saturnine ♡

By 8tarlost

♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preser... More

🍑
1 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
2 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
3 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Can you tell me about you?
4 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Can you tell me about you?
5▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
6 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
7▪︎▪︎▪︎ I don't want to just wait and see
8 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I don't wanna just wait and see.
9 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Just tell me about you
10 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Just tell me about you
11 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
12 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
13 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Without Fear.
14▪︎▪︎▪︎Without fear
15 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I approach you and ask you
16▪︎▪︎▪︎I approach you and ask you.
17 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
18▪︎▪︎▪︎In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
♧▪︎ 19 ▪︎♤
20 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ A loud engine is ringing
21▪︎▪︎▪︎all the walls are painted black
22▪︎▪︎▪︎All the walls are painted black
23 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
♧◇ 42 ◇♤
25 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
26 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
27▪︎▪︎▪︎ I know, too many questions. Excuse me.
28 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I know too many questions. Excuse me.
29 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I will cross the line, just a little
30 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I will cross the line, just a little
31 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ as I finally
32 ▪︎▪︎▪︎as I finally
《 e p i l o g u e 》

24▪︎▪︎▪︎I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt

935 44 7
By 8tarlost

FORE•

🍑

"I'll be on stage soon." Han Jisung muttered.

"I know." Minho strained, panting.

He can hear him smirk, His nose is tickling his nape, his whispers, the kisses being planted has this burning sensation in his skin. He trembled at the flow of excitement.

Minho pushed Jisung, kissing Jisung cheeks and up this to the tip of his ears, cradling him from behind, fingers in.

Jisung felt Minho rubbing his cock behind him, Minho continues to touch him aggressively while being pinned down heavily preventing him to move. The older kisses and bites his shoulder and he could feel the heavy breathings of the other behind him, suckling his flesh.

Jisung gasped as Minho licked his hands and rubbed his dick and went straight to fuck him against wall. Jisung hissed at the sensation.

"Ahhh-''

"Does it hurt?'' Minho asked lightly biting Jisung's ears. Jisung tilted his head sideway and bit his lips. Minho smiled.

"You like it, baby?" Minho's hot breath made Jisung vibrate at all the roughness he wanted from Minho.

"Hmmmm...'s goo..d." Jisung hummed his small giggles under his breath as Minho started moving welling up Jisung's insides.

"I'm asking. Puff."

Minho had gone in deeper.

"Yes...I... like it very much." Jisung moaned quietly in between at the motions Minho created as he answered.

"Aaahhhh.'' Jisung grunted as Minho screwed him from behind.

"Shh...too loud. Puff.''

"Ah!...Min.."

"Ahhh!"

"Nnnngghh...'' Jisung mewled and stiffled his noises, cupping his mouth as Minho's thrusts in repeatedly.

"You're so obedient. Tell me what you want.''

"Bunny... more. please... mmmhh.'' Jisung whispered as he sucked on Minho's fingers that is now inserted in his mouth. The very same hands then traveled down this neck and this chest and nipples.

"Hmmm...'' Minho bites and kisses Jisung from shoulder to neck as he rams in. Jisung gasped at the mixed sensation of pain and tickles of Minho's kisses.

"Hmm...what do you want?''

"I want you.'' Jisung said under his breaths.

"I can't hear you."

"Fuck me up, bunny." Jisung bit his lips at the repeated motions.

Minho felt satisfied, they both groaned at the series of violent movements that felt so ecstatic, as they ascended on it's heightened peak. Jisung got louder as Minho pounded on him, and the older holding his hands to his mouth, suppressing the boy's voice, as he  took it all in at the release. Jisung clutches on the walls as he tilts his head upward and rests on Minho's shoulder, who kisses his cheeks.

"Hmmmm..."

Jisung is panting and licked his lips as he grinded at the last second as Minho reached and pulled him for his mouth and kissed him. Minho pulled out and hurried back at same time, reaching for wipes and towel from his bag as he cleans Jisung up, wiping his wet skin, while kissing the boy and making out.

"Get me my teeny plug."

"You're gonna keep it in"

"Hm."

"You're drivinge insane." Minho huff as he assisted Jisung to the plug.

"You're so hungry." Jisung whispered, smiling as they parted. Minho helped Jisung with his pants and hurried to fix themselves up

"I can't believe you decided to call me out here, just to fuck. you even brought the lube for fuck sakes."

Minho just gave him a noot and Jisung frowned upon the sight. "Can't believe you have a plug and is actually prepared for me, Puff."

"Given your libido, I did expect that i'll be reaped, Mortician."

"You did not just use my alias for that "

"I did."

