Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

By HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... More

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y
D I V U L G E N C E
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
T O K E N O F L O V E
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
K A T I E B E L L
L O C K E R R O O M S
T H E M A T C H
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
H I S V A L O R
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
L I P S T I C K
T H E S E A R C H
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

M E N D I N G C H A R M

8.5K 179 197
By HAPPYKIDDI

Diana sat in her seat with an air of expectancy. Charms Class was her first subject and so does Draco, with her forearms rested on the table, she took one hand and tapped it across her jawline ― hoping that her statement yesterday would threw Draco off and had him attend classes.

Diana just needs for his possessiveness to kick in. It was ten minutes before class starts and the room was almost filled with students. She glanced around yet she saw no platinum blonde hair anywhere causing her to sigh and gaze straight at the white board in front of her.

Maybe it didn't work. Maybe Draco doesn't care anymore if anyone flirts with her.

Just then on the corner of her eyes, she saw that hufflepuff boy that's been hitting on her, he kept on staring at her and Diana hoped he won't go to her. Please don't go here she prayed to Merlin.

But just then, he stood from his seat and strode towards her, Diana cursed profanities under breath. Nevertheless, she put up a fake smile and glance at him the moment he stood in front of her from across her desk.

“Hi Diana” he greeted purely, brown doe eyes striking through hers with a smile grinning from ear to ear.

Diana tucked in a few strands of hair behind her ear then greeted back “Hi Hopkins”

He bent down and leaned towards her ear “You look beautiful today” then pulled away, a beaming glint flash through his eyes.

Diana rubbed the side of her neck and giggled uncomfortably before licking her lips and respond “Thanks Hopkins I appreciate the compliment”

“Say ah - Hogsmeade Trip is nearing and I wonder if you want to go grab some butterbeer, that is if you fancy going with me” He slid his hands inside the pocket of his pants.

Diana glanced around, really wishing that Draco or Clarette was around to save her, Alas, they're out of sight.

She gulped and cleared her throat then shot him an apologetic look “Look Hopkins I―”

“You can call me Wayne”

Diana laughed even more nervously and interlaced her fingers on top of the table while looking up at him with uneasiness “Wayne” she enunciated, bobbing her head to the side then biting her bottom lip.

“I have a boyfriend” Hesitantly she explain “And I don't think he would like the idea of me drinking butterbeer with you during Hogsmeade Trip”

However Wayne doesn't seem bothered by that fact at all instead he smirked, a mischievous smirk even. “Boyfriend? I didn't know you have a boyfriend”

“He has been skipping classes that's why―”

“I always see you roam around the castle all alone or atleast with those two blonde friend of yours, what's their name again?” he pondered before making a clicking sound with his tongue “Ah was it Amadora - Clarette Amadora and Looney Lovegood?”

Diana fists curled up and her nails digged in her skin by the Hufflepuff boys' statement “It's Luna Lovegood, correct yourself, Hopkins” She condemned and enunciated every words.

She won't let anyone call Luna like that, she was her baby and she will petrify anyone if she hears that name one more time.

The brunnete boy became flustered and stammered “Oh - yes sorry, Luna Lovegood. Merlin where's my manners?” He chuckled timorously.

“Who's your boyfriend by the way?” He asked afterwards.

“It's Draco Ma―”

“Fuck off Hopkins before I fucking break your neck” Diana whip her head around and to her surprise Draco was standing just a few meters from behind her.

She bit her lip, preventing a smile from escaping her mouth. She loved the fact that Draco really attended classes, her plan worked. He advance towards her, eyes glaring at Hopkins. He placed a hand to her shoulder then spoke with such vexation,

“Hopkins if you don't want to end up in the Hospital Wing I suggest you go back to your respective seat before I fucking make you”

Diana snap her head at the brunnete boy in front of her, he had his mouth wide open and his eyes were filled with fear. She felt bad but at the same time she wanted to laugh, they are so scared of Draco for no reason. Maybe it's because he's a bully and perhaps because of his father.

She wondered if she's the only one not scared of him? She shook the thoughts off, remembering that the Golden Trio were not scared of him including his best mates: Theo and Blaise. 

His hands trembled and Wayne Hopkins Immediately scurried away to his seat with such frightness planted across his face.

