Beast of Gold

By ghyguh

Reinhard Heydrich(Dies Irae) reader(Gamer) in Highschool DxD(With elements of other animes and shows such as... More

Y/N L/N
Login
Bonding with the LDO
Einherjar vs Titans
Summoning of the heroes
Beast of Gold vs Fallen Angels
Question
Can't escape....
From crossing Fate!
Battle of Gods
Another Beast
The Wolf Children
The Summoning Continues and vs Hero Faction!!!
Einherjar vs Jaeger
Einherjar vs Jaegers part 2 and death of the corruption.
Pair and Teaser
KFC shows his face
Father and Son bonding
Explanations and the new students
Lion vs Bat
King Hassan vs Madara and Kaguya
A reunion Part 1
Preparing for a "war"
The "War"
The rewards
The Speed Demon meets the Gacha Demon
Meeting the true family
The Mission part 1
Decisions
Despair vs Mordred
Y/N vs Gil
Mom and Seiya's mission.
Brethren and Crow Barbecue
"Meeting" with other Factions
Mass Dimension Murderer
Faction meeting part 1
Doom Slayer and Isabelle vs Khaos Brigade
Y/N vs Mister Miracle

Annoying people requires massive Summoning!! Part 1

2.1K 35 100
By ghyguh

AN:I saw in one of my earlier chapters that one of you called me a sadist or ultra sadist well let me show you A LEVEL BEYOND ULTRA SADISM IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!

At school.

Kiba:Buchou would like if Y/N went to the ORC club.

The teacher was about to throw another piece of chalk but was stopped by Y/N rising his hand.

Y/N:I'll go this time but be ware there won't be a second time-said in a ominous tone.

At the ORC.

Kiba:Buchou I have brought him.

Rias:Great Kiba let him in.

Y/N:What do you want Tomato?-said in a annoyed voice.

Rias:*Annoyed*We just want to talk.

Y/N:*Sneezes*Oh I'm sorry I'm just allergic to bullshit-said seeing that all of the ORC were shot to the walls leaving perfectly  shaped marks on the walls.

Rias:Well I want you to join my peerage.

Y/N:No-said in a matter of fact.

Rias:Great then let's.... WHY NOT?!

Y/N:Because I'm not a slave to anyone the very concept of Slavery is a Slave to me.

Rias:But you could get women!

Y/N:I can get any women to be my bride and besides there's no woman who can satisfy my battle thirst.

Rias:What about riches!-said getting desperate.

Y/N:I'll get them on my own with my own hard work.

Rias:What about living longer and getting stronger?!!!

Y/N:Listen here you little shit, I will live forever I have a True Immortality and I get stronger the more souls I consume so no.

Rias:What about a bet?!

Y/N:Ho, what kind of bet would that be?

Rias:My peerage versus you, who wins gets whatever they want from the other!

Y/N:Ok-said with a Saitama face.

Outside.

Rias:You can back out and become my little servant-said in a seductive tone.

Y/N:So these are the odds 6 against 1 doesn't seem fair-said which got the ORC to smile-For you-said in a demonic voice.

Y/N:Bey,Tubal Cain,Valkyrie,Leonhart,Machina-said which summoned those warriors.

Rias:WHAT YOU HAVE A PEERAGE!!!

Y/N:That's an insult to them these are not a Peerage these are my Fangs my most revered soldiers from my Legions-said with a crazed smile.

Y/N:Now bewitch me my beloved children make them drown in despair I permit everything except killing-said which made the Group take one on one each member of the peerage.

These are the Groups.

Bey vs Koneko

Tubal Cain vs Kiba

Machina vs Akeno

Valkyrie vs Asia

Leonhart vs Rias

Y/N vs Issei

(They're fucked up)

With Bey and Koneko.

Wilhelm:Come one little cat show me what you're made of-said while taunting the girl.

Koneko:Don't you mock me!-said while running towards Wilhelm but to him it looked as if a snail's speed divided by a Million.

