Euphoria Academy✔︎

Oleh Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... Lebih Banyak

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
05: First day
06: Shh...
07: The bad house
08: Good Dragons
09: The Life of Sparks
10: Sparks
11: Unknown
12: Roseanne Park
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
16: School of Power
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
20: Heroes
21: Going Home...
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
26: Plan B
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

13: Imposter

55 7 3
Oleh Mochilatae_

 Jungkook walked out of the secret room. The room closed by itself going back into the normal shelf full of books. "Okay, we have to get out of here sneakily," Rosé ordered. She opened the door and checked for anyone. "Coast clear" She whispered. The four of them walked down quietly down the hall and down the stairs. Cameras were everywhere and teachers were guarding the place.

"We can't just go to our dorms like this," Yoongi said. "You're the only one who can get out of this easily." Rosé mentioned. "Oh yeah, isn't your Spark Air mimicry?" Yeeun asked him even though she already knew the answer.

Jungkook got an idea. "Can we shut down the cameras?" Jungkook asked. "I don't like where you're going with this..."

"Listen, I will try to shut down the cameras so we can all sneak into our dorms. Alright?"

"How are you going to do that?" Yeeun asked in doubt. Jungkook looked into the Camera behind the corner. He looked at his hands. "Using my Spark!" He answered. The three of them started the beg for him not to but he wouldn't listen.

"Just watch me. I will have more control over my Spark." Jungkook said and turned to the camera. Jungkook focused on it. A blue mist flows around his and his eyes turn into a glowing electric blue color. His eyes cried out blood like always but he felt like he had more control over his Spark. The camera breaks, making Jungkook flinch and snap out of his Spark.

"See. I could do it." Jungkook smirked. "Yeah, but you're bleeding now." Rosé comments. "Every time sees your eyes and nose bleeding it scares me," Yeeun said shyly. Jungkook giggled awkwardly.

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow," Yoongi says as fog gathers up around him and disappears. He seemed to have great control of his spark. Yeeun covers her ears and yelps. "Someone's close!" She whispers.

"Let's go !"

They ran to their dorms. They tried to be sneaky and it worked. Jungkook jumped back inside the window and closed it. He leaned against the wall and took some deep breaths. Jungkook went upstairs to his dorm. The door creaked open and Jungkook tipped toed to his desk.

"Where the hell were you?" BamBam says, turning on the light. He and the others were awake. "Why aren't you guys asleep?" Jungkook asked nervously, changing the subject. He was hiding the positions behind his back. "Jungkook, explain." Namjoon declared. Jungkook sighed. "I went to the restroom." He lied.

"Liar. You sneaked out. Don't try to lie." Said Hyunjin.

"Fine, I sneaked out–"

"What are you holding behind you?" Asked Jin, cutting off Jungkook. Jungkook showed them the glowing liquids in the small bottles. "Wow, What's that? Where did you find it?"

"It's a long story. When I was exploring I found a secret room of potions and I saw...someone...evil..." Jungkook explained having his voice fade away. He looked down and sat on the bed.

"Something evil?" Namjoon repeated, all confused. Jungkook was all traumatized. "It was a big man with a cloak. He had long skinny fingers with long nails. He was bleeding. Blood was everywhere. He made a potion...made of animals. He had...he had...feathers, tentacles, scales, and a foot of a lion." Jungkook explained. "With the diamond, he made this. Immortals potion. This has been going on for years." Jungkook adds. Namjoon analyzes the bottle.

"Professor Voodoo," He says suddenly. "Whoever you saw was Professor Voodoo. He's back."

"Who is Professor Voodoo?"

"He used to teach here. I don't know much about him but he is dangerous for us Faiths. Jungkook,...you...you brought him back."

Jungkook widened his eyes. "I–I don't understand." He stutters nervously. "Jungkook you've been manipulated by him. But listen," Namjoon said and grabbed Jungkook's shoulder.

"I know. I know that you are so much more powerful than him. Everything he wants is power Jungkook. You are power. You need to control it to defeat him."

"But if The Secret Six couldn't defeat him, who says I can?"

"Everything I know is that it all depends on you. Our future is in your hands." Namjoon concludes and lets go of Jungkook. "We need to go to sleep. Tomorrow is your first day of training." Namjoon smiles and continues to do his own thing. Jungkook listened to him. He wanted to go to sleep anyway. The lights were turned off. Jungkook had his hand behind his head in a supine position. His eyes slowly closed by themselves.

The sun has raised. The birds chirped and the alarm went off. Annoyed, Jungkook slammed the clock and sat up angrily. Everyone woke up by themselves and changed into their Uniforms. Jungkook, Hyunjin, and BamBam went downstairs and got themselves breakfast to eat before their training started. The girls saw them and sat down at the same table as them. Jungkook got the idea of asking Irene about the potions. Since she's so smart.

"Irene,"

"Mhmm?"

"Do you know anything about magic?" Jungkook asked, catching Minnie's and Lisa's attention. "Yeah...crazy that you ask that. Don't call me crazy but I'm so into potions–"

"You know about potions?" Jungkook asked her. Irene nodded. Jungkook reached into his school bag and got out the bottle of potions he stole.

"Wowwww" Lisa mesmerized the bottles of the glowing potions. "Oh my god...W–Where did you get this?" Irene asked in full shock.

