Euphoria Academy✔︎

Autorstwa Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... Więcej

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
05: First day
06: Shh...
07: The bad house
08: Good Dragons
09: The Life of Sparks
10: Sparks
11: Unknown
13: Imposter
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
16: School of Power
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
20: Heroes
21: Going Home...
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
26: Plan B
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

12: Roseanne Park

57 7 2
Autorstwa Mochilatae_

Jungkook was in a supine position on his bed looking up at the starry ceiling thinking about his Spark. He had no choice but to deal with it. Jungkook was bored. He sighed and got his phone from the nightstand. It's been a long since he touched his phone. Text and missing phone calls from his parents and his friends from home.

A text from Heeyoung caught his attention. "Jungkook please call me if you can,🥺" It said. Jungkook felt bad but now knowing that Heeyoung had a crush on him and made him uncomfortable. He would rather be friends with her. Jungkook didn't feel anything for anyone. And will never. 

Jungkook was too bored. He didn't have a choice to call her. Heeyoung quickly picked up. "Jungkook? Is this you?" She asked, on the phone.

"Yes,...it's me..." Jungkook replied in a tired tone. "Oh, Jungkook, you don't sound too great..." Heeyoung worried. Jungkook blinked and shook his head. "No, I'm fine. I just have too many studies." Jungkook lied.

"Who are you talking to?" Hyunjin asked, coming out from the bathroom. "One of my friends from Busan," Jungkook answered. "Cool. What's their name?"

"Heeyoung."

Hyunjin nodded and listened to their conversation. "So, how is it in Euphoria?" She asked. "It's good. I made many new friends." Jungkook smiled with a nod. "That's great! What do you do there?"

Jungkook gulped. Hyunjin looks at him with concern. "We study a lot here. I'm pretty stressed about that." Jungkook giggled nervously.

Heeyoung laughed. "Remember when you used to sneak out of school when teachers made us study. You should explore that place. See if there are secret passages that take you somewhere cool."

"Yeah,...I don't think I can do that..."

"Jungkook, that doesn't sound like you. You always break the rules." Heeyoung pouted.

"Yeah, but we have to stay in the dorms after 9" Jungkook whined. Heeyoung smirked, "That's not the Jungkook I know. The Jungkook I know would say Fuck the rules and will whatever he wants."

Jungkook giggled. Jungkook stood up from his bed. "Heeyoung, I think you're right."

"Huh? How?" Questioned Heeyoung.

"There might be secret passages ways that can lead me to answers," Jungkook told himself. "Heeyoung I have to go." Jungkook hangs up and throws his phone on his bed.

"Jungkook where are you going?" Hyunjin asked. "Somewhere. I'm going to explore. Don't snitch." Jungkook warns with a glare. "But it's almost 9:30. We can't get out of the dorms." Said Hyunjin.

"Fuck the rules," Jungkook said tartly, putting on the cloak and walked away. The lights were low. It was hard to see. Jungkook went to the common rooms and walked to the exit. His hand went to the hand but stopped. No, this is too easy... Jungkook thought. He looked up to his right and saw the camera looking back down on him. So even in a place like this they use cameras, Jungkook thought.

Jungkook tilts his head and lets go of the knob knowing that some alarm will be off. He walks back to the stairs but catches the window on the side of his eye before going up. His head turns to the window.

Jungkook walks to the window and opens it. "Too easy." He smirked and climbed out. Jungkook jumps down from the window landing on his feet. He runs to the back of the main building, not knowing where to go first. He carefully sneaks inside successfully. He went up the stairs to the very top. Up to the attic of the school. It was silent and peaceful. He could see the path that lead him to Euphoria and more forest was behind it. It looked magical.

A cold breeze blew through. The sky was pink and blue. Almost turning dark. The bright white pecks of stars made the lights look stunning. Jungkook walked further. A high pitch voice was heard from afar which creeped out Jungkook. He followed the sweet voice and the chords of a guitar. Jungkook wasn't alone in this. He walks closer to the voice. The girl singing had an Australian accent. Jungkook fell quickly in love with this voice.

