As You Wish (Obi-Wan x Reader)

By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

(Y/n) Galad is an Elvish Jedi from the planet Rivendell. Her master Plo Koon assigned her to be Queen Amidala... More

As You Wish
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
As You Wish
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
As You Wish
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
As You Wish
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 2

9.9K 263 202
By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

The Trade Federation battleships began landing on the planet soon after the transmissions were over. They barreled through the forests, letting out their battle droids, who then began attacking the city. When (Y/n) saw them approaching the castle, she ran to find the Queen, who had snuck off from her side. The Queen was now in a black dress with feathers on the top and golden half circles over her ears. Battle droids began to attack them, and (Y/n) released her green lightsaber to protect the queen behind her. But there were too many. She couldn't block all of the blasters being fired.

"Freeze, Jedi! Put down your weapon!" one of the droids commanded, blaster pointed right at her chest. Lifting her hands in a surrender position, the elf, put her lightsaber on the ground, and a droid picked it up. The queen, her guards , her handmaidens, and the Jedi were then escorted to meet Viceroy Gunray.

"How will you explain this invasion to the Senate?" Governor Bibble snapped as the group walked down the stairs in the palace.

"The Queen and I will sign a treaty that will legitimize our occupation here. I have assurances it will be ratified by the Senate" Viceroy Gunray informed them.

"I will not cooperate" the Queen told him.

"Now, now, Your Highness. In time, the suffering of your people will persuade you to see our point of view."

(Y/n) tried to escape her bonds at this, but they were too strong, and were created to counter Jedi strength. A commanding battle droid came up to the Viceroy.

"Commander" the Neimoidian said.

"Yes, sir."

"Process them"

"Captain," the droid said to the one guiding them, "take them to Camp 4"

"Roger, roger."

The group was led out by four battle droids, down the stairs of the castle, and into the city of Theed. They came beside bridged walkways, and (Y/n)'s pointed ears picked up something. Noises from above. Quiet, light. But there was also a... clumsy one. She heard... three people above them. It was difficult with the steps of the droids.

Ahead of them, (Y/n)'s elf eyes saw three figures trying to hide themselves behind the stone railing. It worked for the droids, but not her. Realizing who they were, she smirked.

Two of the figures, Jedi, jumped and landed in front of the group, igniting their lightsabers. The third tripped when he jumped, and grabbed hold of the stone rail again. He fell soon after.

The younger Jedi split kicked the two battle droids in front, then they both began to destroy the battle droids holding the queen.

"Here, let me help you with that."

(Y/n) heard the voice next to her, and looked to see the younger one. He had short, spiked hair, and a padawan braid, immediately letting her know that he was a padawan too. He cut her bonds with his blue lightsaber, and his blue eyes met her (e/c) ones.

"Thank you" she said, and ran to the disarmed battle droid that had her lightsaber.

"We should leave the streets, Your Highness" the older Jedi said, and Captain Panaka told the guards to grab the droids weapons.

"Whoa! Yousa guys bombad!" the funny creature said as they ran behind a building. (Y/n) laughed a bit at how he talked, and ran to join the Queen at her side. The older Jedi turned to look at the Queen an the governor

"We're ambassadors for the supreme Chancellor."

"Your negotiations seemed to have failed, Ambassador" Bibble stated.

"The negotiations never took place" the Jedi said. Bibble's face turned to one of realization as the Jedi continued. "It's urgent that we make contact with the Republic."

"They've knocked out all the communications." (Y/n) informed him. The Jedi nodded his head, yet eyed her for a second before turning his head to Captain Panaka.

"Do you have transports?"

"In the main hangar. This way" Panaka said, and the Jedi started in that direction.

Soon, they reached the door to the hangar and saw the silver Nubian, but it was surrounded by battle droids.

"There are too many of them" Captain Panaka concluded.

"That won't be a problem." the older Jedi said, and turned to the queen. "Your Highness, under the circumstances, I suggest you come to Coruscant with us."

"Thank you, Ambassador, but my place is with my people" she replied, too stubborn to leave the planet.

"They will kill you if you stay."

"They wouldn't dare" Bibble claimed.

"Master, they need her to sign a treaty to make this invasion legal" (Y/n) told the older Jedi.

"They can't afford to kill her" Panaka added.

"There is something else behind all this, Your Highness. There's no logic in the Federation's move here. My feelings tell me they will destroy you."

"Our only hope is for the Senate to side with us. Senator Palpatine will need your help" the governor tried to persuade the queen.

"Either choice presents great danger... to us all" the Queen said, looking to one of her handmaidens.

"We are brave, Your Highness" the handmaiden said.

"If you are to leave, Your Highness, it must be now" the master Jedi said.

"Your Highness, I recommend leaving, for your safety, and for the help of the Senate" (Y/n) told the Queen.

