Sean and Kaycee || Oneshots

By seayceeforlife

Random oneshots that jump into my head probably when I'm in the shower or listening to music at 2 a.m. I love... More

Note
Mom and Dad
The Debt
Always my first priority
The Debt - 2
The First Time
It's a date
Just a thought
The Odd Couple
You're my home
Blue tings 💦
Neighbours
The Gift

Silent Treatment

1.7K 64 13
By seayceeforlife

Random shit I think of.

"Really? So are you gonna play the ignorant game now?"

"What did you say?"

Sean knew he shouldn't have said that. That was a result of his jealousy and impulse. But he was too pissed off in that moment.

"I said you're now pretending to not know what I'm talking about? I watched you Kaycee. The entire evening! I-"

Sean never called her Kaycee. It was always babe, honey, love, Kayc, KC, Ricebowl, Ricecake, Krispy or anything else but her name.

"I. Was. Not. Paying. Any. Fucking. Extra. Attention. To. Anyone." Kaycee gritted her teeth so hard that Sean should've seen the signs. Kaycee never swears. And she just sweared.

But he didn't.

Because he was stubborn.

"Fine if you're going to pretend that you didn't, then I'm gonna go sleep in the guestroom."

"Well, I'm not gonna apologize for something I didn't do. So goodbye. I just freaking welcomed him. ONLY."

Kaycee slammed their door shut in Sean's face when Sean walked out of their room.

When Sean finally calmed down in their guestroom and felt cold alone laying on the bed, under the thick blankets, he then realised he was being petty. All he could hope now was that Kaycee would forgive him tomorrow and Sean really wanted to make up for his jealousy and pettiness.

His five year old girlfriend was the kindest person he had ever met. Just because he and Jackson had old enmity between them, doesn't mean Kaycee would be rude to him too. She just greeted him and welcomed him to their college reunion.

Sean was wrong.

Kaycee was far from forgiving.

Sean woke up extra early to make fluffy pancakes for her but she didn't even glance at him when he forwarded the plate towards her. She silently gobbled it up, with Sean watching her, playing with his own food and then got up without a word.

Sean sighed. She was really pissed.

Throughout the day, she refused to acknowledge his presence and wouldn't stay in the same room as him for more than two seconds. Sean wanted to talk to her but her stoic cold face, which rarely came out, scared him. So he retracted everytime.

Praying to the Lord's above for his safety, he finally gathered up the courage to strude into their bedroom, before he could change his mind.

Kaycee was sitting there on the bed, her fingers busy typing on her laptop. As soon as her body felt the presence of Sean, since they were 'freakishly connected', she got up and marched out of the room.

"Kayc, listen to-"

But Kaycee shut the door behind her.

Dammit.

Sean had finished with his work and assignments for today. Well, not really. He had many more to complete but with Kaycee slamming every door in the house and ignoring Sean's existence made it a tad bit hard for him to concentrate.

Before Sean knew it, it was almost time for dinner. Sean rushed to the kitchen in hopes of making something delicious for Kaycee so that she would fly back to his arms and forgive him.

Well, that wasn't possible but he could dream.

His dreams were however crushed when he walked into the kitchen. Kaycee seemed to have already eaten dinner and was presently washing her dishes.

Sean's heart sinked when Kaycee silently put the dishes back and brushed past him, without a word.

His appetite was gone.

As soon as Kaycee left, Sean sadly took an apple from the fridge and sat down at the table.

Upstairs, Kaycee slammed the door shut again.

Well, Sean would be sleeping in the guestroom again, it seems.

As Sean walked upstairs, he stopped before their bedroom and pressed his ear close to door. Kaycee seemed to huffing and.... well still angry.

If he goes to talk to her now, she would probably rip off his head. Deciding to sleep in the guest bedroom for tonight, he sadly tip toes to the guestroom.

_

It had been 2 hours. And Sean has been wide awake. They occasionally disagree but instantly make up because Sean can't stay mad at her and Kaycee is stubborn but soft for his sweet gestures.

