Euphoria Academy✔︎

بواسطة Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... المزيد

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
05: First day
06: Shh...
07: The bad house
08: Good Dragons
09: The Life of Sparks
10: Sparks
11: Unknown
12: Roseanne Park
13: Imposter
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
20: Heroes
21: Going Home...
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
26: Plan B
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

16: School of Power

43 5 3
بواسطة Mochilatae_

Irene pointed her sword at Jimin. Jungkook walked up to her. "Woah! Can I see that!" Jungkook says excitedly. He just snatched it out of her hand before she could respond. The clear crystal on the swords drowned with a dark fluid with his touch. Everyone was confused until the whole sword shattered into pieces. Little pieces of glass flew everywhere.

"Great job Jeon, you broke school property," Jimin glared. Jungkook pouted and let the remaining pieces of glass drop down to the floor. A sudden loud thud and screaming were heard from the tunnel next to the one Jungkook came through. 

"Uh...what was that...?" Taehyung question. Lisa gulped, "Should we run? Or..."

"RUN! RUN!" A loud female yelled. Everyone hesitated until they saw who it was. It was Seulgi and Hoseok. The phoenix. They were running away from a large monster shaped like a bird. It had multiple eyes. 

"WHAT IS IT?"Jungkook yelled. Everyone tried to run but Jungkook froze in the spot. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Jungkook yelled confused. "Runaway!" BamBam yelled trying to grab Jungkook's hand. Jungkook pushed away. 

"WE HAVE TO FIGHT IT!" Jungkook dared. BamBam, look at him like he was Crazy. The monster was going to attack them but BamBam jumped away making land beside the weapons. Jungkook eyes landed on some Bow & Arrows. He smirked with a plan. 

"We can't run away or else it's going to attack the school. We have to fight it." Jungkook whispered to him.

"So? What's your plan, Kook?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, Irene, and Jimin all trying to fight the monster with their Spark. "LISA!" Jungkook yelled. Lisa then spread in front of Jungkook and Bambam upside down. "Give those Bow & Arrows to those three. Lisa looked and nodded. She grabbed the weapons and threw them to the trio. 

"HEY!" Jimin raged. "Have fun," Lisa smirked waving and sat with Jungkook and BamBam. Jimin looked down and the weapon and back at the monster. Irene immediately knew what to do. She pretended as she was going to shoot an arrow then the whole arrow got coved with sharp crystals. She shot the monster making it yelp and furious. Taehyung did the same thing but used but with fire from the torches and Jimin with the ground. 

"That does look like it's enough..." Minnie worried. 

"Well, what do we do? Our Spark is useless..." Rosé stressed. They both look at Hyunjin who looked calm. "They need help...but not ours..." He began. He raised his head to look at Jungkook. "Although we can help him control his spark..." Hyunjin thought out loud. 

"Rosé go to Seugli and Hoseok. Their spark is useful. Jisoo probably has a chance to control the monster. Jungkook only has to weaken it not kill it..." Hyunjin explained. Rosé nodded and headed in her classmates' direction.

Minnie and Hyunjin ran quickly to where the rest were. "Jungkook you need to use your Spark," Hyunjin demanded. "My Spark-" "Don't complain Jungkook. We need to save our friends and help the others. You are the most powerful out of all of us."

Jungkook sighed and got up. He took a deep breath and reached his hand to the monster. His eyes started to cry blood like his spark usually does. His eyes got painted with blue. Jungkook reached out to the monster as if he's suffocating him. Everyone was shocked. The monster was all under Jungkook's hands. He walked to his monster with a smirk. He looked at the monster's many eyes. 

"Go home..." Jungkook said emotionlessly as he stretched his arms to his sides making the monster stretch his wings. Hyunjin was happy with him but it didn't last long when Jungkook was slowly killing the animal. "WAIT JUNGKOOK STOP-" 

I was too late. Jungkook made the monster explode making large feathers fall down. Jungkook looked down and he started to get back to normal slowly. He wipes his blood with his sleeves. 

"Could of done that earlier," Jimin rolled his eyes. "You're welcome," Jungkook glared. "How come you're not scared of me?" Jungkook asked Jimin randomly. Jimin walks towards him and forms a smirk. 

"I know many things you don't. Much more than you can ever imagine..." Jimin says quietly not quite answering Jungkook's question. Jungkook looks to his friends all thinking the same thing. Jimin walks away into the darkness. "Wait!" Jungkook yelled. Jimin turns around raising his eyebrow. "How did you know we were here?" 

"I heard you talking about a trapdoor in the houses so me and my team decided to work together and see if that's true. Those stupid Phoenix got us into trouble." Jimin explained. 