Jungkook sees a girl with blonde hair playing the guitar. He leans against the wall and watches her sing. The only brightness he could see is the Orange from her tie. The girl glances at Jungkook and suddenly stops singing. She laughs in embarrassment, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Why did you stop?" Jungkook asked. "I didn't expect you to be here. Usually, everyone is in their dorms by now." She giggles nervously.

"I know..." Jungkook smiles at her. He walks and sits in front of her. On the window with no protection.

"My name is Roseanne Park. From the Phoenix house" She greeted as she continued to play the guitar. "I was raised in Australia. I moved here because I wanted to become a kpop idol but then I got the letter." She sighed.

"Well, I'm Jeon–"

"Jungkook. I know. From the Krakens house."

Jungkook nodded. He threw his head on the wall of the window and looked out to the view.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. "To find my peace. What are you doing here?" She answered and asked Jungkook the same question.

"To be honest. Just to be bad. To find answers about my Spark." Said Jungkook. Roseanne raises her head as soon as he mentions his Spark.

"I heard your Spark is unknown. You can't find answers about an Unknown when it's never been seen before." Said Roseanne. "My Spark is Chantress. I can enchant people with my voice." She adds.

"Looks like you know a lot about Sparks."

"No. It's called being smart. You should try it sometime." She said and continued to play her guitar. Jungkook pouted. "Unknown Sparks are really rare. Never seen it at all. But you changed everything. Everything for everyone. You are his puppet now. And everybody knows. If you go on his side...the world would be a dystopia." Roseanne says creepily.

"Roseanne are you...?"

"No. I'm not crazy. I rather be called Rosé." She smiled. Jungkook nodded. "Are you just going to stare at me? Playboy?" Rosé asked.

Jungkook quickly shook his head. "Playboy!?"

"Yeah, You're one of the "Playboys" from each house. You from the Krakens house, Kim Taehyung from the Dragons house, Park Jimin from the Griffins house, and Jung Hoseok from my house." She explained.

"That so stupid," Jungkook mumbled.

"I know. The only reason that exists is because you're all pretty."

Jungkook agreed. The both of them jumped when a thud was heard. "OUCH" Some girl growled in pain. Jungkook squinted his eyes to see who it was. "Yeeun?" He questioned. "How the fuck did you know?" Asked another voice. The voice was recognizable. It was Min Yoongi.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked them.

"No, What are you doing here you stupid Kraken?" augured Yoongi. Rosé helped Yeeun up. "Are you okay?" She asked in worry. Yeeun nodded.

"Oh, so you're looking for a fight huh?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow in anger. "Fucking Griffin..." He mumbled quietly. Yoongi growled at him. "Boys stop. We can't fight right now. We have to be quiet. Or else we'll get caught." Warned Rosé, getting between the boys.

"It'll be better if we'll return to our dorms before we get caught." Rosé requested. Yeeun and Yoongi follow her to the stairs. "You guys can go. But I'll go and explore." Jungkook said.

"I'll go with Jungkook too. It's my fault for following him in the first place. If we're going to get caught then I deserve it." Yeeun said bravely and got on Jungkook's side. Rosé lowered her head. "Fine. I'll go explore too."

"Are you serious?"

"Are you going to be a baby? Or will you explore with us?" Jungkook asked with a smirk. "Fine." Yoongi scoffed. Jungkook walked further into the hallway. It was getting too dark. It was getting hard to see.

"Gosh does someone have their phone?" Jungkook asked.

Yeeun and Yoongi got out their phone. Yeeun got the flashlight on hers and gave it to Jungkook. Yoongi checked the time on his phone. "It's 10:23. The school is getting guarded. We have to be silent." Yoongi said.

"It doesn't matter–"

"You know what..." Yoongi started and fog covered him, making him disappear. "If you guys are getting caught, I will use my Spark to my advantage," Yoongi said then came back. Jungkook saw a door and ran to it. They followed him there. Jungkook tried to open the door. It's locked.