This time he really fucked up. And this is the first time in five years of them living together that for two consecutive nights, he didn't have her in his arms. And it was driving him crazy.

He missed her.

And couldn't fall asleep.

So he decided something and took his pillow and blanket and quietly walked out of the room.

Standing in front of their bedroom, he silently placed the pillow in the hallway outside their bedroom and placed the sheets and laid down with the blanket.

Hearing her soft snores from the gap between the door and floor, he imagined her beside him and closed his eyes.

For some reason, within minutes he fell asleep.

Kaycee had an early class at 8am and when her alarm rang at 7:00 am she felt as if she hadn't slept at all. She felt cold.

Shaking her head, she got up groaning. It seems all petty now.

When she opened the bedroom door, her eyes widened. She remained frozen for a few minutes before bending down.

She ran her fingers through his hair, sighing, "You should've knocked, idiot."

Her love for this stupid petty jealous idiot somehow increased which seemed to be impossible.

Sighing in pleasure at her fingers massaging his head, Sean squinted and opened one eye.

"Kaycee?"

"Get up. Why didn't you knock last night? I would've opened the door. Why did you sleep here?"

"I thought you were still angry. No offense but you're like a female hulk when you're angry."

Kaycee giggled making Sean's heart flutter.

She wasn't angry anymore. Dudkkdkdkdkfkf

"Get up. Sleep on the bed." She said, pulling his arm and blanket.

With a huge smile, he almost jumped up with childlike excitement. He skipped over to the bed with his blanket and climbed in, waiting for Kaycee, who had gone to put the pillow sheets back in the guest room.

As her footsteps were approaching, his smile grew bigger. Kaycee peeked in and said, "You have a late class right? Take a nap for a few hours. Your neck must be having cramps from sleeping on the floor."

His smile dropped, "What you're not coming to bed?"

"I have a class, Sean." Kaycee whispered, smiling at him.

He pouted. "Can I get a kiss and a hug before sleeping, then at least?"

Kaycee shook her head as Sean's heart sunk.

A loud laugh escaped from Kaycee, as her eyes crinkled with amusement. She quickly stepped over to him and walked into his arms. She felt Sean tightening his hold on her, she blushed and hid her face in his neck.

"I missed you." His husky whisper on her ear sent shivers down her spine.

"It was your fault."

"I know. I'm sorry."

Kaycee pulled away. Sean was smiling, his hair up in different directions.

Quickly, she pressed her lips on his and pulled on his bottom lip. Increasing the intensity, she moaned and then ran away before Sean realized what happened.

"HEY THAT WASN'T ENOUGH-"

"I HAVE A CLASS. GO TO SLEEP. I'LL BE BACK. WE'LL MAKE UP LATER."

___________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR HOOMANS!!!

Its not like 2021 will be drastically different from 2020. We still have Covid and a new possible brother of Covid but at least this year is over.

And we're in a world made of hope. So let's HOPE this year's better.

I wish all of you remain safe and happy throughout this year, even tho it's a stretch. But hope, guys. Hope!

I love you 💜💜💜💜

Also I'm not writing much cuz I wanna publish another oneshot later. It's much longer. Wayyyy much so I'll write there.  A kinda fluffy filler short oneshot.

But any resolutions? Mine is to not die and not kill anybody 💀 People be testing me lately.

Anyways I'll be back. 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Static By StarAce11

Teen Fiction

31.4K 1K 20
I can't do this without you ...literally They're only better together Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice #seaycee Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice were not good dancers...
57.5K 1.8K 11
only exhaustion and it's heavy hand could restrain sean lew into the depths of sleep, and now sean was thinking kaycee rice could too. and as time p...
33.6K 582 74
We're back up and running! This is a test run and possibly the new one shots book. Sean x Kaycee One Shots...let's try this again.
46.2K 1.2K 60
Sean and Kaycee are best friends. The best of friends actually. When a new girl comes into Sean's life, how will kaycee react before she's even able...