They both got startled and giggled as the echo from the stage director in the backstage rang even to the darkest corner alley they're in, rallying up the presenters.

It's the performance day, Minho is in full blown costume, leather and belts. While Jisung is wearing simple white loose button-up sleeves and loose white pants of the same silk fabric as the top.

"Gotta go." Jisung said hurriedly and scrambled as he fixed how he looks. He's 'bout to run away and go to their respective tables and preparing areas but Minho reached for him.

"Wait." Minho stooped and snuggled slowly on Jisung cheeks, brushing his nose first, before planting a kiss there and ran away before he could react. "Don't let it drip, you're wearing satin."

Jisung was left dumbfounded, touching his hot cheeks that Minho kissed before leaving, smiling like an imbecile.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Oh my god! Jisung. You just had sex." Hyunjin suddenly gasped and fans his hands.

"What? Excuse me?!" Jisung's voice spiked in guilt.

"You look- " Hyunjin paused and looked judgingly at Jisung from head to toe and back.

"You ain't fooling me, You had this weird aura you always have right after being fucked." Hyunjin fake gagged.

Jisung's mouth gaped open as Hyunjin kept on making stank face as he pulled out a cosmetic bag on the desk. Jisung just glared on him both in amazement and worry. Hwang Hyunjin everybody.

"Huh? what the flying fuck are you talking about?"

"You both keep stealing glances on one another, God, it's obvious." Hyunjin sneered as he powdered up.

"I'll throw up." Hyunjin made faces.

"That's disgusting, we aren't like that, not even one bit, ew." Hyunjin just pulled out at an alcohol spray out of nowhere and sprayed Jisung an unhealthy amount as if its a bug spray all over his face, hands, showering Jisung up with the chemical.

Jisung coughed and squirmed as he tasted the spray in his mouth.

"Aren't like what? Mr. Hwang??!" Jisung furrowed his brows at Hyunjin.

"Your hypocrisy will reach the roof, Hyunjin. You liked flirting with me." Jisung pointing upwards the auditorium's ceiling.

"You railed me in the bathroom on the student night-"

Hyunjin threw the bottle of alcohol to Jisung, whos laughing and stop reminding him of a bad memory.

Hyunjin bursts out laughing and clapping. Yes, He did liked flirting around Jisung, He can only laugh at how they were back then it's making him cringe now that he pondered about it.

"Oh my god, you did have sex." Hyunjin snorted.

Jisung just raised his hands in annoyance and started slapping Hyunjin's thighs.

"Shut up."

"Don't touch me with that hands! Don't spread that man's-"

Jisung smiled ominously then fully smeared his hands, front and back on Hyunjin's black loose silk pants as they got ready in front of the vanity.

Their costume are of same fashion the only difference is the color and fabric. Of course, Jisung took care of their wardrobe.

Hyunjin gasped, horrified as Jisung laughed.

"Bitc-"

"It's fine, I didn't use my hands." Jisung winked and stuck his tongue out, then raised his hands up cupping Hyunjin's face, squishing him as Hyunjin recoiled so hard and made the ugliest face Jisung has ever seen with him after all this years. Jisung laughed so hard, satisfied with the revenge.

"I will fucking throw you harder later, you'll see." Hyunjin seemed like he's holding himself from throwing hands with Jisung.

"Ohohohoh, Contemporary is about being grounded, It's all about the floor, Hyunjin. Not about making people fly or throwing people to make them fly. You'll defeat our purpose." Jisung explaining the obvious and is lowkey scared that Hyunjin might really throw him at their acro-dance section.

"Bitch, you'll hit the ground still." Hyunjin snarled.

Jisung smacked Hyunjin on the back of his shoulders and they both laughed, joking and playing around. Until, the presentation and deliberation started calling each pair and the after this the midterm weeks would be done.

"Did you guys went raw?"

"..." Jisung squirms on his seat.

"You smell like cum- for fucks sake Jisung, don't tell me you're wearing a butt plug?" Hyunjin was frustrated at this point. Unbelievable. He knew Jisung from the core. He had the audacity to say it as a whisper and Jisung just froze.

"God, you did! GET IT OUT AND CLEAN UP, YOU'RE NOT DOING ACROBATIC WITH THAT ON YOUR AS-" Hyunjin just lost all his sanity and blabbered, dragging Jisung to the washroom, "I'd even get it out, If I have to, you are a fucking hazard."

"Fine! Fine! Just shut- Hyunjin- unhand me." Jisung whined but lets himself be dragged and waved to their attendants "I'll be back shortly."

