๐‘…๐ธ๐บ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡ โฅ

By jikookcore-

โฅ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€ โฅ " ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ , ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง. ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.. ๏ฟฝ... More

Back
A lane down the past (Part 1)
A lane down the past (Part 2)
A lane down the past (Part 3)
A lane down the past ( Part 4)
A lane down the past (Part 5)
A lane down the past (Part 6)
A lane down the past (Part 7)
A lane down the past ( Part 8)
A lane down the past (Part 9 )
A lane down the past ( Part 10 )
A lane down the past ( Part 11)
A lane down the past ( Part 12 )
A lane down the past ( Part 13)
A lane down the past (Part 14)
Jeon Jungkook
Thunder
Taehyung's wrath
Interview and a sudden guest
A special notice
Interview and a sudden guest 2
Broken heart
Confession
I love Him
Wedding
It was always you
It was , is and always will be you .
Pain
Count down
Dresses for the wedding
Elope with me
Wedding time
Wedding time ( Part 2 )
Real Wedding
Claim me
Wedding night ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Happy
Parents ( a bit ๐Ÿ”ž )
Happy birthday
Honeymoon and Blowjob in the kitchen
Trip : Honeymoon
Why here?
Jikook rings
Shower ๐Ÿ”ž
Request
Isn't that Tae ?
Mistakenly, met
Sorry , Kookie ๐Ÿ”ž
Will you marry me?
Taehyung's Jagiya ๐Ÿ”ž
Vhope gets married
Happy birthday Jin Ae
Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook (๐Ÿ”ž)
Morning (๐Ÿ”ž)
Bend ๐Ÿ”ž
10 years later .... ( The end )

Jeon Jin Ae

1.9K 113 55
By jikookcore-

Author's POV

" Jungkook ah ! My baby bump grew bigger.  Yay !" Jimin said , caressing Jungkook's head , which was laying on Jimin's baby bump, listening to their unborn child kick. 

" Yes love .... it has been 8 months since you got pregnant, baby. " Jungkook said, caressing Jimin's belly .

" Mhmmm . I am so happy.  Right after this, I will continue my dance . Okay?"

" Yea .. but love ... you need at least 1 month rest after finally my smol baby comes out ."

" That's right. "

" Yeah ."

Jimin and Jungkook now became silent . They were enjoying this moment . And the presence of the other , was what made their moment better , and ofcourse, not missing the smol baby inside Jimin.  The result of their love .

" Kookie ?" Jimin asked .

" Hm ?" Jungkook asked. 

" Ice cream ." Jimin said .

Jungkook immediately sprang up from his place and stood at the edge of the bed .

" Which flavour?"

" Mhmm . Chocolate. "

" Okay ." Jungkook said , before running down .

After a while , he came back , but as Jimin made to take the ice cream , his insides swelled up , and he felt a nauseous feeling.  " No . I want vanilla now ." Jimin said. 

Jungkook immediately nodded and ran down, but after he came up with the ice cream , and gave it to Jimin, Jimin threw away the ice cream and shouted.  " I HATE THIS FLAVOR TOO . I WANT STRAWBERRY FLAVOR NOW ."

" Okay . Okay . Love . Calm down.  I'll bring . Okay ?" Jungkook said , but only got a 'Fuck off' from Jimin.  He understands that it was just Jimin's mood swings. 

Jungkook ran off , and he opened the fridge , and was taking out the strawberry flavor ice cream , when he heard . " JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK.  COME HERE FAST ." Jimin shouted , but Jungkook noticed this shout was a bit different.  It was as if Jimin was in pain .

He nevertheless, took the ice cream and ran upstairs, only to see Jimin holding his belly and squirming in pain . He already had tears falling down from his eyes , and there was water on where Jimin was initially sitting .

" A-ah ... Jungkook.... the ..b-baby .." Jimin huffed and said , and Jungkook knew it was the time for the baby to see the light of the Earth.