Wilhelm:I said SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF BRAT!!!-said while punching Koneko in the stomach making her puke a lot of blood and sending her through several thousands of trees.

Wilhelm:Disappointing even Kraft junior had a little more endurance before awakening his Holy Relic.

With Tubal Cain and Kiba.

Kiba was trying(keyword being Trying) to make some distance between him and Tubal Cain but he would reappear in front of him every time and hit him with the blunt side of the Wewelsburg Longinus.

Kiba:Damm it!!!-said while making a lot of swords fall upon Tubal who just took them to the face and it did nothing heck they just corroded into nothingness.

Tubal Cain:"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"-said while pointing Kiba with his finger and Kiba suddenly lost the lower half of his arms and broke several ribs in different places,his spinal cord was broken in more places than ribs Kiba had in his body.

Kiba:N-NANI!

With Machina and Akeno.

Akeno:Aww come on I want to hear your screams-said while sending thunders towards Machina who just punched them erasing them from existence while he was looking at her MENACINGLY

Machina:....

Suddenly he appeared beside Akeno and he punched her sides while also delivering a knee to her stomach and a high kick making her go up, grabbed her legs and threw her towards Bey.

Machina:Bey yours!

Wilhelm:Take it away Tubal Cain!-said while kicking her face sending her towards the Undead that hit her with the blade of the Wewelsburg Longinus cutting her and corroding her insides making it a deep wound

With Valkyrie and Asia

Beatrice:Are you going to fight me?-said while pointing her with a sword her Lord made for her.

Asia:I can't really fight I'm just a healer!

Beatrice:Then submit to the Gold's power and maybe he wont harm your friend-said pointing at Y/N looking at Issei with a smile.

Asia:I submit to the Gold's power!-said while bowing and something made her Bishop piece get out of her body.

With Leonhart and Rias.

Rias:HOW DID YOU REMOVE ASIA'S PIECE?!!!

Kei:That's the Gold's power to you he makes The Impossible Possible he Loves Everyone and Everything what we're doing to you are just showing pieces of his love-said while kicking her in the face breaking her nose.

Kei:You're just a weak demon who thinks that "Oh look at me I'm from an important family so I can demand anything from anyone at any given time" you're just a bitch that will bitch at her Sis-con of a brother just to get what she wants!-said cutting Rias in the chest making an X shaped burn on her which made her scream in pain.

Rias:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-she screamed to her this wounds felt like the Complete Excalibur only several millions times worse

With Y/N and Issei.

Issei:Y-You monster!-said while running towards him with the Boosted Gear and punched him in the face but Y/N didn't feel anything in fact his Sacred Gear from the impact suddenly had deep cracks

Except it's the face.

Y/N:Oh the Boosted Gear how convenient that a weakling has an ability that multiplies his power every 10 seconds-said touching Issei's Sacred Gear but it had even worse cracks

Ddraig was being..... shattered.

Y/N:You know MAYBE if you had your Juggernaut Drive you would have made me move but this is goodbye-said crashing the Sacred Gear making Issei cry in pain and agony.

And then he proceeded to Punch Issei in the stomach with as much force as one would use while petting a new born kitten but that was strong enough to make Issei feel like he was being erased from existence and the force sent Issei flying up and away.

Asia:Issei-san!-said trying to go after him but Beatrice stopped her.

Beatrice:He'll be fine he's a cockroach if he doesn't oh well no one can take one of the Gold's punches and stay perfectly fine after that.

Asia:But!

Y/N:Ah Asia the Nun, even if he does survive you have submitted to my Power or was that a bluff?-said with a calm smile while his power rose but it wasn't in an angered way it was in a calm way which made Asia feel like she was at home being near him.

Y/N:Now Asia are you going to leave that Tomathot's peerage and join my Legions as one of my most revered Healers or get back into that peerage the decision is yours-said while going towards the School.

Asia who was pretty much enchanted by Y/N's charisma ran towards him.

Asia:I'll join your Legions Oh Lord Y/N-said bowing.