“Look who's attending classes” Diana jeered and looked up to Draco. He placed his book bag down her desk before grabbing a chair somewhere and sat right next to her, ignoring the class seating arrangement.

“Draco, you do know we have seating arrangements right?” Diana asked

However Draco only swung his left arm around her chair and leaned his back against his own seat before taking his right hand and gripping her jaw to pull her in for a kiss, shutting her up.

His lips met hers and she tried to pull away because everyone in the class is probably watching, but it only made Draco kiss her even more passionate.

And by the time he was satisfied he pulled away, smirking at Diana while the raven haired girl was flustered and a bit frenzied by the bold act.

She glanced around and notice some eyes were on her including Granger, Parvati, Hopkins, Terry Boot and a couple of others. The embarassment was making her toes curl and her skin crawl.

Draco liked the fact that he was owning her in front of everyone, he doesn't like sharing his posession and he definitely doesn't like it when they try to get close to hers. He was mad when he heard someone was hitting on Diana, it made him go ballistic but he was able to control himself.

Diana bent her face down on the table, her cheeks went red like a tomato. Draco did attend his classes however she should've seen that his possessive attitude was rather untameable.

Right in time, The tiny professor came hurrying inside the classroom. Professor Flitwick climbed on top of the wooden podium right next to the white board and started dicussing.

“.... Transfiguration is a bit harder than Charms but that doesn't mean you give no attention to this subject...” The professor started yapping.

Diana glanced at Everyone and notice a downcast expression, she figured it must be because of the news going around with the dark lord. Everything was just a bit gloomy.

“... Now the Mending Charm....”

She felt Draco tensed up right next to her, she whip her head to his direction and notice his eyes looked almost alarmed and totally concentrated to the tiny Professor by the mention of the Mending Charm.

She placed a hand on his knee, earning his attention. “You alright?” she queried, his brows were knitted and his face shows a wee bit of stagger.

He looked straight at her eyes and took a deep breath “Just something on my mind about mending things” then he shook his head before listening to the discussion again.

Diana couldn't wrap her finger around what he said, but he did mention that he was thinking of mending things. Should she go to the library and search for spells that could mend things?

She must've been staring for too long because she heard her name being called by Professor Flitwick.

She snapped out of her trance.

“Yes, Professor?” Demurely she queried, eyes went to the Professor who's standing on top of the wooden podium.

She wondered why he didn't scold Draco for sitting just right next to hers.

“I asked you a question, who do you think invented the Mending Charm?” He flicked his wand as a gesture for her to answer.

She cleared her throat and shook her head lightly before answering “I've read somewhere that it was invinted by...” she trailed off “Orabella Nuttley?” she spoke almost uncertain.

“Correct! 5 points to Ravenclaw” Said Professor Flitwick.

Diana slumped back to her seat before leaning towards Draco's ear and whisper “Are you mending something?”

After what seemed like a complete minute of silence, Draco spoke but his eyes lazily fixated at the Professor “Just some type of wood” then his eyes widened and his lips pressed in a thin line by his own response “stop being nosy” he added grumpily.

“I was just asking - thought I could help, no need to be so mean about it” She pulled away, grimacing at him.

“Well I don't really need your help so stop talking and keep your nose out of it”

Why was he being so hard? He's turning everything down. Diana quickly averted her gaze from his stone cold face, if she stare too much he'd probably lash out. She really can't understand him, one minute he's being so posessive and then the next he'll be rude as if she wasn't his girlfriend.

His Bipolar arse is really something else.

Diana decided to listen to the discussion. It was more worth her attention.

――

“Don't be, I'm not really that bothered about it” Luna placed a hand on top of Diana's, trying to calm her exasperated friend.

However Diana shook her head and angrily took a bite out of her meaty sausage “Well I am! He called you Loony! I want to throw his ugly arse out  the window”

The Great Hall is filled with students as usual, chatterings and cackles everywhere. On the Ravenclaw row, Diana is seated next to Luna. She's babbling about her maddening encounter with Wayne Hopkins.

The table is filled with all sorts of delicious pastries and hot served dishes made by the elves. Hawbeit, Diana wasn't too hungry.

She took a moment to breath in and out, she was just too infuriated by everything.

Draco Malfoy didn't attend his afternoon classes, which made her really set on edge and it ruined her whole day.