Jungkook kept the ice cream tub on the table and ran off towards Jimin.

" Baby .... it will be okay . Hm ? Please ... be strong , love. " He immediately picked Jimin up bridal style and took his car keys and ran down the stairs and shouted at the maids . " TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE . JIMIN'S WATER BROKE . I AM GOING TO THE HOSPITAL. " They immediately nodded .

Jungkook ran off towards the door and the maids opened the door, and Jungkook got out , and immediately met with two known faces .

Taehyung and Hoseok. 

" Ju—"

" Taehyung.  It's not the time for greeting . Jimin's water broke. "

" Ahhhh ! JUNGKOOK! IT PAINS ." Jimin shrieked out .

" Baby . Everything will be okay . Hm ? I am here ."

Hoseok and Taehyung's eyes widened and they nodded their heads .

" Kook , give me your car keys.  I'll drive. " Hoseok said to Jungkook. 

" No . Bab—"

" No . Taehyung.  Jimin needs you . Sit with him at the back ." Hoseok said and ran off towards the drive way of the mansion , with the rest following him .

Soon , they all got into the car , and drove off , towards Seoul's Mangarant Hospital. 

Inside the car ...

Jimin was squirming in pain . His head was on Jungkook's chest and both his hands were holding Taehyung's left hand tightly, as if his life depends on it. 

His forehead was sweaty, and he was crying. 

Jungkook was caressing Jimin's face and whispering sweet nothings in his ears . " Jiminie ... baby ... you are strong . Everything will be okay . Hm ?"

" Baby ... Jhope drive fast ." Taehyung said, now dabbing Jimin's face with a cloth. 

" Jimin ... stay strong.  Okay ?" Taehyung said.

" I c....can't... I can't anymore . JUNGKOOK! GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME . DO SOMETHING...." Jimin shouted and Jungkook pecked his lips as an answer. 

" Baby ... just a bit more.  The hospital is near ." Jungkook said , getting a nod from Taehyung too .

" I...I-It's unbearable..... P-Please... I can't t-take it a....anymore ." Jimin said, slowly his eyes closing and body stopping movements. 

Jungkook's and Taehyung's ... both their eyes widened. 

" Jimin... baby ... wake up ... love.  JHOPE FUCKING DRIVE FAS—"

" DON'T FUCKING SHOUT JEON JUNGKOOK.  WE ARE HERE. " Jhope shouted back and soon enough the car came to a halt .

Jungkook , if he could, was ready to get outta the window , but nevertheless, he realized that the door exists , and he opened it , and sprang down .

He took Jimin out of the car , in bridal style, and rushed towards the entrance of the hospital. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was , right now , in the hospital room , screaming his lungs out , with Jungkook beside him , holding his hand , and encouraging him . Jin , Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok and Mr Jeon and Mrs Park , Yoongi and Taemin were all standing outside the room , and hearing Jimin scream , and hearing his pained shouts and sometimes the doctor's shout of " PUSH HARDER JIMIN. "

" Jimin... Jimin... the head is coming out . Push.  Push a bit more . Apply a bit more strength." The doctor pleaded , from under the sheet .

" Baby ... a bit more...okay ? Push ...." Jungkook said , kissing Jimin's forehead, and rubbing away the sweat from his forehead. 

Jimin squinted his eyes closed, and pushed harder . " AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ! FUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKK . AHHHHHH ." Jimin shouted , and gave more pressure, and after a last shout and a jabbing on Jungkook's hand , drawing out a bit blood from Jungkook's hand , Jimin fell down back on the hospital bed , eyes closing shut , and breathing hard , and seemed like his while soul has left him .

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jimin's forehead. Jungkook looked up at the doctor, fingers still intertwined with Jimin's fingers, firmly .

The doctor smiled . " It's a healthy baby girl. " he said , and looked up at Jungkook , who smiled widely , and I think his cheeks would start to hurt if he smiled more. 

