love-hate relationship - dw

Από luvencb

a dallas winston love or hate story? who knows? read to find out;) THANKS FOR 1K READS!! started (12/31/20) e... Περισσότερα

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
oops

chapter nineteen

102 6 0
Από luvencb

we were in the car and the boys were arguing as i looked outside. i started to see some smoke coming from somewhere so i sat up so i could maybe get a better look at where i was coming from. we drove closer to the church and it was fucking on fire, fuck. "what's going on?" dally asked. "i wonder how that started." i said as we pulled in closer, there were kids everywhere. once we had pulled in pony jumped out of the car, "what the fuck are you doing?" i yelled out to pony as he ran closer to the building. "don't go in there, you'll get hurt." i yelled as i stood up. johnny then ran out of the car, dally had tried to grab him but it was no use. "you're gonna get him?" dally asked johnny.

dally and i had both ran towards the burning church. we were trying to get johnny and ponyboy out of their. i found them and yelled for them, "take the kids." pony yelled to us and handed me a kid. i grabbed the kid and got it out of the building. pony had caught on fire and dally was helping him when i heard johnny yelling from inside, fuck this can't be happening. "i'm coming johnny." dally yelled and went inside the burning building.

i ran over to pony who lie on the floor, he was unconscious. i got onto the floor and grabbed his face, my hands were shaking. i kept looking back at the building, please hurry up and get out of their, i thought, i was having a panic attack. i sat next to pony on the floor, my hands were still shaking as i held ponyboy, i really wanted to cry right now.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.8K 80 17
✧˖*°࿐ ━━━━━ ❝𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆...
11K 112 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
62.8K 881 22
completed jun 29 23 in the heat of the summer, two hearts become one ---- {the outsiders} {dallas winston} {some graphic content} copyright 2020 seir...
27.4K 332 37
This story will be in Third Person POV and Steve and Soda's POV only. There's also MPREG in this story. Warnings: smut, cussing, rape, self harm, dea...