They came back and watched. Jisung isn't embarrassed of himself with Hyunjin anymore. They're way past that point, They knew their dirtiest secrets to the point that they don't even have to pretend at all. The expertise of being someone's closest friend never goes away much as a first love. Jisung was glad Minho understands that and still likes him as he is. Jisung sat by Minho, who whined about Hyunjin. Minho just snickers and asks him "Do you want me to give him a slap wrist?"

"No...I was greedy, i thought I get to keep and warm your cum."

"You're so nasty, love. But Hyunjin was right. You're gonna hurt yourself with that"

"I know, I could but, yeah precautions. A bit too masochistic, I guess."

"You're just gonna let me dance with it on?"

"Well..."

"Of course not. But I would taken it out last minute and watch how fast you can get it together under pressure."

"You psycho."

Minho laughs at him and tighten the hold of their hands below.

Each performance made it's mark. Their whole class who's been supportive with each other, preparing and all focused as if it's a competition.

Some pieces are comedic and some are as hard-hitting as Minho's duo, The genre suited the two. It seemed like a battle unlike Felix performance where it seemed like it's big burst of energy along with the song choice.

The audience seemed a lot more than the vocal exam. It is packed, even the setup is a lot informal, more like a festival and much louder and exciting. It the infamous dance class. Class A examinations.

It loomed over Hyunjin. A part of him is sad, yet a part of him happy. After this, will they be able interact casually again? In truth, Jisung being with Lino, just worries him, it isn't hurting him at all.

It's the bit of being once his lover and bestfriend that he feels somewhat accountable of Jisung's well-being. When in fact he's the one who violated it in the first place. Although he already apologized, He's still sorry he couldn't keep his promises. All of it.

Indeed, It might not be his place.

"We're not friends."

"I don't want anything to do with you."

"Take care of Seungmin."

That's right. He has no place. Hyunjin looked down and wriggled his arms and hands to shake it off.  Thoughts rained on his head.

He doesn't know as to why he's getting emotional as they're about to go up. The stage director calls for them and a staff assisted them. He should focus.

"Are you crying?" Jisung tried to get a look on Hyunjin's face with curiosity.

"What is this? Are you touched going up the stage or nervous?" Jisung smirked lightheartedly teased Hyunjin, doing his shimmies.

Hyunjin turned away and recovered quickly then rolled his eyes at Jisung who's laughing.

"Let's go." Jisung smirked and went upstage first, waiting out his hand for Hyunjin to grab and they presented themselves, hand-in-hand in the spotlight.

They introduced themselves, numbers and names, program, all in all. Jisung has always been good at stage, he doesn't look nervous at all. He is speaking comfortably.

Jisung's confidence soars at the stage, his presence, may it be dancing or singing. He knew what he was doing. The presence of a school's pride, A King.

The spotlight burns in their faces as Hyunjin spoke in his turn, explaining their routine and ended it with a simple phrase. "There's no explanation."

"Please look forward to it." 

The lights dimmed and claps were heard. People shouted for Jisung, and a few shouted Hyunjin's name. He was astonished.

He doesn't know how people knew him, besides the video issue. It's making him anxious. Hannie gave him a low-five which surprisingly loosened him up and proceeded to their staring points.

Jisung just went straight in his position, sitting down with hands on knees while Hyunjin is in a few distance away, not facing Jisung, looking down.

Hyunjin breathed deeply, It was dark, and the spotlight went dim to give them the headstart. He's already sweaty when the dance hasn't even started yet.

The claps halted as soon as the music started playing. Jisung rearranged the instrumental they used back then and they picked a song that can lay over and both agreed to dance into.

It's a western song called "Before you go." They'd want it to keep their whole performance raw. The song tugged their hearts at first listen and said this is it. As if it's something that best describes each of them and "them".

The depth of a man's soul cannot be measured by matters of meters or fathoms.

The spotlight opened in time, highlighting both of them in the stage individually on the other edges across. They started to dance moving their neck bit by bit sensually and shaking, dropping slowly. different positions same movements, symmetrical clean lines and imagery.

Soon, the next part unfold and connected, where Hyunjin and Jisung do a same series of movements in sync as if they're waves in the beach, swaying with the wind, soft delicate movements, foot pointed, forming swift clean lines and glides, ending the combination the music building up and stopping along with Hyunjin meeting Jisung who's travelled on piqué turns and they met.

The combination on ballet techniques and modern grace.

Upon the intersection Hyunjin held Jisung on his waist as Jisung created hand gestures as if he's caressing Hyunjin behind him without actually touching him. Jisung always had an incredible control for his torso.

