♥Herogatari♥BNHA Fantasy AU♥

By Puripuriko

The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed fro... More

♥00♥ The starting point
♥01♥ A combination you should fear
♥02♥ A new home and new visitors
♥03♥ Magic
♥04♥ All fantasy story have a prince and a dragon!
♥05♥ Journey to the Palace!
♥06♥ Royal Palace Arc - A princess who is locked on the burning day
♥07♥ Royal Palace Arc - Outsmart
♥08♥ Royal Palace Arc - Michiyo
♥09♥ Royal Palace Arc - The princess and her side of the story
♥10♥ Royal Palace Arc - Circulate
♥11♥ Royal Palace Arc - 3 months
♥12♥ Royal Palace Arc - A cunning wolf
♥13♥ Onto a new journey
♥14♥ Trust
♥15♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Worth
♥16♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Unbreakable sword
♥17♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Stand up!
♥18♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Voice from the heart
♥19♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - The Zodiacs
♥20♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Truly, a demon
♥21♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - My wish
♥22♥ Our destiny
♥23♥ Voice from the past - Dragon
♥24♥ Katsuki vs Eijirou
♥25♥ Wake up to reality
♥26♥ Live on
♥27♥ Flashing before my eyes
♥28♥ A story rewritten into tragedy
♥29♥ Everyone's own story
♥30♥ The sudden flow of a story
♥31♥ Confessions of the Wolf & Dragon
♥32♥ Path
♥33♥ Another journey
♥34♥ 2 years later...
♥35♥ The fire in your eyes

♥36♥ never-ENDING loop

96 7 1
By Puripuriko

Eijirou disappeared in her hold. Even in his end, he never blamed her for anything. Ranfa began to wonder what was the point of anything. She wanted revenge because she thought Katsuki was the one who killed her and the one who ended her story. She got rid of God, the other Zodiacs, and the people who stood in her way. The ending she wanted was one where she completes her quest and then she will live with Eijirou. She had nothing to fear as long as Eijirou's by her side. 

"Eijirou...! Eijirou...! 

Katsuki couldn't believe it. Eijirou really disappeared. And before he disappeared, he was able to see the truth. Katsuki touched the spot where Eijirou was and he angrily closed his eyes, "You idiot...!" 

"Ah...uwahh.....ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Ranfa stayed there and she cried. Katsuki had never seen her cry like this before. It was weird seeing Ranfa cry like that because to him, it was like seeing Yuuki cry.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this! What kind of ending is this...?! This isn't what I wanted at all! Ah...aahh...he's really gone! The only person who wanted me is gone...he's gone..." Her heart's completely broken. There's no more reason for her to fight anything anymore. She's wrong the whole time. The only time she was right was when she saved her sister. Where did it go wrong? 

"Ranfa..." Katsuki held his hand out to her, "Eijirou wouldn't want you looking like this on the ground. I'm sure he prefers it if you live on thinking about him." 

"Katsuki..." She hated it. She hated the way he was looking at him. If she was in his shoes, she'd be pissed the enemy's now regretting to kill him. However, she knew Katsuki was this kind to her. He's foul-mouthed, hotheaded, and always angry...but deep down, he's kind in his own way. As Yuuki, she got along with him and there were times when he would show his kindness. Even as Ranfa, the times they spent their childhood were fun. "Eijirou always believed in you. Even in the end, he was on your side. If I believed in you even a little, maybe he wouldn't be dead..." 

"Ranfa, let's go back. Let's go back to Michiyo." 

She was about to take his hand. However, under their feet was a magic circle. Whose circle was it? Ranfa reacted by pushing Katsuki out of the circle!  

"Ranfa!" Katsuki fell backwards and he landed onto the ground. He sat up and he watched Ranfa being trapped inside of an hourglass. "Ranfa!" He got up and he tried to break the hourglass but he couldn't do anything. It was as if the hourglass itself was magic-proof. 

"Hahaha...hahaha!!!"

Whose laughter was it? Katsuki and Ranfa watched her dimension disperse. Rising from the ground, the Rat Zodiac rose up and she laughed as she held onto what looked like a huge book. 

"Who the fuck are you?!" Katsuki never met this Zodiac before. He got in a battle stance but he felt black liquid wrap itself around his ankle and then he was flung up into the air and slammed real hard against the ground! If he did not use his Magic to flow throughout his body, he would have died on the spot! 

"You bitch?! Why didn't you die?!" 