"Then I will plead our case to the Senate" she decided. "Be careful, Governor." With that, the Jedi, Queen, guards, and handmaidens walked into the hangar.

"We'll need to free those pilots" Captain Panaka said, pointing to the battle droid-surrounded group of pilots.

"I've got this" (Y/n) said, walking towards the captured pilots.

"I'll join you" the other padawan said. (Y/n) looked at him as he followed her, lightly annoyed, but didn't stop him anyway.

"What are you doing?" the padawan whispered when she slowed down a bit.

"Shh. I'm listening" (Y/n) answered. He looked at her confused, then saw the pointed end of her ears behind her hair. She could hear the conversation between his master Jedi and the droids guarding the ship they needed. The padawan realized she was from the race of elves from the planet Rivendell.

"Halt!"

"I'm ambassador to the Supreme Chancellor. I'm taking these people to Coruscant"

"Where are you taking them?"

"To Coruscant" the master repeated.

"Coruscant? Uh, that doesn't compute. Uh, wait. You're under arrest!"

The master Jedi ignited his lightsaber to slice the droid in half, the others soon following. His padawan again kicked two of the droids at the same time, his blue lightsaber out. (Y/n) ignited her green one, and the two padawans destroyed the droids surrounding the pilots, freeing them.

"Go!" they shouted, and the pilots ran off to their ships. Suddenly, (Y/n) remembered hers, and her droid.

"R3! Oh my gosh you tricky little droid!" she gasped when that very droid bumped into her legs, again. The Jedi defeated any battle droids nearby as the civilians, and droid, got onto the silver Nubian. Once all the battle droids in sight were gone, they boarded the ship, and took off. But their problems weren't over yet.

The Jedi joined the captain of the ship in the cockpit. (Y/n) felt the presence of the padawan enter next to her.

"There's the blockade" the captain pointed.

They started getting blasted at as soon as they were in range. Explosions lit up around them as the captain flew. The ship rocked and an alarm blared as the systems shined red.

"The shield generator's been hit!" the captain claimed.

Now they were in trouble. Without that shield generator, they could easily get blown from space. Luckily, the astro-droids on the ship went to work to fix it, but soon they were getting blown off.

"We're losing droids, fast" the padawan said.

"If we can't get the shield generator fixed, we'll be sitting ducks" Panaka said.

Soon, they were down to only one droid.

"The shields are gone" the captain stressed, but not a minute later, the readings showed the shields were back up. "The power's back! That little droid did it! He bypassed the main power drive"

(Y/n) sighed in relief and said "Well, that little guy's quite the hero"

"Deflector shields up at maximum"

The captain flew the ship around the control center for the droids, and soon they were out of harms way. But there was another problem, as usual.

"There's not enough power to get us to Coruscant. The hyperdrive is leaking"

"We'll have to land somewhere to refuel and repair the ship" the Jedi master said.

"Here, Master. Tatooine." the padawan said.

"It's small, out of the way, poor. The Trade Federation have no presence there" (Y/n) finished.

"How can you be sure?" Panaka asked.

"It's controlled by the Hutts" the master Jedi informed.

"You can't take Her Royal Highness there! The Hutts are gangsters! If they discover her-"

"It'd be no different than if we landed on a system controlled by the Federation, except the Hutts aren't looking for her, which gives us the advantage"

(Y/n) agreed with the Jedi master, although he seemed very keen on taking risks. She walked out of the room to find the queen, when the sound of footsteps and a voice stopped her.

"Wait!" the padawan said behind her. She turned around to face him and he spoke. "I haven't gotten the chance to fully introduce myself. My name is Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan Kenobi."

(Y/n) smiled a bit and stuck out her hand to shake, which he took. "I'm (Y/n) Galad. It's nice to meet you, Obi-Wan"

"Nice to meet you too, (Y/n)"

"Obi-Wan!" his master called. It seemed they all had the same idea to search for the queen. The master stopped when he saw (Y/n). He smiled and said "My name is Qui-Gon Jinn. I heard you were the padawan of Master Koon they sent to protect the Queen."

"Yes, Master Jinn, I was just on my way"

"We'll join you. We must speak to the Queen about our landing on Tatooine" Qui-Gon said. (Y/n) nodded, and the three made their way to where the Queen was waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 505 11
The evil Trade Federation, led by Nute Gunray is planning to take over the peaceful world of Naboo. Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn, (Y/n) (L/n), and Obi-W...
209K 7.3K 122
Accismus (noun) A form of irony in which someone feigns indifference to something he or she desires// --- #1 in anakinskywalker 30.05.2023 #1 in empi...
31.2K 776 12
[book two] sequel to anchor the event's of Order 66 shook the entire galaxy and everyone faced the wrath of the Empire and the Sith Lord who goes by...
4.5K 415 17
(Anakin X Reader) When the Queen of a kingdom under threat runs out of options, she is forced to commit to a betrothal to a man she can't stand. (Y...