"I plate enough video games for this. Now we need to find a key." Jungkook whined. "You don't have to," Rosé Smirked and got a hairpin out of her hair. She stuck it in the keyhole and wiggled it around. Yeeun gasped. "I hear people coming!" She whispered. "Rosé hurry up!" Jungkook pressured her.

"Be patient." Rosé whispered. "They're getting closer !" Yeeun said. They could see someone shadow. "Hurry up!" Yoongi commanded. "Someone's coming!" Yoongi whispered at her. The person got closer. And their voice got louder.

"I got it!" Rosé said and they all pushed each other inside and quickly closed the door. They were breathing heavily and quiet until the person passed. Their light was seen under the door. They were all in relief when it disappeared.

"So, What is this place supposed to be? A stupid library." Yoongi questioned while flashing his light around.

"I don't know. Maybe check the books for a secret passage." Rosé suggested. They'll all look at each other and start to check. They all touched the phone of the books and moved them forward. They did this quickly. Jungkook got on the ladder and started checking on the upper shelves. I looked at one that looked different from the others and pulled it.

The whole shelf started shaking. Jungkook jumped off. The shelf opened to another room full of colorful liquids. "Let's go inside," Jungkook ordered. They all walked in.

"These are potions." Rosé said. The potions had a little paper attached to them to see what they were for. "Why would the school have these?" Yeeun asked. "They look very old. This place looks very old." Jungkook said. Yoongi stepped backwards. The board he stepped on made a hollow sound. Rosé looks at Jungkook and back. They both looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi steps backwards. Rosé opened the trapdoor. Inside were empty bottles of potions. Rosé grabs one. "Immortal potion" she read. Rosé looks up at the others in worry. "All of them are Immortal potions. Someone has been drinking them for a long time." Rosé said getting up.

"Who do you think has been drinking them?" Yoongi asked.

"Someone very old probably."

Yeeun lowers her head. "Do you know who?" Jungkook asked her. "N-No. I have no idea who." She replied. Jungkook had some doubts. "Hey, these are pictures from the first generation of Faiths in this school." Says Yoongi, showing a book in his hands. They turned to the first page. A picture of the students and the teachers was shown with their names.

The door of the room started to slowly creak open. "Quickly hide!"

They closed the secret passageway by pulling a lever. And left everything how they left it and hid in baskets and closets. A clunking sound of footsteps was heard nearby. The passageway opens. A tall figure with a long cloak entered. They stopped when they saw that the hollow same on the ground was open. They seemed to ignore it and grabbed a cauldron. They grabbed a dagger from their pocket and got their arm out.

They slit open their arm and poured the blood on the cauldron. They got shattered pieces of diamonds and sage. Then they got out a special kind of feather. They poured in pecks of large scales. A tentacle cut in pieces and a foot of a lion. All poured into the cauldron. They mixed it together with magic and made it in liquid form. Potion glowed a beautiful bright color.

They poured the liquid into many different bottles and drank one. The person threw the bottle into the hollow space and groaned in pain. For some reason, Jungkook can feel the pain too. In his heart. But it didn't look as bad as the person's. The figure walked away and disappeared in thin air. The four of them were left shock and traumatized.

They got out of their hiding places. "What was that!?" Yoongi asked in fear. "I think it's the person who drinks all of the immortal potions." Rosé answers more calmly.

"We need to get out. It's too dangerous." Yeeun peeped. They all agreed and ran out.

"Jungkook aren't you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll catch up!" Said Jungkook. Jungkook looked to where the person hid the Immortal potions. He grabbed two and then grabbed some other potions and hid them in his pocket.

A/n: edited. I will like to do a special shout out to my friend @PINKorBLUEofficial for giving me a lot of support. I would like to shout out her book "Dream(ParkJiminFF)" that just came out. Please giver her a lot of support on her books. Thank bye😜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

310K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
26.1K 806 8
Based on Marvel's The Avengers - "Listen, I know school sucks. I know you wanna save the world, but you are not ready yet. Stay close to the ground a...
10.5K 688 75
What will he do to save them? After barely escaping captivity, Jungkook is lost in the jungle on an unknown island, with an injured Namjoon and an am...