YOONMIN SOFTIES - ONE SHOTS

By minimini0729

Yoonmin UwU Oneshots that will make your heart soft... UwU More

INTRO
I'M COLD
BLUEBERRY EYES
HEAD BOY MIN
MY HYUNG
THE LOVE WAR
CHRISTMAS LOVE
PUDDING BOY
PROPERTIES OF EQUALITY
18
TANGERINE LOVER
BOY WITH LUV
VALENTINES DAY
DANCE WITH ME
YOONMIN: THE EPITOME OF LOVE
KIND MAN
TEACH ME HOW TO LOVE YOU
PET CARE
MUNCHKIN CAT
LUCKY ME
BAD LOVE
SCRABBLE
SURPRISE
LOVEY - DOVEY
RUMOURS
YOONMIN SOFTIES II IS OUT

NEW YEAR MISSION

445 30 39
By minimini0729

HA! I badly wanted to give a new year update...

Here we gooooo!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

*********************************************************

Jimin hurried through the corridor. He only had ten more minutes left. He wanted to be the first one to wish Yoongi happy New Year. It was his secret New Year mission given in the latest run episode as a punishment.

But let's be honest here. Jimin was intending to be the first one to greet Yoongi a happy new year. Even before Yoongi's own family. Yeah, Jimin was that selfish. On the other hand, he wanted to be the first one, greeted by Yoongi, which means Yoongi's first.

It seemed so easy until he understood the staff purposely hardened the task.

He stormed to Yoongi's bedroom and groaned in frustration when he saw that Yoongi wasn't there. Instead of Yoongi there was a note left on Yoongi's drawer.

Nice try! Your clue: The elder's favourite...

Jimin cursed under his breath. He had only ten minutes left. Why did the staff leave some notes in Yoongi's room? Did Yoongi know about this?

"Oh! What is the elder's favourite?"

Yoongi's favourite is his damn bedroom and Jimin was sure. He couldn't think about any other places. Is it the genius lab? But they told me that this mission is inside their building. Even though it wasn't fair because nobody knows Yoongi's passcodes.

Nine minutes...

"Oh this is unfair"

Jimin stressfully thought. What is this damn elder's favourite? The elder's favourite, the elder's favourite...

"Oh wait! What if 'The elder' means Kim Seok Jin? He is the elder and most elder-ish person among them. And his favourite place is well, it's kitchen.

Jimin ran to their kitchen with the note wishing he guessed right. When he entered, he sighed seeing another note on the kitchen counter.

Well done! Next clue: What does he do when he accidentally breaks something?

Oh!

It looks like everybody knows about his secret mission. Of course, this is a secret. With that 'break' word the first one that came to his mind was their leader, Kim Namjoon, the one who always breaks things accidently.

Seven minutes left...

And what does he do when he breaks something? How does Jimin know? Only Kim Namjoon knows. Jimin again stormed out towards Namjoon's room.

The door was closed at the moment and there was another sticky note on the door.

Tired already? Don't worry, what does the soulmate loves to do when he's free?

Soulmate? Kim Taehyung. What does Taehyung prefer to do when he's free? Oh gosh! He loves many things. Taking photographs, watching a movie or hanging around etc. Jimin couldn't understand how the hell it was supposed to help with his mission.

Six minutes...

Jimin became nervous as he couldn't think of anything. He wandered along the corridor to Taehyung's room.

"Oh right!"

Jimin jumped back. Taehyung loves photography, movies and yes, hanging around with Jungkook the most. What if anybody tells you to choose what is your favourite among them it will definitely be hanging around with your loved ones. So Jimin ran towards Jungkook's room.

The door was closed and as before, there was a sticky note on Jungoo's door. Jimin grabbed the paper out, his hands sweating already.

Oh clever! This is getting easier...Where the bunny boy kid spends most of his time?

Jimin hopped uneasily but felt easier because the question seemed easier. Without any doubts, he knew that Jungkook is the mentioned bunny kid in the note. Jimin began to think where he could see Jungkook the most. In his room? Practice room? Gym? Kitchen? Oh crap! Jungkook is someone who always seems to be everywhere.

Five minutes...

Jimin was very nearly crying. Only five minutes left before New Year and he could find Yoongi. He wasn't alone there as many staff members walked past him but nobody paid attention to him. And asking for help was prohibited as this was a punishment for losing a game.

Jimin tightened his black hoodie's stripe. He couldn't check out everywhere and it would be such a waste of time. Actually, where on the earth bunny boy Jungkook...

Wait there...

Why did this mark as bunny boy kid instead of golden maknae or something? That's suspicious.

"Oh what's with bunny boy? What the...right!"

Maybe the bunny is referred to as Cooky. Jungkook's official BT21 character. But what's with Cooky? Cooky is someone who is muscular and fighting for...