"Hm? Ah...I suppose you DID kill me, Ranfa. At least that's what you thought. You realize demons die and they leave nothing behind. You never saw me disappear like Eijirou and the others did though, did you? I am the Rat Zodiac. I am the one closest to God. I am the one who will carry out his will! I've dedicated my body, my life, my everything to the most powerful Magic God have!" In her hand, the Book of Will shall grant her the ability to do whatever she wanted. The book cannot bring back the dead but it could create new beginnings and events that will happen. 

Ranfa then felt an invisible force strangle her within the hourglass. 

"You killed God! You killed our savior!" 

"Bitch...!" Katsuki fired his Magic at the Zodiac but the black liquid got between them like a wall.

"You're still up, huh? I have to say, your role in this story is already over and done with, Katsuki." The Rat Zodiac smirked and she forced the black liquid to capture Katsuki. 

"Katsuki!" Ranfa hit the hourglass but she couldn't get out! She helplessly watched as Katsuki was lifted into the air. 

"Eijirou wanted to keep this guy alive because he believed in him. He doesn't want you to kill him. He just wanted to live with you. You know what? I'm going to kill him~." 

"NO! Stop it!" 

"Ahahaha! You're telling me to stop? Pretty sure that's what God said when you killed him! But you continued anyway!" 

"God wasn't the one killing anyone! Your God is nothing but a fake, just someone who has a powerful Magic and formed a little fan club!" Even in such a bad predicament, Katsuki decided to have a dig at the Rat's emotions, "You're nothing but a die-hard fan-" He was slammed toh the ground and he felt dizzy after being hit in the back of the head! 

"God's story is the absolute path! The fact you humans strayed from the true path is a sin! I will correct you all. Allow me to guide you all to the true path you should all be following." She opened the book and light brimmed out of it. Words from all sorts of languages left the pages and flowed out and fade as far as it could reach the light it emitted. "This story will end tragically. There will be an all out war between those with Magic and those without Magic. The Royalty will fall and no one will be happy. This world will sink into a world of darkness with no hope. Greed, destruction, insanity, and slaughter will roam the lands for many decades!"

"No..." Ranfa fell down to her knees. She did this. She picked the wrong fight the whole time. "No, no, no, no!" It was too late. It was too late! She began to remember Eijirou's warm smile asking her when everything was over, will she live with him forever and ever. She began to cry because that eternity of happiness will never be for her. 

"You will be trapped in here, watching this world come to an end, Ranfa and then-" The Rat Zodiac started to throw up black liquid. She couldn't hold her body for long. Her sanity was disappearing fast. She dropped the Book of Will onto the ground. She started to scream in pain because her whole body was breaking down. The Magic to save her own life kept her alive but she will need to keep her part of the contract; she will have to kill Ranfa and Michiyo again and again in order to stay alive and keep the story going; the greater her wish, the greater the price.  "And then everything shall repeat itself in a different world. The next one, and then the next one, a never-ending loop where happiness will not exist! But since Ranfa's soul is trapped in a timeless dimension, the one I will be killing is Michiyo. Every time she is reborn, I will find a way to kill her again and again. She will not gain happiness. As long as her never-ending despair exists, Ranfa will never be born as the same world as Michiyo." She decided to give pain to Ranfa by killing the one she treasured again and again. The best way to hurt a person was to go for their precious person after all.

"Michiyo...!"

The Rat Zodiac then looked at Katsuki and she made him swallow a mouthful of the black liquid. It tasted revolting. It tasted like the most bitter medicine in the world. 

"Katsuki will die, even if he is reborn, he will remember nothing. Unless a miracle happens, no one will be able to remember a thing between new worlds. The poison will cut his life real soon. I will kill Ranfa no matter what name is used. Even if Ranfa is able to be born, she will never remember a thing and her story will be painfully sad with tragedy. Until we meet again..." The Rat Zodiac couldn't take the Book of Will with her as she disappeared. What world has she disappeared to? No one knows. She's probably killing a part of Ranfa's soul through Michiyo. 

Katsuki fell to the ground. 

"What have I done...?" Ranfa lost all hope to do anything. There's nothing she could do-

Katsuki forced himself up on one knee. He had the Book of Will opened. 

"Katsuki?!" 

With the last of his strength, he flowed the remaining of his Magic into the book the Rat Zodiac brought here. 

"Katsuki, what are you-" 

"While it's true the story will end tragically in this world, hope will exist in another world. Everyone will be reborn in new worlds."

'He's trying to rewrite the story?!' Ranfa watched in surprise. 

"The soul of Ranfa will watch all the other worlds. She will watch all of the worlds repeat until there's a world where Michiyo and Yuuki overcome all of the despair destined for them!" For the sake of Michiyo, Ranfa, and Yuuki...Katsuki was willing to not only use the remaining of his Magic but the remaining of his life! He'd rather be dead because he did all he could for the girls and not because of some poison!