" J-jungkook?" Jimin called out , voice extremely weak. 

Jungkook immediately looked down.  " Yes baby . See . Everything is okay . Our baby is healthy. See ." Jungkook said , and Jimin's eyes began to water with happiness . He was very happy. 

He smiled.  " I love you , Jungkook. "

" I love you the most, Jiminah . And now, my cute daughter too. "

Jungkook helped Jimin sit up , and checked if he was comfortable enough, which he was .

The doctor cut the umbilical cord, and wrapped the cute small baby girl with a towel, and handed Jungkook the baby . Jungkook took it carefully, and smiled, at the cute being in his arms . He smiled even more and turned and handed Jimin the baby , who took it carefully, looking at it , with utmost love and care .

" Alelelelele my cuteeee babyyyy.... lovely baby girl... you are shoooooooooo cuteeeee. " Jimin said , bopping his and his daughter's  noses together. 

Jungkook and the doctor, and the staffs present there smiled at the cute scene .

" Thank you doc . " Jungkook said .

" No . No . Mr Jeon . I should be the one to thank you . I am obliged to be the one who could help you . It's the daughter of the famous Jeon couple after all ." He said , laughing. 

This made both Jimin and Jungkook laugh too . " Thank you doc . I'll be always grateful to you ." Jimin said , smiling. 

" No no , Mr Jeon . You are a very graceful dancer. My children like you a lot , and Mr Jeon does not have any comparison . Anyways, I'll let you both alone ." The doctor said, and Jimin and Jungkook smiled and nodded. 

Soon the staffs and the doctor left , leaving our jikook couple and their little daughter alone .

" Jiminie ?" Jungkook called out to Jimin. 

" Yes Kookie ?" Jimin asked .

" What will you name this little Jeon ?"

" This little Jeon ? ... her name will be Jin Ae ." Jimin said .

" And ... what is that supposed to mean ?" Jungkook asked. 

"This two-element name means  ' truth, treasure and love  '." Jimin said.  " This portrays our loyalty to each other , and our love and ... this Jeon Jin Ae is our treasure. " Jimin added. 

" That's absolutely right, baby . I am so happy. " Jungkook said. 

" Me too Jungkook.  She is so cute . She has got your doe eyes , kookie ."

" She has got your lips, baby.  Plump . And her fingers are chubby . Like yours ."

" Hey ! No ! Wait ! Let her grow up . Then we'll see ." Jimin protested. 

Jungkook chuckled , looking at the smol baby . " Now ... love ... let our Jin Ae get some sleep?" Jungkook said. 

Jimin nodded and kissed her forehead, and gave her to Jungkook, who placed her in the baby crib beside the mother's bed , carefully. She was sweet , cute . Jungkook leaned down and kissed her forehead. 

" Have a good sleep Jin Ae ah ! When you wake up , I'll show you around the whole world and also your beautiful dad, who brought you to the world. " Jungkook said , making Jimin smile .

Jungkook then stood up straight, and went back to Jimin, and he somehow managed to fit beside Jimin, on the same hospital bed. 

" Jungkook... you see ... there are chairs. " Jimin said , laughing. 

" Nope . I wanna sit here.  You can't kick me off ." Jungkook said , pouting .

Jungkook was looking so cute with that pout on his face , that Jimin almost died out of cuteness. 

He pecked Jungkook's lips.  " Awww ! My love is soooo cute ." Jimin said , near Jungkook's lips, but as he made to pull away , Jungkook held Jimin's waist , and pulled him on his lap . " I maybe cute , but on bed , I am a beast. " Jungkook said , smirking , that ended up making Jimin red .

" Yeah . I know . And Jin Ae is the result of your beastly nature on bed. " Jimin said , making Jungkook laugh. 

Jungkook and Jimin stared at each other deeply , getting lost in each other's eyes. 

" I love you Jimin. "

" I love you even more , Jungkookie ."