"You brought me into this mess remember," Hoseok glared. Jungkook and Irene look at each other. Jimin rolled his eyes. "I'm tired. I don't want to get into some trouble..." He said and walked off. Taehyung and Jisoo bowed and went back to where they came from. "See you guys." Rosé waved and went to the hallway back to the Phoenix house with Hoseok and Seulgi. The Kraken went back to the dorms silently. 

"What do we expect really..." Lisa began looking said. "What do you mean?" Bambam asked her. "Well...having Sparks is a life-changing thing...How will we live in the real world?" She questioned. Everyone went silent thinking about it. "We might walk past by someone in our lives before this with a Spark," Minnie mention giggling nervously. Jungkook was about to slip but caught his balance. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah. Yeah, I am.." Jungkook responded. They all looked back to see what Jungkook was going to slip on. 

"Beads?" Irene questioned herself. 

"Someone is watching us...." Hyunjin said looking at the crew. They ran away going back up to the dorms. 

"Whoever the traitor is known that we know their plan," Irene said, panting. "That means that we're the main target. Someone would want to eliminate us before exposing them and ruin their plans with Professor Voodoo." Hyunjin adds. 

"We should go to bed...Jungkook looks tired..." Lisa worried. Everyone nodded and went to their dorms. It was a rough day for Jungkook, but this is his new life now. He has to deal with this. 

It's been a few days of training. Jungkook is still struggling with his Spark but his fighting skills became better. He knows the basics. He knows how to active his Spark but deactivating it is pretty hard to do on his own. It's been days of training and students were now going back to academic classes. The Krakens have been keeping their minds off the traitor and focused on their Sparks better.

As for the others, it's going perfectly. The training is great. So far the school year was a mess but Jungkook knew inside that he wouldn't let the traitor get away with it but he wanted to deal with his Spark first. He wanted to be prepared for a fight.

Who would want to work with Professor Voodoo? He would be so evil to mess with Jungkook. Who would it be? Jungkook had so much on his mind. He forgot about his family. Studying was nothing to him now. It wouldn't even matter. His parents don't know the truth. No one outside the school does. Society. Government. Whoever this person wants them to know and it's Jungkook priority to stop them and protect the world from the monsters this secret holds.

Jungkook was walking with his friends. He was looking down at his phone as the other talk about their lives outside the school. Jungkook looks at all of Heeyoung's text asking him if he's okay or anything. He decided to call her. Hopefully, she'll answer. 

Heeyoung quickly picks up the phone. "Jungkook oh my god. Why aren't you answering my messages!?" Heeyoung worried. "I'm sorry. I'm just too busy with studying," Jungkook lied, not convincing Heeyoung at all. "Are you sure?" Heeyoung said. Her voice changed. Jungkook widens his eyes catching Lisa's attention. Jungkook froze as Heeyoung continued, "My father is a teacher at Euphoria. Didn't I tell years ago?" Heeyoung smirked through the phone.

"Jungkook is everything okay?" Lisa considered and they all stopped looking at Jungkook face full of fear. Heeyoung laughed. Jungkook remembered. In 5th grade, he remembered Heeyoung mentioning to him that her father is a teacher. How could he not remember? 

"I know the secret Jungkook. Euphoria Academy is a School of power. I knew you were going to attend after I saw the power you have. Why would you lie to me? I'm one of your friends..."

"I-I..." Jungkook couldn't speak. "It's sad how I barely get to see my parents and you see them everyday. I don't have a Spark as you do. Like my father and Mother. I'm a disappointment to them..." Heeyoung spoke. Many thoughts were crossing his brain. "H-Heeyoung I have to go," Jungkook said in a shaky voice. 

"One thing before you go. Be safe...Tell my parents I miss them..." She favored him. "I will..." Jungkook replied and hang up. "What was that about?" BamBam asked. "It was my friend. Heeyoung. She knows the secret," Jungkook told them. 

"Do you think she can possibly be the traitor?" Lisa asked. Jungkook shook his head. "No, it can't be possible. She lives in Busan," 

"Well if that's the case then who do you guys think the traitor is?" Irene asked them. "It could be anyone," Minnie answered in a cold tone. They were now arriving to class. They sat down in their seats and see The Griffins hanging out about talking at the opposite side of the classroom. 

"I don't know about you guys but Jimin seems really sus..." Lisa scoffed as she leans back. "You're not wrong..." Hyunjin adds. 

"Lisa has a point. Jimin is making it very obvious...." Irene suspected. "Perhaps Jimin is the traitor..."

A/n: edited (Fixed grammar). Shout outs to @Nawaliv3 and @PINKorBLUEofficial for commenting and voting on my stories. please check out their books hehe

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.2K 247 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
19.3K 1.6K 84
Complex (adjective): consisting of many different and connected parts One day was all it took for Jungko...
5.6K 342 23
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳...