded their eyes. Jungkook squinted his eyes by looking at the sun and lowered his head to be surrounded by mountains. What's the challenge in this one? Jungkook thought to himself. Jungkook looked forwards to look for a path. Jungkook walked closer and heard a group of people talking in the distance. 

"Guys this way!" Jungkook yelled, following the path. The others followed him. The path leads him to an area of open land. Jungkook stopped in confusion. He saw the people who were chatting. One of them turns around. 

"Great, we have more people now. I didn't need to see your face again Jeon," Jimin said in sarcasm and rolled his eyes. "Hyung, it's nice to see you again," Taehyung beamed, running to Jimin and hugged him. "Did you come with him all the way here?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded. 

"They helped." 

"Now great. We are all stuck here. Can the mighty Krakens get us out?" Jimin wondered sarcastically. Jungkook rolled his eyes. There were other students here and even one they met up with before. "We would be better if you shut up," Minnie fired giving Jimin a glare. Jimin rolled his eyes at her. 

"Lisa, you're our greatest weapon. Can see beyond from here if you fly above?" Jungkook asked. Lisa nodded and went off. 

"WHY DO YOU SEE?" Hyunjin yelled. "NOTHING!" Lisa answered back. She landed back to land. "There is nothing but more mountains. We either have to climb or get through down here," She informed. 

"What's a pattern that we kept seeing through the stages?" Bambam questioned. 

"We fought creatures," Minnie answered. "But not in the first stage. We got out of that one easy," Hyunjin added. 

"I think I know," Jungkook started. The krakens all had eyes on him, "The exit might be through a Griffin. Get it? The first stage was a forest, right? Forest of the Pheonix. The second stage was an ocean and we fought a Kraken and then, We fought a dragon in a cave. The chances of us fighting a Griffin here are high and it could take us back to the school," Jungkook explained. 

Slow clapping was heard feet away from them. "Wow! Jeon, you're so smart. They literally said that in class weren't you Krakens paying attention? Oh I remember, you're the stupid Krakens," Jimin said. Jungkook clenched his fist. 

"Is there something on your mind?" Jimin smirked. Jungkook gave Jimin a deadly glare. Jimin walked closer to Jungkook and whispered, "Don't you feel stupid Jungkook? I know more than you."

"What do you know?" 

"Should I let the school fall to its hell?" Jimin chuckled. Jungkook had enough of him. Jungkook needed to go plan B and couldn't handle it anymore. He grabbed Jimin by the collar of his uniform and punched him. He threw Jimin on the ground and Jungkook got on top of him. The others try to stop him but he'll push them away. 

"YOU'RE THE TRAITOR AREN'T!?" Jungkook yelled to Jimin's face. 

"NO-" 

"STOP LYING AND GIVE YOURSELF IN! JUST GIVE UP!" 

"Jungkook let him go! Everyone is watching!" Bambam yelled, grabbing on top of Jungkook's arm but Jungkook snatched his arm away. 

"JIMIN ADMIT THAT YOU'RE THE TRAITOR! ALL THE EVIDENCE GOES TOWARDS YOU!" 

"LISTEN I'M NOT THE TRAITOR!"

"Then, who is it?" Jungkook asked him as he aggressively pulls Jimin's uniform. 

"It's-"

Jimin was cut off by the sound of clapping and a burst of hysterical high-pitched laughter. Everyone turns to the person standing. Jungkook, as well as the others, widened their eyes to see who it was. 

"It's me..."

A/n: Unedited.  Who do you think the traitor is?👀 Any guesses?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.3K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
18.6K 1.5K 23
❝ How am I supposed to pretend I'm happy all the time when you guys are the most perfect couple in the world - when I 𝑠𝑒𝑒 the most fucking perfect...
224K 19.1K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...