Euphoria Academy✔︎

Af Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... Mere

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
05: First day
06: Shh...
07: The bad house
08: Good Dragons
09: The Life of Sparks
10: Sparks
11: Unknown
12: Roseanne Park
13: Imposter
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
16: School of Power
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
20: Heroes
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
26: Plan B
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

21: Going Home...

40 4 0
Af Mochilatae_

This time Jungkook didn't arrive late to class. He sat on his spot where he sat all year. That's how kids are these days. The Krakens have their own conversation. Jimin glances over to them and smirks. He stood up and walked over to them. 

"Move it beautiful," Jimin commanded. Irene blushed but refuse. "I won't let you sit here you Griffin," She huffed. The boys cringed as they watched this. "I said move it Kraken," He glared at her. Irene crossed her arms. Jimin growled and pushed her over. 

"HEY!" The girls yelled. 

"Should have moved then," Jimin smirked. Jungkook sighed, "Jimin what do you want?" 

"To talk to you guys...Since we're going home...I just wanted to make friends," Jimin grinned. The Krakens started whining. "NOT WITH YOU PFFT," Lisa laughed. 

Jimin glared at them. "Losers stay losers," 

"I didn't see fight any monsters the other day..." Bambam mentioned. The Krakens laughed. "Maybe because I wasn't in the mall buying shitty stuff," Jimin responded. "Maybe Jeon should stop being such a pussy and use his Spark," Jimin plastered a smirk on his face. Jungkook glared at Jimin. 

"What did you say?" 

Jimin stood up from his seat. "Your just a rich Korean guy. With a perfect family and friends, No wonder why you're such a pussy on using your Spark..." Jimin giggled slowly. Jungkook looked down on his desk and thought about what Jimin said. Jimin walked closer to Jungkook. 

"I will become more powerful than you one day...I will destroy you, Jeon," Jimin told him quietly. "Don't listen to him, Jungkook," Hyunjin whispered to him. 

Jungkook stood up from his seat and glared at Jimin. "You can't. I have the most powerful and dangerous Spark in the whole school...you don't know how it feels..." Jungkook whispered to him. Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "Let's see how much that lasts..." Jimin smirks and walks back to his seat. Jungkook angrily sits back down.

"Don't listen to him. He's a jerk," Irene said to him folding her arms. Jungkook sighs deeply. Classes start and Professor Moon enters into the class and greets everyone. He drops his papers and book at his desk and sits down. "Since today is the last day before winter break, I want this to be a free day for you. Us Teachers decided to give you time and say goodbye to your friends before you leave. Today is a free day so make sure you pack your stuff and be ready for Tomorrow," Moon announced. 

"Class is dismissed."

Everyone grabs their bags and goes to their dorms. "What was the point of going to class?" Lisa asked shrugging her shoulders. "Maybe just to announce that to their students," Minnie answered. 

"I don't know how I feel going outside again after what happened..." Hyunjin mentioned. Students at Euphoria are the only ones who know about this. Jungkook got chills down his spine. "I don't know what to tell my parents when they ask about school," Jungkook lowers his head. "They haven't talked to me in a while..."

"Aww Jeon misses his mommy," Jimin teased him. Jungkook stops and turns around. "Jungkook let's go..." Bambam whispers to him as he grabbed his shoulder. "Go hug mommy when you get home!" Doyoung yelled to him. Both Jimin and Doyoung laughed. Jungkook sighed. 

Once they got to their dorm Jungkook went to his bed and laid there facing the ceiling. "They're just jealous, Jungkook," Bambam told him. Jungkook let out a small laugh, "Yeah they probably are..." Jungkook stood up and starts packing his things. He makes sure he has everything ready for tomorrow. He sat down at his bed and look outside at the beautiful nature and colorful sky. He was lucky he got the best spot in the dorm.