They both closed their eyes, and started leaning in .

Just as their lips were gonna touch , the door of the room opened , and there came a hyper Jin and Mrs Park running in , followed by the rest .

Mrs Park and Jin directly went to the baby crib , and soon all followed them there , not even bothering to look at Jimin and Jungkook, or even bothered by the fact that they had just interrupted their kiss .

Jungkook sighed and placed Jimin down on the bed , made sure Jimin was sitting comfortably, and then he himself got down the bed , and stood beside the bed , leaving the chair for either his dad or mother in law .

" Wow ! She is really beautiful!" Taehyung exclaimed, and got a nod each from Yoongi, Namjoon , and Mr Jeon .

" Wulullulullluuululululu . Alalalalalalalallalslalslallalslalslalslallalslalalalalalalalalal . My shweeetttt granddaughter.  Alululu ! My baby's baby .. ulalalalalalalala !" Mrs Park said, doing weird faces at the baby , who did not even have an idea that her grandmother was doing what not .

" Mom ! She is asleep . Who are you doing weird faces at ?" Jimin asked , laughing. 

" Shut up ! I am just practicing!" She said , making everyone laugh .

" Oi Jimin ? What's her name ?" Hoseok asked .

" Her name ? It's Jin Ae.  Jeon Jin Ae ." Jungkook said .

" Oooo ! Good name ." Hoseok said , getting a nod from everyone. 

" Halalalslalslalalalalalalalal. Hello Jin Ae ! I am Kim Seokjin! Your world wide handsome uncle.  I'll teach you how to be beautiful.  I'll make you beautiful.  Though you have the gene to be beautiful, still.  I'll give you a make up set on your 1st birthday  . Then , on your sec—"

" Hyung ! She is just some hours old . What the hell !" Yoongi said .

" Shut up old man ! I am doing future planning, unlike you ." Jin said. 

" What the hell ! Future planning about make up ?" Namjoon said , but immediately regretted , and got Jin's glare back . " Tonight.  You will be sleeping on the couch , Mr Kim !"

Namjoon was gonna protest , but was cut off by Ae's sudden crying .

Everyone got startled and Taehyung picked up Ae and handed her to Jimin, who took her tenderly and started swaying her, whispering sweet words to her.  " Oooohhh my princess ... uncles woke you up ?" Jimin said, kissing her hands , which were trying to reach up to Jimin's rose gold hair. 

Ae giggled, and soon got a kiss on the small, chubby cute cheeks from Jungkook, which made her giggle even more .

" Awwwe ! They are so cute !" Mrs Park exclaimed looking at Jimin, Jungkook and Ae .

" Yes.  They really are ." They all agreed to Taemin, and smiled at the Jeon family .

They were so happy for Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Jimin and Jeon Jin Ae . Jin Ae is the result of the love that bloomed between Jimin and Jungkook. That love , which seemed impossible even 1 year back . Today was 1st September.  The same day on which Jimin and Jungkook got married 1 year back . That means both Jungkook's and Jin Ae's birthday were on the same day .

" Ohhh ! I totally forgot !" Jimin said , making everyone look at him , now when Ae was finally asleep. 

" What ?"

Jimin smiled . " This was the day when I turned a Jeon 1 year back . Happy one year marriage anniversary, Jeongguk. "

Jungkook smiled and hugged his husband . " Thanks Jimin.  This was the best anniversary gift ever. "

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hiii  ! Ae is finally born .

And also I've heard.  Jimin is in a problem again ? He is again getting negative comments? Like what the fuck is the problem with everyone? Motherfuckers ! 🤬🤬🤬😠😠😠🤬🤬🤬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 705 2
Taekook oneshot..
35.2K 1.8K 38
"๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™ ๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐’‰๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐’‰ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐’‰๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๏ฟฝ...
143K 7.5K 35
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… ๐€ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐‰๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
65.4K 2.5K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------