Plus her irksome conversation with Wayne Hopkins just added fuel to her fire, she was really vexed about everything.

She was hoping to finally spend some time with Draco but after Charms, the moment Professor Flitwick dismissed the class ― he was the first one to stand up and shouldered his book bag then he just slip away without a word, she hadn't seen him after that.

That sneaky little bastard.

“That's okay Diana, and besides Hopkins doesn't have a brain so we shouldn't really be triggered by someone so daft, we don't stoop down that level”

Behind that innocent smile, Luna can sometimes be really sharp and guileful. Diana let out a chuckle by her response but soon enough agreed as she nod her head at her.

“You're right, he's not worth my anger” She said, then took another bite out of her sausage, Luna pulled away her hand and started eating the slice of pumpkin pie in her silver plate.

They continue eating in silenceness while the students surrounding them are joyous and gossiping however - a loud greeting came from behind them.

“How we doing today girls?” Clarette sauntered over them and force herself to sit in between Diana and Luna in the lengthy chair, wrapping her arms around their necks.

Diana groaned “Clarette we have a lot of space to sit and you decided to occupy the space in between me and Luna?”

Clarette finally removed her arm around their necks and started filling her plate with food as Luna and Diana lightly cough.

“Theo just asked me to a date in the upcoming Hogsmeade Trip” Clarette mentioned and beamed widely.

“Lucky you” Diana lazily said, picking up her spoon and stabbing it down to another meaty sausage.

Clarette whip her head to Diana's direction “Malfoy didn't ask you?”

“What else? That git isn't even attending his classes anymore” Frustrated she condemned.

“Maybe you should talk to him, he looks a bit lonely in his seat in the Slytherin row” Luna interrupted, all three of their heads turned around to the row behind them.

And Luna was right, Draco attended dinner, his elbow is pressed against the desk, holding his chin up however he wasn't touching any food. In fact, he looks really lonely and tired. He was just sitting in complete silence while his friends are throwing banters with one another.

While staring at him Diana spoke “Do you guys happen to know any mending charms or spells other than Reparo?”

Their heads snap at her with puzzlement “For what?” Luna queried.

Diana bit her lip, Draco seemed really interested in the mending charm lesson earlier. He mentioned something about a wood, and Diana knew it was just a slip out of the mouth. She knew for a fact he wasn't suppose to tell her that by the way he reacted earlier.

“Just for educational purposes” she answered.

Clarette furrowed her eyebrows then snap her fingers “Why don't you check the library? Pretty sure there's tons of books about mending things”

Diana's face lit up by the idea, why haven't she thought of that? She continued eating and occasionally glance at Draco.

She wanted to know what he's hiding, on why he looks so tired and the sudden change of his attitude towards her. Clarette and Luna kept on chattering about how their day went and all the stressful lessons being taught; Diana on the other hand, she was thinking more about the person she cared for rather than her grades.

She wonders how she can keep up with her studies, prefect duties plus she always does Draco's homework willingly for the sake of him, and now she had to look for a spell that could mend woods.

Was this all worth it?

She took another glance at him, his hair was shorter, thought neater. His nose was perfect and his silver grey eyes was dancing with emptiness, it didn't look cold nor scornful ― it was just plain empty.

She sigh, dropped her fork down the silver plate and stood up from the chair before striding towards the slytherin row. She ignored Clarette and Luna's yellings of her name and went in front of Draco.

His friends gladly ignored as they started to toss beans in the air. Draco looked up to her and gave her a lazy grin, a tired one.

“What are your plans for the Hogsmeade Trip?” she asked rather sternly with arms crossed over her chest.

Draco shrugged his shoulders then run his veiny long hand through his soft hair “Are you expecting me to ask you out on a date?”

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Diana pressed her lips in a thin line, running her tounge over the inside wall of her cheek before answering cooly “Of course not, I was just asking. Is there something wrong with that?”

Draco looked away, averting his gaze from her and redirecting it to his untouched food. “I'm going to Hogsmeade with a few friends, I can't take you out”

Diana felt her heart slightly shatter however she remained calm and put up a façade that she's totally unbothered by it. Her eyebrows rose and she wished she had just agreed to go to the Three Broomsticks Inn with Wayne Hopkins

“Have fun then” she bitterly replied before turning to her heels and went back to her respective seat, cursing herself under her breath.