The dorm was big. 5 people for each room. Each one of them gets a bed, a nightstand, and a desk and the rest are for them to decorate. Jungkook had posters around the walls. Each dorm had its own restrooms with toilets and sinks. The showers were down the hall. To get to the common room they have to take the stairs. Jungkook took a nap with didn't expect he would wake up the next day. 

Jungkook confused grabbed his phone to check the time. He widened his eyes when he found out it was the next day. He got ready to go. He dressed properly. His dormmates were also getting ready to go. Jungkook put on a jacket and headed downstairs. He saw Minnie showing some cards to Irene and Lisa. He walked up to them and asked, "What are those?"

Minnie looked at him and at the cards then back at him, "These? These are tarot cards," She showed him. Jungkook was baffled when seeing the cards. "I've seen these before...Professor Voodoo controls these cards..." Jungkook informed. Minnie nodded, "I know. We were trying to figure out his Spark. He can create monsters with these cards...He can control others..." 

"I really don't want to get into this man...I'm too tired after what happened at the mall," Jungkook complains. "Still? It's been days," Lisa says. 

"Listen, with training and classes I wish to go home," Jungkook spoked as Hyunjin and Bambam catch up. 

"So...are we leaving now?" Bambam asked. Students were already heading in front of the school ready to go home. "Let's go," 

They walk out of their dorm area and go step out of the school campus. The teachers have waved goodbye and said "Have a fun winter break," But it was more of a Christmas break. It was. They step out to the streets of Seoul. 

"This feels weird..." Minnie comments. 

"I told my mom to come to pick me up. She'll be here at any moment," Hyunjin said. "I guess I'll see you guys in 2 weeks," Hyunjin smiles. "Alright bro see you," Jungkook says and walks with Lisa, Bambam, and Irene to the subway.

"You're not coming, Minnie?" Irene asks her. "No...My mom is going to pick me up from here. I only live 2 hours away from here..." Minnie informs. 

Irene nodded. "Okay, Bye I guess," Irene giggles. 

"So I guess it's just us. Good thing Bambam and Jungkook live near me," Lisa smirked. "The three of you are from Busan?" Irene wondered. "Well, yes. But we were born in Thailand. We just live here," She shrugged. They arrived at the train and they turn in their tickets. The ride to Deagu was in 15 minutes so Irene had to wait a while. Busan was getting ready to leave and They say their last goodbyes. Only for 2 weeks. 

"Have a great ride guys!" 

Jungkook sat on his seat and put on his earbuds. He went on his phone to put on some music to let him sleep through the whole ride so it can be faster. He remembers about his parents. He hasn't talked to them. He has a lot to tell them. But can he?

Bambam was resting peacefully next to him and Lisa was playing games on her phone or just talking to either Irene or Hyunjin. Jungkook dialed his dad waiting impatiently for him to answer. 

"Hey Jungkook," His dad answered. 

"Hey Dad, I'm going home--"

"I know you don't have to remind me. We have a lot of things to do when you get home. We have lots of meeting to attend as a family and we were invited to a party for Christmas," His father explained. Jungkook jaw dropped. He started screaming internally and began whining to his dad.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook whined. 

"We are going to the 2nd wealthiest CEO in Busan. Our rival company..." 

"You mean..." Jungkook's voice faded. "Do I have to go?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yes! You represent our family!" His dad answered. Jungkook lowered his head and tighten his lips and nodded, "Alright dad..." 

"Bye son," He said and hanged up. Jungkook sighed and put the phone down and looked outside the window. He throws his head down and takes a rest. 

Before he knew it the train had stopped. Lisa nudged both Bambam and Jungkook's shoulders to wake them up, "WAKE UP! WE'VE ARRIVED!" She yelled. Both of them jumped awake. 

"W-W-What?..." Jungkook yawned. He sees people getting off the train. He grabs his stuff and follows behind Lisa and Bambam. Jungkook looks for his parents. Jungkook spots his dad on a phone call. Jungkook grins and runs to him. 

"DAD!" He yells happily. 