Yeah muscular bunny...

Jimin stormed towards the BigHit gym, almost slipping on the polished floor. He was on the 2nd story of the building and the gym was on the 3rd floor. He climbed up the stairs, then he flew and ran towards the gym.

Three minutes left...

"Oh no!"

On the gym's sliding door, there was a note too. Jimin counted how many members left. First one is related to Jin, second with Joon, third with Tae and fourth with Jungkook. Yoongi was the one to find and Hobi was left. Jimin grabbed the note quickly intending to face his final riddle.

Well done! You came all the way: Where can you find the Sunshine's clear beauty?

Sunshine is Hobi. The hell! Hobi is always beautiful from every angle. Where could he find the clear beauty of J -Hope. In the dance studio? But the studio is in the story under him that he just passed moments before. Jimin dragged his own hair in utter stress. Why were they making this damn hard for him all alone? He cursed himself for being a bad player. However, he needed Yoongi's first and Yoongi to be his first. He needed that badly.

Two minutes left...

"Oh no! don't"

Jimin sniffed and his vision blurred with tears. No! He could be strong. He could find Yoongi and be his first. He wanted to be the first of his secret admirers.

I had to get Min Yoongi...

I will get him...

Nobody can stop me...

Jimin wiped away his tears and pressured his brain to think more. Where can the sunshine clearly shine beautiful? On the rooftop! Jimin bluntly thought and chuckled at his own stupid thought. This should be about Hobi...

Hobi...

Hobi used to watch sunrise on the rooftop!

"No way!" Jimin knelt down and cursed, feeling exhausted already. Did this mean that he has to climb up the goddamn three more stories to get Yoongi hyung? He got up and searched the lift insanely.

He cursed again groaning in frustration when there was a note saying the last thing he wanted to know.

Hey! No shortcuts sweetheart...

One minute left...

Just he should fucking use the staircase then? Was it that hard to reach your loved ones? Jimin started crying letting out his frustration and started running upstairs crying. But nobody didn't give a damn attention to the crying idol and passed him letting him handle on his own.

Jimin buckled his right leg on the staircase. He screamed loud including his pain, emotional frustration, disappointment, stress and pressure all at once. He didn't know how many seconds that he wasted on the staircase. He didn't want to know.

"It's... only... one more..."

Jimin climbed up however was lucky to climb up the final staircase. But he still has to reach the slab and then the rooftop. He panted his legs aching and sweating like crazy. He felt dizzy and it was only Yoongi's name inside his mind repeating over and over again.

Jimin wormed towards the slab, doubting he would make it to the rooftop. He slid the transparent glass door to the slab crying and thinking such a failure he is when he sees it was 12 p.m.

"Jimin – ah?" Jimin flinched when he heard a smooth voice beside him. He turned to see there was him standing from the armchair there to see Jimin.

"Hyung!" Jimin collapsed between Yoongi's arms crying. Yoongi patted his back embracing Jimin while the younger crying wetted his chest. It didn't matter that he was being so cold there before but after Jimin arrived he felt Jimin's heat and warmth comforting him.

"Happy New Year hyung. Thought I've failed you..."

"You've never Jimin... I knew that you would make it on time... even if you couldn't I don't mind as I just want to see you Jimin. Just to see you coming for me..."

"Am I the first one hyung? Was it me the first one to wish you?" Jimin asked hopefully.

"Yeah you are Jimin... you made it!"

Jimin lifted his head to look at Yoongi with his swollen eyes.

"So who's your first hyung?" He hopefully asked.

Yoongi smiled.

"Happy New Year Jimin-ah..."

It was Jimin's turn to smile.

"Happy New Year everyone!"

"Congratulations Jimin!"

"Yoongi, it's unfair to hug only Jimin!"

"He was faking his swag!"

"Sorry for interrupting!"

"But we are a family!"

"We are here to have a hug not to argue stupid!"

Others entered there as well shouting cowardly and Yoongi claiming that he has swag. They hugged each other. Yeah they are Jimin's family. The best ones that Jimin had in his life. He realized that it might be hard to reach your loved ones but after you reach them through all the difficulties, you will gain that damn happiness you deserve. 

************************************************************

This is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwT

Thank you for reading...

Love from minimini0729 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 330 8
A collection of jikook oneshots. Some will be longer than others. Mostly fluff. Enjoy!
31.3K 695 42
Just your dose of Yoonmin chapters so you feel satisfied with your ship. There will be fluff and angst but I'm not that good at writing fluff. Now in...
13.8K 498 10
★彡
2.4K 182 158
This is a book filled with all kinds of different BTS one shots. There are one shots about the members, or some ships that I like (mainly Namjin thou...