Hyunjin slowly closed his eyes making, immersing himself at the moment after brief and odd beat, slowing the pace, they snapped at the start of chorus, doing partner flips and another whole series of flips landing in more ground work on each beat.

one and two and three and four... they connected varieties of flip over arms, lindy flips, cradle swap and back to back.

five...six...seven...and...eight...

Hyunjin just flipped Jisung around and in their vocabulary "Jisungie is mopping the floor" just like he did back then and. It's just like the fun that they've had when they're still together, He always carried Jisung, and the man like the daredevil he is, isn't afraid of stunts at all..

It screamed elegance and vulnerability.

Hyunjin strongly did his flips and turns accurately on the individual and separated parts of the repertoire, and assisted flips with Han was executed just as perfect as they practiced. They looked light at their feet, floating with each step.

The acro-dance section made the audience gasp you can hear their collective sounds even in the big auditorium at every falls and turns. Shock at what seemed to be a very dangerous sport.

The spotlight followed them on their travels as the two of them filled the stage. Hyunjin glistens in his sweat. Han wanted to smile at the beauty and poise of Hwang Hyunjin dancing, but he can't since they're not meant to smile in their concept.

He's always that beautiful. It makes people drawn to him. Hyunjin is a better performer than him and it's a fact. 

That doesn't mean he can't.

Sensual with no apparent skinship unless it's an assisted partner steps. They always seem to reach for each other but they never got a hold of one another, a story-based choreography, will it be understood? Will they deliver?

It's interesting how the hand movement would look as if their hands looked connected and travel one another but it's not making contact at all. It hovers a few inches away, but angles can make it look as if it made contact.

They danced crazily as if the world only revolved in this duet. Revolved only with Jisung, revolved only on Hyunjin. They combined heavily grounded movements, balance of soft and hard hitting movements.

They performed and connected floorworks right after entangling themselves in complicated steps on the floor, ever minding the music atmosphere, then hopped away, and quickly moved as if they control each other.

Hyunjin first, aggressively did hand movements sharply and Jisung swayed at each second and vice versa. They turned back against each other they mirrored each other movements without seeing one another.

The sequences are very technical yet the musicality isn't being sacrificed.

The bridge left the audience entranced with their one last acro-dance sequence  in the song.

They did one last slow moves fading as the chorus finish with Jisung doing a forward walkover to face Hyunjin. Both looking down as they held their gazes up and meets each other's eyes right at the phrase of the song.

"Before you go."

And it ended. The performance ended with just them facing each other, eyes downcast  a foot apart.

The music stopped there, both of them are out of air clothes wet in sweat, Jisung doing this habit of his, barely sticking his tongue out as he panted and smirked at Hyunjin right at the end when the lights fade out.. Hyunjin just bobbed his head subtly, smiling while his eyes are closed.

They turned to the front once again when the lights went up, saturating to the loud cheers and flashing lights then bowed, hand in hand. They held the bow until the moment where the light goes off for the last time and they slowly walked into the backstage.

Han Jisung mouthed something to Hyunjin before they get in there. It took him by surprise and froze there helplessly. Hyunjin only moved when Jisung dragged him, smiling.

Some of their classmates crowded them upon re-entering the backstage, praised them, congratulating and speculating that they'll likely perform at the year-end.

They wriggled out of the crowd saying a few thanks and nods of acknowledgement and went back to their own vanity spot. They've set the bar too high.

Minho approached Jisung who was sitting and holding up a mini fan to himself, the man patting a towel on his neck and cheeks, and Jisung let him casually. Jisung closed his eyes and cracked his neck in fatigue and held one of Minho's hands to his nose and smelled him.. Hyunjin didn't even notice he came up.

"I already got your bag and Felix already went ahead." Minho mumbled to Jisung, yet staring at Hyunjin. Hyunjin held the eye contact and licked his lips with uncertainty. Something felt threatening at Minho's body language. Hyunjin was surprised when Minho held a fist bump and waited for him to react.

"The stage was great." said Minho. "You dance well."

Hyunjin complied and bump fists with him as the students around them murmured and tried their best to look away.

"Of course, we were great. How dare you doubt me... I worked hard for this." Jisung looked up at Minho who is fiddling his fingers on Jisung's neck on the other hand.

"I saw, you made yourself indispensable in the whole act, that's not something easily recreated, you two are crazy."

Hyunjin can't comprehend if this is genuine or just a publicity, Minho always seemed fake at his viewpoint, that's why he worried a lot for Jisung. But if Jisung said so, there's really no point in caring.

"If you don't mind, I'll be taking him now."

Minho ignored Jisung and turned to Hyunjin. I seemed as if Minho meant something more than a phrase saying they'll go ahead.