After some hours they got back home.

Y/N:Ok guys I'm back-said which made all of his Servants(even Gilgamesh) and LDO bow down to him

Rot:My Lord I found new information-said while still bowing.

Y/N:Well let's hear that information shall we?

Rot:Thank you My Lord, you see I've heard that there is Faction called the Hero Faction whose members are supposed descendants of famous heroes such as King Arthur,Cao Cao,Hercules and the like.

Gilgamesh:Those Fakers Master I propose we go and exterminate them-said standing up.

Y/N:No-said which shocked the Servants.

Shi Huang Di:Why not?

Y/N:Because if they consider themselves descendants of famous heroes wouldn't it be funnier to deal with them using the SAME heroes they call themselves "descendants" of.

Quetzalcoatl:So you're that you summon more Heroes-said in a energetic tone.

Y/N:Yes in fact why limit our troops with just one per class why not 5 per primary class-said which shocked the Servants.

Solomon:I don't mean to doubt you but only Gilgamesh was able to maintain 7 or 8 servants.

Gilgamesh:Yes but with one of them was Merlin and you know just how much Magically taxing that man is-said holding his head-If he wasn't there I could have summoned 5 or 6 more Servants

Y/N:Then lets break the limits shall we?-said liberating his aura making a Golden Lion behind his back..

Y/N did the same summoning ritual and chant for the 7 primary class so I don't need to repeat again.

5 very strong presences appeared from the circle.

???1,???2,???3,???4,???5:Are you our Master?-asked the five of them at the same time.

Y/N:Yes I am!

Y/N:Your names are Siegfried,Sigurd,Mordred,Artoria and Arthur.

Gilgamesh:Ah Artoria we meet again.

Artoria:Gilgamesh-said making Excalibur shine brightly

Y/N:Artoria this Gilgamesh is better than the one that wanted you to marry him.

Mordred:Ah Father we meet again-said with Clarent Blood Arthur shining a bright red light.

Arthur:Mordred?.

Mordred:Not you different version of my Dad!-said almost going to attack.

Y/N:Stop-said in a commanding tone which made Mordred stop from unleashing her Noble Phantasm.

Y/N:Now I'm going to summon a few more Heroic Spirits so that we can DESTROY the Hero Faction.

The 5:Hero Faction?.

Y/N:Solomon explain them, and each group a different servant explains the situation.

The next 5 were

???1,???2,???3,???4,???5:Are you our Master?

Y/N:Yes I am!

Gilgamesh:Enkidu!-said running towards him.

Enkidu:Gilgamesh!-said running towards him.

They "hugged" each other which made the scene really weird for everyone.

Cu Chulainn:Never thought I would see the King of Heroes act like that-said laughing.

Scathach:Cu Chulainn, act like a man your age already!

Cu Chulainn:Hay Sishou-said bowing.

Romulus-Quirinus:Will this be normal?

Ereshkigal:It appears so.

Y/N:Not meaning to be rude but please introduce yourselves  to the rest of the Servants.

The Next 5

When Ishtar was summoned Gilgamesh and Enkidu immediately turned their necks towards her direction.

Ishtar:Uh no hard feelings right?

Gilgamesh and Enkidu:Enuma Elish!!!-said liberating their strongest attacks at the goddess.

Atalanta:Saber of Black.

Siegfried:Archer of Red.-said while looking at each other.

Chiron:And me!-said appearing out of nowhere.

The next lot of servants will be summoned in the next chapters, so

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 207 8
A gamer from the real world is killed but gets sent to the world of dxd let's see how he fairs Not my images
371 6 4
I died, but was gifted with 10 wishes. Self Insert: Highschool DXD, Issei Hyoudou Plot: One of my wishes will be to change the DXD Universe. So expe...
3.5K 98 7
Naruto in dxd world and check what awaits him in a new universe with lots of supernatural beings
4.5K 71 7
Isa hyoudou was very fimalier with the supernatural. And was considered one of the best worriers form with in the three factions. But one day Isa end...