"Katsuki!" 

"It's a sad story..." Blood was coughed out and it landed onto the pages before him but he kept speaking. "Michiyo and Yuuki will succeed because I believe in them. The people who love them will believe in them and support them. And when Michiyo is able to overcome the day she is destined to die, Ranfa will be freed from the hourglass and she will decide her path...!"

"Katsuki...stop. At this rate, you will-" 

Katsuki smiled at Ranfa, "Even if it's impossible for Ranfa to remember, that's okay...that's okay because Eijirou will remember until there is a world where he becomes her Hero and she accepts she is saved by him. The day you accept you are saved by Eijirou in a new world, another will be born, I want to see a world where I will meet you, Michiyo, and Yuuki." Katsuki looked down and he saw he was disappearing like a demon. Ah. He's going to die like the demons do, huh? 

"Katsuki! No! Don't disappear! Katsuki!" 

"Even if I don't remember a thing when I am reborn, I will be their forever ally. I am a Hero after all." Katsuki peacefully closed his eyes and he disappeared with a satisfied smile on his face. 

The book fell to the ground and Ranfa watched it disappear too. 

"Katsuki..." He disappeared leaving so many things for her. She just sat there and she cried. She will watch so many things that will break down her despair. However, it's Katsuki's words and Eijirou's last words that will keep her going for what felt like eternity...

Back with Michiyo, she was holding to her baby and she was shedding tears. 

"Michiyo, why are you crying?" Shouto walked over to her and he held her close. "Did you have a bad dream?" 

"Katsuki, Yuuki, or Eijirou-san...I saw them in my dream and they're not coming back." 

"Not coming back- Katsuki..." 

"They said, they will meet me again in another world. Shouto..." 

Shouto hugged her and he let her cry against his shoulder. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The news spreaded fast. Katsuki left and he never returned. Michiyo always found herself at the garden and look up at the sky. She always wished Eijirou will come landing as a massive dragon and Katsuki and Yuuki will jump down from his back. She wished for those happy days to come back but they never will come...

The people of Somewhole Village were sad and they decided to pass their story onto their children. 

The hotel where Ranfa and Eijirou once stayed at, the staff found the sterling silver necklace with a K at the back. Ranfa must have forgotten about it...

Like the Rat Zodiac had said, this world's people was slowly guiding themselves to an inevitable bad ending. However, for the time being, humans will continue to live each and everyone's ending will soon become one. Soon. Soon...

Katsuki was walking along the river. He looked ahead and he could see a torii gate. When he saw wandering souls walk through it, he couldn't see them again. He must be at the place where souls go to rest. 

"Heh, I knew I'd find you here, you stupid wolf." Sitting either side of the river were a bed of red spider lilies. However, he found a familiar person. She must have been here for a long time since Ranfa decided to stop being her and started to be herself again. 

"Master..." 

"Yo, stupid wolf. What are you doing here?" 

Yuuki didn't say anything, "Eijirou passed by and he said sorry to me and he's going ahead. he said he's going to become Ranfa's Hero. Master, I-" 

"Yuuki, I have a question for you." 

"Y-yes?" 

"Everything we went through, was everything a lie?" 

Yuuki tearfully looked at him, "For Ranfa, it was just an escape route for her to succeed. But to me, it was real. I had fun. I loved it..." Yuuki started to cry, "It was short, but I was happy being alive as Yuuki and being able to meet you, Eijirou, Shouto, and Michiyo...I was happy."

Katsuki hugged her to him. Yuuki gasped and she hugged him back jut as tightly. They couldn't be together in this world...

"Master..." 

"Me too. I was happy." 

"I'm sorry, Master...Master, I'm sorry." 

"I'll forgive you if you walk through the torii with me." 

Yuuki looked at the torii gate. "I don't want to go through it. If I go through it and I don't meet Master, what then?" 

"You will meet me." 

"You promise?" 

"Ah." He held her hand and he took her with him. 

"Master," 

"What?" 

She wanted to give him another flower. She gave him a red spider lily. 

"Thank you." Katsuki accepted the flower. However, when they passed through the torii gate together, the lily fell into the water...

The End

"You motherfucker! Fight me like a man!" A very young Bakugou Katsuki was fighting a honey badger with beady blue eyes! It was a comical battle between a little boy and a little honey badger. 

When the little boy stops the silly battle because he was tired, a small friendship will form between the boy and the honey badger. 

He will name the honey badger, Yuuki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
75.4K 3.3K 38
"There's no way I can ever forgive anyone who tries to hurt you." "You said you'd never forgive anyone who tries to hurt me. That's all I need..." W...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...