Professor Styles - Larry Styl...

By tooyoung_28

At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half th... More

1 - The plan
2 - Lying Lucas
3 - Bribery
4 - Love
5 - Why?
6 - What's Kevin up to?
8 - Busted
9 - Professor Hottie (The end)

7 - Way out of Zayn's league apparently

4.9K 171 249
By tooyoung_28

Why does he look like he's on love island ^^
Q: long hair Harry or short hair Harry?
-
-

Louis was behind the desk at work when a girl with blonde hair and blue-green eyes walked in and over to Zayn who was behind the counter. Louis smirked when Zayn suddenly started blushing and stumbling over his words. Liam had moved away a few days ago but not without giving Zayn his number and a kiss but then Zayn never got a text back from Liam so he blocked him. Louis told him he should just wait but Zayn disagreed, he's stubborn like that.

"Hey Lou what times are free tomorrow?" Zayn called over to him as the girl smiled at Zayn. 

"Errr how long is the tattoo going to take?" Louis asked as Louis started looking at the times.

"Not long, it's a small tattoo on a finger." Zayn smiled and blushed when the girl tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Okay.... 12?" Louis said as Zayn nodded and started talking to the girl again. After a few minutes she had booked an appointment but Louis already knew Zayn liked her so he smirked and looked up at him. "I don't have work tomorrow, so you're gonna take the half day appointments." Louis said as Zayn grinned more.

After a couple more minutes of Zayn obviously flirting, the girl left and Louis walked over to Zayn with a knowing look on his face. "So.... who was that."

"That w-was just Gigi. S-she came yesterday when you were out." Zayn blushed as he looked down at the counter.

"Did you get her number?" Louis asked as Zayn looked up with wide eyes and shook his head.

"No, but I'm way out of her league anyway, man." Zayn sighed and picked up his pen as Louis scoffed.

"Mate, what are you on about?" He chuckled as he moved closer to the counter. "That's a complete lie. Do you need me to work my Louis magic?"

"Nah." Zayn sighed and Louis nodded sadly before walking back over to the desk.

~

Louis was sat on the couch at home waiting for Harry to come back from work, and to say he was bored would be an understatement. He was so profoundly bored that he actually cleaned the house. The whole house. He was now laying down scrolling though Netflix trying to find something to watch.

Luckily after a few minutes the front door opened and Louis heard Harry's deep voice from the hallway. "Lou, I'm home."

Louis smiled and sat up. "Oh thank god."

Harry walked into the living room and instantly smiled when he saw his husband surround by blankets. "Miss me?" He chuckled as he walked over and sat down next to Louis and kissed his lips quickly.

"Nope." Louis smiled cheekily before Harry faked a pout. "M'kidding I missed you lots." Louis said as he leant forward and went to kiss Harry's pout away but Harry turned his head.

"No. I'm not kissing you now." Harry said as he crossed his arms and Louis sat up more.

"Kiss me." Louis pouted as he moved closer to Harry, but Harry shook his head. "Kiss meeeeee." Louis whined and shuffled closer to Harry more.

"Nope."

"Harry." Louis groaned as he pouted more. "Kiss me now." Harry tired to hold in his laugh because Louis sounded like a child who couldn't get what he wanted.

"Nope. You said you didn't miss me."

"I was joking Haz. So kiss me." Louis faked an angry face and Harry tried so hard to not lean in and kiss Louis, because whenever he was angry he just looked even cuter.

"No." Harry said making Louis huff and move impossibly closer to him, their chests almost touching.

"I'm sorry. Kiss me now?" Louis whispered as he looked up at Harry with a frown on his thin, pink lips.

"Fine." Harry huffed and Louis' face lit up as he sat with his hands in his lap. Harry smiled and placed his hands on Louis cheeks before leaning in to kiss him on the lips. Louis kissed back and his hands found their way into Harry's hair, he played with the curly strands at the bottom of his neck until they pulled away slightly breathless.

"Thank you." Louis whispered before tucking himself back under the bundle of blankets and Harry mentally cooed and how cute he looked.

