Euphoria Academy✔︎

By Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... More

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
05: First day
06: Shh...
07: The bad house
08: Good Dragons
09: The Life of Sparks
10: Sparks
11: Unknown
12: Roseanne Park
13: Imposter
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
16: School of Power
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
21: Going Home...
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
26: Plan B
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

20: Heroes

41 6 1
By Mochilatae_

"A DEAD END!"

They all stop in shock and turned around as the monsters slowly approached them. "The monsters must've blocked all the entranced," Irene says.

"Yes, but there are holes everywhere. We just need to get to them," Hyunjin told her. Jungkook didn't know what to do. The pain went to his veins and groaned. Jungkook started laughing madly and everyone was caught off guard.

Jungkook started running the opposite way. The monsters chased after him. He was the one they were trying to catch. Lisa flew on top of them and broke the glass ceiling making pieces of glass fall like rain. Jungkook covered himself. He was afraid he wouldn't make it. Lisa Grabbed him and made it out of the mall.

"Thank you..." He says emotionally.

"The others are finding another way out. We need to send these monsters to the Han river and drown them," Lisa ordered. Jungkook nodded and the monsters broke the walls causing way more chaos. Cars crash and more police came. Irene slides through and blocked pieces of walls from falling onto people with crystal. They ran the 6 of them. Ran to the river. People escape with fear and they knew. They knew that cameras were filming in.

"MINNIE NOW!" Bambam yelled. Minnie grabbed Jungkook's hand knowing that he's the one they wanted and jumped in the river. Jungkook yelled when falling in. The others ran out of the way.

They splashed inside. The monster came with them and the city was out of danger. Lisa appeared on the surface of the river. "Jungkook, get out!" Minnie command. Jungkook confused was grabbed by someone.

"ARGH, You're so h–heavy!" Lisa groaned. Jungkook looked down and created shadow wings. Lisa jumped and let him go. "WOW! Since when can you do that?" She asked him nervously. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and flew to the surface with the others. "They looked down at the river searching for Minnie.

"Where is she?" Bambam asked impatiently.

"I know she's fine, She can jump really high, We don't need to worry," Hyunjin assured. Out of nowhere, Minnie jumped really high and to the bridge gracefully. The people around were scared but grateful.

"Now we wait..."

They analyzed the river. Bambam raised the river with his hand like a huge tsunami. "I see nothing..." Bambam notified. "I think we drowned them..." Bambam added and let the water down gently.

"What just happened?" Irene freaked out.

"Uh...guys...turn around..." Lisa said tapping Bambam's shoulder. They slowly turn around to see a crowd of people surrounding them. Jungkook's shadow disappeared and his eyes went back to normal. He wiped off the extra blood on his face. The crowd cheered suddenly. They were shocked.

"I don't feel the pain anymore but I will feel it when we get back..." Jungkook says nervously. A few news channels went to them. They asked questions about their Sparks. They wanted to go back. "Guys let's go,"

They ran to the path that led them to the school. The portal to Euphoria Academy. People followed them but some force stopped the outsiders from coming inside. They tried to avoid all the trouble they caused. "MY BOOKS!" Irene remembered.

"NOOOOO $1000 wasted!" Jungkook cried.

"It doesn't matter! We need to go back now!" Hyunjin said. They got to campus and saw Professor Lee standing in front of the entrance with an angry but disappointed look. "I was hoping to see to kids..." She started. People crumbled up at the entrance of the school. Professor Lee ignored them.

"To the headmaster's office NOW!" She insisted. The kids looked at them with dirty looks. Jimin glared at Jungkook and smirked. "Are you going to cry!" Jimin teased. The Griffins laughed. "STUPID KRAKENS!" Jimin yelled.

Taehyung whistled for him "Let's go Krakens!" He cheered with the other Dragons. "I'm so proud of you guys!" Rosé yelled proudly and waved at them. Hoseok walked by them. "I could never do something like that," He laughed and slapped Jungkook's hand. Jimin glared at him with jealously now that everyone was cheering for them. Jungkook was confused but smiled at him.

"You guys are so brave! I'm glad you're okay," Nayeon said in relief. She smiled and walked away.

They stood in front of the door of the office. "This is the time we die," Lisa sighed. Jungkook knocked at the door and stepped back. Professor Moon opened the door. "Come in..." He said coldly. The six of them walked in front of Professor Damaris's desk. Jungkook started sweating and his hands started to tremble.

"500 points of the Krakens house. 500 for each one of you," He said angrily. The Krakens whined. "But 100 points for each one of you for courage and generosity. For each one of you," He added. The Krakens were happy but weren't satisfied with the 500 points of each one of them. Professor Damaris stepped off his chair and headed to the window to see the view of the school and the city.

