Beauty and His Camera | Seung...

By hegetsmesohigh

[ COMPLETED ] " the beauty and his camera," is the way hyunjin would often describe seungmin. ¡college au! More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
Thank You

[ 23 ]

1K 52 13
By hegetsmesohigh

the group all sat for lunch, enjoying each other's company. seungmin and hyunjin sat together, in their own little world.

" ugh, they disgust me," jisung complained as he watched hyunjin feed yet another fry to seungmin. changbin looked at him in pure confusion then back at the couple.

he couldn't believe the other's words. " they disgust you? you should look at yourself once in a while," he commented as jisung was in the middle of eating. he looked up and watched the other carefully with a glare.

minho had made a promise to himself to block out any unwanted noise, so he just pretended he didn't hear a thing. " hyung, did you hear what he said?" minho turned to jisung pointing in changbin's direction. he took a good look at him then turned back to his phone. " nope and I don't want to know,".

changbin laughed in jisung's face. " ha! hyung doesn't even like looking at my face, he'd never process anything I say,". jisung laughed at what changbin had said which soon processed through his head. " wait a minute,".

" anyways, we're leaving. seungmin has to finish his project and I agreed to help him, so adiós, amigos," hyunjin interrupted. he got up first, grabbing his things before offering his hand for the other to take. seungmin happily took it and jumped up, stretching a bit before looking back at everyone else.

" I'll see you guys later, have fun without us!," he aimed at the group before allowing hyunjin to drive him away.

it was finally spring, the trees were blooming with thousands of flowers, each with their own unique flare. birds were migrating back, happily chirping where ever the couple turned and there was no longer a need to take a jacket. it was nice.

" what to do you have to do for this project, min?" hyunjin began, hoping to form a conversation instead of the comfortable silence that surrounded them.

seungmin smirked and looked up at his boyfriend: he sent him a wink. " I'm not actually working on a project yet, I just wanted to have you to myself,". hyunjin gasped and rose his eyebrows.

" seungmin! who taught you to lie like that?". seungmin scowled and rolled his eyes. " fine, you don't want to go on a date then? your loss," he said as he started to walk away. hyunjin smiled fondly at him before pulling him back and softly pecking his lips.

" you wish you can get away from me now," hyunjin comfirmed as seungmin blushed at the sudden contact. they continued walking, not really looking for any specific place.

seungmin suddenly recalled something. " hey, do you want to visit jiwoo? last time we went to the cafe, they thought we were a couple," hyunjin chuckled at the memory. he remembered how happy he was when he heard that from them. he still couldn't believe it came true.

" oh, yeah! let's go see them, I haven't seen them in a while. you hang out with jiwoo, right?" seungmin nodded his head yes. " cool, send them a text that were on our way!". seungmin searched his back pocket before pulling his phone out.

he had finally changed his lock and home screen for the first time since he brought his phone. he only ever used the default wallpapers the phone offered but now it was a cute image of seungmin and hyunjin that was taken by felix.

" alright, jiwoo has a shift right now, so they said to go ahead," seungmin explained. he shut his phone off and placed it gently in his pocket.

hyunjin hummed quietly to himself as he swung their intertwined hands between them, taking in the beautiful weather in seoul.

ever since the couple began dating, there hasn't been a dull moment between them. they happily skipped the awkward stage and went straight to being comfortable with one another. they shared clothes, painted each other's nails and even shared their darkest secrets.

seungmin loved it. he had never truly been in a real relationship so you'd assume this would've been hard on his part but it just wasn't. maybe it wasn't because the pair had been best friends for the longest time that changing their title hadn't altered the way they interacted with one another.

it could also be the fact that hyunjin had to have been the sweetest significant other anyone could have asked for. he had always known the "lack" of relationships in seungmin's life, so he took note to ask permission before doing anything out of the norm for the other. although it wasn't something of praise, it was still nice to know that there were decent people in this world.

hyunjin also understood him and how he expressed himself. he never took what the other boy said to heart because he knew well enough how seungmin reacted under certain situations. they were patient with one another and it made their relationship as perfect as it can be.

the ringing of bells vibrated through hyunjin's ears as they entered the café. they walked straight up to the counter where jiwoo happily greeted them. " seungmin! hyunjin, hi guys," they exclaimed happily as they laid eyes on the couple. the other two waved back in response.