"It's hard to explain, to be honest. I stole them."

"Immoral potions. Healing Potion. Harming Potion. Magic Potion. Invisible Potion. Love potions. Element potion. Bro this is cool." Minnie smirked with a giggle. "Give me all the Love Potions!" Lisa fought. Irene stopped her. "Love potions are dangerous. All of these are."

"What are going to do with these anyways?" BamBam asked Jungkook.

"Use them," Jungkook answered with no hesitation.

"You can't do that!"

"Who said I can't?" Jungkook sighed. "Fine. Want to see where I got these?" Jungkook asked. They all nodded. "Alright then. Follow me."

They walked to the main building up to the highest part of the school. They can't get caught up there. It's not allowed anyways but most students sneak up there. No one was around. Jungkook see's the trail of dry blood in the ground and follows it to the door.

"What is this?" Lisa questioned, looking down under her feet.

"Its blood..." Irene answered quietly. Jungkook opened the door as he looked at his friends intensely. He waits for them to all enter and closes the door behind him. "A library?" Hyunjin questioned. Jungkook climbs on the ladder and goes to the book that opens the secret passage. He jumps off as the room appears. They were all shocked. They rushed inside and started looking at the bottles.

"Whoever made the Immortal potions has been doing it for a long time." Jungkook began, as he put his hands in his pockets and looked at all the empty bottles. "This place is so ancient," Irene says as she flipped through the books. "Look! These are photos of the old students." Irene said, showing the old pictures. 

The picture contains only a few students. "They look so hurt..." Lisa mentions. "Back then Faiths weren't treated fairly. The reason this school is so hidden is because of how royalty treated them. The more they treated us like weapons the more of a secret Sparks became." Minnie explained.

"So the secret of the school is that we have Sparks," BamBam said. Minnie nodded. Irene closed the book. "What will we do with our Sparks?" Irene asked.

"There is much more that we don't know. It's not our fault that we have these Sparks." Hyunjin said.

"All 1st-year students must report to the Arena for training." The speaker announced. They all left the room and left it as nothing happened. They walked out and headed down. "Make sure there's no one." Spoke Jungkook. "I know, I know," Replied Hyunjin. They sneaked down and walked down an empty hallway. "I think this is a shortcut to the gym." Said Hyunjin.

"It feels so wrong being here," Irene whispered. The hallway was silent. Nothing but their footsteps were heard. Suddenly footsteps from afar were heard. They flinched and pushed themselves against the wall. They saw shadows from two different people. It looks like a large man with a smaller human. Then someone started speaking.

"You're doing good so far..." Started a deep raspy voice. "All I need is the school's secrets and the boy. I WANT THE BOY." He yelled then continued, "I want his blood. I was his body. I want his power..."

Jungkook's heart jumped. He felt scared. He knew that they were talking about him. "I want you to steal the secret and hand them to me. Then I want the boy. He'll be my little puppet. Then all the sparks will be mine." The evil man laughed.

"Understood?..." He questioned. By the shadows, it seemed like the person nodded. "Now stay with the plan. I don't want it to get ruined." He concludes and leaves. Like smoke. The person with him walked away.

They waited until the footsteps were far away to move. "What was that!?" BamBma freaked out, finally moving with sweat. "Something not good is going on," Lisa said. Jungkook couldn't speak. He didn't know what to say or do when someone wants to manipulate him. They walked to the hallway where everything came from silently. Jimin suddenly came out from the corner making everyone jump. "JIMIN!"

"AHH" Jimin yelled. "Oh, it's you, people," Jimin said in a relieved tone. Irene looks at Jimin suspiciously. "Jimin what are you doing here?" She asked, crossing her arms. "I was hanging out in this maze by myself. Now, I'm going to the gym." Jimin answered.

"Suspicious" Lisa glared.

"What are you Krakens doing here?"

"We were heading to the gym," BamBam answered. Jimin sighed, "I don't want to waste my time on you people. We're already late." Jimin glared and walked off. "That's really weird how he's here by himself," Minnie said.

"Now thinking about it, someone here is planning to expose the school's secrets," Irene spoke and they started walking to the gym. "That's literally so dangerous for us," BamBam said.

They all arrived at the gym. Gladly they didn't get in trouble for coming late. They changed into their gym uniforms. They meant back with each other the warm-up before training began.

"So what are we going to do about this?" Minnie asked, putting her hand on her waist. "We can't tell the teacher about this. They probably won't believe us and think that we're just pranking them." Jungkook said as he stretched.

"Well, someone here is a traitor. We have to find out who it is." Hyunjin said.

"Guys, guys, can I say it?" Lisa asked giggling.

"Lisaaaa noooo," Whined BamBam. 

"Pleaseeee it fits so well," Lisa begged. BamBam sighed. Lisa got them all together and whispered,

"Guys...there is an imposter among us..." 

A/n: Unedited         

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

310K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
1.4K 75 5
How Hard Can Supernatural Academy Be? Mixed "Christianity" with "Greek Mythology" Warnings: ⚠️ Dark Theme, Brutality, Violence, Sexual Assault, Death...
18.3K 1.4K 84
Complex (adjective): consisting of many different and connected parts One day was all it took for Jungko...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...