"The six of you broke the most important rule, Don't use you're Sparks in public. But you used them to save the city. Professor Kim is working on erasing that memory from the people and the internet before it becomes worse. So the next day no one will remember what happened," Professor Damaris explained.

"The technique you used wasn't the best but I didn't expect a lot from first years,"

"So...are we in trouble?..." Lisa asked.

Damaris nodded his head no, "No, you're not. I don't think you guys deserve it. I consider you guys as heroes and together make good teamwork. Next time something like this happens inform your teachers..."

"Heroes...?"

"Indeed,"

The six of them look at each other trying not to smile with their success. They bite their lips and glance at each other quietly standing there in front of the headmaster. They nodded at professor Damaris.

"But, those monsters...Where did they come from?" Bambam asked him. "Most likely professor Voodoo. If it was him, then it's most likely he sent them to catch you, kids, especially you, Jungkook," Profesor Damaris said, turning his head to Jungkook.

Jungkook lowered his head. "I know, I know..." He said in a sad tone and got out the perfect The Tower card from his pocket. He showed it to everyone in the room.

"W-Where did you get that?" Professor Moon asked him.

"It slipped out of Professor Voodoo's pocket. He told me If I wanted to join him and I said no..." Jungkook told them.

"The Tower is a card of bad omen. It isn't something good..." Minnie mentioned. Professor Damaris sighed. "Go to your dorms for now. This is something for another day..."

The Krakens bowed and walked out of the office. Jungkook closed the door. They cheered that they didn't get in trouble. "LET'S GOOOOOOO," Lisa jumped.

"How did we get away with that!?" Bambam questioned.

"Technically we didn't," Irene clarified.

"Those monsters were for us, Do you think Professor Voodoo knows that we know that he has a spy?" Hyunjin asked.

"If the traitor knows that we know they existed, then we are in big danger, All we need is to catch them–"

Irene was cut off by the sound of a phone falling and gasped from behind them. The person started running. "IT'S THE TRAITOR!" Jungkook yelled. The six of them started chasing them.

"THEY'RE TOO FAST!" Irene said. The traitor continued running as the six of them stopped and panted. Jungkook looks at them. The uniform color was a dark color. Most likely not a Pheonix student.

"I don't think the traitor is a phoenix and maybe not a Kraken. They must be either a Griffin or a Dragon," Jungkook announced. They walked to their dorms. "Jimin, Soyeon, and Yoongi are the suspects that come to mind for the Griffins," Irene said.

"Mina, Lucas, Kai, and Youngjae are the ones who come up to me for the Dragons..." Minnie said.

"Why Mina? She looks nice," Bambam asked.

"Mine because she's quiet and always on her phone..." Minnie explained. "I can see Kai and Jimin being the traitors..." Hyunjin said as he opened the doors for the Kraken common rooms. They sat on the couch and continued talking. The traitor is really fast.

"The traitor must be really athletic or was trained by Voodoo for that," Jungkook said throwing himself back. Lisa started whining. "Why us? Why do we have to find the traitor? It's hard!" Lisa complained.

"Winter break is coming soon and we'll have a break from all of this," Irene comforted her. "We only get one more week and we leave to our homes. It's not that bad," She adds.

Arin glances at Jungkook and hesitates to talk to him. She sighs and walks nervously to their area. "Hey, Jungkook..." She waves at him shyly. Jungkook smiles at her.

"Hey, Arin. What's up?"

"I just want to say how awesome you were. All of you. You looked so fearless and very cool. You guys looked like heroes! You guys were Heroes! Imagine you guys with costumes!" Arin says.

The Krakens giggled. "Maybe in the future, we'll become real heroes," Says Irene scratching the back of her head. "The six of you should be the Guardians of Euphoria! You deserve that title!" Arin adds with a smile.

The six of them look at each other and smirk. "I don't know if we are the official Guardian of Euphoria. We're just first years," Jungkook tells her.

"The six of you will become really power faiths when you'll group up. Oh, Jungkook your arm is bleeding.." Arin mentions.

"Oh yeah...I forgot about that. I got stabbed by one of the monsters," Jungkook giggles nervously.

"I knew my ankle wasn't hurting for no reason. The monster bit me," Minnie remembered. "Let's go to the nurse and she'll do something about it," Irene says standing up. They agreed and they all went to the nurse.

"You guys are real heroes..."

A/n: Edited(Changed a part). Who is the traitor👀?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 208 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...
65.7K 4.3K 85
[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage of joy, a feeling of intense happine...
875K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
1.4K 75 5
How Hard Can Supernatural Academy Be? Mixed "Christianity" with "Greek Mythology" Warnings: ⚠️ Dark Theme, Brutality, Violence, Sexual Assault, Death...