"You're welcome, babe." Harry said as he moved closer to Louis and put one of the many blankets over his lap as Louis turned his body closer towards him. Harry picked up louis' legs slightly so he could place them on top of his own, Louis smiled and Harry wrapped his arm around Louis' body. "So why are you so cuddly today, Hmm?"

"Do I need a reason to cuddle with my husband?" Louis asked as he looked up at Harry through his eyes lashes. Harry shook his head and kissed Louis' feathery hair.

"Of course not, but normally I'm the cuddly one."

"Well maybe I just missed you and I wanted to be with you." Louis mumbled as he tucked his head into Harry's chest.

"Alright, love." Harry smiled and ran his hand through Louis' hair. They were silent for a few minutes as a film played, just enjoying each other's company until Harry spoke up again. "How was work today?"

"Alright, it was all the same really. But Zayn has a new crush." Louis said as he looked up at Harry.

"What happened to Liam?" Harry asked.

"Oh he moved town then never texted Zayn back, but then today I walked into work to see Zayn flirting with a girl named Gigi." Louis smirked as he turned back to look at the tv.

"Did he get her number?"

"Nah, he said she's way out of his league." Louis sighed as Harry's expression turned from happy to confused.

"What? That's absurd, anyone would be lucky to be with him." Harry said as Louis nodded against his chest.

"I know, but he said he doesn't want anyone's help."

Harry chuckled almost as if he knew what Louis was going to do. "But you're going to, aren't you?"

"Well Someone has to. He's too stubborn to do it himself." Louis said.

"He's a bit like you then." Harry laughed when Louis sat up and faked a gasp.

"Excuse me. You are just a stubborn. Your the one who slept downstairs for three days when I said that I thought Dylan O'Brien was hot." Louis laughed as he settled back down on Harry's chest.

"We're both stubborn, I know." Harry groaned as he put his arm back around louis.

After a couple more minutes louis and Harry were both asleep with 'Friends' playing in the background.

~

Louis woke up to the sound of Harry snoring obnoxiously loud above him, he sighed and looked up seeing Harry fast asleep with his arm still around Louis. "Haz." He whispered as he nudged Harry's arm. "Harry." He tried again, but Harry stayed fast asleep. "Harold." He said Louder this time, Louis groaned when Harry still didn't move so he moved from under his arm so he was now straddling him. He leaned forward and pressed a rough kiss to Harry's lips, and it only took a few seconds for Harry to wake up and quickly kiss back and place his hands on Louis' hips.

Louis smirked and pulled away. "Why'd you stop?" Harry whispered as he tucked a piece of Louis' growing hair out of his face and behind his ear.

"I just wanted to wake you up." Louis smirked and pecked his lips once more. "In case you haven't noticed we fell asleep on the couch." Louis said sassily. "And you snore really loud."

"Sorry, love." Harry whispered as he kept his hands on Louis' hips.

"It's okay, it's one of those things I've sort of grown to love." Louis smiled and moved off of Harry's lap.

"Well you hog the duvet when we sleep." Harry smirked. "But I've sort of grown to love that too. Except when it's cold, then I really want to push you off the bed." Harry laughed as Louis hit his chest lightly.

They stayed on the couch for a few more minutes before they decided to go up to their room and go back to sleep, Harry stood up and carried Louis bridal style up to their room after Louis complained he was too tired to walk. So Harry, being as whipped as he is, complied and carried Louis up the stairs.

They stripped down to their underwear and climbed into their bed. Harry laid down and allowed Louis to rest his head on Harry's bare chest. "Goodnight, love." Harry whispered as he kissed Louis' temple before drifting off into his own blissful sleep.

~~~~~~~

I hope that was alright :)

ALSO THE TPWK MUSIC VIDEO WAS SO GOOD, HE LOOKED AMAZING AND I WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING THE WHOLE TIME!!

AHHHH HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 118 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
56.4K 2.3K 35
[Complete] Louis is a drama major starting his sophomore year in college. A bunch of stupid dares from his friends aren't supposed to turn his entire...
21.1K 519 35
Harry and Louis broke up almost four years ago when their career paths took them different directions. Louis was hired at a primary school on the out...