It's alright, really. He just wants to spend time with his mates that's all.

“What happened over there?” Luna asked with an angelic voice.

Diana forced a smile and looked at her “Nothing. Hey Luna, you fancy going to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow?”

“You can tag along with me and Theo” Clarette interrupted.

“No thanks, I don't want to be a thirdwheel Amadora” Diana jeered.

“Sure, we can go to the Three Broomsticks Inn” Luna beamed.

“Brilliant” Diana replied.

――

Diana found herself roaming around the library, it wasn't exactly bedtime yet and so she took the opportunity to spend time in finding books that could help her ― help him in fact, with mending a wood.

Though the information she got was very limited, she hoped the answers she'll get can be useful.

She's holding a small fire lamp with one hand while she eyes the titles of the books written at the edges of it, she run her fingertips along the closed binders of the old books that are placed on the shelves.

She had already gathered around three books that were about charms and fixing particular objects that she placed inside her bag on top of the desk behind her.

Collecting these books are strictly against the law especially if you don't have permission to Madam Pince, however Diana could really care less. It wasn't as if it's her first time stealing books from the library.

She's going to return it anyways after she's done using it.

She had been meandering around the library for atleast about half an hour, she was tired and wanted nothing but to sleep ― however, if she truly wanted to help Draco out of his misery then she shall do everything, even if he might tell her to get her nose out of his matter.

She just wants to be able to cuddle Draco again and spend time with him everyday, but she can't if he has a problem that he can't even tell her.

She happen to pass by a book with an odd style of binding, she tiptoed in her toes and grabbed it from the upper part of the shelf, she immediately turn around and slid it inside of her bag that was place on the desk behind her.

It had gold pages, how peculiar.

Four books, a total of four books. That should be enough.

She immediately closed the fire lamp before setting it underneath the desk so no one would find it, then she hoisted the book bag around her shoulder.

She prawl and creek from shelf to shelf to see if Madam Pince was around ― luckily for Diana, she heard the thin irritable and agressive librarian scattering some things down the far, deepest part of the library.

She's probably at the Restricted Section and so Diana took this chance and scamper away, heat rushing to her body despite the October wind gushing through her as she finally left the doors of the library.

She sigh in relief, the moment she escaped. She surpass a wall clock and immediately read it ― shit it was bed time already. Meaning Filch was guarding the hallways.

Draco Malfoy this is your fault if I got caught, she muttered under her breath then started sprinting.

But just as she took a turn to a corridor she bumped into a hard wall ― or so she thought.

She stumbled back and saw Wayne Hopkins..

She felt her heart leaped in relief, she thought it was a Professor or the caretaker.

“Diana? What are you doing around the school grounds late at night?” He asked then his eyes found the heavy book bag around her shoulder “What's that?” he pointed.

Diana was a bit taken a back by the question but her eyes darken as she remembered his remark about Luna. Her lips shut tight and she exhaled.

She rose an eyebrow at him and placed her hands on her hips to look as commanding and authoritive she can be “I happen to be a Prefect, Hopkins. Meaning I should be the one to ask you what you're doing around the corridors at such time”

Her tone reminds her of Percy Weasley and the thought of him made her grimace.

Before he could even answer, Diana raised her hand to shut him up. “Nevermind go back to your dorms, I'll be taking 5 points from hufflepuff”

She wasn't the type of Prefect to take points off from students however she was just too mad about Wayne Hopkins, no one disrespects her baby Luna like that.

“Oh come on!” Wayne complained. “That was unnecessary!”

“Two more points from Hufflepuff for being whiny” Then she strode pass him, ignoring his protests and complains.

She hurriedly ambled away, afraid that a professor might see her.

When Diana finally got inside of the Ravenclaw Common room, after solving the riddle the eagle knocker asked ― her heart was finally at ease.

I think I'll be doing this more often.

A/N: I am sorry if this chapter is a bit boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 204 22
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...
227K 5.8K 34
Breathing out, Hermione took his hand and said, "Valet in lucem." Draco wrinkled his nose, looking up at her confused. "Was that an insult?" Hermione...
73.1K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
548K 15.7K 40
COMPLETED!!! :)) Hope you enjoy reading my story xx! This hasn't been completely edited, so I apologise for any mistakes. "Out of the way, Granger."...