His dad sees him, "I'll have to call you later..." His dad hangs up on the call and hugs Jungkook. 

"Son, I've missed you so much! You grew taller and got muscular. How was school?" His father asked, squishing Jungkook biceps. Jungkook tilted his head.

"School...School was great. I made so many friends..." Jungkook smiles. Lisa and Bambam walk up to Jungkook and his dad nervously. Jungkook glances at them. 

"This is Lisa and Bambam. Two of my many friends from school," Jungkook introduced. 

"Nice to meet you. Where are your parents?" 

"They're coming to pick us up in a few minutes," Lisa answered with her hand behind her back. Jungkook's father nodded. "It's dangerous for two kids to wait here. Let's go outside," 

Lisa and Bambam looked at each other and hesitated to speak. "S-Sure," Bambam stuttered. They walk out to one of the cafés in front. Jungkook's dad buys them lunch to eat. 

"Jungkook, tell me what you did in school," Jungkook's dad asked with curiosity. 

Jungkook choked on his bagel and looked at Lisa and Bambam. Lisa shook her head as she took a sip of her drink. Jungkook sighed deeply and looked at his dad, "It's not as secretly as people make it to be," Jungkook said, biting his lips and folded his arms. He looked at Lisa and Bambam for approval of his answer. 

"Are you sure? You remind me of my childhood friend. Very strange. We're enemies now..." Jungkook dad lowered his head as he spoke. 

"What happened?" Bambam asked him. 

Jungkook dad giggled, "It began when we were 13 years old. He told me he wouldn't be able to hang out with me as much because he got a letter to Euphoria Academy. He was such a lovely and amazing friend but after he came back...He...He..."

"It's okay you don't have to--"

"No, it's okay. He just changed. It was as if he wanted power. He became so manipulative. Now we're enemies. His son goes to the same school as you. You may know him or you may not," 

"His son?..." Jungkook restated. 

Jungkook's dad nodded his head yes gently. 

The Krakens look at each other. Bambam's phone ranged. "It's my mom," Bambam informed and picked up the phone.

"Bambam, I'm here where are you?"

"I'm at the café area mom," 

"Oh! I see you!"

Bambam's mom came towards them. Bambam hugged her tightly. Lisa stood behind him and so did Jungkook and his dad. 

"Hey Lisa sweety," She busted. 

Bambam's mom looked to see Jungkook and his dad. "Thank you so much for taking care of my son," She bowed. 

"My pleasure..."

"Mom, this is my friend Jungkook," Bambam introduced. She smiled, "It's nice to meet you," Jungkook bowed. "We need to go now. Lisa's mother is waiting," She said and bowed once again. 

"Bye Jungkook!"

"Bye!" 

They all left. "Jungkook's let's go home," Jungkook's dad said. Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook arrived home and stood behind his dad as he opened the door. "JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook's mom jumped on him. She gave him kisses around his face. "Jungkook you got taller...and muscular," She said. 

"That's what dad said,"

They walked inside. Jungkook went up to his room. He opens the door of his bedroom and turns on the lights. He analyzes the room. He puts his bags on the side of his bed and goes to see his gamer pc.

Jungkook sniffs dramatically, "I've missed you,"

Jungkook goes back downstairs to eat dinner with his family. 

"Jungkook, sit down," His mother smiled. 

Jungkook sits down on a chair and looks down at his empty plate. "Come on Jungkook eat, We need you to look good for the next few days..." Jungkook's dad said. 

"Next few days? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked. 

"We won't reveal anything yet. Just tell us something else for now. Tells us everything about Euphoria..."

A/n: Unedited😬

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.5K 688 75
What will he do to save them? After barely escaping captivity, Jungkook is lost in the jungle on an unknown island, with an injured Namjoon and an am...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
1.4K 75 5
How Hard Can Supernatural Academy Be? Mixed "Christianity" with "Greek Mythology" Warnings: ⚠️ Dark Theme, Brutality, Violence, Sexual Assault, Death...