love-hate relationship - dw

By luvencb

a dallas winston love or hate story? who knows? read to find out;) THANKS FOR 1K READS!! started (12/31/20) e... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
oops

chapter two

236 7 0
By luvencb

i was hanging out in the curtis' living room. i sat on the couch watching television with everyone. darry was out bailing dally out of jail, that dumbass got caught stealing from a store. i had my attention fully focused on whatever stupid movie was playing when i heard the door open. i looked over and dally walked inside with a smirk on his face, darry walked in shortly after with an angry expression on his face. darry didn't say anything, he just walked straight to the kitchen and started making dinner. all the guys said hello to dally before refocusing their attention onto the screen, this wasn't new dally was in and out of jail all the time.

    dally had gone onto the front porch to smoke a cigarette and i had followed him. "dumbass." was the first thing i said as i walked outside. "glad to know that you missed me." dally answered sarcastically before taking a drag of his cigarette. "honestly it was quite nice without you." i told him before taking the cigarette from his hand and smoking it. "i thought you were trying to quit." dally said. "eh i failed a long time ago." i answered, making him laugh.

an: this was a short chapter but i don't rlly gaf- i hope you're enjoying the book so far tho;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 3K 46
Dallas Winston Fanfiction Content warning: contains smut, 18+ content. Sorry in advance.... Based off of The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
8.2K 90 19
Just read it. It's good i promise (completed)
10.9K 112 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
18.1K 219 18
𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱. 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 ...