"Yeah, sure, of course, don't let me get in your way." Hyunjin answered, breaking the eerie silence and nodded continuously then turned to Jisung smiling, as he swallowed the water he drank.

"I'll be off first then." Jisung just looked at the two, noticing the tension. He then got up and held Minho on his shoulders turning him and pushed him around.

"Bye~" Jisung waved his hands as people cleared when Minho and him went to out to the door.

"Bye."

Hyunjin packed his stuff and drank more of his water after being left behind. Jisung's words echoed in his mind, the one he threw after the performance got stuck in his ear.

He remembered the lights go off and watch Jisung held his head up at the same time he did, sharing the same feeling of satisfaction and excitement, saturating at the success of their performance with the cheers of the crowd.

He saw the way his eyes lit up today is the same when he saw his eyes, painted like the sky when he smiled and said to him in the past, "A love like this will never truly die."

"We at least, got here." Jisung beamed at him on heavy sweat and breaths. Hyunjin felt like bawling his eyes out.

"We said we would stand on the same stage at this very school. I think we managed to keep at least one our promises."  He smiled so brightly even when the spotlight went out he can see Jisung very well, he is glowing bright, drenched in sweat.

They both loved performing, Jisung loved him just as much. that always had been the case.

That's where they found their similarities and standings. They used to watch the year-end programme broadcast of Helle University in their television. 

He felt the strong urge to hug jisung.

He wanted to reach for him.

But the lad is already walking away and dragging him back to the preparation area.

Hyunjin's lips trembled, cupping his mouth.

They did fulfill one of their promises.

They did reach it.

He let out a breath.

"You did so well. I saw them leave. Are you alright? " Seungmin soon appeared in his face, noticing his pouty and wrinkled chin.

Hyunjin frantically looked away and took a deep breath, wiping his face.

"You watched?" Hyunjin bit his lip as he noticed it tremble.

Seungmin nodded meekly.

"You guys we're wonderful on the stage." 

"Thanks."

"Always had been."

The taste of being the second will never leave him. Hyunjin noticed the dismay, Seungmin isn't his first but he needn't to compare.

"I'd go well with anyone I work with, Minnie."

"That's right." Seungmin just looked side ways and helped Hyunjin pack. Hyunjin ran his hands on the other's hair.

"I love you."

Seungmin nodded, smiling and blinks altogether with content. He shouldn't doubt those words. He knows he shouldn't at all.

"Is that Lino- with Jisung now, huh?"

"You're just figuring out now-

"I thought it's not something serious-

Shhh. not here, pup." Hyunjin whispered and naturally shushed Seungmin up.

"Also, I want to eat cake." Hyunjin acted normally and smiled as his Seungmin tuck his lips in smile at the mention of cake, Hyunjin scrunched his nose seeing the Seunggigles, seemed like his Seungmin isn't mad anymore.

He grabbed his things and Seungmin's hand, ridung the bus going straight to the city. They'll be sorted to white as they both got the evaluations as requirements. A little interview and it will be done.

"Minho and Jisung was a thing, aren't you the one who said they looked like they fuck, and you were right about that amongst many other things."

"That's why I was wondering how can you even have the idea of me and Jisung being a thing, after I cheated on him."

"Yeah, right, sorrry, I wasn't on the right mind."

"Did you regret leaving Jisung?" Seungmin then asked.

"No."

"But I have my fair share of regrets in breaking his heart." Hyunjin says.

"So am I." Seungmin says. "Jisung always made me feel like I belonged, whenever I met with you two. He's the one who pullse in our own little trio."

"It's not good to break people's hearts, right?" Hyunjin said as they rode the bus home, a box of cake in his lap.

Seungmin just nodded, that's true and they shared the crime after all.

"Even if we did love each other or care for each other, I-

Jisung and I, will never be truly happy if it continued." Hyunjin continued.

"Our love, Jisung and I, hurt us much more than it should. We aren't suitable to be lovers. Friends, maybe. "

Hyunjin humming his sentences softly as if it's a song. It's a sad tune.

"I don't mind hurting for you."

Now paired with Seungmin's sad tunes.

Seungmin pulled Hyunjin's head to his shoulders and put his arms around Hyunjin's shoulders.

"I chose the right one then."

Rest.

He looked outside the window, and the fall will end soon.

---------------

A/N:

the next chapter is the STORM• which chapter 42, which should've been 24 but flipped.

if you're not that sensitive, you can read. But don't if it ever makes you uncomfortable- I value my guests. and this is the least I can do. so, please take the emojis and mature content seriously.  You can skip ahed and still be on board the story.

love lots~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.6K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...
61.8K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
10K 488 12
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
169K 4.6K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...