" not too busy of a day, huh?" seungmin questioned them as he looked around the shop. there was the occasional pair or trio sitting inside and outside, but overall it wasn't too crowded.

jiwoo bit their lip as they observed the shop as well. " nope, i don't mind though, it means I can take a slow day today. anyways, what can I get you guys today?" they asked as they started tapping on the screen with the menu listed.

the couple thought about it before hyunjin gave up." there's too many good stuff! just uh, give me the same thing I ordered the last time I came here," . luckily jiwoo recalled what he requested that day and quickly typed it down.

" and for you, seungmin?". the boy stood still, staring at the lit screen above their heads before speaking up. " I'll have the Oreo cheesecake, that's it". hyunjin watched him carefully. " no drink? you'll be taking sips from mine, won't you?". seungmin grinned in response.

hyunjin rolled his eyes but paid for both their items, ignoring his lover's request of not doing so. jiwoo smiled fondly at the couple, jealous of how happy they seemed with one another. " this time I am allowed to say that you make the cutest couple ever," they voiced out towards the others.

hyunjin shrugged as he lifted up their intertwined hands to show them. " I guess so," was his response. jiwoo giggled at the cute gesture and went back to getting their orders ready. they instructed the pair to sit nearby as they prepared their meal.

after a few minutes of waiting, jiwoo returned to their table with the pieces of cake and hyunjin's drink. they skipped back to the counter and attended the other customers.

seungmin happily bounced his legs as he ate his cake. hyunjin watched him, taking occasional bites of his own food. as he was about to reach out for his drink, seungmin snatched it before he could.

he giggled shyly as he sipped the other's drink. hyunjin glared at him and puffed out his chest to seem scarier but little did he know it made him seem cuter. " yah! you could have at least told me before taking it away like that. I can see how much you hate me now!". hyunjin pouted and crossed his arms.

seungmin snickered and put the cup down. he swallowed what he had left in his mouth and opened it to speak. " shut up, you know I love you," he said without thinking. his eyes widened the same time hyunjin's did. neither moved nor said anything to one another when suddenly hyunjin broke out into laughter.

he moved over to seungmin's side of the table and threw his arms around his neck. " no ones going to believe me when I tell them you said I love you first," he said through tears, slapping his knees. seungmin felt relieved to know the other hadn't freaked out on him. he still couldn't prevent how flustered he felt at that moment.

" that's it? that's all you've got to say?" he said shakily. hyunjin wiped the tears that remained and looked at him, smiling widely. " oh, I'm sorry, your majesty. I love you too," he replied back. he planted a soft kiss on seungmin's cheek and walked back to his seat.

he got up once again but this time he walked away from where they were sitting. " hey, where are you going? come back," seungmin ordered. his eyes followed the boy until he realized that hyunjin had been walking towards jiwoo.

" oh no," he said to himself as hyunjin bounced over to them. he automatically knew what hyunjin had told jiwoo once he saw the shocked expression they held.

" no way!" he overheard jiwoo yell.

the only way he knew of responding was to bang his head against the table multiple times.

-

two chapters left! - a.n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 16.2K 11
A story in which- campus pure boy Kim Seungmin got to a dorm with campus crush, Hwang Hyunjin. By: Seungjined, 2019
86.2K 3K 31
in which felix is an instagram model and famous actor and hyunjin has a stan acc on twitter. social media/irl
231K 19K 21
"hey, I really like your voice." hyunjin can't help but fall in love with the voice that sings out on the balcony every night.
37.9K 1.8K 25
Minho just wants Jisung to give him a chance. Or is it the other way around? " Han Jisung, you're jealous!" [ an innocent high school love story ]